Meanwhile, in the Multiverse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love this dang booty," he told her, his crown caressing the wet lips of her seeping twat.

Gwen was glad he couldn't see how she'd lit up when he used the L-word. It was so friggin' embarrassing. "D-don't get any ideas, Mr. Morales," she chided.

"Huh-happy with the holes I got," he affirmed, pushing in.

So romantic, Gwen thought. It wasn't that her first anal experience had been entirely unpleasant. It had been a terrifying assault and she almost died, but she couldn't say she'd never tried it again, but since her triumph at St. Pat's, the biggest thing she'd taken up Main Street had been Betty Brant's pinky. There was no way her third at bat was going to involve trying to cram Miles Morales up her bum. She'd be walking funny enough as it was, and she still might have to fight that wormhole guy later... If Miles had wanted to rim her when he'd eaten her out, she wouldn't have minded, but there was no way she would have asked him to do that...

Miles seized her flank and drove home.

"Fuck! Ah! You're fuh-filling me up and spreading me open!" she cried. She was glad he didn't seem disappointed. Damn, he was deep. Deeper than before. He was taking his time, stretching her slowly, but she was so wet now, she was ready for more. Despite appearances, Gwen Stacy wasn't some skinny little college-aged waif. She was pretty sure she could take a pounding. "You can go faster," she said, swaying her butt to entice him. Gwen knew where her strengths lay. There was that clockwise corkscrew again with each clap of his trunk against her fulsome rear end.

"Eres asombrosa!" he crowed, swatting Gwen on the ass.

"Shit!" she yelped. It was more than a swat. It was this sizzling electric slap. She felt sparks on the small of her back.

"Sorry," he croaked, grabbing her hips. "Got a little carried away..."

"It -- Ah! -- It's fine," she moaned, delighted by this change of pace. "J-Just a bit of a shock." Despite the awful pun, he was fucking her at a much nicer pace... Gwen started to worry that was going to be it, then she realized how much she was screwing this up. Like Jess had said, if she wanted something, she should just tell him. "Miles, it's okay if you want to smack me again," she panted. "I want you to spank me." She wriggled her ass and he slapped her again, but he did it like a pussy, like he was worried he'd hurt her. "Harder," she ordered. "Zap my ass, Miles!" That's what she really wanted.

Smzwack!

It was this sharp smack and a jolt that ran from her seared rump to her pussy, but she still wanted more. "Are you gonna spank me, or are you a scared little boy?" That set him off and he whacked her harder than ever.

Smzwack!

"Mmph! " It was this cute little grunt as she creamed, greasing his piston. "That's it!" she bleated into his pillow, as he started tanning her hide. Smzwack! "Fuck me like you mean it!" Smzwack! Smzwack! Sometimes she just needed to beat the shit out of her drum kit to get all of the bad stuff out of her system. Was it so crazy to think he could bang that same kind of pain out of her?

"Te gusta ser azotada?" he groaned, fucking her cunt and slapping her again and again. "You like me smacking that ass?"

Smzwack! Smzwack! Smzwack!

"Oh! -- Ah! -- I fucking loooove it," Gwen squealed. "Oh, smack it again!" Smzwack! He zap-slapped the left cheek this time, and she realized why this was turning her on so much. The first time the suit made her lose it in the middle of a tussle, she'd been fighting Electro. She needed to stop thinking about that damn monster. "Fuck me harder," she begged. "Bang me with that thick dark dick."

"How you like that dick?"

"It's so biiiiig," she squawked. Now she really did sound like a slutty pornstar -- or worse, Mary Jane Watson -- but she couldn't help herself. "It's so fucking fat and it's splitting me open!"

He grabbed a fistful of her pink-fringed blonde locks, yanking her up and back into the beast between his legs. "Mmm-Miiiiiiles!" she cried, humping her rump into his pumping prick. "Y-You just love pulling my hair, don't you?"

"You want me to stop?" he asked, bucking his hips.

"Don't you fucking dare," she growled, slapping his free palm to her tit and driving her hips back into his cock when he zapped her sweaty chest. He pinched her nipple between his charged fingers before dropping down to rub her clit with a gentle electro-static tingle as he fucked her. "Yes, Miles, yes!" she gasped. "Flick that bean, baby!"

"You're so dang diiiirty," he moaned, shimmering out of camouflage. Gwen was more than he could deal with all at once.

"Oh, there you are," she beamed, turning her head to meet his mouth with hers. "I've missed this face." Gwen Stacy had this crazy beautiful smile. She spun toward him, disengaging their union. "Now that I can see you again, I want you to see what you do to me when I cum." She pushed him onto his back and wrestled him down. "I love the way you look at me, Miles."

God damn she was strong. Was she stronger than him?

He looked up at her face just like she wanted as she shifted his shaft into her slit and started to bounce. Back at the bank building and when he'd eaten her out, she'd been all panting and pouty. When he'd first penetrated her, she'd seemed pained but pleased. Now she just looked happy and horny. He rolled her onto her back, pulling a quick switchy-switchy so he could drill her down into his bed as he kissed her, finding her wet, willing and wanting with each thrilling thrust.

"Oh! Oh! -- So fucking biiiiig!" she whined as he ruthlessly fucked her. "Uh! Uh! -- So fucking thiiiick!" She dragged her nails up his back. "Ah Ah! -- So fucking deeeeeep! Oh, shit, don't stop..."

"I can't stop," he mumbled. "Te adoro..." He didn't know what he was saying, it just slipped out. Miles hoped she didn't know what that meant...

Gwen's spider-sense triggered. This screwy thing could be vague, and she wasn't always sure what was wrong, but this time, she just knew. "Miles," she panted, "not inside me..."

"What?" he blurted, still wantonly plumbing her depths.

"Y-You're gonna jizz..." she gasped. "You cuh-can't jizz inside me." Gwen had let herself get carried away. She hadn't been thinking straight, but that didn't mean she needed to fuck her life up any more than she already had. The one good thing about that slimy suit was that she didn't have to worry about getting knocked up... Although stranger things...?

She was worried he hadn't heard her, because he hadn't stopped fucking her, but that was fine. That was good. She wasn't really ready for him to stop if he didn't absolutely have to.

"I'mma slow down," he huffed.

"N-no, don't slow down," Gwen mewled. "Pl-please not inside me but just... just keep going." She was rolling her hips. "I'm sooooo friggin' close!"

"Damn, Gwen, you gotta keep it down!" he hissed.

"Ungh! Ah! Oh!" she moaned. "Am I being too loud?"

"No, you're just turning me on too damn much..."

"St-still wanna jizz on my face?" she asked. "Think about that." She playfully twisted one of his nipples. "Think about spurting on my face so you won't fill my pussy..."

"Ffffuck," he groaned. "Th-That's not how it works..." Seriously. The colorful commentary about cumming wasn't helping.

"Miles, please," she pleaded. "It's not safe. N-Not inside me. Uh-Anywhere else..." Gwen didn't want him to cum, but she didn't want Miles to stop...

"Not gonna lie," Miles panted. "I really want to bust on that booty..." What was it about a phat ass white girl?

"Oh, shit, that's a good idea," she groaned. "I want you to bust in my booty, too..." He must have misheard her. "Just get me off and you can fuck my ass, Miles..." No, she had misheard him... but she was into it now?

"Thought I wasn't supposed to get any ideas..."

"Fuck, make me cum on your cock, you can do whatever you want!" He felt so slick and thick in her cunt, so she just knew it'd slip out all sloppy and wet and lubed with her girl cum once she came... She thought she could take it.

"God, Gwen, stop!" he begged. "Just for a minute. I-- I got condoms in my desk..."

"Luh-later," she insisted, still clutching him to her. She hadn't even asked about protection! It'd never occurred to her. But she couldn't stop now. It wasn't just the extra-sensory tingle in her head. It was all over, too. That same randy and roasty flush in her cheeks, and that scorching ripple of heat blazing down to her stomach until her whole body was burning. She was almost there. "I'mma cum on your cock, you've just got to keep fucking me!" She knew she sounded incensed, wrapping her arms around his biceps, drawing him forward. "Keep fucking me, but you can't -- Oh! Ah! Ah! -- Pleeeease don't jizz inside me." She folded her legs tightly around him, leveraging them to take him in further. "I-I-I'm soooo fucking close..." Miles couldn't have escaped her tangled limbs if he'd tried. There was no debate. Gwen was so much stronger than him. And when she wasn't begging and moaning in his ear, she was kissing his mouth or sucking his neck. She was humping him harder, her plushy pert peaches smashed into his chest, her comfy wet cunt a thrumming velvet vice. "Please, please, please," she pleaded. She wasn't even sure what she was begging for anymore, she just didn't want him to stop. She just wanted to cum.

"If you keep doing that, I'mma nut!"

"Don't!" she cried, but it was too late.

"Me voy a venir!" His churning balls bloomed as he thrust his last. Gwen's spider-sense howled and she peaked as he pulsated inside her, thicker than ever, thwapping rope after rope of his hot spider-spunk into her spasming chasm. He was pushing his seed and it was happy hurt and blinding bliss in a blast and everything nice and she couldn't find the words, so what tumbled out was insane...

"Wallopin' web-snappers!" she shouted as she came on his still spurting cock. It was like when they blew up buildings in movies. One detonation after another, blasting out windows with flaming plumes, but it was happening within the tight confines of her overstuffed pussy while the Black Panther roared in her cave, spewing what felt like a lifetime of splooge.

"Woooo!" Miles heaved, finally spent, collapsing on top of her.

"I can't believe you came inside me," she groaned. She was so wet and sticky inside. He was still inside her, but she was just too worn out to move. She guessed he was too. Gwen had never been cuddled after coming before. It was a nice change of pace.

"Sorry about shooting up the club," he wheezed. "Not a lot of choice..." As fantastic as it had felt, it wouldn't have been his preference. Being late to a party was one thing. If Gwen ended up late because he'd been too dumb to put on a rubber? He'd really be in for it from his folks. That'd be nine months, easy.

"I know and I'm sorry," she sighed. "Completely my fault, but you practically jizzed in my brain, you were so deep." Maybe she should have just let him fuck her in the ass... It's not like it mattered. They couldn't change anything. In that moment, Gwen knew just how fucked she was. Knocked up or not, she'd remember this moment every time her weird, unpredictable danger-sense tingled, and she'd have this twisted relationship with sex and violence for the rest of her days... "I don't know what it was... I just... I just had to have you."

"I think I get it," Miles mumbled. "But I gotta ask..."

Please don't, she mentally lamented. She knew exactly what it was...

"'Wallopin' web-snappers'?"

"We are never going to talk about that ever again," she informed him, pushing him off.

"Got it." He was smiling.

"And you're never going to tell anybody," Gwen insisted.

"Obviously."

"Not even Ganke."

"Especially not Ganke." **Miles was totally gonna tell Ganke. -LBD **

"This was so stupid," Gwen cried, snuggling into him. She could feel the mess leaking out of her. "We shouldn't have done this..."

"Probably not," he agreed, pulling her close. "But I'm real glad we did."

"Me, too," she admitted. Gwen had never cuddled after cumming before. It was nice.

"So, I don't know what you got planned for the rest of your transdimensional trip," he said, "but there really is this thing back at my place..."

"Seems a little early to meet the parents, don't you think?"

"Didn't mean it like that," he mumbled. "Not exactly..."

"Relax, Miles, I'm kidding." She kissed him. "I'd love to swing by, but we should probably clean up first..."

"Right, yes, obviously." He sat up. "Ladies bathroom is at the other end of the floor. If it's like the mens, they got showers..."

"I remember," she said.

"Ah. I forget you kind of went here."

"And you're telling me you've never been in girls bathroom, Mr. Invisible Spider-Man?" Gwen had her doubts.

"I take that power very responsibly," he vowed. "Seriously, there's no excuse for creeping."

"But what if someone needed help in there?"

He looked confused. "Like supervillain stuff?"

"Like, what if there was a girl from another dimension who got herself all dirty and needed a hand washing up," she proposed. "Some poor girl with spider-powers that kind of wink in and out after she cums..."

"Whoa," Miles gasped, picking up on the game. "She could slip in the shower if she wasn't careful!"

"She might need a hero."

"I swear we got a clean towel somewhere..."

"We'll figure it out," she said. "I mean, if we're all dirty anyway, I remember you mentioning something about having condoms." She tried to say it like she was just thinking out loud, not making suggestions.

"And you kinda said something about that ass," Miles mused.

"Of course you remember that part," she sighed, blushing.

"We don't have to," he said, one of his thumbs settled between her butt cheeks. "But we could start slow... You want me to tongue it?"

"You... You would do that?" she whispered. "You don't think it's dirty?"

"Damn right, it's dirty..."

Their preternatural perceptions flashed, syncing together before howling harder.

"Ouch!" Gwen groaned. "My spider-sense is just going bonkers!"

"Mine, too..." Miles said, clutching his head. "What is that? Hate when it's like a dang migraine..."

Gwen's spider-watch blared klaxons she'd only ever heard once before... "Oh, shit."

Fuck. Gwen knew what this was...

This was it! The end of all things...

"Wallopin' web-snappers," she muttered as the bubble burst. "We are in a fractional anomaly-natured fini--"

END

And that's all, folks! Or is it? Probably. I just blew up that universe! Originally, I was going to babble for a bit, then try to blow your mind with the final issue of Spider-Man's Amigo, Ganke Lee as another "post-credit" scene where we learn that, through no real fault of his own, our titular hero's got a sex tape of Miles and Gwen. It was a lot to set up and explain for very little payoff. I finally get why we don't get as much Ganke as I thought I wanted in the movies: There's too much going on to put him in a real supporting role without him tagging along or something.

But slaying that darling really let me tighten this up and finally finish this story. And hey, Across the Spider-Verse doesn't have a post credit scene. So, this story doesn't need one either, right?

Hope you enjoyed it. One of my goals was to keep this shorter and looser than most of my work. Better fanfic writers just start with the big sex scene with minimal set-up because they actually trust that you know who these people are -- because you do! You were probably specifically looking for, say, a Spider-Man story, so you don't need me to tell you who Spider-Man is, but I've always got that Stan Lee rule in my head: "Every story is somebody's first." That said, don't you really want to meet the person whose first exposure to Spider-Man is a sexy fanfic:

"I've heard a lot about this character. He's in comic books, right? Maybe cartoons? I know there were some movies that came out, but I'm not really a movie guy. But look! There's a story about him on my favorite smut site! Time to finally find out all about the Amazing Spider-Man!"

Well, nothing to do now but wait for Beyond the Spider-Verse to come out and contradict all the stuff I made up, right? Just like The Marvels did to "Stupid Cupid."

Honestly, I miss when I just used to write stories where Peter Parker banged Barbara Gordon. Because now I just write stories where Spider-Man bangs Hailee Steinfeld. What's that about? Because I'm not done with Kate Bishop yet. This whole story started out as a dream sequence in her upcoming sequel. Because I'm fascinated by the notion in Multiverse of Madness that dreams are a gateway to the multiverse. Is it dumb? Yes! Yes, it is! But it gives a whole new spin to "it was all just a dream" endings if you write MCU fanfiction.

Because that was the original ending back when I was gonna go with Ganke as a bonus. Our two heroes have impossible spidey-powered simultaneous orgasms, then Kate Bishop wakes up in bed with The Boy Two Doors Down. What I loved about that ending was that it allowed you to believe that Gwen and Miles cleaned themselves up, went off to his parents' party, and the rest of Across the Spider-Verse happens more or less the same -- only now, you can recontextualize Miles' battle with every Spider-Man ever not just as a philosophical debate about fatalism, but also a response to his perceived attack on the body politic.

But it's not like I deleted that original ending with Kate or anything. So you know what? Changed my mind. Across the Spider-Verse doesn't have a post-credit scene, but Into the Spider-Verse did.

How did that start again...?

MEANWHILE, IN THE MULTIVERSE...

Kate woke with a jolt. The Boy Two Doors Down was snoring.

He was nowhere as bad as Yelena, so she had been sleeping through it just fine. Kate Bishop, Hawkeye, worked her day at a pace where when she lay her head to sleep, she was exhausted enough to snooze through practically anything. She'd napped through the reverse of The Blip. It had been two hours after the second most significant event in human history beforr Kate discovered that Betty White was alive and well and all was right with the world.

Honestly, the snoring was kind of cute. Kate knew she wasn't supposed to be getting attached, but she couldn't help it. Petey Parker was just too cute most of the time.

So it wasn't like he'd woken her up. That'd been the dream. It was starting to fade, but he'd kind of been in it, hadn't he? Not in the way that mattered, but she remembered his name just on the fringes...

Kate pulled off the blanket and looked down. It wasn't the hot, gooey mess in her lap she'd expected from the dream, but she was certainly wet enough.

She shook him awake.

"Oh, my god, Petey," she said. "I just had the most fucked up dream."

"Muh-me too," he mumbled. "There was this girl in a wheelchair..."

"A wheelchair?" she giggled, grasping his cock. "I knew you were kinky!" Kate always hated when she started telling somebody about a dream and they interrupted to tell you all about their dream, but she didn't mind this time. "Holy shit," she gasped, stroking him in his night pants. "You're so fucking hard, dude." He groaned as she pulled them off to pump his cock with her fist. "What did she look like?"

"She... She had red hair..." he mumbled. "We were in love..."

"Wow," she said. "You're into redheads?"