All Comments on 'Medieval Punishment'

by Araw

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
catman71catman71over 6 years ago
reminds me

of a whole series from another author, just cannot recall name

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Puzzled but amazed.

Anything to pull a spoiled modern day woman out of her perceived rut ... just despicable ... or admirable because she knows her wants, dedicatedly pursues and lives 'em to the fullest?

Think this story plays well those ambivalent feelings. Unique and memorable.

PS admit to like playing chess and cards as well; nice touch. Not sure to decide about there rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love it! Especially the pardon request and chess.

Ten times a day seems less than I'd expect, though.

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

Excellent story. Thank you for sharing this excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can't even rate this story. Writing is pretty good but story is over the top. And some details were missing or omitted. Did the husband never try to track down the wife? Did the husband file divorce for abandonment? If the husband tracked down the wife and told the authorities that Julie could never become pregnant what would be the reaction of the authorities? And what happens when Julie become so old that few, if any want to fuck her? Have to admit the last line was humorous even if easily anticipated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous