Medicinal Mountain Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid her hand on his arm, "Frank, I am so sorry you lost her. But you really need to find someone. You really must get on with your life."

Frank stared out at the mountains as he responded, "What about you? When are you going to find someone else?"

"My situation is different."

"No...no it isn't. You lost your husband. He didn't die, but you lost him. From what you said you swore a bond with him and he violated then broke that bond. You need to move on too."

Megan realized he was right and for the first time since Mark had left her, she began to think about dating and maybe sex with someone other than Mark.

After a few moments of that though her mind returned to the original subject, "I'll think about that, but we still need to settle the subject of nude bathing."

Frank looked at her and sighed, "Ok. But I can't promise not to get excited. Will my getting an erection bother you?"

"No, will me teasing you about it bother you?"

"Most definitely!" He replied with a scowl, then they both broke out in laughter.

"Then I guess you're going to have to get use to my teasing and I'm going to have to get use to you walking around with a stiffy."

"Well, I won't have one all the time."

"If you did," Megan said with that sly grin, "I'd have to wish I knew you back when."

"No fair!" Frank huffed, "You're only supposed to tease me about it when I have one!"

Again, they both broke up into laughter until Frank gasped between the laughs, "We need to get supper going. It's going to be dark soon."

The sun had slipped behind the mountain and they only had another half hour before full dark. He lit the fire and 20 minutes later they had their meals cooked. They ate, cleaned the dishes, then sat and watched the stars come out as the last rays of sunlight faded behind the mountains.

When it was full dark Megan said in awe, "I've never seen the sky like this. My god it's...amazing!"

"Yes," Frank sighed, "It makes you feel so infinitesimal and small. It makes you realize how vast the universe is."

"Frank, have you ever sat in the pool and star gazed?"

"Not this time. I did....we did the other times we were here."

"Come on, let's." Megan said as she jumped to her feet and began to strip.

I don't think that's a good..." Frank began to protest, but stopped and couldn't take his eyes off her as she removed her clothes.

She pulled off her shirt and Frank got his first look at her breasts. They were "B" cup with small light brown areolas and nipples that looked large. She pulled down her shorts and he discovered she didn't have on underwear. As his eyes caught sight of her pubic area, he held his breath. Her pubic hair was thick, curly and the same dark auburn red color as the hair on her head. Frank could feel his cock growing stiff at the sight of her nubile young body. She took two quick steps and jumped into the pool. She turned and the water droplets on her neck and breasts glistened in the firelight like jewels.

"Come on! Join me." She said splashing water in his direction.

"I...uh...I..." He began only to be interrupted by a giggled reply from her, "Come on Frank! I told you an erection isn't going to offend me! Now get in here!"

Frank stood and slowly took off his shirt, then hooked his thumbs into the band of his shorts. He just couldn't bring himself to pull them down until he turned his back to the pool. He stepped out of them, then back stepped to the pool until he was waist-deep before he turned to face her.

She had taken a seat on one of the small boulders that were on the bottom of the pool. Seated on the boulder, the water came to just below her breasts. Frank tried not to stare, so his eyes locked on the star-filled sky so that they wouldn't wander to the fabulous sight of Megan's bare breasts.

"Look! There's the Big Dipper! And the Little Dipper!" Megan said gleefully.

"Ursa Major and Ursa Minor."

"What? I thought those were the big and little dippers."

"They are, but they are also known as Ursa Major and Minor, the Big Bear and Little Bear."

"That's cool! Do you know any more constellations?" Megan asked still staring at the sky.

"Yes...hmmmm...let's see," Frank pointed, "Right there. See those stars?" Frank traced the outline through the air with his finger, "That's Draco the dragon. And over there is the Eagle and there, that's the Swan. See inside the Swan, those stars? That's called the Northern Cross. And right there," again Frank used his finger to trace the outline, "is Hercules."

"My God! I never knew there were so many!" Megan said in an awed whisper.

"Yes. And many were used for navigation by sailors before compasses were discovered." Frank said as he glanced over at her.

She was staring up at the stars as his gaze fastened on her firm breasts. Her nipples were standing up and her areolas were crinkled in the night air. For several long moments Frank couldn't tear his eyes from the sight. He finally pulled his eyes away, glanced up at her face to find her staring at him with a smirk on her lips.

"Frank! You're ogling me!"

'I'm sorry." Frank said as he jerked his gaze back to the sky, "I..uh..didn't mean to."

"You couldn't help yourself huh?" Megan said slyly, a repressed giggle in her words.

For a moment Frank was embarrassed, then the awareness of the repressed laughter in her voice hit him and he realized she wasn't offended. He decided since they had decided to be naked together, instead of being on guard all the time, he should just follow her lead and make it light.

"Yeah, I can't help myself when such a beautiful, sexy young woman is naked next to me."

Frank was still staring at the sky, but when Megan didn't answer he looked over at her to find that she too was staring at the sky, with a huge smile on her face.

They lapsed into silence for a while then Megan said, "Tell me about you and your wife."

Frank sat silent, not wanting to speak.

Megan glanced over at him, "If you'd rather not..."

"No..I...I'll tell you about me and Eve. But in return you need to tell me about you and Mark."

Megan didn't reply for a time then quietly replied, "Sure. Okay."

Frank began to tell Megan some of the highlights of Eve's and his life together. He talked for almost half an hour. At the end, when he was telling Megan about Eve's illness and death it took all his will power not to let the tears form in his eyes or show in his voice.

"She was cremated. Her wish was to be brought here. I scattered her ashes on the meadow yesterday evening."

"Really? You did that?" Megan said surprise filling her voice.

"That's what she wanted. There's one more thing I have to tell you. I've been putting it off and I don't know why. Eve was beautiful. I think you could tell that from the picture."

"Yes. She was that." Megan replied softly.

"What you couldn't tell from a black and white photo is that her hair was dark auburn red and her eyes were light green." Frank said a catch in his voice.

There was silence for a moment then Megan's voice broke it as she said softly, "Like me."

"Yes." Frank replied just as softly.

"I'm sorry if I remind you of her."

"Not your fault. Your hair and eyes do, the rest remind me that you are all you." Frank said, then added to lighten the mood, "Especially what comes out of your mouth!"

"well excuuuuuuse me!" Megan shot back, then giggled.

"Your turn." Frank said, "Tell me about you and Mark."

Megan sat silent for a few minutes then slowly began to tell Frank about her and Mark, how she had met him in college, how she had fallen for him, how everything seemed fine until their sex life had withered to nil and how ultimately she had discovered his lover. She told Frank of her confusion because their sex life had been so full and adventurous before. She told him of the pain and depression of realizing her husband was leaving her for a man. And how she had finally started to climb out of that depression with the help of her father and Carl.

"So, after Carl died I decided to make a trip here hoping it would help cheer me up. I really don't know why I choose this place. Maybe it was something Carl said, his description of it or the mental picture I had of it from how he talked about it. All I know is I felt like I had to come here. Like a visit here was going to help heal me somehow."

"Has it helped?" Frank asked.

"Yes. I think it is beginning to help. Like you said sitting here under this sky makes you understand how small we really are, how beautiful the universe is and how we can keep living, how we can heal after hurting so much."

As he listened to her last words Frank began to realize that Eva wanted him to come here for the same reason, to heal. They sat in silence watching the stars. An occasional meteor formed a streak of light across the sky as the atmosphere consumed it. Down the mountain they could hear coyotes yipping at each other and from the meadow, in the small stream that flowed out of the pool, they could hear the croak of frogs.

After an hour Frank said, "I'm starting to feel like a prune. I think I'll climb out."

"No! Stay with me a bit longer!" Megan coaxed, walking toward him through the waist-deep water.

Frank's gaze fastened to the image of her breasts, water droplets sparkling on them like jewels in the starlight, "I can't. I'm getting all wrinkled and at my age I can't afford that."

"Your age my foot! You're not ancient You're just an old fuddy-duddy!" She yelled splashing him with water.

He sputtered and splashed her back, "I am not a fuddy-duddy!"

"Yes...you....are!" She yelled back punctuating each word with a huge splash of water as she got closer to him.

When she got a few feet from him he rasped, "Don't you dare...."

He didn't get to finish as she pushed a huge splash of water into his face. He closed his eyes and swung his hands out trying to stop her. His aim was good and his hand locked around her wrist. He pulled her to him and he wrapped his other arm around her to capture her. He opened his eyes to find her standing in front of and a few inches away from him looking down into the water as he held her. He glanced down to find that she was staring at his hard rod, nestled against her stomach. Her eyes rose to his, a stoic expression on her face.

He stared into her eyes for a long moment then said in a choked whisper, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean that to happen. I wasn't trying to..."

With her gaze still locked to his, she cut him off his words with a sharp tug of her arm signaling him to release her wrist. Frank figured he had finally managed to offend her, but as he let go she launched herself at him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Her eyes were still staring into his. She held on to him tightly, her warm crotch pressed to his stomach just above his cock.

"I don't care how old you are, I don't care that we have just met, I don't care who you are, I don't care about anything else. You need it; I need it, Fuck me. NOW!" She growled, a wild hunger filling her voice.

"Megan, I....I told you I haven't made love to anyone...." He said.

She slammed her mouth on his, kissing him savagely, hungrily, then pulled her mouth from his rasping, "I don't want you to make love to me; I want you to fuck me and I want it now!"

"I'm not sure how long I'll last." He said, doubt about satisfying this sexually hungry young woman filling his mind.

"After such a long time without I don't think you will last long." she said as that sly, impish grin filled her face, "but I don't think I will either."

He had been hesitant, but suddenly Frank was filled with lust, a deep, overpowering primal lust he hadn't felt in a very long time. He reached down and filled his hand with her round firm buttocks and began to wade to the edge of the pool. When he got to the rock ledge at the edge of the water, he sat on it. As he did Megan settled onto his lap with her pussy pressed against his hard rod.

He could feel her trembling as she groaned, "Put it in. Put it in me! I want it in me!"

Frank circled her waist with his arm and picked her up far enough so he could reach under her. He took hold of his cock and pulled it up until he felt the head nestle between the outer folds of her sex. As he pulled his hand away he heard her moan, then felt her drop downward, sliding the length of his hard shaft into her warm, wetness.

"Oh fuck!" She yelped, "I...oh....I.....forgot how good it felt! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

She had her feet on the rock surface on each side of him, using it for leverage as she began to move her hips alternately up and down, forward and back, sliding his shaft in and out of her tight confines.

It didn't take long, less than two minutes and Frank gasped, "I.....I...can't stop it! I'm going to cum!"

As he said it Megan slammed down onto his cock until the entire length of him was he buried inside her. He felt her body begin to tremble, then she let out a long quavering moan as he felt her vagina rhythmically pulsing around his shaft. As he realized she was cumming, his cock exploded, filling her with his seed. Five times his rod throbbed. Finally, he sat still, panting in the aftermath of his first sex in a very long while.

He could feel her body still trembling and he pulled her closer, held her tightly as he said, "My god girl, I haven't had one like that in years!"

"Frank," She whispered, "I've...never had one like that. I...I don't know why I did that. I was suddenly filled with an overpowering urge for sex."

He pulled her face up so he could look into her eyes as he said, "Me too. Does it matter why? That was fabulous! Thank you."

She smiled that impish smile, "So the old letch got some young pussy."

It had finally sunk in that she was going to say such things, so instead of being shocked Frank replied, "And very good pussy too I might add."

She smiled at him as she wiggled her hips.

A moment later a thought hit him and a look of concern filled his face as he asked, "Megan, are you on birth control?"

Her eyes widened and she gasped, "Oh my god!"

Frank's stomach instantly knotted at what could be as he said, "We need to leave tomorrow. We need to get you..."

Before he could finish Megan put her fingers against his lips to stop him, smiled that impish smile and giggled, "Frank, don't go all serious on me! I'm protected."

As her statement sunk in Frank slumped rasping, "Damn it girl you gave me a start!"

"Sorry." She replied pushing her lower lip out in a pout, "So does that mean I get punished?"

"Yes! You are going to sit right here on my lap until I tell you, you can get off!"

"Woe is me!" Megan said as she slowly rotated her hips, that impish grin filling her face, "I guess I'll just have to sit here fidgeting until I get off."

A second later Megan asked in a serious tone, "Frank, how long were you planning on staying here?"

"Two more days." He said brushing a wisp of hair away from her face.

"Then so am I!"

Frank was still inside her and still hard.

"It seems," He said as he began to move his hips, sliding his rod in and out of her, "That you my dear are a natural aphrodisiac and can keep an old man's erection going."

"Cool! So we need to use it. Who wants to waste a hard-on?"

"Shall we go to your sleeping bag?"

She grinned and rose, groaning in protest as he slid out of her. She took his hand as he stood and lead him to her bag. She stretched out on the bag and Frank laid down next to her.

"Frank?" she whispered, "I lied to you."

"About what?"

She turned to face him, "I wanted you to fuck me and you did. I said I didn't want you to make love to me....and.....and I do."

He pulled her to him and kissed her softly, then pulled back and stared into her eyes as he said, "You deserve both. And as long as I can, as long as you allow me, I will be happy to do both."

He rolled onto her and felt her spread her legs as he settled between her soft thighs with his cock against her wet slit. He cupped the back of her head and pulled her mouth to his, kissing her as he gently kneaded her breast. He broke the kiss and stared into her eyes as he reached down and put the crown of his cock against her entrance. He entered her slowly staring into her eyes as he did.

When he felt his balls nestle against her cheeks he whispered, "Megan you are a gorgeous, sexy, desirable young woman. I'm a very lucky man to be here with you."

He began to slide into her, gently, slowly, kissing her face, lips and throat as he did. There under the stars, they seemed to melt together, to be floating on a cloud, a cloud surrounded by stars and grass, the tinkle of water from the falls and the snap and pop of the embers of the fire. Neither Frank or Megan had any idea how long it went on. Each could feel a climax building but didn't try to rush it. Finally, Frank knew his was close.

"Megan....I'm close...very close..I don't think I can hold back....are you...can you..." He groaned, the tension of withholding his orgasm filling his voice.

"Yes...yes....yes...."she gasped, ".....almost...almost.....I'm....I'm..... almost....OH GOD!"

Frank felt the gentle pulse of her vagina around his rod as she climaxed. He stopped trying to hold back and a second later his cock exploded. When he had emptied himself into her he lay there, gasping trying to remember when he had ever had such a climax. He felt Megan move and heard her groan.

He thought he might be crushing her laying on top of her so started to pull out as he said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to crush....."

He felt her grab his waist and pull him back down onto her as she whimpered, "Oh god...don't...don't....that feels so good. Lay here with me for a little while, please. Just for a little while."

Frank grinned, leaned down and gently kissed her on the lips as he said, "Megan, I'd like to stay right here the rest of my life!"

He laid between her thighs his shaft still inside her, randomly kissing her face and lips until he was totally soft.

Finally, he said, "As much as I'd like to stay right here, my bones are old and are beginning to ache."

She pushed at his chest and with that impish grin and mock hurt filling her voice, "Ok. Go on and just leave me here like a prostitute."

"If you were a prostitute, you'd be a millionaire." He said with a grin as he moved over and laid next to her.

She giggled, "Really?"

"Well, you'd have all my money that's for sure!" He replied with a leer.

An exaggerated shocked expression filled her face as she gasped, "Why Frank! Are you telling me you'd want me to be your kept woman?"

"Bazinga!" He said touching his nose gently with the tip of his forefinger, "You got it!"

For an instant pain filled her face and Frank said, "Megan I hope I didn't offend you. I..."

She quickly placed her fingers on his lips to stop what he was saying, "You didn't. Mark used that expression all the time when we were playing around and it startled me."

"I'm sorry. I won't...." He began.

She shook her head and pressed her fingers a bit tighter to his lips to stop him, "Don't be sorry. I want you to use it. It sounds perfect coming from you It just startled me is all."

She moved her fingers from his mouth, "Frank...I...aw...was it...aw....." then she stopped, her statement trailing off into silence.

He rolled up on his side reached over and gently cupped her breast as he whispered, "Megan, so far we've been honest with each other. Don't feel like you need to withhold whatever it was you were going to ask, just ask."

She turned her head and stared into his eyes for a moment, then turned to look at the sky, "Was it really ok for you? I know you haven't had sex since your wife died and I know you still hurt for her, so was it really ok?"