All Comments on 'Measuring Attraction Ch. 03'

by wallcleaner

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You're story is a winner! I like stories where the white girl has fantasized about making love with a black man, an opportunity arises and they have hot, passionate sex. Too bad, your mother didn't come home and find you two in your bedroom having sex and after seeing that say, "Yes, dear, he is definitely a keeper, I hope you give me lots of beautiful black grandbabies.

auhound49auhound49almost 3 years ago
You need at least one more chapter.

the dau needs to become a full woman and take black seed up inside her. She needs to give James the honor of possibly knocking her up with no strings attached. She needs to tell Him that He can flood her and that she will handle everything if there is an "accident" like a good slut should.

Perhaps another one-pager where she tests pregnant?

Also, for extra heat, she leaves it up to James on what happens if there is a pregnancy: abort, adopt or keep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Measuring Attraction is a beautifully written love story (in spite of its classification), sweet, tender, passionate, with excellent characters and a carefully developed story line. However, one more chapter is really needed to tie things up between the main characters. This is Romance storytelling at its best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Drop the mythology and racist lies about nonexistent BBC and the effect it has on otherwise sentient women of other races. You don't need that to write a compelling story, you've proven that in other stories, without this bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope you don't do any more BBC stories. the last thing we need to do is promulgate that urban legend anymore.

KonradCurzeHorusKonradCurzeHorus11 months ago

You need to continue this story

954Hard954Hard4 months ago

Wow. Crazy hot sex. In the same day, this lucky black stud got both mother and daughter pussy. After one glorious fuck with them, he owns them. Easy white pussy whenever he wants some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwallcleaner@wallcleaner
Hi everyone! I've created character images for my stories! You can view the pictures (non-nude) without an account here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Wl-0Ne8kcir6-l6KmJsKT4_njAr053gg?usp=sharing Note about AI Images: This is a relatively new technology and it i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES