Medieval Simp Lord Chronicles Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even Theresa's deadpan expression was now covered in euphoria. It even seemed she was salivating a little as she rode my abused penis.

I began to realize that at this moment, all three women had probably forgotten that I was human, and only treated me like their personal sex toy. With all my limbs tied to the bed, I was left to their mercy, without even having the ability to struggle.

The intensity of the face riding grew suddenly and so did the riding from Theresa down on my penis. It felt like it wasn't only the bed that was creaking and rocking at this moment, but also my body.

"Aaaaauhgghh!"

All three women took a tight hold of me, as they all reached the climax and seemed to reach the peak of pleasure.

All three women seemed to relieve their muscles and relax where they were, not even removing themselves from my face, like I was just and extension of the bed.

Finally, it seemed they had reached their limit, and began raising themselves from my body. They all three looked down at my haggard appearance with cum rubbed all over my face and my penis still pulsing and twitching. Then, they all began wearing a proud expression, as if happy at their work.

"Thank you so much, Lillian, for inviting me. This was awesome," Eva said, returning slightly to her usual shy self. Theresa also smiled at Mistress Lillian and nodded.

"What do you mean? The best part is yet to come," Mistress Lillian said and smirked. The other two girls seemed slightly confused.

"Do you remember how I told you to not use the toilet this morning? Well, you should do it now," Mistress Lillian said.

"True, that is a good idea, after all that exercise my stomach has loosened a bit and I am ready to go. I will make my way to the toilet," Eva said, seeming to realize that she suddenly had to use the toilet.

"No, no, just use that," Mistress Lillian said, and pointed toward my tired face.

Eva seemed a bit confused at first, but then realized what she meant and flushed all over her face, "Actually I have to poop. We could not possibly just use him as a toilet, could we?"

"Why not? That's what you are, right toilet?" Mistress Lillian asked, disdainfully peering down at me.

I knew this was my queue and said, "Yes, Mistress Lillian. I will serve you any way you want. Please use me Mistress Eva."

Eva whole face grew red and even Theresa seemed shocked at first, before her usual deadpan expression switched to one of excitement.

Just like she nonchalantly had grinded my face before, this time she also just rushed over and straddled my face. "Open."

This was one of the few times I had heard Theresa speak, and just as I opened my mouth, she plopped down, sealing my mouth around her asshole.

As if natural to her, there didn't even pass a second before her asshole released a loud-

*Prrrtththhh*

A loud fart, closely followed by-

*Prruuutshhhhh*

Warm paste soon started flowing into my mouth, as Theresa strained her ass muscles too push it all into me-

*Prrreeettthth*

The flow seemed to have no end, and soon I had to start swallowing, since the shit was already starting to force itself down my throat.

No matter how many times I had tasted Mistress Olivia's shit at this point, I would never get used to the taste. A disgusting sweet and sour taste, like rotten pudding flowed into my mouth, combined with the disgusting texture of old milk. I could feel my stomach churning as the shit passed into my stomach.

"Haahhhh, this is much better than a toilet," Theresa moaned in relief as she continued using my mouth as her personal shitting hole.

After I had eaten three large logs of shit, the flow finally seemed to end. After quickly swallowing the rest of the poop in my mouth, I stuck out my tongue and cleaned Theresa's behind for remnants of shit.

"Wow, you are even digging for more. You really are a good toilet. Haha." Mistress Theresa seemed satisfied with my actions. Once her asshole was completely clean, she raised herself and started putting on her clothes again.

Eva face was now no different from a tomato. She was flushing all the way down to her nape, "I can't believe he really ate her shit."

"Your turn, Eva. As you can see, he is no different from a toilet, just a more pleasurable," Mistress Lillian said and chuckled, also flushing a bit from the first time experiencing a human eating shit.

"A...alright," Eva stuttered a bit, as she slowly made her way towards my face. Once over me, she said, "I have a lot stored up, so sorry in advance."

Then, she placed her as down on my mouth, and not a second later-

*Prssshhhh*

I was instantly surprised. Eva's shit was not only much more liquid than Theresa's, but the taste was on a whole other level. I wondered what this shy girl had to have eaten for shit to taste this disgusting.

My mouth was engulfed in the taste of Eva's shit, as it forcibly flowed down my throat. The taste reminded me of what I imagined death tasted like. Even I, who mostly was aroused the more disgusting something was, nearly threw up.

"Ahhh, I cannot believe I am shitting into someone's mouth, and he is eating my shit. Usually, I hate going to the bathroom because my shit smells so bad, but now I cannot even smell it," Eva seemed to relish the pleasure of not having to deal with her disgusting wastes, which she was now just pushing down into my mouth, like her personal toilet pipe.

I seemed to have been swallowing forever when the flow of brown liquid shit stopped. The taste was so bad, that I only reluctantly managed to stick out my tongue and clean the residual shit around her asshole.

Then, Eva raised herself from my face and looked down at me, "Wow, amazing, he really ate it all."

Then she also reclothes herself and without a pause, another female figure towered over me, "You really are a shit-eating toilet, huh? Alright, open up."

Mistress Lillian placed herself down on my mouth, and instantly -

*Prrrttthhh*

She released her shit into my mouth. Just before I was about to start swallowing however, "You are not allowed to swallow," Mistress Lillian commanded.

This left me with no choice but to just let the shit start gathering in my mouth. Soon, there wasn't any more room, and Mistress Lillian raised herself from my mouth and started releasing her shit all over my face. The shit began clogging my nose, allowing me only to breathe in the rotten odor of her feces. Soon my whole face was covered in a pile of shit and then a I heard —

*Psshhhhh*

Mistress Lillian was now peeing on the mountain of shit on my face, causing the shit to dribble down my face.

"Ahhhh, what a relief," Mistress Lillian sighed, after having released all her wastes onto me.

Then she grabbed some paper, wiped herself, and plopped the paper down on my shit-covered face. "Now you look like a real toilet. Hahahaha!"

All my senses were being attacked by the smell, taste and feel of shit. All three maids in the room were looking satisfied as they gazed at my miserable appearance.

"Good toilet, you are allowed to clean up now," Mistress Lillian said before loosening the ropes around my limbs.

Then, all three women walked out the room, not forgetting to leave behind an, "Enjoy!"

Then, all alone in the room, I started engulfing Mistress Lillian's poop, licking up all traces, and letting the disgusting taste of her shit slide over my tongue as I swallowed every last trace of it. The scene was probably the most depraved thing I had ever done, and while I was feeling humiliated and ashamed, my penis continued becoming more aroused making me feel even more ashamed of my perverseness.

"I really am just a toilet slave for females, now. Hehe..."