All Comments on 'Media Matters Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago

I wonder if you could maintain the reading order list in a 'story' under non-erotic or letters and transcripts? Then you could edit it to add new stories as you publish them. It's too bad that changing your biography page has stopped working. Thanks for sharing your stories.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 5 years agoAuthor
enser2k2k

No, I can't do that. Getting an actual story edited is a near-impossible task; Literotica has to do it, and they're slow to respond, and they might mess it up (lose the whole thing).

I'm putting new titles at the top of each story. It's not convenient, but it's an ongoing list until Literotica fixes the bug causing the bio to not update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
here we go again!

Hot Damn! another Iron Crowbar - enough said!!!!!

666iceman666icemanover 5 years ago
The IC catches a BUG

WW I feel that you need to ask for the IC and his angels to come and help you with that bug you seem to be suffering from before it hospitalises you. I am sure that in the end it will be the Media that has caused you to pick up this virus/bug. :~)

I love the way that you have taken the proactive road against the media as they were making the IC look week and this turn around showed them that they are in his sights and maybe either plea down or be foolish enough to carry on and lose.

The hearings will be fun as this bit against the press is a forerunner or may I say a warning to those who think that the IC is a walk over is a down-right fool.

I would give you 10 star if I could as like many others I await your next release each and every day. No pressure, honestly :~)

Keep up the good work and many thanks for what you are doing as you are a very good writer. Iceman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Welcome back.

Wifewatchman,

"Please, Sir, I Want Some More"

otr3otr3over 5 years ago
WOW

thank u again 4 another FREE story.When and Where can i buy the BOOK, with unending patience i await the next installment of this GREAT STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Glad You're Back!

Welcome back!

This old man's "drug of choice" is placated, for the moment. Nice to read that the "media" is on the financial ropes for their wanton acts. The "industry" won't change but some individuals may "moderate" their attacks. One can wish can't they?

Hoping the posting of your return on college football Saturday bodes well for future weekend releases and updatings. Again, one can wish, correct?!

Re: Your post of the word "test." Have found it!

Can't post links so here is the path this old man traveled.

Literotica.com, Stories & Pics, Author Index, scroll down the left side to "Search Authors by Username" and type in wifewatchman. Presto, up pops "Search Results" for you and under the tab "Members" is your info including Male and the word "test.", in quotes.

What precipitated the "digging" was the growing gnawing hunger for the "next fix" and was hoping to find the next installment lingering somewhere in the bowels of Literotica. At least now you KNOW it was really sent AND have the comfort that "test." is not wondering aimlessly about somewhere in the "Technology LaLa Land" of cyberspace!

Posting this in the hopes one or more or your other devoted readers, you yourself or the guru's who assist you at Literotica, all of whom are more skilled at these things, will help lead to a solution and again allow you to update your "Bio Page"!

Now the old man can only hope the next chapter of "Media Matters" is available for consumption, SOON! Have faith, have faith!

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
a suggestion on numbering

Why don't you just preface the titles with numbers like 1.1,1.2,1.3,2.1 etc

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE

the Media and Politicians try and fuck things up wherever and whenever possible. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

I see you found a way to publish a non-erotic story, without it being categorized as non-erotic. Sometimes I look forward to a good sex scene, but sometimes all I want is for the story to move forward and this chapter definitely moved the story forward.

Wonder if the "Music Box Dancer" song is a clue to opening up the digital recording found in the music box?

Only the Wifewatchman knows for sure.

otr3otr3over 5 years ago
test

followed "old mans" path and there it is

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 5 years agoAuthor
New chapter submitted, and comments

The next chapter of "Media Matters" is submitted. Hopefully it'll be published soon.

Yes, the "test" shows up following that path... but if you click from there on the "WifeWatchman" name, my bio comes up... NOT corrected at all. So it's still a problem. I'm putting the names of the stories in the top disclaimer section of each story I submit until the problem is fixed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bio/story order list

WWM- my guess -up/down scroll- wasn't CODED IN when webpage designed and U have MAXED OUT available data space for that area.maybe if u where allowed to moveTCPD BADGE into BIO lines area they could let story list expand

madmaniacmadmaniacover 5 years ago
RE: Bio/Story list.

I concur with anonymous, I think that there's not enough memory where your story list is.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 5 years agoAuthor
Look again

I put the updated list back... with the new stories. Look again going through that path, and you'll see the beginnings of that list. But it is NOT UPDATING on the bio!

Stop telling me that it's too many characters because THAT IS NOT THE PROBLEM, and I'm getting irritated being told over and over that it is, and I'm getting more irritated not being listened to when I say it's not the problem. The problem is that Literotica's code is NOT updating my bio at all.

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 5 years ago
Sooo...

You cheeky monkey...Usagi, huh? That name totally pit a smile on this happa girl's face. Too bad you couldn't name him Jack! :)

It's ok about the tech; yes you're frustrated, but it takes nothing away from our love for yoooouuuu.

Sc8

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES