Medieval Mischief Ch. 01

Story Info
Queen Christina Hendricks and Lucy Pinder rule a kingdom.
2.3k words
4.71
3k
12
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

Chapter 1

Starring: Christina Hendricks, Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh

Queen Christina looked off into the distance, when would it end? She wondered. 2 years ago the curse had been put on her husband, King Richard, that was the last night they had fucked. Oh how she longed to feel him inside her again, no one else quite fucked her like her husband.

She saw the coach moving down the road towards the castle, her handmaidens Lucy and Michelle were returning. She hoped they had found her another young stud to scratch the itch whilst she waited. Dumon the court wizard was working furiously on a cure, alongside his apprentice the beautiful Sophie.

"Your highness, shall I prepare your chambers?" The page asked.

"Yes, and see the Ladies Lucy and Michelle in as soon as they arrive" The Queen replied.

The carriage door opened and 2 servants helped Lucy and Michelle out, they were followed by a tall handsome man. In his early 20's he had short cropped hair and a trimmed beard. They hurried up the steps, and through the palace, until they waited outside of the queens bedchamber.

"Jacob, are you ready?" Lucy asked as they stood outside the door.

"Yes, my Lady." He replied.

Lucy knocked, the Queen replied "Enter", and the page opened the large wooden door.

Lucy and Michelle entered followed by Jacob, they both curtseyed, and Jacob bowed awkwardly. "Your majesty, may I present Jacob. His family are farmers from the Andress province."

Queen Christina turned and looked at the young man, he was well over 6ft tall, and in exceptional physical condition from his work no doubt. The Queen wore a simple black top, her huge tits squeezed tightly together, and long flowing floral skirt. She smiled as Jacob stood nervously in front of her.

"Lucy, Michelle, you may leave us, you have again served your Queen well. Please go and see my husband, make sure I am not disturbed" She instructed.

Both Ladies did as they were told, and left the queen and Jacob alone, moving through the palace to find the King.

"Now then Jacob, we are alone, are you ready to do your duty as a loyal subject." The queen asked walking towards him.

"Errr, yes, your majesty," he mumbled.

Christina moved to stand in front of him, her hand on his chest, she leant in and softly kissed him, his hands shakily went to her waist as they kissed harder, before he moved them backwards falling onto the bed.

"Ohhh, Jacob, that's it." The queen groaned as he lay atop of her kissing her hard, Her hand move down to his waist, and inside his breeches, gripping his now hard dick. He gasped as she fondled him, then stood back and began to remove his clothes.

"Show me what you have Jacob." Christina said, propping herself up on her elbows and watching him. Her huge tits squeezed together even tighter in her top.

Peeling up his tunic and tossing it aside, Jacob had his breeches off in moments, his hard cock bouncing, he was a good 9 or 10 inches, and thick. The queen grinned, her Ladies had done as asked again, this was a prime dick for her pleasure.

She scooted forwards off the bed, onto her knees in front of Jacob, looking up she gripped his hard shaft before sinking her lips over it. He trembled as she sucked his head, her lips clamped tightly as her tongue roamed over it. Her hands on his hip steadying him the Queen worked up and down his shaft.

"Ohhh Fuck your Majesty, oh fuck, that's good." He gasped.

She released his cock and looked up at him grinning, moving back onto the bed she pulled her long skirt up laying back and spreading her legs. Her naked pussy glistened, as Jacob moved down and sank his mouth over it. Christina groaned as his tongue found her clit and went to work.

"Ohhhh, ohhh my GOD!!" She gasped, Jacob was an expert at this, her pussy was on fire with sensations from his lips and tongue.

Her hands clasped the bed sheets tightly as she squirmed and growled, her loins filled with the heat of climax, moments from exploding. Her pussy gushed sweet juices into Jacobs eager mouth. He swallowed them down as she growled and shook in pleasure.

"Oh fuck, fuck yes, yes, YEEEEAAASSSSSS!!!!" She cried.

Christina's ample thighs shuddered around his head as she bucked and screamed, the pleasure of orgasm sending her wild. Her body thrust upwards, driving her squirting lips against Jacobs face. They shook vigorously as he peaked, her climax finally subsiding with a wail.

"YEAAASSS!!!!! YEAAAAASSSS!!! YEAASSSSS!!!!" She screamed.

Finally sated Jacob raised his head, her glistening juices on his face. She grinned scooting back and kneeling up, pushing him back down onto the bed and straddling him. Her lips eased over his hard shaft, as she mounted him, gasping as his thick member filled her.

"Oh Jacob, you know how to eat pussy!" She said, grinning at him, "Let me do some work now."

Her hips slowly rocked, riding him gently, as she unfastened the front of her top. She peeled it off to reveal her enormous breasts, 2 huge orbs of delight, bouncing slowly as she rode him. His hands went up instinctively and grasped them, making her gasp as his rough skin kneaded them

"Jacob, yes, that's it, fuck your hands feel good" She groaned.

The Queen loved the feeling of his rough hands on her breasts, lowering herself to fuck the peasants of the lands turned her on so much. His hard cock thrust into her over and over as she rode him faster and faster.

"Yes, yes, fuck yes, that's it, fuck me, fuck me hard!!" She gasped, hips rising and falling.

Jacob moved his hands to her waist and started thrusting upwards, her huge tits bouncing madly as he rutted faster and faster. Christina could feel her body tensing again as she exploded for her second orgasm.

"YEAASSS!!!!! YEAAAASSSSS!!!!" She howled in ecstasy.

Jacob lay back as the redheaded Queen slammed down onto his shaft, her body bucking, those huge tits shaking wildly. Her body tensed as she climaxed hard.

"FUUCKKK! FUCK! FUUUCKKKKK!!" She screamed, pleasure flowing through her.

Eventually she collapsed onto him, kissing him, panting, her huge tits felt so good on his chest as she lay there catching her breath. Jacob wrapped his arms around Christina and span her over, pulling from her pussy he straddled her chest, his hard cock pushing between those 2 soft pillows of delight.

"Mmmm, you want to fuck my tits!" Christina said grinning.

Jacob pushed his pussy slick dick between her breasts, the thick shaft twitching as it settled in the valley of her cleavage. Jacob started thrusting, Christina crushing her breasts around his dick as it sawed back and forth between them. Eyes wide she looked up at the young stud, pumping her tits hard now.

"Oh, so close, sooo close." He groaned, her soft tits gripping tightly to his head as it drove deep.

"Cum for your Queen, cum for me." Christina urged.

Jacob thrust harder, his balls tightening as he was about to cum. The tip of his dick poked up from her cleavage and spurted. Hot cum splattered her face, startling her, before she opened her mouth and eagerly accepted each shot. Jacob roared as he drained his balls all over her face and neck, hot pearly streaks of semen clinging to her cheeks and pooling in her mouth.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" she growled the last of his cum gone.

The queen lay there, face dripping in cum, the huge cock between her tits softening, as Jacob was spent. Running her finger over her chin she scooped up a large strand and pulled it into her mouth. Swirling her tongue in the semen pool, she swallowed it making a show of savouring the taste for Jacob.

"You have performed well, Jacob. Your queen is pleased." She said.

"Thank you, your majesty." He replied easing back and laying on the bed next to her, "I hope I satisfied you."

"Oh, you did Jacob, but hopefully you're not finished yet!" The queen answered, grinning at him.

*******

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME FUCK MY AASSSSSSSSS!!" Lady Lucy screamed.

She was bent over the end of the kings bed, ass high as he ploughed balls deep up her, slamming so hard over and over again. There was nothing Ladylike about Lucy at this moment, she had given the king her body to use, to keep him occupied while the Queen had her way with her latest fuck toy.

"Dirty fucking WHORE!" The king snarled, hand gripping her ass cheek and slapping it hard.

Lucy yelped, the king loved the nasty rough sex he had enjoyed with his bride, and since the enchantment had taken hold he had taken to doing similar with all of his mates. Lucy had been shocked at first but now rather enjoyed it too, and felt her body start to quiver as the huge cock pounded her back passage.

"DO IT! DO IT! FUUUUCKKKK!!!" Lucy begged as the king pounded her harder and harder.

He legs started to twitch as she strained up on her toes, he held her hips and buggered her hard, his dick driving deep into her clenching ring. Lucy came, her sphincter climaxing, body twitching, legs shaking.

"YEEAAAASSSSSS!!!!!!!!" she screamed, unable to hold back her orgasm any longer.

The king collapsed forwards pinning her to the bed as she fought and struggled below him. "Oh, Lady Lucy..." He gasped in her ear, pulling his dick from her trembling ass.

********

Jacob was on his knees on the bed, hands on the queens hips as he fucked her from behind. She gasped and wailed as he rammed deeper and deeper into her pussy. Reaching around he groped her tits squeezing them tight.

"Ohh yes, do it, do it baby." The queen gasped, her body rocking in time with his thrusts.

Jacob held her hips and fucked her hard, dick pumping into that tight wet hole over and over again, the Queen was building to another climax, he could feel her cunt tightening on his dick, body starting to tense. Jacob kept pounding even as she came, her body bucking and squirming on his cock.

"YEAASSS!!! YES! YES! YEEAAAAAASSS!!" Queen Christina cried.

She collapsed downwards, face buried in the bed twitching and shaking as she came hard, Jacob kept fucking her, dick driving deep, the queen shaking in pleasure. Her back arched as he slammed his cock in over and over until finally Jacob could hold back no more, and came for a second time, flooding her cunt with his semen.

"FUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!" Christina wailed, as he came hard inside of her.

They lay together on the bed, panting, his cock soft, her pussy full of cum. She gasped as he rolled over, body exhausted from their mating. Christina sat up, running her fingers through her hair, she composed herself.

"You have performed well, Jacob, your queen is most satisfied. Now if you would dress and leave, The page outside will take you to your carriage." She said.

Jacob quickly did as he was asked putting on his clothes and turning to leave. "Will I be required to return your Majesty? I enjoyed very much serving you." He asked.

"Perhaps" Christina replied, know none of her dalliances had ever been asked to return so far, "We shall see".

***********

Lucy choked, she lay on the floor propped up on her arms back arched head hanging back. The king stood over her, dick in her throat, hands on her tits thrusting hard. His big heavy balls bashed into her nose and face as he fucked her throat, crushing her voluptuous breasts he slammed in again and again. His thick cock poked out from her neck as he drilled deeper and deeper.

She lay there, mouth wide as he grunted and growled pumping his cum deep into her belly, his hands clawed at her breasts, crushing them hard. She was used to the pain now, her body being given over to her monarch.

"Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuccckkk!" He growled, slapping her hard across her right breast.

Finally sated he pulled his cock from her throat, allowing her to breathe, she blinked her eyes and rolled over, kneeling upright.

"Lady Lucy..." the king said, "You, as always, were a pleasure"

Standing up she gathered her clothes and dressed, "Thank you my liege, you know how I enjoy pleasing you."

"If you would be so kind as to find the Queen and ask her to join me for dinner." The king said.

"Certainly my King" she curseyed and left his bedchambers.

*********

"So how was it?" Michelle asked, as her friend emerged from the door.

"His usual self, gave me a good fucking, I do quite enjoy it now though." Lucy replied.

"Next time he might, pick me, or maybe even both of us." Michelle said winking at Lucy.

"Now that would be fun!" Lucy replied.

The 2 of them had sported together in the bedchamber many times, and of course there was the annual knighthood ritual, as well. Lucy looked at her friend, her curvy body and long blonde hair were equally attractive as a firm body of a royal guard.

"Let us find the queen" Michelle said.

Queen Christina lay on the bed, the glowing amulet resting on her abdomen. The enchantments placed inside would prevent her becoming pregnant from her session with Jacob.

Knocking the door, "It's Lady Lucy and Michelle." the voice said, "You may enter." The queen answered.

Both Ladies came in, and were not in the least surprised to see the Queen, using the amulet. "Your Majesty, I trust Jacob was to your liking?" Lucy asked.

"Yes very much, but we need to see if you can find someone a bit more experienced next time, who will be more forceful like the King." The queen said.

"Certainly My queen." Michelle said.

"The king requests your company for dinner." Lucy told her, "Shall we dress you?"

"Please." The queen replied.

Dressing their queen the Ladies accompanied her to dinner, then all retired for the evening, who knows what the next day might bring.

chlp
chlp
98 Followers