All Comments on 'Meara and Oakley Ch. 05'

by Erisjade16

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yassssss

Hot, steamy, touching and three pages!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

More please. I’m in love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I almost died

I almost died because this chapter is so brilliant and beautiful and everything anyone could possibly want in life and in literature. You are the god of interracial romance and romance in general. Perfect chapter. I love how we finally got a glimpse of Ryan and his past. I must say I hate that he loved another before Meara, but Meara is the ONE. And only. The sex scene was off the charts. I check for your updates twice a day. Thank You for making life beautiful with your spectacular stories.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIabout 5 years ago
You never disappoint!

Mysterious and flawed. Love it. Oakley is truly a bad boy! That snake of a husband seems like he will be back with more trouble. Oooh chileee , the sex session had me speed reading! LOL

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 5 years ago
no words

Well damn this Ch was like a Ferris Wheel ! up down and then some! more please...

LitLover469LitLover469about 5 years ago
We have liftoff!

It happened! Meara and Oakley's non-relationship relationship is now a relationship relationship!!! Those two are so in sync! Right when Meara is ready to track down her man (and all dolled up to boot!), Oakley shows up to talk to his woman. I initially thought Oakley may have been an undercover cop, but his background is so much more interesting than that. The insecurity and vulnerability he feels because of his background makes him so much more endearing. I have no doubt that Meara will do everything she can to make sure he knows she's not out of his league.

I hope we have seen the last of Xavier's ass. I'm glad Meara changed her number.

I love that Oakley has his own version of Ella. lol. I can't wait for Meara to meet his brother! And Oakley's "thank you" and Meara's post-sex tears were everything!

Wonderful chapter! I can't wait for more! Please and thank you!

PS- I'm with Meara... You can't go from Oakley to Ryan. lol.

VegasloverVegasloverabout 5 years ago

RYAN!!! I LOVE the fact that he told her his name and some of his past. That he is so protective of her that he jacked her ex up despite him possibly getting in trouble. That his brother beat him up and knocked some sense into him

Do we get to meet the brother? Yes, her sister is a nosy, but she cares for Meara and her nosiness allowed Oakley to go to the party. I was a little worried that he didn't say single during their "introductions" but I remember he saying so before the first time they had sex. I love that Meara is hiding from her feelings either as is usally the case in stories. Now what does that snake of an ex want? Was their some condition in the will that he has to be not only married but married to Meara? Was she left money or something of value that Xavier wants so he is trying to get her back? I feel like he is going to try to hurt her or kidnap her and Oakley is going to go HAM on his ass, if not kill him. Meara will still take him though.

THANK YOU for the frequent updates and such a WONDERFUL story!! Everytime you post I read the new chapter then all of them together. That love making scene was fire!! I just wish we had the one after the party because him ripping off her dress and fucking her with her heals still on would be uber hot!!!

I am not so patiently but enthusiastically waiting for your next update!

kim2734ckim2734cabout 5 years ago
Very nice!

I really enjoyed your story. It was well written and erotic.

tjdhall2tjdhall2about 5 years ago
Meara and Oakley Ch 5

Loved it!!

Erisjade16Erisjade16about 5 years agoAuthor
Bullshit Anonymous Feedback

I recently received this bit of feedback in my email:

"I am getting tired of the Interracial Romance Crap.

we need more Hot Interracial Sex stories than romance.

Not all White men want to Marry Black Women. sometimes we just want to Screw a lot without, the babies or marriage.

We want more stories like that, No Marriage no babies Just a lot of meaningless sex in these stories."

My dude, cool. To each his own. I can dig it. Guess what, there are PLENTY of those stories on this site. If you look around you will find them EVERYWHERE. In my opinion, there are more "Race Play" stories, and stories written by white men with trash, stereotypical views on what sluts and whores Black women are on this site than there actually romance. Find them. Read them. Cuuuuuuzzzz....

First of all, that's not what I write. And second of all, your message shows exactly how you feel about interracial sex and romance. We are tokens for you to play. We're not even people, just holes to be filled by White men who just want a taste of chocolate pie.

Don't leave some anonymous trash in my inbox. You're so bold, leave your name next time so we can discuss like adults. If you don't like what you've read, muhfucka, you don't have to read it. There's this funny thing called choice.

If you're EVER looking for me to write useless shit about being fucked and used for a White man's pleasure so YOU can get off, Imma tell you right now, I'M NOT THE ONE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Keep doing you!! I loved the story, I can't wait for your next one. To the person who sent that pissy post...eat a dick...you are a miserable person. Don't come here with your negativity, we have enough of that in the world

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Some of us like romance

To the dude who sent that anonymous review: fuck you. Black women aren’t your playthings or tokens. You probably just want to read these stories because no Black woman, in her right mind, would ever want to be with you, you disgusting pig.

VegasloverVegasloverabout 5 years ago
Dying

I qm literally dying here!! I check back multiple times everyday to see an update. I truly hope that asshole from before didn't mess with you head because you are EXTREMELY talented. So I guess I will wait....if I have too. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Also Dying

I constantly check for the next chapter. I am obsessed with these two people and hope that you post soon. You are brilliant, please shower us with your brilliance! Let it pour!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please Please Come Back

I know you have a life to lead, but please give us something more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
10 stars

Amazing writing and story. : )

SwigSwigabout 5 years ago

I discovered you today and you. are. Wonderful. I hope there's more to the story but if not, it ended on an amazing note.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Swig!

Swig! It’s so nice to see you commenting on other brilliant work! We miss you and we miss Erisjade16 so much, it makes me want to cry. Please both of you, please write soon! The world is that much easier to deal with your romances to immerse into like a warm comforting dream.

longpinkleggingslongpinkleggingsalmost 3 years ago

where's part 6??? I need part 6!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi! Just checking in to see if you’re still active. I remember reading How Do You Like Your Eggs from your old account, a few years ago. I was wondering if you had any plans of continuing Kalina? I was really enjoying it when you removed it from this site. It would such a treat if you did continue, it was sooooooooooo good.

I was also wondering if you have any intention of completing this story, its going so well and I’d love to see a happy ending for this couple.

Lastly, I was wondering if you’d be able to write a “throwback” story about Maxxie’s BFF, Anaya, and her husband, Cade (before the kids and married life).

Apologies for all the requests, it’s your fault for being such an excellent writer. Hope you’re staying safe during this crazy time.

All the best,

A starving fan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErisjade16@Erisjade16
VERY IMPORTANT: If you are into incest (in any shape or form), age play/regression, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME MESSAGING ME. Writing Creating Building -While my main focus here is writing, I do like to chat and RP if the mood strikes. Intelligence is sexy, and there's a fin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES