Medieval Simp Lord Chronicles Pt. 02

Story Info
Mistress Olivia gets more adventurous in her domination.
8.7k words
4.73
18.1k
23

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FdomMsub
FdomMsub
257 Followers

*(WARNING: Read tags before reading. Contains mentions of shit.)*

Lately I have been waking up scared to open my eyes. Only when I built up the courage to force them open, and then seeing the extravagant ceiling over me, the expensive covers on my bed and all the other luxurious things in the bedroom, was I able to sigh in relief and happiness.

The things happening lately have just been so imaginable that I would always be scared that I would wake up and find out it was a dream.

First the Master of this house, Lord William, also known as the Lord of luxury, declared his submission to all the maids in the villa. Using the time while all the other maids were hesitating, I made my move assuming the role of his Mistress. To be honest, I was still doubtful at first, but when he even started cleaning my 7-year-old shoes with his mouth without a single complaint, I had no choice but to be convinced. This Level Four authority noble, nearly powerful enough as the Master of this region and worshiped by all common folk, had now become my loyal slave.

Loyal was even an understatement in this case. This was more like complete submission. The only thing that mattered to him was my pleasure.

Under his own request, I let him lick my pussy. With that, I received the most pleasure I had had in my 56 years of life.

It had to be mentioned, a man orally pleasuring a woman was basically unheard of, maybe only happening amongst the nobles. For the common people, not to mention women having no right to request it, the act was seen as dirty because sanitation just wasn't that accessible for commoners.

Since it wasn't so long ago since I had been to the toilet, I was sure my slit must've carried both the odor and flavor of my piss. Yet my slave didn't mention it or even frown, as he dove right in between my legs, licking me with such enthusiasm, as if the taste of my pussy was divine.

Before that, I might have still held some respect for him, considering the amount of sheer authority he carried.

But after that, no respect remained. He transformed into my slave, my tool. Then I let myself go and used his face as a toy for my own pleasure. The feeling of superiority mixed with the pure enjoyment was enough to make me addicted.

Since that day, a week has passed. I still continued doing maid work in the house, yet now it was more of me taking care of my own house and daily needs, rather than someone else's.

The other maids in the house were also continuing performing their duty as usual, since they were still getting paid. Only now they would ignore my slave's existence, and occasionally direct envious and amazed glances my way.

I didn't mind that, however. Since the other maids in the mansion were still hesitating in using the former master for their desires, it only meant there was more time for me to do it.

And I made good use of that time, as if trying to make up for 40 years of working as a maid. I had my new slave clean my shoes naked everyday, while I watched him. I would use him to pleasure my pussy as much as I wanted during the day, and then use him until I fell asleep in the night.

One time he even passed out because I had ridden his face for too long. At that time, I still felt a little fear, scared that this would cause some change in him, only to be met with an even more erect penis when he woke up again. Truly, my slave was a mindless puppet who only had pleasuring me on my mind.

This excited me endlessly. Was I grateful to him? I would be lying if I said I was not, but so what? The only rewards he sought were my pleasure and me dominating him, which meant my gratitude worked as an endless cycle, only circling back into pleasuring myself.

As I raised myself from the bed and looked at the tiny golden bell by my bedside, I could not stop a satisfied smile from appearing on my face. Life had genuinely become a treat to live. When my husband left me, I had truthfully started to wonder what was the point of continuing.

Yet fast forward no more than 2 weeks, and I was looking forward to every second of the day.

Even that golden bell was a sign that I didn't have anything to worry about. The day after his submission, he handed it to me of his own free will, saying, "Mistress, your slave offers you this golden bell. If you ring it, I will come to your side immediately."

Clearly, I didn't have to worry about anything, cause my slave was already doing that all day. If there was anything I could worry about, it was only how to receive even more pleasure.

Remembering all the things which had happened lately, a fire started brewing in my stomach. I grabbed the bell and rang it a few times.

*Ding ding*

Then I waited a few minutes in anticipation before a sound came from the door.

*Knock knock*

"Come in," I answered in a cold voice, hiding the anticipation that was burning me up.

The door was then gently opened and in came my slave, obediently closing the door after him, bowing and saying, "You called for me, Mistress?"

"You have made me wait a little longer than usual."

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I woke up late because I was exhausted after yesterday," my slave said in a meek tone, sounding a little tired.

"Did I ask to hear your excuses? Next time you have to be quicker, or I think a punishment will be needed."

"Sorry, Mistress, your slave will definitely be quicker next time!"

His begging was laced with sincerity, clearly expressing that he really was sorry and scared of the punishment.

Honestly, I didn't care if he was 5 hours late or 2 seconds early. The only thing I wanted was to berate him to satisfy my craving for his sorry appearance, which made me feel in control.

"Well, this time you are forgiven," I said, stopping my urge to berate him until he was down begging on the floor. Right now, I wanted something else...

"Slave, today we are going to be doing something new. Start by getting naked. Then, go over to my desk and remove the chair, kneel there, and wait for my return."

"Yes, Mistress," my slave answered, before going over to the desk and fulfilling my order. Seeing his pathetic naked appearance, down on his knees, I could feel wetness gathering in between my thighs.

Then I walked into the toilet by the side.

Truthfully, I had been wondering lately how to take my domination to the next level. As they said, 'Human greed cannot be sated.' One week ago I was satisfied by just getting my cunt licked as much as I wanted, yet now when I had grown more aware of my ability to acquire everything I wanted, I had started desiring for more.

I wanted to abuse my slave more, use him more, degrade him more. Treat him like the little pleasure toy which he is now. I wanted to feel the superiority which followed the act of dominating him.

The first thing I thought of was pain, yet I decided to drop the idea for now. I wouldn't receive much pleasure from it, and it was also what I had intended to use as punishment in the future. 'If your dog didn't know why it was being punished, it wouldn't learn from it.' With such thoughts in mind, I continued pondering over ideas.

Then it hit me. To dominate someone was getting someone to submissively suffer for your happiness and pleasure. If pain led to physical suffering, then disgust and humiliation would be the way to psychological suffering.

Realizing this point, I started thinking of the most disgusting things I could force my slave to do, while being humiliating or degrading at the same time.

This should have been easy; except I met a wall at this point. 'What is more disgusting than licking clean my shoes and licking my pussy still fresh with urine?'

It was only yesterday evening, right before falling asleep, that I remembered how at the first night of submission, I had felt my slaves tongue glide over my dirty ass, which had felt immensely good. I had forgotten up until now because I was in a delirious state of lust when it happened, but now that I remembered an idea popped into mind.

The plan was simple yet effective. I would use the toilet in the morning, yet disregard cleaning myself after, and then getting my slave to lick my ass. Of course, he would then be forced to lick away the residual waste still in between my butt cheeks and the drops of pee still hanging from my pussy.

Excitement like I had never felt in my 56 years of life gathered in my stomach, as my bowel movements were even more intense when I sat down on the potty.

I had conjectured to different reactions from this situation. Either my slave would frown and retch in disgust, or he would obediently lick me clean as if the remaining shit on my dirty asshole were just another heavenly dish I was serving him.

Either way, the superiority and dominance I would feel would be immense. Seeing him suffer would be nice, but also seeing him savor my nasty waste would also be exciting.

My toilet session ended with a *splash* down in the potty. I had been eating more and better food lately, which my stomach wasn't used to, so I had to use it more often than usual.

I closed the lid on the potty and left the toilet, feeling that my cheeks glued together more than usual because of the extra lubrication.

With an excited gleam in my eye, I walked over to my slave by the desk, looking down at his kneeling appearance. Right now, I was only wearing a silk top, and was naked from the waist down. Once my slave saw this, as well as the very wet area around my pussy, still dripping, intense excitement also entered his eyes.

'Seems like it will be the second. Well, this was also what I expected.'

Looking at my slave seeming like he was looking at the world's most beautiful painting, as well as the cock in between his legs rising as if scared I would not notice it, pride and confidence built inside me.

"Today slave, I'm going to use you as a chair while I write some work down. Meanwhile, I want you to use that tongue of yours to clean both my ass and my pussy, is that understood?"

My slave nodded as if a mindless puppet, consumed with lust. "Yes, Mistress, I will do anything you say."

I smiled sadistically. These submissive replies never became old in my ears, probably because of the sincerity behind them, "Good slave. Now, please your Mistress."

I walked in front of him, straddling his bent back head ready to receive my full weight sitting down on him. His strong semi-muscular build made me reassured that I wouldn't have to hold any of my weight back.

Then, right in front of his face, I bent my back a little, so my butt got closer to his face and then, grabbing my two ass cheeks, I pulled them apart.

As my two clumps of meat spread from each other, I felt the heat accumulated between them get released right into my slave's face. I could only imagine that the odor must not have been better than the inside of a toilet bowl. Even the slight smell passing up to me reeked of shit.

And if the smell didn't cause you disgust, then the view between my cheeks probably would. I had squeezed some of the logs which passed out of my ass doing the toilet session, to make sure there was even more residual shit left on my asshole than usual.

I could imagine that my slave was now faced with a dirty brown eye, with clear cakes of shit on it.

"Are you ready to clean like some good toilet paper slave? Tell me what you are."

"I'm your toilet paper, Mistress, gratifyingly ready to clean the heavenly waste from Mistress' butt and pussy." A voice trembling from excitement, but a hint of hesitation entered my ears, making heat build in my stomach.

This was the best of both worlds. He was clearly split inside him between his carnal submissive lust, excited from the thought of cleaning my shit, and his logical brain telling him how disgusting the act was he was about to perform.

Not able to control myself any longer, I said, "Then here you go, toilet paper, your meal," before lowering my ass down onto his face, sitting on it and burying it in my ass.

"Mmfh," a muffled reply sounded from between my ass. Then I felt a warm tongue start stroking between my cheeks, cleaning me.

I couldn't stop myself from trembling a bit from the intense pleasure and majesty I felt at this moment, as if I stood at the top of the world. 'A level four noble is using his tongue to clean the shit from my dirty ass while I am nonchalantly using him as a chair. To think I would ever have this much power!'

Feeling the tongue sliding between my cheeks, sometimes pausing to rewet it and inevitably swallow down the dirty remains of my shit on his tongue, I couldn't help but slightly rubbing my ass against his face.

He was clearly struggling from the disgusting taste in his mouth, clear from his grunts, yet his terrifyingly erect penis told me all his true feelings. He was enjoying this.

I tried to do some of the paperwork I had planned while doing this, but I soon realized that it would be impossible under the constant pleasure passing up from my asshole.

Moans started escaping my mouth as time went on.

Then, suddenly, I felt something trying to escape from the very asshole which was now getting cleaned. A fart.

I only had to think for a second before lust clouded my judgment and I released the gas trying to escape me.

*Prrreethh*

I farted like nobody's business right into my slave's mouth, making my mind become slightly delirious at the intensity of the situation.

My slave coughed under me and retched slightly, proving that if air smelt enough, it would be possible to taste it.

"What do you think of your Mistress's shitty gas? Does it smell good?"

Before a response however, something surprising happened.

"Augh."

With a grunt, my slave's erect cock twitched and started cumming, spraying its white semen.

My eyes widened in surprise for the first time in a long time. My slave had just cum purely from the stimulation of me farting into him and verbally degrading him, without me even touching him. 'To think I was still underestimating his depravity and worship.'

I had never been hornier in my life.

"Hahaha, my little slave, did you just cum from the vile smelling gas from my asshole? I must admit, you have surpassed my expectations."

I could feel him tremble under me in embarrassment, causing me to nearly squeal in excitement.

I could not wait any longer. Turning my body around on his face, so my urine-wet pussy was now clinging to it, I ordered "Since you have decided to selfishly cum by yourself, I am going to abuse your face until I do the same. And do not dare try to use your dirty tongue."

Then, grabbing the elegant brown hair on his head and pulling it roughly, I started forcibly grinding my piss-smelling genitals up against his face.

As I pleasured myself, I continued degrading him. "You really are a perverted slave, cumming from just me farting on you."

After intensely using his face for five minutes, I released a guttural moan as I squirted all my juices on his face without caring.

"Ooorggghhh."

The high of my orgasm brought me to heaven and back again. Just the fact that I had first used him as toilet paper, then a gas filter, and last a pleasure toy, made the climax so much more extraordinary.

A few minutes later I came down from my orgasm and raised myself up from my slave's face, admiring the work I had left there.

His head was still tilted back, his eyes dazed, but also consumed with worship. His face glistening from the sex juices and residual urine from my pussy. I could imagine his mouth was still filled with the taste of my shit and fart. His lower half was covered in semen from his uncontrollable ejaculation, and his cock was still as erect as a rocket...

'What a beautiful sight...'

I smiled, satisfied, and said, "Since you have already cum, I think you have already received enough rewards for now. You can return to your room after preparing a bath for me."

Seemingly still dazed from the intensity of the previous situation, but still trying his best to loyally follow my orders, he tiresomely replied, "Yes, Mistress, right away."

Then, he raised himself from the floor, going to the bathroom to prepare my shower.

I used this time to calm myself down and got fully undressed. Not long later, he returned, saying, "Mistress, your bath is ready."

I could clearly see he was still tired yet trying to appear energetic. Pleased, I decided to spare him for more... for now.

"Alright then, you are dismissed."

As I walked into the bathroom, he waited, leaving despite his exhaustion, and bowed to me the whole way, making me feel like royalty.

'He truly always puts my needs before his own,' I thought, as I blissfully closed the door to the bathroom and jumped into the warm bathtub.

After having a satisfying bath, I relished the feeling of cleanliness, which up until a week ago I couldn't wish to experience. It was only partially because of the bath however, since most of the dirt on my body had been cleaned of with my slave's tongue.

"Hihi."

Giggling a little over the thoughts in my head, I dressed myself again. To be honest, I no longer had to wear the heavy maid uniform any longer, but I still chose to do it. If the other maids in the house saw me walking around in luxurious dresses, then they might think I was flaunting my new power in front of them, which wasn't something I wished to do.

Even though I now had immense authority, taken from my slave, I didn't feel like abusing it, other than on my slave of course.

Smiling, I left the room, heading for the dining hall.

It was around noon now, and my slave would always be prepared to serve me lunch as soon as I went to eat at this time.

As expected, when I entered the hall, my slave had already arranged the dishes on the table. He was standing ready to serve by the side of the chair. "Your meal's ready, Mistress. Please enjoy."

Nodding in acknowledgement, I sat down on the head chair and started eating.

Not even needing me to order him, my slave started massaging my shoulders as I ate. Maids that walked by the hall would direct envious glances in my direction, but swiftly leave without saying anything.

Once I was done eating, I stood up. Before leaving I turned my back to my slave, and ordered, "Kiss my ass in goodbye."

"Yes, Mistress," my slave obediently replied, before falling to his knees behind me and placing his lips on my dress-covered bottom.

Satisfied, I dismissed him and went back to my room. Going to my desk, I finished writing the paper which I had intended to finish earlier. Once done, I stared at the paper in anticipation, 'I will hand this over to my slave in the evening.'

Content with my work, I decided to go out to do some shopping. I noticed a gurgle in my stomach, but decided to ignore it for now, 'It wasn't so long ago since I went last.'

Walking out of the manor, I delegated some tasks to my slave and also arranged that he would come to my room in the evening.

Once that was done, I went out to shop.

My current shopping experience was miles away from the one I had no more than a week ago. I used to have to barter for cheaper prices on things I wanted and sometimes had to sigh and give up on things that were too expensive.

Now, however, if I liked it, I bought it, unless of course something was clearly overpriced. The old habits of poverty still disallowed me to waste money too much, even though it technically wasn't even mine.

'Yet it might as well be...' I smiled at that thought.

This new change in shopping attitude hadn't gone unnoticed by the store people around. At first, they had sent surprised glances my way, and even some doubtful looks, clearly wondering where my well-heeled shopping behavior originated from.

Yet later, when they got used to it, the store clerks became more respectful to me, clearly recognizing this new rich customer. Experiencing such respect from strangers for the first time in my life, I would be lying if I said it didn't boost my pride.

FdomMsub
FdomMsub
257 Followers