Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,621 Followers

His cum started to trickle out of her, joining her mess and dripping from his testicles. The two satyrs stared, Pinna even moaned as Otrera relaxed against him, let her back curve over his abdomen, and put her body on display for the two watching. Chimera didn't mind; he found himself a little intrigued by it, by how much Otrera enjoyed the audience. She smiled up at him, but her eyes closed soon after as she trembled again, and another wave of his white cum spilled out of her.

"He um... he... he's flowing down... your legs." Pinna stepped in a little closer, eyes wide and looking down.

"Yeah, he just never stops." The queen laughed, her orgasm settling while his continued. She squeezed him still, but now each squeeze was a purposeful one, milking his twitching member of his seed as she clenched down, drew her hips forward an inch, before releasing and easing herself back down. Another wave of pleasure down his length, another gush of his cum. And as she took him balls deep, the seed spilled onto his testicles to drip onto the blankets. A stimulating experience, being milked of cum while two people watched from only a few feet away. And from what Otrera had said earlier, he'd be experiencing more of it.

He rumbled, deep and low, as Otrera started to stand up. Slowly, shaking thighs and all, the queen stood up, and his softening cock fell out of her. White flowed, thick droplets falling onto his shaft, while others rolled down her already-soaked thighs. She turned to face one of his legs, and placed both her hands upon it as she panted, before she smirked at him.

"Hope you didn't hurt yourself," she said.

"It was worth it." He smiled down at her as he put his head back to the wall, and let his eye half close with the oncoming waves of exhaustion. His body was still healing, but it was the bliss of orgasm that settled him.

But fingers around one of his own drew his gaze back down. Otrera had reached over his leg to pluck his hand up, and she placed it upon her shoulder, before giving his thumb a kiss.

For just a moment, she looked as vulnerable as a little girl, before her queenly smile returned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Medusa~~

She almost melted. Otrera and Chimera, in love... and turning their friends into sex slaves. Not exactly what she thought would happen, but the four of them seemed happy.

She withdrew from the peeking around the wall, and slithered back over to Darian. He was naked, same as she, but thoroughly drained. No worry about surprise sex, not for a couple hours at least. So, with a laugh, she slithered over her love, and lay upon his chest with her cheek to his sternum.

No words needed, Darian lifted a hand up to her hair, and started to comb her snakes with massaging, gentle fingers.

"I think Otrera's recruited," she said.

"Oh?"

"Pinna and Gallea. I wonder what she'll do to them."

Darian laughed. A great sound, with her ear to his chest.

"I imagine she'll make them pleasure her and Chimera, a lot. And once she's happy with them, she'll return the favor."

Medusa giggled and turned her head to nudge her nose into Darian's chin. The beard earned more giggles, and her snake hair probed at the short, dark hair.

"Sssso... together... forever," she said.

"I don't think the satyrs will really want to stay in that relationship for forev—" He coughed and gasped as she gave him a good slap on the belly.

"No! Ussss, you sssilly. Forever... you said it! You sssaid it and... and..."

"I did."

"You... you um..."

Darian put his hands down, and sat up. He looked at her, head tilted a little, eyes a bit quizzical, before he grinned.

"That was a horrible proposal wasn't it?"

Her heart stopped for a moment, before it started beating like war drums. But before she could say anything, he sat up completely, and leaned in to put a kiss on her nose. Then her chin. Then her cheek. And then upon her lips.

"I should have asked your father," he said, "when I had the chance."

"He... he would have..." She frowned and shook her head, hard enough to make her snakes bounce against her skull. "He would have... probably sssaid no." Giggles took her again. So much better than the tears that'd been building up. She'd cried enough for ten lifetimes.

Darian reached down for her hand and brought it to his lips. More kisses, for her knuckles and her fingers, for her wrist, and for her palm.

"I don't know if we can, or if any priest would have us, or... or what, but... you know I want to be with you forever, Medusa. Will you mar—"

She threw herself at him and pinned him back down on the blankets. Hide your eyes! Tears, again, for the hundredth time in a just few days.

The scary man who'd shown up at her door randomly, slaughtering warriors with his bare hands, with anger and venom and hate and all that dark, brooding stuff oozing from his pores. He was proposing to her.

Deep breaths Medusa, deep breaths. She hugged him, buried her face in his neck as the tears dripped down her cheeks, and squeezed.

"Forever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Notes

Thank you for reading! It was a lot of fun returning to this story and giving it a proper writing, rather than the stuff I threw together years ago. Lot of comments and e-mails, and I read them all. Thank you for that.

There's still another chapter coming, a bonus chapter 17, optional content, entirely sex. Feel free to skip it, or read it if you enjoy the sex. And after that, I'll be returning to writing My Little Ventrue, Part 3, and probably many parts thereafter!

1...67891011