All Comments on 'Mechanical Dreams'

by jusduit

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Darkest LordDarkest Lordover 19 years ago
If only my depraved mind could think such a thing

Holy shit!!!! That was awsome!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Impressive

I must say this has been one of the very best erotic sort stories that I have ever read, I truley hope that you are able to find time to write a full length novel some time. Your fans will love and many others will hate it, but non will deny your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

It started fairly slow.. kind of unrealistic in my mind but as I read on it got more amazing with every word and a little more in tune with my 'reality'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Brilliant

Started slow giving an impressive insight to the story. Nice blend of BSDM/Voyeur/Incest and machines. 10/10 :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW.

What a gorgeous,fantastic story.

There really are NO words for this! A favorite for sure; each sentence made me hungry for more!

Gorgeous, fantastic! (I would huggle you if I could)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Supply and Demand

If the prices of this service were set to supply and demand, then there would be no backlog. With a service with a fixed quantity of supply, you raise prices until only a number of people equal to the number of available services can afford the service and are willing to pay for it at that price. But very sexy story. More, perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic story

Although starting a bit slow, you already feel something is going to happen. And when it happens, it turns out to be one of the best described stories I have ever read.

Very well done.

phil1216phil1216over 13 years ago
I don't know which I enjoyed more...

the story or reading the comments! (well, the story, of course)

I have to say this was an excellent story and if only it were possible. I have read it a few times now and keep coming back. One comment spoke of the supply and demand. Make some money for real with this? Wow, can you imagine? Well, yes, you did imagine and we read it here! Now to implement!

While you wrote this a while ago, and maybe your focus has moved on to other things, maybe you could revisit this in another story again? Different people, etc, but the mechanical sex and some bondage and your talented way of having the characters seem so real.

I look forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous