Medicinal Mountain Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank finally broke the silence, "Let's pack up. We should have an hour or so after that before we have to leave."

Megan smiled at him, the connotation of that last hour plain to her. They packed in silence. When they were done the only thing left that Frank had to pack was his sleeping bag. He had left it spread out on the ground where his tent once stood.

He closed the last zipper and tied the rain flap down over it, then turned to Megan. She had finished her packing and was standing watching him. Neither had yet bothered to put on clothes.

Frank walked over to her, pulled her close, looked into her eyes and said," Thank you. This has been a fantastic few days. You not only allowed me the honor of making love to you, but you have helped me heal."

A tear slid down her cheek as she said through a repressed sob, "Should we...should we keep in touch?"

"I don't think that is a good idea." Frank whispered as he used his finger to wipe away her tear, "If we did, all I'd want is to be in your bed, or you in mine. You need to get on with your life and an old letch shouldn't be part of that."

Another tear slid down her cheek as she laughed, then her face fell into a serious expression as she replied, "I don't want to but I have to agree. You need to get on with your's too!"

She reached up and pulled his mouth to her's in a soft, sensual caress.

When she pulled her lips from his she whispered, "Make love to me one last time."

He led her to his sleeping bag and they stretched out. There under the summer sun, he made slow, passionate love to her. When their climaxes peaked they were together. As the intensity of them faded, they held each other, each enjoying the feel of the other.

Finally, Frank kissed the corner of her mouth and whispered, "It's time."

He stood and Megan followed. A few minutes later they were dressed and Megan had her pack on.

As they stood side by side looking out over the meadow Frank said, "You take care of you."

She smiled and replied, "You too."

"Go! Go! Before I demand you stay."

"Goodbye," Megan said in a tear-filled voice.

As she started toward the foot of the meadow Frank called after her, "I might be here next year at the same time."

Megan turned to look at him, smiled, and called, "I might be too."

She threw him a kiss, then turned and continued down the meadow. She didn't look back. The last Frank saw of her was as she disappeared over the rock wall.

Frank stood staring out over the meadow for a long time, then with a sigh he tied his sleeping bag onto his pack, hoisted the pack to his shoulders and afraid to hesitate, walked quickly across the meadow toward the rock wall. When he got there, he turned and looked back up the gentle slope at the pool. The air was still. The only sound was the buzz of the bees harvesting nectar from the alpine flowers. He still felt the pain of losing Eva, but it wasn't as sharp as it had been when he arrived. Under it, trying to grow was a sense of peace.

"I love you." He whispered.

As he said it, he felt a breeze touch his cheek and again thought he heard the faint sound of laughter. With a smile, he climbed down the wall, on his way home, the seed of peace and hope inside him.