Medieval Simp Lord Chronicles Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time flew as I was shopping. I don't know when it started, but an uncomfortable feeling started rising in my stomach.

The gurgling was getting more intense. Realizing this fact, I figured it was probably time to go home.

On my way home, however, the feeling in my stomach rapidly grew, and the gurgling became even more intense. I had to start clenching my cheeks together to stop any accidents from happening.

'Damn my stomach!'

Thinking such things, and feeling the waste urgently trying to leave me, desperation started to enter my head. It was painful!

Actually, there was an easy way to fix this problem, I was just reluctant to do it. What did the commoners do when they had to go to the toilet, but there wasn't any toilet nearby? They went into an alley and did it there, if they were polite and wanted to hide it from other people. Some would just do it on the spot.

Therefore, the streets in poor places of town were always very dirty and smelly, and in the rich places, the alleys could best be described as literal toilets.

Doing such a thing was still seen with disdain. In my whole life, I had never had to do it myself, and I wanted to keep it that way.

Gathering all my willpower and physical strength, I forced my way closer to the house. On the way, my stomach felt more and more like it would explode.

Luckily, the large mansion was soon in sight. Seeing this I couldn't help thinking that the crisis was averted.

I was, however, soon to be proven wrong. A few steps into the mansion and then I abruptly halted.

*Grreeghhh*

A deep gurgle sounds from my stomach, and I felt my bowels doing everything it could to release the waste inside it. I strained all my muscles in my butt to prevent anything from happening, but I was sure that as soon as I moved, it would be released.

'What now!'

Bearing with the pain in my stomach, desperation and fear filled me. If I had an accident here, then it would all be over. Not only would my reputation be ruined, but my own confidence would also be crushed.

My mind whirled, searching for viable ideas to fix the problem, but nothing seemed to be possible at this moment. Feeling the time ticking down until I wouldn't be able to control it any longer, tears even formed in my eyes.

'And just when I had started enjoying life again.'

Once I thought of this, the image of my loyal and caring slave instantly appeared in my mind.

'Yes, he must know a way to fix this. I can always count on him to solve all my worries.'

Feeling like a ray of the sun had shone down on me on a rainy day, hope and excitement started returning to me, 'As long as I have him, I will never become unhappy.'

I instantly desperately felt around the pockets in my attire and found a golden bell. Pulling it up from my pocket, I rang it frantically.

*Ding ding ding*

The bell rang loudly in the hall.

Then, I stood waiting with pain growing in my stomach and feeling my bowels control loosening. Fortunately, my slave did not disappoint me. Soon he was seen rushing toward me as if his life depended on it, clearly noticing the extra intensity with which I rang the bell.

Seeing the clear worry all over his face and his desperate running, I couldn't stop myself from smiling happily, feeling the worries inside me recede as if snow meeting fire. 'I feel stupid for even worrying in the first place.'

It was if just the sight of my slave's face convinced me that the situation was already solved. Quickly hiding away the immense glee and gratitude on my face, I instead took on a domineering appearance and looked at my slave coldly.

Soon, he was right in front of me, bowing and saying, "Sorry for the wait, Mistress. What is it that you desire? Your slave will fulfill any of your commands."

Those submissive and loyal words had never sounded sweeter in my ears.

I did not show this, however, and instead said sternly, "On your knees!"

My slave hurriedly dropped to his knees, as if afraid that loitering a second would displease me.

Confidence once again building in me from his kneeling appearance, I opened my mouth and proclaimed my predicament.

"Slave, your Mistress urgently needs to use the toilet and cannot currently move without soiling herself. I want you to fix this situation."

There was no shame in my voice as I was saying it, only authoritativeness, as if it was only expected that my slave would solve the problem, I wasn't able to myself. Even I was slightly surprised at the amount of confidence I felt at saying something so illogically selfish.

My slave's expression was first surprised, then relieved, then determined before finally settling down at embarrassment.

Watching this flash show of expressions, I nearly burst out laughing despite the pain in my stomach.

"Be clear, slave. You are allowed to speak your mind to your Mistress."

As I was looking at my slaves embarrassed expression, my mind started thinking of what idea he had come up with. Even though I might have tried, however, I could have never expected or been ready for the idea he was about to offer.

He bowed all the way down on the floor in front of me and then said, in a firm and respectful tone, "If Mistress doesn't mind, then please use your slave as a toilet to satisfy your urges and relieve yourself!"

My mind froze...

....................

Today was full of events. First Mistress Olivia wanted to use me differently than usual, making me lick the residual waste of her ass and pussy, and she even ended up farting on me. At that moment, I believed miracles really were possible as I felt like I was in paradise.

Not only that, but she also then roughly used me to pleasure herself, and then showed me her beautiful naked appearance when she was about to take a bath. Honestly, at that moment I had already been dismissed, but how could I possibly leave when Mistress' naked body was in front of me. I decided to shamelessly stay and bow, hoping she wouldn't get mad.

Luckily, she seemed to ignore me until she closed the door to her bath.

Then, I left the room and went to prepare her lunch, which she soon came to the dining hall to receive. I had pretty much gained a thorough understanding of when Mistress Olivia wanted to eat during the day, so I made sure the meals were already served when she would arrive.

During lunch I massaged Mistress Olivia's shoulders as usual, but then she went and delighted me again. Once she was done dining, she commanded me to kiss her ass farewell. Such a domineering request, I naturally fell to my knees in reverence and kissed her large round bottom.

Since then, bliss has filled my mind. Mistress Olivia had clearly started getting used to her new role, and was enjoying it to the fullest, which satisfied me greatly.

Therefore, while Mistress Olivia was out shopping, I got to something which I had been putting off for a while. Raising the salary of all the maids in the house. Even though Mistress Olivia had full access to my whole fortune already, and had already started using it for herself, the other maids weren't the same.

Therefore, I felt like I should at least double their current wages. This kind of money wasn't even enough to make a dent in my fortune.

After accomplishing this, I finished some of the official paperwork to do with where the fortune money was coming from.

Honestly, I didn't care about the money, but I was determined to keep the income stable, to ensure that the maids in the houses could always receive their salary and Mistress Olivia wouldn't have to worry about money.

Once I finished that, I looked at the clock. It seemed it had been only a little while since Mistress Olivia went out to shop, so considering her usual shopping time, it would probably still be a while before she returned.

Stretching my limbs, I stood up and started completing the task which Mistress Olivia had delegated to me.

For the most part, it was the hard labor maid work which Mistress Olivia had stopped doing after becoming my master. She said, "I'm fine with doing the low effort jobs, but since I am old now, the hard physical ones have become quite painful, so I will have you do them from now on."

Well, this was only what I wanted. I would even do all her work, but it seemed she enjoyed doing the other things, so I could do nothing but settle for the hard stuff.

Besides that, I was also put on the duty of washing her clothes. She had commanded that any obvious stains in her clothes had to be cleaned with my mouth, and the rest could be cleaned as usual.

When she gave that order, I nearly burst on the spot. Sometimes Mistress Olivia's underwear would have brown and yellow streaks, which I savored as I cleaned them. The taste was, of course, awful, but knowing it was Mistress Olivia's was enough to change the act to a reward.

Even now, looking at the stained panties in my hands, and the brown streak from around her ass area, my cock erected itself in my pants, as fantasies consumed my mind. I wish she would leave more behind...

Refocusing, I finished cleaning the clothes.

Then, just as I was about to leisurely hang them up to dry, a sound entered my ears.

*Ding ding ding*

It was the sound of Mistress Olivia's bell, but something was different this time. It was frantic and hurried, and rang many more times than usual.

My heart sank, the worry consumed me. Had something unfortunate happened to Mistress Olivia!?

I dropped all there was in my hands and ran toward the sound of the bell as fast as I could. The maids who I passed on the way looked at me in wonder, but I had no time for them.

All that was on my mind at this moment was to make sure that Mistress Olivia was alright.

Soon, before my desperate eyes, Mistress Olivia appeared.

Confirming that she didn't seem to be hurt, I sighed in relief. Then studying her more, her body seemed to be shaking slightly and was slightly bent over, clutching her stomach.

The expression on her face, however, was even more confusing. There was a heavy smile, as if happy to see me, but her eyes were clearly also wet with tears. These two contrasting facial elements made me confused whether I should be relieved at her smile or mortified at her tears.

Funnily enough, when I got closer, her smiling face sterned up and she wiped the tears from her eyes.

When I arrived in front of her, I bowed and apologized for being late, hoping to please her in her moment of distress. My mind was still filled with worries over what could have caused the tears in her eyes.

What I received instead of clearing the question in my mind was a harsh command, "On your knees!"

I fell to the floor; afraid one missed millisecond would worsen Mistress Olivia's mood.

Waiting, with my head lowered, for her to say what she needed, I was surprised when the response finally arrived.

'She had to use the toilet so much she couldn't move, and she wanted me to solve it!?'

When my surprise settled, I was instead relieved.

'Thankfully it was only this.'

But this was indeed a problem. The nearest toilet was some hallways away. I could carry her, but that might not make it in time, and the shaking from my carrying might worsen the need to use the restroom.

I could rush out to get something for her to use, but that would also require time which I wasn't sure there was. Mistress Olivia was looking pretty anguished from her stomach, like a woman about to give birth.

My mind was surveying the surroundings for something to use, but there was nothing. This was the entrance of the house after all.

Then, a memory of a fantasy from my past life surfaced in my head. A woman using me as a toilet and sending all her wasted into me. This was the most degrading submissive act and the most disgusting act. To be honest, I had even been surprised at my own depravedness for having such fantasies.

After all, shit was shit, no matter if it came from a woman or something else. Consuming something like that could very well cause one to become sick. This is simply too disgusting and dangerous, even for me.

Therefore, I ended up sealing the fantasy in my mind, forgetting until this moment.

Would I mind becoming sick if that could relieve Mistress Olivia from her pain? Of course not!

Determination filled me, yet also intense anticipation and desire, making me feel slightly ashamed. 'I am getting horny from the thought of consuming Mistress Olivia's shit!'

It seemed my mind had become even more submissive since arriving in this world...

"Be clear, slave. You are allowed to speak your mind to your Mistress." Mistress Olivia's stern voice sounded, and the rest of my hesitation disappeared.

"If Mistress doesn't mind, then please use your slave as a toilet to satisfy your urges and relieve yourself!"

I said it!

My head was lowered on my knees, both in fear of seeing Mistress Olivia's reaction and to hide my boner which was clearly visible through my pants.

Silence! A heavy silence, sometimes interrupted by the gurgling of Mistress Olivia's stomach. My heart was galloping away in my chest.

Only a second later, however, a response came from Mistress Olivia, "Raise your head, slave."

A cold, unopposable voice sounded, making me reluctantly raise my upper body and look towards Mistress Olivia's. Her face was as charming as ever and her body as majestic. She towered over me with a cold look in her eyes as she studied my face, which was slightly red in embarrassment.

A glint of excitement seemed to pass through her eyes at the sight of my face, only to shine like stars when the thing between my legs entered her eyes.

"Kiss my feet and beg me." A voice laced with contempt and superiority sounded from Mistress Olivia's gorgeous mouth, as if a ruler asking her servant to beg for their life.

My mind went blank. The desire to submit my everything to Mistress Olivia intensified in me.

"Mistress, I beg you to use me as your dirty toilet. I want to consume your shit while you relax on me. Please, I don't care what happens to me!"

A desperate plea, a pathetic begging appearance. At the moment, I was probably the picture of a human even lower than scum, as I prostrated before Mistress Olivia and started placing worshiping kisses on her feet.

There was doubtlessly no clearer show of devotion than this. As Mistress Olivia stared at my submissive appearance, frenzied desire flashed on her face.

Then, I felt her grabbing the neck of my shirt, as she pulled me into one of the empty rooms to the side. I helped her pull me by relieving some of the weight with my legs.

Once in the room, Mistress Olivia threw me down on the floor. Before I could even react, my world went dark by Mistress Olivia straddling my face under her dress. She then pulled her panties down, not even letting them fall under her ankles, like using a real toilet.

Then, she dropped her full weight onto me, as she casually sat down on my face as if on a toilet seat.

"Then swallow my shit, toilet," a cold command sounded, making me burn in anticipation as I opened my mouth wide in front of the opening in her ass.

*Prreerrhhh*

Like a trumpet welcoming the arrival of a king, a heavy fart was released from her ass right into my face and mouth. The smell was eggy and heavily smelling of excrement, clearly from the fart being stored with all her shit for such a long time.

My face grimaced involuntarily from the nauseating smell, though I didn't even have time for that.

Her brown asshole expanded and...

"Haaaahhhhh."

*Prstthhhh*

The sound of Mistress Olivia sighing in relief from relieving herself followed by the foul sound of shit being pressed out.

A slightly mushy brown paste flowed out of Mistress Olivia's ass and flowed directly into my mouth, down my throat.

3 disgusting sensations hit me at once, making me desire to vomit. First was the smell, which was sour, eggy with a tinge of sickening sweetness, all mixed together with the putrid smell of excrement. Second was the taste, which engulfed my whole mouth in an instant, causing my mind to recoil in revulsion. All the aspects of the smell were also in the taste, but more intense. On top of that, there was also an added bitterness and dirty taste.

And third and last, the texture. Nothing could be used to describe the warm texture of the shit, yet the closest would be gravy, which had condensed from decomposing, yet still maintaining a slight viscosity. This texture forbade me from forgetting that it was currently Mistress Olivia's gross excrement that was flowing mercilessly into my gaping mouth.

As my mouth and throat became full, I could only start swallowing down Mistress Olivia's rancid feces.

My stomach was fighting back desperately, as if begging me not to let this disgusting thing down into my stomach.

However, it was no use. Not to mention my loyalty to Mistress Olivia forbidding me to disobey her orders, despite the sheer grossness of the situation, my mind was still consumed in lust, as my eyes feasted on the sight of Mistress Olivia's open ass straining its muscles to press her shit into my mouth.

This was the most dominating act possible, and it removed all my reason.

*Prrsssootthh*

The sounds coming from her ass would have caused a normal person to puke, yet it was like music to my ears, together with Mistress Olivia's voice, sometimes grunting from trying to push out more shit onto me, sometimes sighing in relief from the emptying of her bowels.

My body continued shaking in pure carnal disgust, as my mind continued growing hornier, along with my cock, which at this point already was spewing precum.

Soon, the intensity of Mistress Olivia's shitting seemed to start receding. Before ending however, Mistress Olivia raised her ass from my mouth and aimed it towards the rest of my face. No longer being able to catch it with my mouth, the last logs of shit fell on my face, covering it entirely and clogging my nose with her shit, intensifying the shitty foul odor in my nostrils.

Then, she started releasing her golden piss onto my shit covered face, causing the shit to become wet and start running down the sides of my face. At this moment, it would be hard to tell the difference between my face and a toilet bowl.

She then leisurely raised herself before casually pulling up her panties, all the same rituals as when using a normal toilet.

Looking down at my shit-and-piss-covered appearance, my mouth still wide open with her filth sticking out of it and me trying to chew and swallow it, she smiled in satisfaction.

Then, her eyes drifted over to my erect dick. Nonchalantly as if stepping on an ant, she stepped her shoes foot down on it, causing me to ejaculate all over my lower body.

Her control over me had reached a whole new level at this moment.

She smiled sadistically, walked to the door in the room and said, "Ahhh, I feel relieved now after releasing all the wastes in my stomach. Since I now know the pleasure of using you as a toilet, I do not think I will ever use a normal toilet again. From now on, you will be my toilet. But of course, this will only excite you will it not, you perverted slave? Hehe."

Mistress Olivia snickered a bit before saying, "After you have cleaned up here, you can come to my room. I have something to give you."

After saying that, she shot a glance at my appearance covered in her most disgusting fluids one more time in enjoyment, before exiting the room.

I was left, still chewing her shit and swallowing it down like a toilet. It took me a quarter of an hour to finish swallowing all the shit on my mouth and on my face, 'Mistress must've really needed to go to the toilet.'

My sexual pleasure of the situation caused me to be able to bear with the smell and taste of the shit, but my body still fought back in trembles and my face grimaced.