Medieval Simp Lord Chronicles Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After cleaning myself as much as possible with my tongue, I stood up and made my way to one of the nearby toilets. There, I cleaned myself and ate something from a plant. I had found that this plant negated all other smells previously in one's mouth, like mint in my previous world.

I had been using it every time after helping clean something of Mistress Olivia's. This time however, I was forced to take a lot more than usual to remove the smell of shit in my breath and the taste on my tastebuds.

Sighing in exhaustion, I looked at the drained face in the bathroom mirror. Looking at this face, no ounce of regret or shame was inside me, only pride and glee. After all, I had just fulfilled one of my deepest fantasies, by courageously declaring to my Mistress my desires.

The thought that what I had done had officially reduced me to less than human in the eyes of some people didn't matter to me. While they were disdaining me, I was accomplishing all my wishes and dreams.

A smile appeared on my lips, and I left the room.

Smiling the whole time and filled with happiness, I made my way to Mistress Olivia's room, my former bedroom.

Once there, I gently knocked on the door.

"Enter."

Hearing the female voice, I entered the room respectfully, and said, "Ready to serve, Mistress."

Mistress Olivia was currently gracefully sitting by the small table at the window. As the sunset light fell on her silhouette, she looked like a goddess descending to the earth.

My mind was captivated by her appearance, but also stunned. There were hints of anxiety and excitement radiating from her at this moment.

She pointed at the chair on the other side of the table and said, "Take a seat."

My heart dropped to the floor. This was the first time Mistress Olivia had asked me to sit on her level since we started this Mistress/slave relationship. Even the tone she spoke to me in wasn't filled with superiority as usual, but instead more casual.

I considered hurrying to kneel in front of her and begging for forgiveness for whatever I had done wrong, but held back. 'She hasn't said anything yet. It would be like disobeying her orders if I didn't sit down at this moment, putting my own worries before her command.'

I pushed out a heavy breath, calming myself down, as I nervously went over to the table and sat down.

My instinctual respect, which had been built inside me over the past week of servitude caused me to subconsciously lower my body, so my head wasn't so much higher than hers when sitting down.

Mistress Olivia's eyes studied my subservient appearance and a smile finally appeared on her face, though not as enthusiastic as usual. There was clearly something causing her worry at the moment.

And the source was likely the paper which was laying in front of her.

From where I was sitting, it wasn't possible to read it.

As I waited on Mistress Olivia to say something, her facial expressions kept changing, clearly taciturn. In the end, however, it settled in determination.

She then seriously stared at me and said, "Slave, the past week of this Mistress/slave relationship has been the happiest part of my live. But this has also caused me to be unable to handle the thought of returning to my past life. If this had not been clear to me already, then the earlier situation of my worries and sadness transforming into pleasure, relief and happiness in a moment certified that fact."

Mistress Olivia's voice was determined, her stare on me stern. I didn't know where she was going with this. Nothing mattered to me but her happiness, so I didn't need or desire her to express her gratitude to me. 'She should have known this by now, so why was she saying this?'

I decided to just seriously listen to what she said and be prostrate in forgiveness if she decided to abandon me. Just like she was unable to handle the thought of returning to her old life, I was even more unable to handle the thought of not being Mistress Olivia's slave. I adored her with my whole being.

Mistress Olivia pushed the paper in front of her over to me, allowing me to read the title:

'Enslavement contract.'

"I have made this contract. If you sign this paper, you will pass over all your fortune, power and everything of yours to me. I will officially own you. As soon as your signature appears on this paper, it becomes a proper contract, which I will hand over to the court of this region. Since your signature is on it, they will have to validate it. Therefore, you will become mine."

Mistress Olivia paused slightly and looked out the window, not noticing the expression on my face. "If you decide to not sign this contract, we will drop this relationship. I can feel myself becoming unable to control my urges to dominate and abuse you. If I do not officialize this relationship I cannot continue it, or this fear of you dropping out at some point will consume me..."

While Mistress Olivia was going on about me leaving her and some other nonsense that would never happen, my mind was blank, 'To think this day would come, my silent prayers have finally been answered.'

I nodded to myself as a satisfied expression covered my face. Hard work is truly always rewarded in the end.

I grabbed the pen on the table while Mistress Olivia was still looking out the window with melancholy and saying things like, "I understand if you are unable to do this, since it is like suddenly signing your whole life away..."

Then, without even a shred of hesitation, I firmly wrote my signature on the paper, officially assigning Mistress Olivia as my owner.

Mistress Olivia's speech halted, as she saw me write my signature so nonchalantly and her trademark surprised expression appeared on her face.

After a minute of silent processing, she looked at me and said, "Are you sure about this slave? Once you have signed this there is no going back. You are going to my slave forever. Until I release you or one of us passes away, there will be no escaping from this contract."

I left the chair and dropped to my knees in front of Mistress Olivia. "Mistress, I no longer have a choice in this matter. I need you. I can no longer find any reason to be, if not to serve you. Even if my mind was to stop desiring to serve you, my body would just move on its own and obediently perform the duty of a slave. As long as you want me, I will always be here to follow your commands, FOREVER!"

A soul-deep promise, seemingly even more convincing than the document on the table. Mistress Olivia's expression was first dazed, before happiness and excitement once again returned to her exquisite face.

Domineeringly placing her foot on my lowered head, she said, "I understand now, slave; your devotion to me is unbreakable. To think I wasted my time on such a document when the truth had always been clear. Your only reason for living is me."

After saying that, she ripped the page in two and threw it over her shoulder, "No matter. Since you have pleased me with your response, I will give you a reward."

After saying that she removed her foot from my head, raising her body from her chair. Then, she put her hands under her dress and pulled down a pair of panties, with brown and yellow stains.

Throwing them to the side, she said, "You can clean them later. For now, get in the position of a chair."

"Yes, Mistress." I swiftly followed her command and went over bending my head back to serve as her seat.

Mistress Olivia looked at me satisfied. Then, she raised her black maid's dress over my head, before positioning her bare ass right in front of my face.

"Since I left so quickly earlier, I did not have a chance to clean myself. Get to it, slave. Clean the remaining dirt from my ass with your tongue."

After saying that, she spread her cheeks, releasing the foul stench between them into my face and then she sat down on my open mouth.

My tongue stuck out and started scooping up the leftover shit around her asshole. As I savored the disgusting taste of her excrement, my cock erected...

Like a beautiful and depraved painting, under the orange light of the sunset, a 56-year-old maid, clearly past her prime, was currently sitting on her slave, with her mouth open and head bent back in enjoyment, while the slave was licking the shit from her ass cheeks while having an erect cock at the same time.

"Ahhh."

A moan, followed by an authoritative declaration, "You are mine for eternity now."