All Comments on 'Medical Emergency'

by awopas

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hmmmmm

I gave it three stars mainly because it has some potential. There was to much of her recollection of how she got in this situation. also for me even with this being a work of fiction there has to be some possibility that things could happen, her first walk of shame back to her apartment where the guys were spanking her butt would never happen anywhere, look yes, make comments yes. I also did not care for the bullishness of Walter in his first scene. i believe that was to far over the top. In story reading sometimes less is more.

LostYouthLostYouthabout 4 years ago
Excellent piece of writing

First time reading one of your stories, if your others are anywhere near as good as this, you are a brilliant writer. This is outstanding story line, hope you have a chapter or two in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disappointed at the ending

It was a great story up until the end, I feel it would have been better if she crapped in the diaper, not on the floor

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No Room For Revenge?

She has been so destroyed there is no credible way for to exact her retribution on her tormentors. Perhaps unveil a secret group of female students who vow revenge on her tormentors and restore her reputation. Potential for many scenes of the humiliation of her worst tormentors...even Walter. I feel that you painted yourself into a corner that blocks her revenge. Perhaps a sequel of Jennys Revenge??? I have to admit it touched all the bases, and the writing was spectaculer. What a devient (and creative) mind. Kudos!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The name is Marge and i'm a 64 yr old pig. This was a fantastic story !!!!!!!

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1about 2 years ago

if jenny molested abused kissed groped by ugly old lesbians it will be great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, but this was utter dreck. Nothing even remotely sensuous or arousing here. I'm just glad I skipped from halfway down page 3 to page 16. Who knows what deranged bullshit I've had to read if I read what was in between.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous