Mediterranean Lover Ch. 04

Story Info
The Birthday Party.
2.4k words
4.07
3k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The birthday party... Wow, how do I begin this one? Let's begin a month before when I spoke to Steph about giving Annie a birthday party. She thought it was a fantastic idea, especially since Annie had thrown my 50th birthday party a year previous. She was turning 47 and both Steph and I began planning for the event. We agreed upon her house in Kalo Chorio, since she had a huge deck area, bar and patio that would be great for a small party of 20 or so. We started getting together supplies, including enough pork and chicken for a large souvla or as we know it barbeque. We also arranged for one of her other friends to do the cooking of the meats. Annie found out about our little plan and joined in to insure one hell of a party. The invitation list was of several of her friends from the British Legion, a club of Brit ex-pats in Paphos and Limassol, some village friends she had made, and of course myself and Steph! My work mate was invited but he begged off as he had other plans for the evening.

Well, as the Saturday drew near for the party, everything dropped into place nicely, our sea work had to be delayed due to bad weather, heavy seas forecast for waves over 1 meter. As group lead, I kicked everyone out of the office at noon and proceeded to the village to get cleaned up, help the ladies set the party up and assist the gentleman doing the cooking. I lit the fires in late afternoon so that he could start cooking when he arrived. The ladies were in the second floor kitchen preparing the multitude of snacks and side dishes for the evening meal. After I got the fires started, I took a quick shower, put my swimsuit on and a t-shirt and walked up to assist the ladies. Their husbands were down sitting in the shade around the pool drinking beer and bullshitting. British men have a sort of different attitude about their ladies it seems to me. They seem to put them right after beer, football and arrows... (in that order!). The gals were all talking and laughing and having a good time, sneaking sips of wine (which was plentiful) getting everything just so to take down to the patio/bar/pool area.

Our cook arrived and he started setting up his sauces, spices and the sausages he would be cooking later. He shooed me away and I went up to the kitchen. The ladies had finished their tasks and stored things in the refrigerator and were down by the pool sipping on their wine with their hubbys or partners. Annie was still flitting around and told me to get out of the kitchen and go swimming or something. So with nothing useful to do, I jumped in the pool and splashed around a bit to cool down just as darkness started falling. Steph soon joined me as did Annie. The three of us were the only ones in the pool and, strangely enough, the only ones who got in all night long. The others were content to sit around drinking, talking and laughing and had no interest in getting in the pool. Annie and Step and I were out in the middle of the pool with the lights off and treading water, chatting a bit and Steph said something flirtatious, I don't remember her exact words but it was something to the fact if the others weren't there, we could all be skinny dipping. I laughed and said, I'm not showing my shortcomings to anyone. Annie and Steph laughed and then proceeded to turn me away from the others who seemed totally disinterested in us. So I slipped my hand down Steph's one piece suit and massaged her ass and did the same with Annie in her suit. Both gals giggled and said for me to behave myself, we could have fun later, but it was time to eat and party a bit.

We got out of the water, dried off, and slipped a t-shirt on. It was hot and I kept the wet trunks on as it was still very warm and I knew they'd dry quickly. The ladies both put on cover ups and joined the guys and other ladies who were sitting around the pool. Since Annie had thrown me a party before, I took the "master of ceremonies" role and announced food was ready. Everyone grabbed a plate and cued up for some delicious chicken, pork and sheftalia, a local sausage that were delicious. Various veggies, cheeses and fruit were all on the buffet we set up. Everyone sat around and ate and drank beer, wine and liquor until the early hours of the morning. Just before everyone left, we opened Annie's presents and I must say, there were some very unusual gifts on her table. Anything from a very large vibrator to some nice negligee, everyone brought something. She did get some nice clothing as well. I'm pretty sure I know who bought the vibrator, Steph is very creative at times.

I think the last guest left about 2 a.m. The ladies cleaned up most of the area before they left while the guys sat around bull shitting and telling old war stories. After everyone left, I took off my shirt and jumped back in the pool to cool off before bed. I didn't have to work on Sunday so this was an opportunity to decompress completely. I took about a third of a glass of wine and slipped into the shallow end by the steps. Annie and Steph came and slipped into the pool as well. We chatted for a bit, just relaxing and Annie got out of the pool and proceeded to turn the pool patio lights out. She said she didn't want to disturb the neighbors. Knowing Annie, I think that was the last thing she was thinking about.

She slipped back into the water and unhooked her top, pulled it down and glanced at me. Steph was grinning as she sipped her wine. Annie slid over to her in the water and proceeded to kiss her. She glanced at me to see if I was watching...and of course I was. Steph slipped her top down around her waist and they pressed their lovely tits together. I was getting aroused watching them, two women and four voluptuous tits pressed together, but I kept my mouth shut and waited to see how far this was going to go. I knew where I was hoping it would go and the results would include me!

The girls kissed and embraced each other like they hadn't been together for ages. In fact, I was pretty sure they were together earlier on Saturday at my hotel! As they kissed and tongued each other, it was very arousing. My cock began to rise and I was glad I had chosen the surfer baggy trunks tonight to wear at the party. Steph slipped her hand into Annie's suit bottom and began to rub her. I heard Annie moan softly as Steph kissed her deeply and inserted her fingers into Annie's pussy. I couldn't' tell how many but from the way Annie spread her legs, I assumed it was two or three. Annie's hands began to roam down Steph's one piece and she pulled the suit completely off. Steph, to keep it equal, pulled off Annie's and they both stood there playing with each other's pussies. Annie's well-trimmed bush and Steph's manicured play area were a sight to behold, even though the water, I could see they were both having a lot of fun finger fucking each other.

Steph came first, she jerked and pulled Annie to her tightly as her body succumbed to the orgasm. Steph kept at it with Annie, but she knows that Annie has difficulty achieving orgasm. I had been slowly rubbing my hard cock and Steph glanced at me and gave me a come help look. I sat the wine glass down and slipped over to the two topless women. Annie gave me a quick kiss then pushed my face over to Steph. Steph kissed me and she saw I was extremely hard by now after all the visual stimulation. Annie rubbed her breasts against me as Steph and I kissed. I finally broke the kiss and got behind Annie and let her and Steph resume their touching and stimulation. My cock was poking Annie in the back between her ass cheeks and she wiggled a bit to tease me. I traced my fingers down her back and between her ass cheeks and teased her tight butt hole. With her bottoms completely off and my cock pressing against her ass cheeks, she moaned a little through her kisses with Steph and I reached under her and slipped my finger into her pussy. She was wet enough that I could tell even in the pool. I slipped two then three fingers inside her waiting pussy. She spread her legs and whispered through her kiss, "More please". I put four fingers inside that waiting pussy and she went wild grabbing Steph and demanding she pinch her nipples. Step obliged by pinching as hard as she could. Annie moaned and let out a loud ahhhhhhhhhhh as she came for Steph and me.

Knowing Annie was finished for a bit, she told Steph to take care of me and she sat down on the pool steps. Steph proceeded to slip her hand into my trunks and massaged my stiff "little man". I groaned and had my knees almost buckle from her touch. It was different from Annie's, her grip and the way she milked at the head almost made me cum immediately. She shoved my swimsuit off around my ankles and I stepped out of them so she could have complete access to my cock and balls. She rubbed my full balls and gently massaged my cock until I was ready to pop and sensing my dilemma, she stopped what she was doing completely and let the cool water rush against my cock. I begged her to finish me off but she had a look in her eye that said she wanted more and not in the pool. She took my hand and led me to one of the pool beds and laid me on my back and proceeded to kiss me passionately.

She lay on top of me and her cool wet breasts were pressing on my chest, warming me from the cool night air. Her nipples were large, erect and begging to be sucked. She sat up and allowed me to kiss each nipple and suck on them. I glanced over at Annie and she was leaning her head on her hands and watching intently as Steph worked on me. Our eyes met and I sent a puzzled look to her, she smiled and gave me total approval with a smile, raised eyebrows and a wink. I returned to Step's attention still hard. She bent over and proceeded to take my cock into her mouth. She kissed and tongued the head slowly and enjoyed my circumcised cock head. She gently sucked me into her mouth, it was so warm and hot and wet, I almost blew my load into her soft mouth.

Steph continued slowly teasing my cock with her mouth and tongue, gently biting down on the head and shaft as she sucked me just to the edge. I grabbed her ass and pulled her over to me and had her straddle the pool bed and pulled her musky pussy onto my face. She moaned as my tongue dipped into her open pussy. She was juicy, most likely from Annie's fingers earlier, and tasted of pussy and chlorine from the pool water. I licked her from the clit all the way back to her ass. I even rimmed her before I buried my tongue again in her pussy. I sucked her clit into my mouth pinching it between my teeth and lips, causing more moans. I teased the tip of her clit with my tongue and rubbed her tits as she let me explore her horny pussy. Annie was watching intently now and I noticed one hand had disappeared from pool side and probably was massaging her pussy.

As Steph brought me right to the edge she used her thumb to put pressure on the large vein on my cock and I immediately lost any sensation of cumming. She pulled her mouth off and teasingly said, "oh no, not yet, I'm not finished with you by a bit". I finally just surrendered, lay back on the pool bed and let her do what she wanted. She slowly worked my cock in her mouth, once in a while she'd squeeze my testicles put just enough pressure to make me jerk a little. I know she was testing to see how much pressure before I let out a yell! Annie by now had slipped out of the pool and came over and sat on her towel near the bed as Steph continued to work my swollen cock. Steph had changed positions to sitting beside me while she gave my cock all the attention. Annie took advantage of her position by slipping two then three fingers inside her pussy and rubbing her clit with her thumb. Steph moaned as she shuddered from Annie's fingers manipulating her clit and pussy. I opened my eyes for a moment to see Annie had moved Steph's head from my cock to her mouth.

They kissed as Steph stroked me with her hand now. That was it, seeing those two British vixens kissing, breast to breast and Steph stroking, I came. Thick white cum ran all over Steph's hand and she and Annie both decided to clean her hand and me with their tongue's. The head of my cock was so sensitive I couldn't stand their tongues on it and had to almost keep their heads in a position where they couldn't lick the head. Steph and Annie then kissed and I'm fairly sure they were tasting me and themselves on each other's lips. Annie spoke first after we finished our poolside tryst and said, she needed to go inside to get warmed up. I teasingly said, "Oh, so you and Steph aren't done huh?"

They both laughed and said, "Why don't you come inside and watch?" Since I wasn't about to NOT go inside, I followed them to Annie's bedroom and her king size bed. We all three climbed in and I dozed off as those two started playing again. I'm not sure how much fun those two had after I went to sleep, but I do remember hearing some moans and groans during the night several times.

I'll be back with 05 and the morning after the party soon...