Med School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The test today may be emotionally, morally, and religiously revolting to you. That is exactly the point of it. As a doctor, you must not be held back by imaginary hesitation. The patient's health is of utmost importance."

"Mr. Walter is a handsomely paid volunteer. He gets $200 an hour and has been through this many times. Your job is to collect a sperm sample from him. You have the tools available on this desk. The rest is only limited by your imagination. The trick is that you have to collectively get five samples out of him. The first sample will be easy. Each sampling will tire out Mr. Walter and it will get harder to arouse him. Volunteers first, then I pick victims. Failure to collect the sample is ground for dismissal from the course."

Armando's hand shot into the air like a school boy. The elbow was straight as an arrow. His fist held the singular index finger up. The professor waved for him to come down. Armando pulled his shirt straight with both hands. Then, he walked down the stairs with a swagger fully enjoying the attention of the students in his back. He confidently moved the DVDs and magazines around. He settled on an old issue of Naughty Neighbors magazine. He made four steps towards Mr. Walter. He swung around 180 degrees like John Travolta. He squatted down and put his arm around Mr. Walter's shoulders. He opened the magazine.

"Mr. Walter may I introduce Veronique. Here she is crawling on a pool table. Look at this cheery face and her disheveled brown hair. Glance at these young smooth ass cheeks that she is spreading apart and the pink youthful vagina. Imagine pounding your dick inside there and looking at her dreamy happy face. Imagine your large hairy body taking that smooth little thing. Those moist feet make even me hard. Why don't you take your pecker out and make yourself feel, what it would feel like to be inside of her."

"Take a look at this photo below. Veronique is under the pool table split naked. Her toes are so cute and without that distracting nail polish. She is reclining with her legs pulled up, so that you can see her vagina. She is showing you her white teeth with the smile. Imagine, playing with her, chasing her through the apartment, as she playfully poses for you around the room. Every once in a while, she lets put your penis inside, yet only to get a little taste, never enough to start getting into a rhythm. Yes, Mr. Walter, keep pumping."

"Take a look at this next photo, where is holding up her sweet eighteen panties with faded green, blue, and white stripes. Imagine your name on it: 'Love, Mr. Walter.' She lets you keep them as a memory. You can see the moist print of her vagina. You can smell her juices any time you want. Around her anus, there is a soft smell of her ass. It is the soft young smell of an eighteen year old girl. Yes and congratulations, that sample is mine."

Armando raised the cup with the sperm high into the air. He put the cap on it and handed it to the professor.

Katie got up next. She was wearing a green skirt today with bright ring colored socks that went high and disappeared somewhere under her skirt. She grabbed the same Naught Neighbors magazine and walked up to Mr. Walter. Mr. Walter had his pants at his ankles. The penis was large yet flaccid.

"Sir, have a look at Cassandra. Look at those large jugs and white areolas. See her pink top is pushed up and she is pulling the orange panties to the side. Hm, that's not doing it for you, sir. How about this photo of her, where her beautiful slender fingers are splayed over her large boob and lift it up to her mouth, so that she can lick the boob, while her eyes are peering straight at you out of the corners. Oh, could you please get hard, so that I pass?"

"How about this photo? She still has the same large jugs. She is completely naked, except for her high heels. Guys like girls naked in high heels, don't they? Look at how far the panties at her knees are stretched by her pulling on them with her teeth. Wouldn't you want to cop a feel?"

"Katie, you have a minute left. You make it or you are out."

Katie dropped the magazine on the floor. She grabbed the flaccid penis and attempted pumping it. Yet, it was too soft. She put his hand on her boob. Her face lightened up and she started fumbling his penis faster. She put the man's hand under her bra. Within seconds the member was hard. Katie added fire by straddling Mr. Walter's knee with her legs. She pressed her panties under her skirt against his knee. The professor sensed the climax near and gave her a little extra time. Katie victoriously bowed to the class with the filled container in her hand.

The next girl performed outright fellatio. She had Mr. Walter kneeling over her. She sucked his penis from below and stimulated his prostate gland with two gloved fingers through the anus. Mr. Walter spasmed inside of her, while her cheeks puckered sucking the good stuff out of him. She spat the cum with her saliva into the sample cup. The professor shook his head. The girl screamed, "A working girl's skills rock. This is how I put myself through med school!"

The final two candidates were guys, who utterly failed. Thanks Giving would provide the first longer break from the rigors of school. Sandy went to Armando's family for Thanks Giving dinner. Her family was on the other coast. Armando's family had a table full of Italian dishes: Risotto, pasta, pizza, foccachia, etc. Sandy secretly presented Armando with the panties she had been wearing under her dress. During the after dinner coffee sipping in the living room, she had walked up to him with her hands clutched around her tiny panties and stuck them into Armando's coat pocket. When Armando whispered the tale in Dave's ear during class the following Monday, Dave became distant.

Dave visited the confession booth that evening.

"Father Dagur, I am mad as hell. I want to kill Armando."

"Dave, slow down. What is the matter dear?"

"Armando is getting the goods from Sandy now."

"Oh, and you want the goods from Sandy. I understand."

"She is so wonderful."

"We can help each other. You want Armando gone. I want Armando."

"Okay, what do I do to turn Armando into a priest to get him out of school and sight?"

"Rarely, does anyone become a voluntary member of the Order of the Island. We don't even trust them. Blackmail is our preferred recruiting tool."

"Won't that be a sin to do?"

"Son, you know so little about our order. We have a Hail Mary factory in Indonesia. Faithful women are cooped in factory halls reciting Catholic rites twelve hours a day. They are cheap. It costs only a couple dollars to get a thousand Hail Mary's. I will set up a revolving credit line of thirty days of Hail Mary's for you."

"What if something happens to me, before the Hail Mary's are done?"

"Don't worry. I will give you a phone number. You text the phone number with your pin and Hail Mary request and everything is taken care off by the fully automated system."

"Wow! That's religion of the 21st century."

"You get me blackmail material and I take care of you."

"Could I use my revolving credit line for the five Hail Maries now?"

"Don't worry, those are on the house. Now, go make a plan!"

The next morning, the professor was red in his face. He started lecturing the moment that he walked in five minutes before the official start time of the class.

"Those idiots in Washington believe that they can meddle in matters of medicine. They try to tell us, how to operate. They are uprooting century old medical tradition. Some woman in Missouri complained. One uneducated little glib runs of her mouth to those insects in Washington: 'Oh my feelings were hurt. I felt uncomfortable.' Our profession rips out hearts and puts new ones in. We break through rib cages with saws. And, the media feels that we are inconveniencing the public by being hands on."

"I myself have learned pelvic exams that way. The anesthetist knocks the patient out before surgery. While the surgical team preps for surgery, I got to practice a pelvic exam on the patient. It is much more humane to have young clumsy students practice on unconscious bodies. A shaking hand can hurt or even bruise. Few people like that, while they are conscious. Oh, the Washingtonites complain that we never ask the female patients for consent. Who would consent to a young student poking around their privates? Still they want to be checked by someone to make sure that the babies come out."

"Today may be the last day to practice pelvic exams. In the future, you may have to practice by mere visualization. Today, there is a vote for new legislation. Today, we have all five surgery rooms booked with females. We have five females coming out of surgery and five going in. That's a total of ten bodies waiting for you to practice. Grab your books and read up on pelvic exams, while we walk over to the holding rooms."

Dave and Armando ended up at the end of the line. Fortunately, that gave them more time to study the pelvic exam procedure. When they entered the room, they found themselves in a simple and small hospital room. A little table and two chairs were against one wall. A very bright light was behind the only bed. The bed had a railing on each side to keep the unconscious patient from falling out. She was covered under a sheet. Her head was on a big fluffy blanket. Her face was pale and her hair curly natural red. The professor left them on their own devices in the room.

Armando grabbed the blanket by the two corners and lifted it up and down to create a wave with it, "Oh-hoo, whom do we have here? Anyone awake?" He laughed and finally tossed the sheet aside. The thirty year old woman was lying on her back like an angel. The white hospital gown with blue flowers reached down to the middle of her thighs. Dave folded the board at the foot of the bed down. They both grabbed each one leg and pulled her body down, so that her bottom was against the edge of the bed. For a moment, they were unsure, what to do about the legs, because there were no stirrups. Then, Armando decided to hold them up in a spread fashion. Dave took the legs down for a moment to pull the hospital undie with the diaper over her feet.

The red haired patient was no naked below with her stretched out spread legs held by Armando. Dave inspected the area around her firm, juicy labia. He folded the labia out with his fingers. He lifted the hood of the clitoris. He poked her urethra for a moment. He moved his nose clothes to smell for anything unusual. Armando shook the patients pelvis, so that his nose dove onto her vagina. He laughed. Dave wiped his nose. Dave continued inserting two fingers in her vagina. The other fingers palpated her abdomen. This way, he could feel the uterus in between his two hands. "Fucking shit, I forgot to put on gloves again."

Armando laughed loud. He placed the red haired patients feet together and pretended that they were a talking mouth: "Ooh, you filthy doctor." Dave got a pair of Nitrile gloves from the box near the door. He got back into position. Now, he inserted the speculum and looked at the round circle of the cervix. He inserted a cotton swap to take a sample. He finished the exam by spreading her butt cheeks and poking her anus looking for hemorrhoids. "Your turn."

Dave went around the bed to hold the patients legs up. Armando got to the bottom of the bed. He looked at her pussy intently. He groomed the red pubic hair to one side. Only a landing strip above the vagina was unshaved. He opened his pant zipper and got his penis out. He whipped his penis against her outer vagina a few times. His penis increasingly hardened: "You like this? I will stop, if you tell me to. What a lucky find a true red pub."

"Armando, you should use a condom to avoid leaving a trace. Here, I got one." Dave held the condom out that he had secretly pierced with a needle. "Dave, when did you come around to having a little fun? Go watch the door. I got the legs." Armando pushed the patients bottom up, so that her legs flung over her head. She was in the yoga pose called plough. Her chin was on her chest. The hospital gown fell down on her face. Her boobs were hanging over her gown. Armando stood over her. He inserted his penis and started pounding away. He finished quickly.

They returned the patient into a presentable position and moved her bed over to the next room, where the next student pair was waiting to practice. Dave and Armando separated at the next hallway intersection. Dave got his phone out and dialed the number from father Dagur.

"Italian pizza, how can I help you?"

"My name is Dave. My PIN is 7-8-7-7-9."

"You are authorized. Please, go ahead."

"The evidence for operation Armando needs to be secured ASAP. Armando is in the cafeteria at the street level."

"Thank you, Dave. A team has been dispatched. Is there anything else that I can do for you?"

"Yes, I would like to call 10 days of Hail Maries from my credit line."

"Of course, they are authorized now. You can finalize your confessing with father Dagur later today. It was a pleasure doing business with you today."

"Good bye."

Dave lingered in the hospital entrance. Half hour later four priests in black Armani suits and black sun glasses entered the front door. They wore black leather gloves and carried refined leather suitcases. The white collar clearly marked them as priests. Two of them swiftly walked for the cafeteria. The other two went for the elevator. Five minutes later Armando appeared with two of them. Both priests had their arms linked with Armando's arms. He looked pale. Another five minutes and the other two priests appeared from the elevator. One of them handed Dave a check and said "well done."

The next day, Armando appeared before class with balloons. He taped a banner to the back of the lecture hall: "I quit. I will become a priest." As Katie walked past him, he grabbed her ass and smiled at her "need to confess anything?"