Medieval Simp Lord Chronicles Pt. 03

Story Info
Another maid decides to start dominating William.
8.5k words
4.76
14k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FdomMsub
FdomMsub
258 Followers

*(WARNING: Read tags before reading. Contains mentions of shit.)*

"Have you noticed? Miss Olivia has been looking really beautiful and energetic lately."

"Yes, it is like she has regressed to her 40's. She has also gotten this air of majesty to her which she did not have before."

"It can only be because of that, right? I am really envious of her courage."

Recently you would hear these kinds of conversations everywhere. In the villa and on the streets.

At the moment, I was having a chat with my fellow maids in the house.

"What do you think, Lillian?" One of the other maids asked me.

"I have been noticing the same. Also, every time I pass by her, she smells very nice and fresh, compared to the normal commoner."

It was true. Usually, maids wouldn't smell good. It was not to the point of being stinky, but it was not a smell that would invoke any nice thoughts. This was usually done for many reasons. Part of it was because bathing and washing maid uniforms required money and time, which you usually didn't have as a maid. But also, because smelling too good could cause the master you were serving to get lewd thoughts about you.

Some might consider the master's favor a good thing, but usually it would end with the master using you, then getting bored, then discarding you. This was common knowledge among maids; therefore, only maids in houses where the master required that you smell nice would strive to do it.

But the fact that Miss Olivia was now smelling clean and nice, emphasized the fact that she no longer had any lustful master to worry about.

"Well, I have to go clean some rooms in the east side of the villa. See you later," I told the other maids, before leaving the room amidst their ongoing gossiping.

All maids had friendly relations with each other, like close friends. This was because you needed to be on good terms with your only allies if something went wrong.

Therefore, Miss Olivia should not be forced to act nice to the rest of us now, yet she still was. This made it impossible to have any bad feelings towards her, even though I was envious.

After all, at the time when former Master William announced the reversion of our roles in the house, no other maid dared to act except Miss Olivia. It was simply too unbelievable that a level 4 authority noble would suddenly start serving the ten maids in his house. It did not make any sense.

Some of the maids had even conjectured that Miss Olivia was the only one who was allowed to act superior around former Master William. Some even wondered if they should start treating Miss Olivia as the Mistress of the house.

Miss Olivia seemed to have denied this claim and said that the maids could just continue earning money in the house as they usually did.

It was now a month ago since former Master William proclaimed his service. What had changed was that the salary of all the maids doubled, making some of the poorer maids cry on the spot. I was euphoric at the news, and also dumbstruck. It had to be known that not even the maids in the royal palace, the job every maid dreamt of, got paid this much.

The second thing that had changed was Miss Olivia and former Master William. As said before, Miss Olivia was practically shining lately, like she was walking on clouds without any worries in the world. It even seemed that some of the wrinkles, which had formed on her face because of her old age, had started receding.

Oppositely, former Master William had lost all airs of authority. None of the maids paid respect to him when he walked by, and it did not cause him to become angry. You would even sometimes see him doing maid work, clearly in the stead of Miss Olivia.

Besides that, he had a mixed air about him. His body seemed tired, like a person worked to the bone, yet his face was always shining lately, something rarely seen before this past month.

Besides that, he always smelled the scent of removing perfumes and appliances, clearly trying to remove some kind of stench from his body to not bother the other people in the house.

The one thing that had not changed, however, was the number of maids that had started abusing their former Master William's declaration of service.

All the maids, including myself, were hesitating. For some it was fear for various reasons, for others it was the fact that they did not know how to start.

For me, it was the latter; however, I was beginning to approach my limit. Miss Olivia's transformation, and the thought of how she was acting around former Master William, caused butterflies to enter my stomach in anticipation.

This year I was 20 and had worked in the villa for 1 year now. I was living in the maid dorms to save money. I had been worrying in the beginning how it was going to go. Luckily, former Master William never asked for any sexual favors, which was a relief. However, he still delegated many more tasks to me compared to the other maids and forced me to work overtime.

Therefore, I had always crashed into bed every night, because of the harsh workload, which was forced upon me because I lived for free in the dorms.

In the past, I dared not breed any negative emotions because of fear of former Master William finding out, yet now was different. Former Master William was no longer scary.

Hence, I started becoming aware of my anger towards him, which had been suppressed over this last year. Of course, since a month ago, my workload had been halved, and former Master William would not force me to do any work for him and had even doubled my salary, so my anger towards him had significantly declined.

Yet, I still wanted to somehow vent these angry emotions on something, and the perfect target for this was that very former Master William.

One problem remained, however. I had no idea how to start or what to do.

As a woman living in this world, you were indirectly taught growing up that you did not have the same standing as men and thus you should not yearn to receive anything from men, learning only how to give.

Hence, I, and all the other maids in the mansion, had a hard time figuring out what being served could entail.

It seemed Miss Olivia was using her new status to the fullest. I had considered asking her for advice, but somehow that felt like the wrong answer. 'I must figure out what I want myself!'

Yesterday I had figured out what it was I wanted: 'I want to abuse former Master William like a slave.'

This seemed like the best way to vent my anger and receive pleasure in the process.

Not being able to control my desire any longer, I quickly moved into action. Writing a letter with a place in the villa and a time, I left it in former Master William's study, which he always visits in the beginning of the morning.

At this moment, I was already making my way over to the room in the east wing where I had set the meeting.

My mind was filled with a bunch of ways to make former Master William's suffer, which caused my nether regions to become moist and a sadistic smile to appear on my lips, 'Henceforth, I am going abuse you to my heart's content, my soon-to-be Slave William. Hehehe...'

....................

My morning routine had been firmly established ever since that evening with Mistress Olivia. First, I would wake up and clean myself. Then, I would go over to Mistress Olivia's room and wake her up by giving her some cunnilingus under the bed covers. After Mistress Olivia was satisfied, which was dependent on her mood, she would use me as a toilet to her heart's content.

Sometimes she would have some different orders, but for the most part this was how it went.

Some said that if you experience something enough, you will grow numb to it, yet no matter how many times I completed this morning routine, I would always end with ejaculating as much as ever.

This however, also counted for the sensations I experienced. The taste and smell of Mistress Olivia's various fluids were something I could never imagine myself getting used to. The sheer foulness of the taste of her shit was firmly imprinted in my mind, as well as the nauseating smell. It was like the act was so fundamentally disgusting, to make it impossible to overcome the negative responses coming from my body.

Therefore, I still became queasy every morning and I was still shaking when I was forcing Mistress Olivia's shit down my throat. Mistress Olivia obviously noticed this but seemed to be more than happy that this was the case, enjoying my continued suffering.

Yet suffering was really a misplaced term in this case, cause in my mind, despite my body's despairing struggles, I was on cloud nine. The more disgusting the act Mistress Olivia forced on me for her pleasure, the more aroused I felt at her overbearance. I truly felt like nothing but her slave, which was a dream come true.

Today, however, a deviation would appear in my routine. When I entered my study after serving Mistress Olivia and cleaning myself once again, I noticed that a paper letter was placed on my desk.

Thinking for a moment, I concluded that it must have been one of the maids who had put it there. First off, they were the only other people in this villa and second, if it was Mistress Olivia who had something she needed me for, there was no way she would go to the effort of writing a letter. She would just ring her bell and expect me to arrive in haste.

A smile appeared on my face, thinking of Mistress Olivia domineeringly ringing her bell.

Snapping myself out of my fantasies, I walked over and picked up the letter, curious as to what it would contain.

There was no name on the front, and it wasn't sealed either, making me doubt it came from someone out of the house. 'So, one of the maids has given me this letter?'

This was the one thing I had had complex feelings over, ever since becoming Mistress Olivia's slave. My original goal when coming to this world was to become enslaved by all the girls in the world, starting with all the maids in the villa.

However, after working as a slave for Mistress Olivia for some time now, I began hesitating. It really wasn't as simple as it sounded in my head.

Just servicing Mistress Olivia required a lot of work and stamina, so having to serve many more women... honestly, I wondered if I could survive that.

Of course, I was still aroused at the idea of serving every single woman in the world, but I had become of the mind of not forcing it any longer. If some of the other maids or another woman decided to enslave me, then that would be wonderful, however if that didn't happen, then I was satisfied with just having Mistress Olivia as my only Mistress.

I remembered what Mistress Olivia had said the first time I revealed all my desires to her, "Hmm, so you want to serve all the women on earth? Let's see if you don't regret saying that after trying to serve one. Hehehe."

At that time, I was still arrogantly thinking that all it would require was my hard work, yet now I finally understood what Mistress Olivia was giggling about. Women weren't simple creatures who could be easily satisfied. This I had experienced with Mistress Olivia. Once she tasted the power of dominating me, she wanted more.

Drawing my attention back to the letter, I opened it up and read the contents.

"Meet in the library in the east wing of the villa at 10 a.m. DO NOT BE LATE."

The last few words sounded authoritative, as if a boss ordering her worker. My mind was stunned for a moment. This was unexpected from a letter from one of the maids.

'Could this mean...'

Arousal filled me. I stuffed the letter into my pants pocket and hurried out of the room, before swiftly making my way towards the east wing library.

I know I had just said a bunch of stuff about how I was satisfied with only Mistress Olivia as my owner, but in the end, I was still a man controlled by his desires, which should have been obvious by now.

I halted when I reached the door to the library. I hadn't been to this room even once since being transported to this world.

The feeling of the unknown lying behind the door was, however, only one of the reasons my heart was violently beating in my chest. The most important reason was the sense of arousal and excitement building inside me.

I lifted my hand to the door and knocked.

*Knock knock*

"Enter," a female voice sounded from the other side. I had a feeling of Deja vu.

I opened the door gently and walked inside.

The interior of the library was filled with books, with two stories covered in dark brown bookshelves. There were some coffee tables strewn around the room with 1 to 3 chairs around them, clearly for the purpose of being there so you could sit down and read.

It had a very classical and cozy feeling.

As my eyes passed through the room, taking in the surroundings, they quickly settled down on the young girl sitting on one of the chairs in the middle of the room.

Like a rose in a flowerpot, her presence in the room seemed to bring something artistic to it. Long red hair cascaded down her head and laid gently on her shoulders. Her skin seemed almost translucent, with how white it was.

Compared to the full-figured and tall Mistress Olivia, the maid before me was shorter, around 5' 7'', and she was also on the thinner side. Her bosom wasn't protruding, yet was still round and perfectly shaped. Her ass seemed to be the opposite, like a mountain was buried under her dark maid dress, causing one's imagination to run wild.

Her majestic appearance seemed incongruent with her maid attire. So much so, that you felt like she deserved to sit on a throne in a royal dress with a crown on her head.

I instantly remembered her name. She was the youngest maid in the villa, Lillian.

As described, her beauty was anything but ordinary. This was the case for most of the maids in the villa.

Since this was after all the house of the wealthiest family in the region, it was not surprising that all the maids were either very skilled in their job or very beautiful.

Even though I would describe my taste to be more towards women with full figures and lazy appearances, that didn't mean I could just ignore the allure of the beauty before me.

I shook myself out of my daze and said, "Miss Lillian, you asked to see me?"

Miss Lillian didn't answer, but instead continued sitting there, seeming to be contemplating something. I patiently waited for her, curious as to what this sudden shift in situations could be about.

Not after long, Miss Lillian seemed to make up her mind. Then she directed a cold gaze in my direction and stood up from her chair.

Heavy steps sounded in the library, as Miss Lillian was walking towards me. Something about the way she was glaring at me, while walking towards me made me become a little apprehensive, as I slightly lowered my posture and looked down at the floor.

Miss Lillian was standing in front of me only a few seconds later and the oppressive feeling from before only intensified.

Then, suddenly-

*slap*

An impact hit the right side of my face. My head recoiled a bit to the left. Then, a burning sensation followed, and I could feel my right cheek turning red.

My mind was dazed again.

"You seem to have forgotten your role, servant!"

Miss Lillian's authoritative female voice awoke me from my stupor. Her voice was a little higher than Mistress Olivia's, yet it still carried the same feeling of authority.

I realized what my mistake had been, and bowed towards Miss Lillian, "Y-yes, you're right, I'm sorry, Mistress Lillian. It won't happen again."

After living in the villa with the maids for a month, without them doing anything to me, I seem to have forgotten that I had declared myself their servant.

Shaking, with my head lowered, I could feel Mistress Lillian still glaring at me.

"It seems Olivia has trained you well. Good response."

I was relieved to hear Mistress Lillian's satisfaction.

"Slave, you have changed quite a bit lately, but let us not forget how unfairly you treated me before this month, working me to the bone. I think it is about time your Mistress got to vent her frustrations, right?"

Hearing this made me think back to what I had investigated when arriving in this world, which was what my former body had been doing until I arrived. From this bit of investigating, I realized that luckily, he hadn't done anything too outrageous for my own standards, yet he still lived in the usual manly way of this world, of undermining women.

One of these acts was overworking anyone who stayed for free in the maid dorms. Since Mistress Lillian had been staying there for a while, I could imagine how much work my former body had put her through.

So, therefore I answered with heartfelt remorse, "Yes, Mistress, please vent your anger on your servant."

"Good, it seems you have not forgotten what you have done." After saying that, Mistress Lillian pulled out a rope from behind her back.

The end of the rope was tied together, creating a small opening, much like a leash. Seeing this thing and registering the sadistic look in Mistress Lillian's eyes, my groin instantly grew hot and my cock started growing erect.

What Mistress Lillian said next was very much expected. "Let us start by making the roles clear."

Then, she pulled the leash over my head and let it fall around my neck, "I found this thing at a pig farm, but I think it fits you perfectly. Hehe."

After securing the leash around my neck, Mistress Lillian began playing around with the rope. She would pull in it slightly, forcing my head forward. Then she would release it, making my head fall backwards.

After doing this for a bit, she took firm hold of the leash, and said, "Get down on your knees, you pig."

This was the first time I had been called as such, yet it felt like music to my ears. I hurriedly got down on my knees and peered reverently up at Mistress Lillian.

Mistress Lillian was disdainfully looking down at me, with joy in her eyes. Then, her mouth started moving, swirling something around, before opening and letting a huge white drop of spit start falling. The saliva landed on the floor...

*splat*

Then Mistress Lillian smiled, looked at me, and ordered, "Lick it up, Pig."

My mind blanked in excitement, "Yes Mistress."

I crawled slightly to get closer to where the spit was lying. Then, bending my back, I put my face to the floor and started licking up Mistress Lillian's saliva with my tongue. The saliva tasted mostly of nothing yet had a slimy and viscous texture. Added to this was the dirty taste of the floor.

Not long after I had licked up all the spittle on the floor. I looked up at Mistress Lillian for approval, noticing that she was blushing a bit, clearly finding a lot of pleasure in watching me clean up her spit.

She then nodded and said, "Good job, pig."

She then once again gathered something in her mouth, before letting it drop to the floor. This time there was a lot more saliva.

Just as I thought she was going to order me to lick it up again, she instead placed her shoe in the spit. She twirled it a bit in the small puddle, before raising her shoe towards my face, "Clean my shoe."

Once again, Mistress Lillian surprised me in her innovative ways of showing dominance. I instantly became excited and answered, "Yes, Mistress."

Just like Mistress Olivia, Mistress Lillian was wearing the maid uniform shoes. Completely black from the sole to the laces, and just like Mistress Olivia's shoes, Mistress Lillian's shoes had clearly been thoroughly worn. The bottom of her shoe, which she was pointing toward my face at the moment, was no longer black, but a dark gray. The spit she had just twisted her sole in was now a wet patch on that dark gray canvas.

I stuck out my tongue and let it approach her dirty sole. Before making contact. I started sliding my tongue up and down Mistress Lillian's shoe sole, making sure to frequently pass the area where the spit had been touching.

FdomMsub
FdomMsub
258 Followers