All Comments on 'Media Matters Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
LEAVING LOOSE ENDS MEANS TROUBLE

and when it arrives,excuses and alibis will not influence the real reasons, TK U MLJ LV NV

prsstaridprsstaridover 5 years ago
Loved this chapter

I loved, loved, loved this chapter!!! I cant wait for Mullen and his boss to be punished. At a very minimum, they should be disbarred and never able to practice law again.

Don's brilliant in only doing live interviews so he gets to say what he wants unedited since its the only way he can get the full truth told.

I'm very curious about what Don on going to do to Irwin and Goodwin. Can't wait for them to be sitting in front of Don.

I'm also very disappointed in Melinda. I don't think she has an open agreement with her husband that Don and his wife has. And her opinion of Don is contemptable. He has saved her ass more than once (Nix shooting and Paris incident). Also her racist view are very disturbing and Don is well rid of her.

666iceman666icemanover 5 years ago
The ultimate mistake

Mullins and co have just put the press into the hairline sights for some retribusion time, also Russell knew when to leave the ship, he is a survivor not a hero or an honest crook, as all rats do leave a sinking ship first, some kind of sixth sense that Mullins and co do not have.

As for Melina I have consistently been off with her actions and comments, maybe she will be given the job to wet Mullins and co. Then let the Sheriff catch her in a trist he kills the IC's ex and sis-law and then the IC and the angels take him into custody where the firm somehow get him handed to them. Never trusted her since Don got the police IT job and she went looking at Todd and his brother for her trips. (yep that far back).

Paulina will gain in the polls as the press are realed in by Griz seeing he is the fisherman and knows how to bait them, aged but he aint past it to mix them up a tad.

Still loads of lose leads for other stories all through this series.

Five plus again WW keep em coming really good series. Iceman

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 5 years ago
GREAT STORY! Again!

I find it rather amusing that some of these IDIOTS in "government positions" want to push beyond the law for their personal agenda! Sounds like it is time for some definite "eliminate with extreme prejudice" to happen. I LOVE the way this tale is going!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 5 years agoAuthor
next chapter submitted

The third and final chapter of 'Media Matters' has been submitted for publication. After that are a few more stories in this particular story arc, then we'll shift into the 'autumn' trilogy.

So, we'll see how the Iron Crowbar deals with the rabidly corrupt Media, n'est pas?

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

More threats to Don and family. Great chapter but ever so frustrating that he cannot clear everything up. But what would be the purpose of ending this too soon.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum9 months ago

Cry Havoc, !! And let slip the dogs of war!!! Hope Don pounds them into the ground.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES