Medicinal Mountain Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank smiled, put his finger under her chin and turned her head so she was looking at him, "Oh my god Megan, it was more than alright! It was fantastic! I told you, you are a very pretty, very sexy, very desirable young woman."

"You didn't feel guilty about doing it?"

Frank stopped and thought about it.

As he turned it over in his mind he felt a slight puff of a breeze flit over them and he thought he heard the faint sound of laugher. As he heard it, he realized he didn't feel guilty at all. He knew Eva would have approved.

"No." He said with a smile, "Absolutely not!"

Frank decided to give her some of her own medicine so added, "About the sex that is. Robbing the cradle, I am kinda' guilty about."

Megan giggled, "You should be!"

Frank said nothing more. He lay back on her sleeping bag and stared at the sky. She had done the same and he could feel her side against his. They lay next to each other looking at the universe until the fire burned to embers and the night chill began to creep in on them.

"It's getting cold." Frank said, "I suppose I should go to my tent."

"Frank? Why don't you bring your bag out here and sleep with me? I'd like that a lot." Megan whispered.

A warm glow kindled in his chest as he heard her request.

With a grin he said, "I'll be back in a flash."

He went to his tent, pulled out his sleeping bag, unzipping it as he walked back to where Megan lay on her's. He spread it out over her, then laid down, pulling the bag over them both. A moment later he felt her snuggle close to him, her breasts pressed to his side, her leg over his. He stretched out his arm and she rested her head on his shoulder. The last thing Frank remembered before sleep pulled him in was the feel of her warm body against his and the blanket of blazing stars overhead.

Frank woke the next morning in the growing light of dawn. He could see the first rays of the sun like a halo around the peak above them. He glanced at Megan and found her still asleep, the sleeping bag pulled up to her chin and a strand of her hair covering part of her cheek. He watched her breath and again thought about Eva and wondered if she really would approve of what had transpired between him and this young woman.

As he watched her sleep another faint breeze caressed his cheek and a moment later, just like the night before, he thought he heard the ever so faint sound of laughter. As it happened a feeling of peace filled him and for the first time in months, he smiled without having to force it.

He looked out at the meadow and smiled. Another slight puff of a breeze touched his face, then was gone. Megan stirred, opened her eyes, rolled onto her back and stretched. As she did the sleeping bag rolled down and Frank got another look at her firm, pert breasts. Her nipples stood tall and crinkled as the cool air of the morning touched them.

"Good morning." She said sleepily.

"Good morning yourself." Frank replied with a smile.

"My bladder is about to bust." She said with a half-smile, "I really need to go pee."

"Me too. I'll just throw back the bag and we can go do it."

"Ok." Megan replied as she yawned.

Without warning, Frank threw back the sleeping bag uncovering them.

"Oh crap that's cold!" Megan yelped as she jumped up.

She headed around one side of the rock and Frank the other. Both of them took about the same time to finish and met back at the campsite.

Megan was hugging herself as she said, "Shall we get dressed before making breakfast or make a fire first? I'm freezing!"

Frank laughed and said, "I'll make the fire. Why don't you go get into the pool? That will warm you up."

"True," Megan responded with a grin, "But I can think of something else that will warm me up a lot better."

She grabbed his hand and pulled him to the pool. Without hesitation she stepped in, pulling him in after her.

When they were waist-deep she turned, threw her arms around his neck, pressing her entire body against his as she said," So Mr. Carlin are you going to again take advantage of the young lady you have captive?"

Frank grinned as he put his hands on her hips, "Who's taking advantage of who and who has who captive?"

Frank felt her arms tighten around his neck as she raised her legs and wrapped them around his hips.

She stared into his eyes and said, "So, let's call it a mutual captivity."

"Ok, But I want breakfast."

Frank could see a slight bit of disappointment and a hint of rejection in her eyes as he cupped her ass in his hands and began to wade out of the pool. As he stepped out onto the grass he felt her legs loosen and drop. He was sure she thought he was going to put her down. Instead he pulled her tighter and walked to their sleeping bags. He knelt and gently laid her down.

Megan lay looking up at him with a puzzled expression on her face as Frank grinned, "Breakfast."

With that, he bent and placed a soft kiss on her inner thigh, then turned and placed another on the opposite thigh. He heard her moan, then felt her hands on the back of his head as his tongue pushed through her thick bush and into her warm slit. He circled her hips with his arms, pushing her legs up and out spreading them wide. He used his fingers to pull the petals of her sex open so he could lick and suck at her clit more easily. He gently licked from her opening up to the hard nub of her clit, then he sucked on it for a moment before licking back down along her swollen folds until he found her opening once again. He pushed his tongue into her, his mouth tight against her sex as he did.

He repeated that over and over calling on years of sexual experience until he was sure she was close to an orgasm. He didn't realize how close until she grabbed his head and pulled his mouth tightly to her sex. He found her clit and began to lash it with his tongue as he sucked on it. A long moan came from her as he felt her sex quivering with a climax. After long moments he felt her grip relax as her climax faded.

He didn't stop or slow down though. He continued his licking and sucking. It took several minutes before he felt her hips lift pressing her sex to his mouth, a wordless request for more. Over the next 20 minutes he licked her to two more climaxes.

After the last one, she pushed him away as she cried out, "Stop! Stop! I can't take anymore! My God! I've never had that many climaxes in a row! Ever!"

He crawled up next to her with a self-satisfied grin.

She looked at him and asked, "What about you?"

He grinned and pushed his hard rod against her leg, "What about me?"

She grinned back, shoved him onto his back and a moment later had his hard rod in her hand and her mouth over the swollen purple head. It took her all of 5 minutes to get him to cum. As his cock exploded she swallowed each squirt as it spilled into her mouth.

When he was done she crawled up next to him and lay down. It had warmed up quite a lot and they lay together on the sleeping bag watching the sky and talking. At first it was small talk, about what they saw in the clouds, the warming of the day, how much they liked the pool.

They lapsed into silence for a few minutes then Frank asked, "You wanted to know if I enjoyed and was comfortable with sex with you. I'd like to know how you feel about sex with me."

Megan stared at the sky for a long time before responding, "I was really hurt and depressed when I found out about Mark. I thought when I got married it would be for life. That's why I never found a lover. I still considered myself married even if he decided he wasn't. When I threw myself at you last night I don't know why I did and still have no idea why. It was like a fire, a burning desire for sex. I wanted it and I...I wanted it from you. When I jumped on you, it was like I was observing and couldn't stop. Well, that's not entirely true, I didn't want to stop, but knew I couldn't even I wanted to. After we did it the first time though I knew I wanted more. That's when I asked you to make love to me."

Megan looked up at him and smiled as she added, "And you did. Thank you for that."

"That explains last night. But what about this morning? What about now? How do you feel about it now?"

Megan smiled, a happy, sweet smile as she said in a soft voice, "When I woke this morning I realized what happened last night had broken through the sadness, depression and my resistance to being with someone other than Mark. When we had sex this morning I enjoyed it, a lot. No that's not true, I enjoyed it more than I ever have. I realized I'm free. I am no longer Mark's wife and I am free to do what, or who," She smiled that mischievous little smile as she glanced at him, "I want to."

Frank grinned, "All that foo fraa to say you liked it?"

Megan's head shot up and her gaze fastened to his as she replied, "But I didn't enjoy it....."

Then added as she launched herself at him, "I LOVED it and I want more!"

As she straddled him, then stretched out on top of him so her breasts were against his chest and her pussy was nestled against his cock he groaned, "Elder abuse!"

She wiggled her hips and pressed her breasts tighter to his chest.

As she felt his cock begin to grow she said in a mock growl, "I shall abuse thee mightily!"

They spent the morning cuddling and soaking in the pool. They had sex once more just before lunch. After lunch they wandered around the meadow naked, talking, looking at the wildflowers and picking the high mountain berries. For supper, they had the berries mixed with a muffin mix and cooked over the coals of the fire. After dark they slipped into the pool and sat staring at the stars, again talking about the constellations that Frank had shown Megan. And that night in their sleeping bag they made love again. A slow, sensuous dance, their lips and tongues exploring each other mutually pushing each other to a fabulous climax there under the blazing star-filled sky. Afterward, they lay snuggled together as they both drifted off to sleep.

Their last day together was much the same. Frank woke to find Megan snuggled against him. He kissed her awake and after they did their morning toilet they slipped into the pool for a quick soak before breakfast. Frank took a seat on one of the boulders at the bottom of the pool. When he did Megan came over and straddled his lap.

"You know you are an insatiable, sex-crazed young woman don't you?" Frank asked her as he rolled his eyes.

"You know you're an old letch that loves it don't you?" She shot back.

Frank could feel her pussy nestled against his shaft. He grinned and pulled her against it tighter.

In response Megan closed her eyes and rocked back and forth as she hummed contentedly.

She opened her eyes, looked into his and said, "We have to leave tomorrow. What will happen then?"

Frank leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips before replying, "Let's not think about that, until tomorrow. Let's just enjoy today for today."

Megan smiled, "I like that, enjoy today for today!"

They sat in the warm pool, cuddled together talking of small things. Neither one of them moved much, not wanting to break the spell of the moment, just enjoying the feel of each other as the sun slowly made its way up over the mountain peak.

As the first rays of the sun hit the pool Frank said, "I'm hungry. Let's get some breakfast."

"But, but you have a hardon! We can't waste it!" Megan said widening her eyes in mock horror.

Frank put a fake scowl on his face as he replied, "Woman, your insatiable sexual appetite will be the death of me!" He grinned and added, "Besides, it will be there later."

Megan rolled her eyes as she rose off his lap, "Ok...if you insist!"

They got out of the pool, made breakfast and again talked of Eva and Mark as they ate. Both realized that it had gotten easier and less painful to talk about them. After cleaning the dishes, they walked the meadow. Frank had studied the alpine plants and flowers of the area and identified them for Megan: Alpine Lupine, Flett's violet, Piper's Bellflower, Scalloped onion, Spreading Phlox, the tiny and delicious wild strawberries. They again picked huckleberries from the bushes along the tiny stream and added alpine blueberries and wild blackberries from the vines and plants they had harvested from the day before. Like the day before they cooked the berries into a muffin mix Frank had and consumed them for lunch.

Frank stretched out on the sleeping bags with the intention of taking a nap. Megan had other plans. She straddled him and sat down with her warm sex pressed against his rod, which instantly responded.

"We never used that hardon you had this morning." She said with a smirk.

Frank grinned back at her cupped his hands behind his head and replied, "Well, just help your self!"

Megan rolled her eyes as she said, "I have to do all the work!" As she held his shaft upright and slid down onto it.

She began to move her hips and as she did Frank cupped both her breasts in his hand and began to roll her nipples between her fingers. It was only seconds and that same primal lust that had gripped her the first time filled her again. As he watched her face, saw her eyes roll back, saw her mouth open slightly and a moan of pleasure issue from her, Frank felt that same overpowering sexual desire fill him. Within seconds they were engaged in a moaning, gyrating dance of sex. Both could feel their climaxes building, the sexual tension pushing them higher and higher. When it finally peaked, they climaxed together.

As her orgasm faded away Megan slid off, snuggled up to him and wrapped in the warm fuzz of post-coitus sighed, "Now we can nap."

They slept for an hour. When they woke they again walked the meadow, stopping here and there to snack on the berries they picked as they talked. Neither realized that it was getting easier and easier to talk about the pain of their lost partners. The day slipped by and when the sun touched the top of the mountain, they made supper, then climbed back into the pool to await the coming of the stars. They sat in silence, listening to the sounds of nature as they watched the stars appear one by one.

When it was fully dark and the millions of stars of the Milkway twinkled from horizon to horizon, Megan asked, "Do you believe there is life out there?"

Frank smiled, "That is a discussion Eva and I had all the time. Yes, I do believe there is life out there. It is very arrogant of the human race to believe that in the expanse of our galaxy, in the vastness of the universe, we are the only sentient beings. All you have to do is look up there to realize we are less than a speck in all that."

"Frank! That's fantastic!" Megan replied with a smile.

"Not really. A lot of people see it that..." Frank began, only to be interrupted by Megan, "Not the extraterrestrial life thing! The fabulous part is you smiled when you said her name!"

Frank realized he had been able to say Eva's name with a smile. As that realization filled him a soft blanket of peace followed.

Still staring at the sky, a half-smile on his face he said, "I guess this place is helping me heal."

Megan sighed, "Yes. Me too."

"But it's not just this place. You are as much responsible for it as this place." Frank said with a smile.

Megan smiled and replied, "I think that's mutual. You have helped me on my path too."

"See? Even an old letch can be of some use!"

"We'll see." Megan responded with her trademark sly grin, "We'll see!"

They sat in the pool occasionally talking of things between stretches of silence. The silent pauses weren't strained, they were filled with an unspoken warmth of companionship.

After an hour Frank said, "Shall we get out?"

"Why, so you can take advantage of me?" Megan grinned.

"Absolutely" He shot back.

Megan waded to him, nestled against him and said, "this is our last night. Make love to me again."

Frank took her hand and led her out of the pool and over to their sleeping bags. He kissed her and began to explore her body with his hands as they slowly laid down. Unlike their previous joining's where he had tried to coax her to as many climaxes as he could, this time Frank used all his skill to bring her just to the edge of one, then he would stop and allow it to fade before pushing her back to the edge.

He did it over and over until she finally cried out, "OH GOD! LET ME CUM!!!"

Frank had been teasing her clit with his tongue as she cried out. When he heard her, he slid up and entered her and began to slam into her trying to push her over that edge and into a climax.

When it did come, as her climax filled her Megan gasped and screamed as it thundered through her body. Frank kept right on slamming into her searching for his release. As he did Megan's climax did not fade but seemed to roll on and on. When Frank's climax hit, as his cock throbbed inside her it caused Megan's climax to expanded and burst. She wanted to scream with the intensity of it, but no sound would come from her throat. Her body was filled with the white-hot sexual release of a massive orgasm. When it finally started to fade, all she could do is lay still, whimpering. Frank kissed her gently and began to pull out.

As before she grabbed him and pulled him back into her as she whispered, "Stay...please...just for a while."

They lay locked together enjoying the feel of each other for a long while. Finally, Frank sighed and rolled off, laying on his back next to her. She snuggled close to him as he pulled the sleeping bag over them and without a word they drifted off to sleep.

As previous mornings, Frank woke first. He looked over at Megan to find her sleeping on her side, her face smooth and peaceful as she slumbered. He looked up at the peak above them to see the halo of sunlight framing it. As he stared up at it a hawk appeared. It circled above them, let out a cry, then drifted on an air current off over the shoulder of the mountain. Frank couldn't remember the last time he felt so at peace.

He felt Megan stir, then she opened her eyes, smiled and said, "Good morning."

Frank smiled back and replied, "Potty and breakfast?"

"Yes please."

With a yelp from Megan as the cold air hit her, they climbed out from under the sleeping and headed around the rock to do their morning toilet. Frank returned first and had the fire started before she appeared.

"Soak, then breakfast!" She snapped, a fake scowl on her face.

Frank threw another stick on the fire, then followed her into the pool.

As she sat down on the boulder that had become her regular seat she sighed, "Oh Yes! That water feels soooooo good!"

As they sat watching the sunlight grow stronger as the sun slid up over the mountain Megan asked softly, "When should we leave."

" That depends. I came in at Gold Creek so it will take me most of the day to get there from here. Where did you come in? "

"From the Staircase trailhead." Megan replied.

"That's on the opposite side of the mountain from Gold Creek. How long did it take you to get here?"

"I left the parking lot at 8:15 and got here in late afternoon."

"That's about the same time as it takes to get here from Gold Creek, so the return trip should take us about the same time. We need to leave no later than mid-morning."

"Do we have to?" Megan asked softly, knowing the answer before she asked the question.

"I wish it were different, but you know we do," Frank replied with a smile.

"Yes, I know," Megan replied, a note of sadness in her voice.

"When we do leave, I think you should go first. I want to say a final goodbye."

Megan knew what he meant and replied with only a nod. They lapsed into silence, each trying to enjoy the bitter-sweetness moment of their last soak in the pool. The first rays of the sun were touching the pool as Frank silently rose and waded out. Megan followed a moment later. They said nothing as they made breakfast, each sunk in thoughts of the last few days. They ate sitting close together, then each washed their eating utensils.