Meaty Milf Workout Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Auntie your pussy is so wet! You really love my cock that much? You're such a bad Auntie riding me like that! Your fat pussy is definitely gonna make me cum hard! OOUUUU!" I can't help praising Auntie and her dick riding skills. She giggles and doesn't let up, bouncing her mega rump on me. The room echoes with the sounds of me crying out in pleasure, Auntie M squealing like a pig, and her phat booty clap clap clapping over and over.

"I love when you praise me, Takashi! And I'm so sorry for not being able to control myself! It's just this dick is beyond amazing! I'm gonna cum on it!" Just then, another big beautiful woman makes her reappearance.

"She's not wrong, boy. You have a dick that any woman would kill for. I know from experience now. Shame on both of you for being so loud. You woke me up." Ayane then smacks the shit out of Mitsurugi's phat booty as it twerks on me. My huge, thick pole sliding up and down inside the gripping pussy. Mitsurugi yelps again, in surprise.

"Ayane, I hope you can forgive me for helping make you cum so hard! AHN- I just wanted to help my friend! HYAAHN! IT'S SO DEEP! SHIT!" Ayane looked thoughtfully at her friend, and smiled.

"Of course Mitsu. I understand. I also understand that I need to get you back in a similar way. So that being said..." She suddenly straddles my face and I am already sucking her delicious pussy again. She moans loudly, but doesn't let that distract her from her goal. She wraps her arms around Auntie M, and starts fondling her huge, bouncing titties. Auntie squeals and all of this pushes me past the breaking point. I begin violently and intensly thrusting up into the tight pussy coiling around me. Mitsurugi tries to match my pace, but finds it difficult due to the intense pleasure she's feeling.

Auntie can do nothing as the assault of both myself and Ayane makes her cry out in pleasure. After groping her friend's breasts, Ayane reaches down and begins similarly as before rubbing Mitsurugi's clit as I attack from below. She can only scream in ecstasy. I mindlessly thrust up over and over and devour the sweet, strong smelling cunt on my face.

"AYANE! TAKASHI! THIS ISN'T FAIR! BOTH OF YOU AT ONCE?! I'M GONNA FUCKING CUUUUUM! PLEASE HAVE MERCY!" She lets out one loud animal grunt as she squirts in a long stream across the room. She falls forward off of my still virile cock. Ayane gets off me, even though I wanted her to squirt on my face.

"Now, now. Takashi, I need your help in punishing Mitsu. Her slutty pussy needs more. Don't you agree? Why don't you show me that strength that you apparently inherited from your father?" I followed her instructions faithfully. I got out of bed, and pulled a nearly broken Mitsurugi with me. With no trouble, I lift her under her legs, reaching up to her head and behind it, quickly stabbing my giant cock into her in a full nelson. She regains composure for but a second only to start mindlessly squealing as I impale her again and again. I lift her up and down on my dick, and she reaches up and around my neck to keep from falling.

"OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOD! I'M SO SORRY AYANE! TAKASHI, PLEEEASE! IT'S TOO MUCH! YOU'RE GONNA BREAK MY PUSSY!" Ayane has taken to obscenely sloshing her fingers in and out of her soaked pussy, watching me pound the shit out of her dear friend. I face Ayane, so she can watch the scene that any porn director would be jealous of.

"MMM! Mitsu, you can't expect me to forgive you just like that, can you? You made me cum insanely hard. Now, I'm using this hung little stud to get back at you. It's very simple. Now cum from that huge dick you love so much! SQUIRT ALL OVER ME! AAHHNN!" I would have been shocked if I wasn't so focused on pummeling Mitsurugi. Ayane is scary when she wants to be. I didn't relent and kept pounding Auntie in my arms.

"I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING I'M FUCKING CUMMING! FUUUUUCK YEEEEES!" With that, Mitsurugi let out a burst of liquid all over Ayane just as she wanted. Ayane squealed as she was drenched. I released and dropped Auntie onto the bed. She shuddered and moaned, satisfied. Ayane, however, was not finished with me.

Chapter 6: Fully Satisfied...

Not ten seconds after I dropped Mitsurugi on the bed, Ayane flew right to my dick and started sucking it. Needless to say, my cock was very sensitive having just beat up Mitsurugi's pussy like I did. Plus, I had yet to release even one load. Ayane ate me, and looked right up into my eyes. Releasing me, she gasped and smiled evily.

"And now I simply have to wring you dry, and my vengeance will be complete. I hope you have no reservations about giving me a deep creampie, because that is what is happening. No if's and's or but's. Are you ready to finish this off with a bang, boy?" I didn't need to say anything. My instincts took over, and what resulted was a fuckfest of epic proportions.

Ayane and I were now fully in sync. My cock was a perfect mat h for her insanely fat, gushing pussy. As soon as it entered her, I never wanted it to leave. Her pussy was something else. Tighter than Auntie's, and even wetter. Ayane was revealing herself to be a truly insatiable slut. I was falling hard. Though, Auntie had me smitten, too of course. Ayane was on all fours, ass popped out, back arched, and my cock was gliding effortlessly in and out of her soaked, extra tight twat. I was really railing her, and she was very vocal about it. After 10 minutes of non stop pounding in doggy, I slid out, and went to devouring her from the back, asshole and all. She quite liked getting her freshly fucked pussy eaten out. Her asshole was also very sensitive. After I had my fill, it was back to pound town.

After that Ayane stroked me off with her massive titties. I loved it, and she knew it. My face was a constant O as her meaty breasts swallowed me whole. I then picked her up and began easily fucking her in the Upstanding Citizen position. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I worked with her rhythm to slam in and out over and over again. Her giant tits smushed against my chest, and looking in her green eyes, I knew I was truly happy. Before long, I had Ayane in a mating press. Her ankles were behind her ears again, and I was pistoning up and down into her creamy hole.

"HAAHN HAAAH HYAAHNN! Boy, you really do know how to use that dick! Mitsu was right! I'm going to get addicted to you! Please don't stop pounding me! Cream my pussy deep! AAAAAHN!" The events of the night were finally catching up, and I felt a huge load cumming fast. I noticed that Auntie M was now closely observing my cock pounding into her dear friend. She was also playing with herself.

"AUNTIE M! I'M GONNA CUM INSIDE MISS AYANE! HER PUSSY IS AMAZING! IT'S SQUEEZING ME SO TIGHT! OOOOH FUCK I'M CUMMING!" Nasty wet noises filled the room, and I couldn't stop my piston motion. Mitsurugi watched and simply nodded, giving me permission to creampie her roommate. After a few more deep poundings into the amazingly tight peach, my cock exploded. I shot a huge, creamy white load right into Ayane's waiting womb. We both cried out as ecstasy took us. Ayane opened her arms, and invited me into a loving embrace. I fell willingly, still connected to her. Mitsurugi crawled next to us, and I found myself smushed once again in between all the delicious meat of these two nympho bbw sluts. Before I knew it, we were all fast asleep.

Chapter 7:...Or Not...?

It was the weekend after my first ever threesome, and possibly the greatest night of my life. I had gone home, and told my parents that I had a trip planned with a couple of good friends. They were fine with it, and I told them I'd be back in a week. The truth, however was that I was mealry staying at Ayane and Mitsurugi's place for more non stop fucking.

In the bathroom, Ayane, Mitsurugi and I were washing up. And by that, I mean we were getting very dirty. I was lying on the floor, in the middle of some intense soapland play. The only difference being that actual penetration was certainly happening. All soaped up, it was terribly easy gliding my huge slippery cock in and out of the cunts of these two voracious milf bitches. However, we were in the home stretch, and both fat, meaty pussies were clamped together in a scissoring position with my cock standing tall in the middle. It was being stroked up and down, faster and faster. I felt myself losing it. Mitsurugi, my sweet Auntie M, was squealing at the sensation.

"HYAAAN! THIS FEELS SOOOOO GOOD, DOESN'T IT AYANE?! I'M GONNA CUM!" Ayane was blushing and with pursed lips, and shiny, bouncing breasts replied.

"YES, MITSU! HIS DICK FEELS GOOD EVEN WHEN IT'S NOT INSIDE! I FEEL MY CLIT GETTING RUBBED! IT'S SO GOOD! HAAAAUU!" Both bitches had me trapped, but I wasn't complaining. I couldn't contain myself any more.

"AUNTIE M! MISS AYANE! YOUR MEATY MILF PUSSIES ARE MAKING ME CUUUUM! I'M SHOOTING A BIG LOAD! IT FEELS SOOOO GOOD! HERE IT COMES! AAHHHN!" My cock spurt out a fat load straight up and all over the two mega sluts. They squealed in unison as it rained on them. I collapsed in exhaustion. It had been never ending fucking for a whole weekend. I never thought I would be in such a situation. But am I complaining? Of course not. I was being showered in affection by two of the sexiest bbw milfs I've ever met.

They both crawled up to me, after cleaning off my cum from their glistening, shiny bodies. They both kissed each of my cheeks simultaneously, and I blushed bright red. In unison, they asked me what I already knew they would, just as they already knew my answer.

"Ready to go again, Takashi?"

The End

12