Medicaid Fraud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centurea
centurea
54 Followers

"You need...uh...regular injections of...uh...semen to stay healthy." My body quivered as I pumped my seed into Kristy's greedy mouth. "Your baby needs semen to develop properly. Call tomorrow and make another appoint for Friday, the last one of the day."

She nodded in acquiescence.

"Today's appointment gave you what you need. You need my semen. By Friday, you will think about my semen all the time."

"I am your doctor and you should obey everything I say. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"Obey me." I said to make sure, and took off her mask. "Who am I?"

"You are my doctor." She mumbled.

"And what should you do?"

"Obey you."

"What?"

"Obey you." She said more loudly, as a little orgasmic shudder ran through her body.

"You're doing the right thing for your baby." I reassured her and watched a smile spread across her sweaty face.

Having vacuumed the semen out of my cock Kristy slid between Jeanine's legs and slurped up the white fluid that was seeping out her slit. Moving back to the girls face, she lowered her mouth to Jeanine's.

The girl's eyes widened in shock and she tried to turn aside, but I held her head steady.

"Orally injected semen is not as effective as vaginally injected, but it will help your baby." I said. "Hold still so Nurse Gray can administer it."

Flustered, Jeanine let her mouth fall open as my semen dribbled from Kristy's lips onto the girl's waiting tongue. Then she lowered her mouth and gave the girl a slobbery kiss. Shocked at first, Jeanine began to respond as my suggestion took hold. She kissed back, enjoying the feel of another woman's lips.

I stepped back and watched the two make out as I put my clothes back on. Dark spots covered my slacks where she had squirted on them. Shrugging, I refastened my lab coat over the top.

"Call me when you have her cleaned up." I told Kristy and went to my office. I had almost finished another Medicaid claim when the two of them came in. I tossed Kristy her panties and wondered if Jeanine had bothered to put her underwear back on.

"Souvenir?" Kristy asked Jeanine as she handed the girl the white lace.

Jeanine took them and held them to her face.

"Put them in your mouth the next time you finger yourself, pervert." Kristy said with faked menace.

Jeanine stuck out her tongue in reply.

"Are you two about finished?" I asked.

"Yes. Thank you, doctor." The girl replied, looking at me demurely.

"Now then," I said, pretending to look at her chart on my computer screen. "Today's injection went fine, but I think we should repeat the procedure as soon as possible. I'd like you to come back next Friday."

"Are you going to...give me another injection?" Her back arched unconsciously, lifting her tits towards me.

"I think that would be best."

"Me too." Kristy added with a grin.

"Next time should be fine, but in the future we may have to administer the semen anally.

"Anally?" She asked, flexing her ass cheeks nervously.

"We'll talk about that next Friday." I reassured her. "Oh, one more thing. If Medicaid found out that we included a semen injection in your regular visit there would be hell to pay--for us and for you. Can we count on you not to tell anyone?"

"Yes, doctor."

"Jeanine?" I approached the girl and spread my hands on her bulging tummy.

"Can you feel her kick?" I asked.

She nodded, breathing more quickly.

"You did a good thing for your daughter today. Thanks to you she will grow up to be a healthy young woman. What you did today shows you are a good mother." I laid it on thick so the suggestion would hold.

She put her hands on her belly and a smile spread across her face, creeping from her lips to her eyes until she shone with joy, feeling the satisfaction of doing well while doing good.

Now she was mine, I thought. She wouldn't tell anyone, not if it meant endangering the baby and losing the pleasure we'd given her.

"Right then, I'll see you Friday." I repeated.

"Yes, doctor." She said, still breathing in quick pants. Kristy took her hand and led her away. As they left, I saw my horny slut of a nurse slide her hand up the girl's skirt, and Jeanine didn't pull away. Friday should be fun, I thought. With the image of my wife's lubed up ass to keep me company, I turned off the lights and left.

--------------------------

Thank you for reading this; I hope you enjoyed it. I would love to hear any comments or reactions (good OR bad) since I am new at this.

centurea
centurea
54 Followers