Medieval Simp Lord Chronicles Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I obediently worshiped the bottom of Mistress Lillian's shoe, I snuck a slight look up at her face. With a twisted smile and arousal gleaming in her eyes, Mistress Lillian was looking down at my pathetic figure.

"You're doing well pig, you have pleased me very much," Mistress Lillian said, her tone harsh, as if trying to hide her intense arousal.

I continued licking and cleaning her shoe, letting the sour and dirty taste swirl around my mouth. After a while, Mistress Lillian seemed to fidget a little before putting her shoe down to the floor again, releasing me from the taste of her dirty shoe.

"Follow," Mistress Lillian commanded, walking towards a table in the room, pulling me with her by my leash. Once she reached the table, she leaned her body against it and ordered, "Get under my skirt."

My heart jumped. The idea of crawling under Mistress Lillian's skirt, sealing my supply of fresh air and only allowing me to breathe in her scent was arousing me to no end.

"Yes, Mistress," I didn't hesitate and quickly crawled under her big and heavy maid skirt. Once under her skirt, I was overwhelmed with arousing sensations. The temperature instantly went up compared to the temperature in the room. The air was a little heavier and with every breath I took of it, an arousing scent entered my airways. On top of the sensations from my nose was the sensations from my eyes.

Not much light escaped in from under her skirt, but it was just enough to allow me to see her exposed legs, extending from her white socks up to her white pair of panties. Her legs quite pale, but not completely white. Even though Mistress Lillian was one of the thinner maids, her thighs were plumper than one would expect, like two cushions that bewitched one to desire to be crushed between them. Above her enchanting thighs, was her white panties, which failed to hide the beginning of her perky butt and had a crevice which dug in between those perky cheeks, making my mind go blank for a moment.

The legs towered over me, causing me to feel meek and little before them, instilling a scene of pure worship at their beauty.

Mistress Lillian seemed to have noticed my speechlessness and chuckled, "Hehe. It seems you are enjoying being under my skirt a little too much."

After saying that, I saw the muscles around her perky behind tense a bit before -

*Prrethhh*

A foul noise, followed by a foul smell. Her fart instantly enveloped my nose in nauseating gas which she had just let loose. As this happened under her skirt, the fart seemed to rather want to escape into my airways than out from the bottom of her skirt. I was instantly aroused even more, but for a whole other reason than before.

"Hahaha! Enjoy my fart, pig. If you ask nicely, I might release some more," Mistress Lillian, said, sounding sarcastic towards the end of her sentence.

I, however, became even more aroused by what she had said, and as a man I thought with my penis before my mind and begged, "Please, Mistress Lillian, let me breathe in more of your farts."

A silence followed, and I instantly realized that I might have sounded too perverted there for a second. My mind began looking for excuses, yet my brain couldn't focus on anything else, but the smell of the fart around me.

"I knew you were a little disgusting pig, but I did not think you were this perverted. Your existence really is nothing but a slave meant to worship women. Thinking back, I nearly puke remembering how I served you once." Mistress Lillian let out a harsh flow of words, all attacking my pride, yet also raising my arousal.

"Since you want it that bad, then you can have it." After saying that her buttocks contracted again and -

*Prruuthhh*

This time the noise was a little fouler and the smell even more disgusting. Like shit mixed with rotten eggs was being stuffed into my nostrils, my senses were being overwhelmed, and my stomach churned.

"Ahhhh, I feel released. I would not normally dare to let so much gas go, since I do not enjoy the smell, but now I have a nice pig who can filter the air for me, so I do not have to smell it myself. How is it, Pig? Does it smell good?"

"Yes, Mistress Lillian, thank you so much," I forced out, as my mind was growing hazy in the miasma under Mistress Lillian's skirt.

"That is good to hear pig, but you should not be the only one being rewarded now, should you?

"You can start serving my pussy with your mouth. Make me feel good," Mistress Lillian ordered, and I quickly rushed to comply.

With hands shaking in excitement, I raised them towards the hem of Mistress Lillian's panties. I let my fingers slide under her panties, and slowly pulled them down, revealing an exquisite sight.

Since this world was after all still in medieval times, there was no such thing as shaving pubic hair, and even if there were some nobles who did that, this was a maid who only a few days ago had not even been able to afford to live in her own house.

Long red pubic hairs crowded around her beautiful pink pussy. As I pulled down her panties to her feet, I didn't miss how soaked the front of her panties were. I relished the thought of Mistress Lillian enjoying me serving her, to the extent that she would be this wet.

After having pulled her panties all the way down, fully releasing Mistress Lillian's lower half, I started kissing the inside of her thighs, slowly making my way towards Mistress Lillian's soaking pink pussy.

I could hear heavy breathing beginning outside of the dress, and as I placed my lips on Mistress Lillian's pussy, a slight moan was released.

Since Mistress Lillian didn't have the ability to shower, caused by her low social standing as a maid, the taste which enveloped my mouth was slightly dirty with a hint of the taste of pee. This, of course, didn't disgust me, but only further fueled my arousal. I enthusiastically began licking Mistress Lillian's clit, letting my tongue slide between her labia, playing with her clitoris and sometimes digging into her vagina.

Heavy moans soon began to sound out from outside the dress. All the training of my previous life had made me a theoretical expert at performing cunnilingus, but it wasn't so often I had gotten to perform it. After now being the slave of Mistress Olivia for some time, often being on licking duty from sunup to sunset, I now had practically become a genius at cunnilingus.

Soon, under my intense licking, Mistress Lillian released a loud moan, before grabbing the back of my head and pressing my face into her wet vagina. I knew this was an important moment, so I changed the rhythm of my licking to make it slower, to soothe Mistress Lillian after the orgasm.

"Haahhh, that was amazing. I finally understand why Olivia has seemed so much younger recently, as if she is walking on clouds. It was not only because she was now the mistress of a slave, it is also because that slave is so good at releasing stress. Truly praiseworthy, hmmm...?"

I listened to Mistress Lillian's praise with glee, happy that I was able to give her relief, only to be slightly confused by her sudden pause.

"Hmm, well this is the first time I have ever had my pussy licked, so I guess it is no surprise this would happen in the excitement. Since you are already down there, I might as well use you," Mistress Lillian said, before grabbing a tighter hold on the back of my head, forcing me to keep my mouth around her pussy.

"If you spill a drop, you can expect to be punished." After saying that, I realized what was about to happen, and before I could even reposition myself, a warm stream hit the back of my mouth.

"Hahhhh, this is so nice."

The warm piss instantly began pooling in my mouth, forcing me to begin swallowing. I had had some practice now from Mistress Olivia, so I only struggled a bit at first from the surprise, but quickly got used to the flow and swallowed all the warm piss which was being sent into my mouth.

I had once wondered if all pee tastes the same, and now I had found my answer. It didn't. Just like Mistress Olivia's pee, Mistress Lillian's pee tasted sour and disgusting, yet was saltier and sweeter, causing my tastebuds to quickly pick up on the difference in taste.

*Glug* *Glug*

I gulped down mouthful after mouthful of Mistress Lillian's warm piss, while still on my knees under her skirt. I felt like a portable toilet, just existing to swallow Mistress Lillian's piss.

Soon the stream of pee dwindled and came to a stop. Without Mistress Lillian needing to order it of me, I began cleaning her pussy with my tongue.

"Good boy. Mistress Olivia really has trained you well. You did not even spill a drop, as expected from a slave whose existence only serves the purpose of worshipping women."

For some reason, I felt proud, even though there was clear disdain in Mistress Lillian's voice as she praised me.

After having cleaned Mistress Lillian's pussy, she removed her skirt from my body. The instant I breathed in the fresh air in the room, I realized how disgusting the smell still had been under Mistress Lillian's skirt from her previous farts.

Mistress Lillian pulled up her panties and looked down on me, still on the floor.

"Since you are my slave now, show your loyalty by kissing my shoes."

"Yes, Mistress."

I began placing worshiping kisses on Mistress Lillian's shoes, while Mistress Lillian satisfyingly gazed down at me.

"Slave, tell me, what else have you done with Olivia?"

I looked up at Mistress Lillian's face and suddenly felt slightly embarrassed, "Mistress Olivia uses me as a full toilet..."

I averted my gaze, not even daring to say it clearly. Even though Mistress Olivia enjoyed using me as a toilet and even got annoyed every time she had to use a normal toilet, I still didn't forget how depraved it was for me to be eating her shit.

Mistress Lillian's eyes widened slightly, "You mean...like using you as a toilet for shitting?"

I flushed and dared not look at Mistress Lillian.

"Wow, I did not expect you were that much of a pathetic pervert. And here I thought I had been talking to human scum. But, can you really be called human now? No, I think you are officially just a toilet for women to release their wastes into, is that not right, toilet slave?"

I bowed my head, "Yes, Mistress Lillian, I'm just my Mistress's toilet that they can relieve themselves in."

I was relieved and humiliated at the same time. One part of what Mistress Lillian said degraded me from being human to a mere toilet, which caused me shame, but she also clearly had a tone of excitement and intrigue over a tone of disgust.

"Ok, I'm finished with you for today, slave; you may leave. Tomorrow I will call for you again, so you had better be ready," Mistress Lillian said, and removed the collar from around my neck.

I bowed to her and obediently answered, "Yes Mistress, I will serve you at any time."

I rose to my feet and made my way to the door of the room. Just before I could leave, Mistress Lillian interrupted by saying, "And remember to not eat too much beforehand, toilet slave, hahahaha!"

I froze for a second, a mixture of fear and arousal overwhelming me—mostly arousal. Imagining Mistress Lillian using me as a toilet sent my already stiff penis over the top.

I rushed out of the room to find a toilet before masturbating multiple times to release the intense arousal from the fantasies which were soon to be reality.

"I really am living in a dream..."

...........................

The next day couldn't have arrived sooner. I quickly finished my morning duties with Mistress Olivia, and then rushed towards my office. On the desk in my office, I once again found a handwritten letter from Mistress Lillian, telling me to go to a specific room. My arousal quickly began rising as I began making my way towards the destination.

Once I arrived before the room, my arousal was already peaking at the thought of what was about to happen. With my heart racing, I grabbed the door handle and pushed the door open.

I was surprised at what was in the room. As expected, Mistress Lillian was there, smirking as she saw me walk into the room, but beside her were two other maids of the house.

One of them was a maid named Eva. She was probably the shortest maid in the house, around 5'3'' and was at the same time also very thin. Her hair was sand brown, with long bangs covering her forehead.

The other maid was Theresa. In stark contrast to Eva, she was the largest maid in the house, both in height and weight. She was 6'2", just an inch shorter than me and probably weighed around 180 pounds. Out of the maids in the house, she was probably the one that had the least workload under my former self. This was because she had a well-off family, with both her parents working as servants in the royal palace. She always wore this deadpan expression, like the rest of the world didn't matter to her.

I was, though, most surprised at seeing Eva here. She, unlike Theresa, was not from some well-off family, and she was a very shy girl. She even averted her gaze as soon as I looked at her when I walked into the room.

"Welcome, slave. Today I decided it would be boring if it was just the two of us again, so I decided to bring two of the other maids to enjoy your service," Mistress Lillian said, clearing my confusion.

Then she walked over to me, and just like yesterday, placed a collar around my neck.

"Undress!"

I quickly started removing my clothes till I was standing completely nude before the three maids in the room. Being the only nude one among three clothed women made me feel slightly embarrassed. Eva, the shy one, even flushed and lowered her head.

Mistress Lillian nodded and with a tight grip on the leash, she dragged me over to the bed of the room.

"Lie down and spread your arms and legs," Mistress Lillian ordered.

I complied and laid down on the bed with my limbs spread out. I had never felt so exposed before.

Then, Mistress Lillian took out some rope and handed it to the other girls, before going over to the left side of the bed and began tying my limbs to the bed frame.

The other two girls also followed with the same actions. Soon, all four of my limbs were tied down, leaving me completely defenseless on the bed.

"Wow, you were right Lillian. He really did not even resist one bit," Eva said in a surprised voice.

"I told you, he only exists to serve women. Everything you command him to do, he will do. Hahahaha!"

Eva seemed embarrassed at what Mistress Lillian said, flushing slightly.

"Okay, girls, now it is just time to enjoy," Mistress Lillian said, before starting to undress, revealing her heavenly figure. As soon as I saw it, my penis, which was fully exposed, grew even more erect and started twitching.

Mistress Lillian didn't miss this detail, "At least you are well-equipped down there, even though you are just a slave."

Eva and Theresa also followed suit, beginning to undress. Soon all three women were naked in the room, making my arousal peak even more than before.

Theresa was the first to act. With her deadpan expression, she walked onto the bed and soon straddled my face. I couldn't help but gulp at Theresa's large figure towering over me.

Then without a hint of warning, she plopped down on my face, pressing my face directly into her quite hairy pussy.

"Quite excited, Theresa, huh? Rushing so much," Mistress Lillian said.

Theresa didn't answer, but instead just started grinding back and forth on my face, as if my face was just a surface to pleasure her pussy.

Then, Mistress Lillian began moving and straddled my lower half before plopping down and engulfing my penis inside her pussy.

"Hahhhhh, it has been so long since I have done this," Mistress Lillian said in pleasure, before beginning to grind back and forth on my penis.

The waves of pleasure sent euphoria into my head. I was already incredible aroused by how Mistress Theresa nonchalantly used my face to pleasure her pussy, but now Mistress Lillian was also fucking me to her heart content. I felt like a tool to the two women, only existing to provide them pleasure.

Eva was still standing by the bed hesitation. Then Mistress Theresa stopped grinding my face for a moment, before moving a little bit up my head, like scooting over a seat to make room for another.

Eva seemed to realize Theresa's intentions and crawled onto the bed with a tomato red face. Soon she was straddling the bottom half of my face, with her pussy right over my mouth, "Well excuse me, then," she said, before letting her bottom half fall on my face.

Then, Theresa began rocking on my face again, and like a chain reaction, Eva began rocking with her. Soon, my airways became completely covered, only sometimes allowing me to take a breath when my nose slipped in between one of the two women's ass cheeks. This made every breath I took smell their clearly unwashed assholes, a musty disgusting smell, which any other person would have frowned at.

For me, however, this felt like paradise. Soon all three women began moaning in unison, creating an incredibly erotic atmosphere in the room. My mind began to grow hazy, both from the disgusting smell and lack of air, but also the pleasure which was being sent through my body from Mistress Lillian violently fucking my penis.

Soon, without even thinking about it, I also started moving my hips and tongue, applying even more pleasure to the women who were abusing my body for their pleasure.

"Yes, yes, yes, good slave. Move your hips so I can cum," Mistress Lillian said in between her moans.

"Ah, ah, ah, his tongue is digging into my dirty vagina. It feels so good," even the usually shy Eva was beginning to let out loud moans of pleasure, clearly inexperienced with the sensations passing through her pussy.

Theresa was instead just grunting, as she continued to let her full weight rest on my face as she grinded back and forth, not even showing a hint of mercy.

In this kind of mood, it was inevitable that it would reach its climax.

"Aaahhhhh!" "Mmmhmhmh!" "Ogghhhhh!"

Like it was planned beforehand all three women came at the same time, releasing intense moans of pleasure, which also pushed me over the limit, releasing my ejaculation into Mistress Lillian's pussy.

After that high, a few seconds passed, while just the sound of heavy breathing sounded in the room. Then Mistress Lillian raised herself from my penis and Theresa from my face. Just as I satisfyingly thought this was the end, Eva instead just scooted up my face, before Mistress Lillian placed her as down on my mouth. Then, Theresa's heavy figure engulfed my still erect penis, and started violently moving back and forth.

Also, the two women on my face did the same. Mistress Lillian's pussy was still dripping with the cum which I had just released into her, but not caring one bit, she slid back and forth over my face, smearing my own cum over me.

Normally I would've found this incredibly disgusting, yet the fact that Mistress Lillian uncaringly abused my face after me cumming in her was enough to only arouse me further.

Soon, there once again began to sound moans in the room. Before long, a climax was once again reached, and just like last time, like a carousel, the three women rotated positions and began abusing me for their pleasure again.

Once, twice, four time, eight times, by the tenth time I felt like a mindless husk. The exhaustion from cumming so much was kicking into my whole body, making me feel numb.

The women, however, didn't seem to care about my predicament, as long as my penis continued being erect.

"Come on, more, more, give me more pleasure, you pathetic slave," Mistress Lillian moaned, as she pulled my hair while rocking on my face, using it like a dildo.

"Yes, this is the first time I have felt this good," Eva seemed to be on cloud nine, moaning more than anyone in the room. Despite usually being too shy to look anyone in the eyes, she was now grinding her pussy and ass on my face like I was a tool for her pleasure.