Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because—"

She raised a hand and grinned. No more silly love talk for now. Far too horny for that.

"Or is it because I can satisfy you?" She squeezed his cock near the base, circling its girth as best she could until index and thumb nearly touched. It was fully erect, which for the beast meant it was hard enough to stay partially straight, but still heavy enough it bent slightly with gravity. Just soft enough she could still compress it with her grip, just hard enough she could stroke it. She reached out with her other hand, and caressed the veins that lined its shape with tracing fingertips.

Like a guy playing with tits, she was.

"Because... we are us," he said.

Ah, 'us'. It'd been the most cheesy thing she'd ever heard, back when the two of them had slept together before the battle. But it'd been the first time she'd literally fallen asleep on someone's chest, hugging and holding them, too. Fuck, it was the first time she entertained the notion of love at all. And he brought it all back with the single word.

"... I like us." She leaned over against his stomach, and set her cheek to his abs. Still sitting on his leg, she continued to play with the massive phallus in her hands, teasing and massaging. Never with a proper grip though, never with a good stroking motion, nothing that would lead the beast to orgasm. She was in the mood for some fun, but not to end things quickly. So she grinned up at the massive wall of stone and muscle, and put a small kiss on his chest as she enjoyed the feel of his shaft in her hand. With her ear on his pectoral, right above his abs, she could hear his breathing, and feel every slow exhale that stirred a quiet rumble in his chest. The deep vibration filled her, warmed her, and sent little jolts down her spine until they reached between her legs. A giant beast in her care, docile and tamed for the moment, but no doubt wanting to ravage her the moment he was healed. And his cock was in her palms, her fingers, and every little squeeze and teasing caress she made of the enormous thing earned more deep, vibrating purrs that worked through her chest to her toes.

"As do I," he said.

Good. Damn good. Chuckling, she stayed on his leg, and continued to gingerly toy with the heavy phallus. In another circumstance, Chimera would have probably thrown her onto the blankets, devoured her until she was a mess, and then fucked her into the blankets until she couldn't get up. Fun, but not really what the mood called for; plus, Chimera couldn't move around much, injured as he was. Up to her to take care of him, and that was exactly what the mood called for. Tender care.

She got down onto her knees between his thighs, and grinned up at the giant. Every time she got close and personal with his cock, there was always a look of surprise, shock even, but also delight on the giant's face; and that was half the turn on. With one hand holding it upward by the base, her other took it closer to the tip, underneath the bulbous head of the length, and she slid her grip back and forth a little. Nothing was wet yet, so for the moment, her fingers kneaded in a gentle fashion, earning more rumbles from the beast as she finally brought the glans to her lips, and kissed him.

The following purr was beautiful, and deep. A long, drawn out vibration deep in the beast's belly and chest that filled the earth around them, until she felt it on her lips where her kiss moved along his cock. And when she opened her mouth wide to suckle on half of the frustratingly large head of the giant's length, again he purred, a deep rumbling sound that started to make her core shiver, and her sex grow warmer.

She pushed the phallus back to lay against his lower abdomen, and leaned down to plant a few kisses on its underside. Looking up at the beast, she lowered herself further and further, planting slow, teasing kisses along the way until her lips reached the bottom, and she put a few on his testicles. Warm, heavy, she toyed with one while her other hand held onto the center of his cock, to hold it against his body as her lips drifted back up and up, until she was again trying to fit the swollen head into her mouth. Unable to, but she did manage a lot of it, and she slid her lips back and forth to moisten it. First along one side, then another, and then underneath, she pulled parts of his glans into her mouth, and slipped out her tongue between her lips to slowly lick him. Every so often, she glanced up at the enormous man of muscle and stone, and smiled into her kisses as he stirred with pleasure.

She slipped a hand down her body, fingers drifting along her own scars, her breasts, her hard stomach, and down between her thighs to find the swollen bud of her clitoris. Warmth turned to fire as she slipped her fingers into herself to find the growing wetness, before she spread it onto her clit and resumed massaging it.

One hand busy, but one hand free, she resumed her littles kisses, this time finding the soft spots of his girth, the little bumps and grooves of the swollen thing, and the softer underside that ran from testicles to tip. Holding it so, she didn't only feel and hear his rumbles, but she felt his heartbeat, slow despite his arousal, and powerful. Powerful enough she could almost hear it. Each thud of its strength made his cock pulse in her hand, just a little, like a tiny twitch as arousal pumped through him and into the shaft she was teasing.

Course, much as she was having fun being a tease for the bedridden giant, she knew her own body far better. Fingers on her clit, a quickening and practiced rhythm, just the right amount of pressure and just the right motion, it all built the pleasure quickly. Very quickly. The growing sparks of bliss started to get stronger, and each forced her inner muscles to squeeze down as her juices increased. Fucking the giant on a regular basis had apparently been a queue for her body to become a gushing fountain when sex was imminent. A bit embarrassing, enough to make her blush for a moment, but arousal was quick to replace it, and demand satisfaction.

She stood up, quivered a little, and pointed at the beast's shaft. "Hold this for me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Chimera~~

He gave a small nod, and reached out to hold onto his shaft at the base. Moving his arm was uncomfortable, and was enough to send jolts of pain through the limb into him, but he kept the pain hidden. It was temporary, and he was enjoying his time with his love far too much to let discomfort ruin it.

Love. Every time he thought of it, his fingertips started to go tingle and his breathing increased. And yet, he was relaxed with her, happy, and able to sleep without the fear of being assaulted in a giant's deep slumber. He no longer needed sleep, not for a few days at least, before he would once again to finish his recovery. But in the mean time, he needed to eat, and he wanted to spend time with Otrera, Amazon Queen.

He looked around, and his eyes traced the contours of pillars and walls of their little palace. Every shadow, every corner, every little noise, he found himself checking for the horned lion. But it never came. The black mist did not return, no matter how much he expected it to. The creature was gone.

For how long, he did not know. Or if it would return at all, he did not know. But he knew if it did, he needed the little creature in front of him to be near.

"Hey!"

A sharp pain hit him again, but this time it came from between his legs. Otrera had flicked him in the head of his member. He growled down at her, and she laughed at him.

"Hint for dealing with human women: we want you to pay attention to us."

"... I apologize."

"Damn straight." Laughing, her tiny body made a loud, boisterous noise, and she turned around as she did, putting her back to him. "But... have you... you know, been seeing it, since you last said you hadn't?"

"No."

She looked back over her shoulder and grinned up at him as she pushed her ass back toward him, and set the rather large mounds against his shaft.

"Good." The little warrior reached out to place her hands onto each of his legs, with herself standing between his thighs. As he was sitting with back to the wall, legs apart, she was free to stand upon the blankets with her weight leaning back onto him, and her ass molding around his girth, pinned to his abdomen. He rumbled his bliss as he felt her warm juices along the underside of his length as the Amazon backed herself up against him while leaning forward, so her butt was pressed firmly to his length.

And when her pussy's lips found the head of his ripe glans, he rumbled yet again as he held onto his girth so it remained still for her. The Amazon reached back, took each of her ass cheeks into a hand near the thigh, and spread herself wide as she lowered herself down. It always took time, minutes sometimes, for her flesh to loosen, stretch, open up for him, and the Amazon groaned as she forced the issue. Normally he'd be in control, opening her with his tongue first, or pinning her down and forcing his length into her, but their last bout must have awoken something in the Amazon. She wanted to do it herself again.

She danced for him. Hips swayed left and right while keeping her pussy's wet lips on his ripe, swollen glans. Each shifting motion earned blissful sparks of pleasure on the sensitive flesh of his cock's head, and demanded he reach out and force her down onto his girth. But he didn't. He wanted to watch her enjoy herself, to see what she liked doing. He also could barely lift his arms, and holding onto his shaft for her was difficult as was. It was more than worth it though, as he stared down at the little warrior, and how her large, firm ass dipped around while her pussy's lips coated his glans in her fluids.

Then she started to lower herself. He rumbled deep in his belly as her tight entrance spread open on him, squeezed the head of his cock tight enough it compressed slightly to fit the small, gripping, soaked entrance of her insides. He stared at the sight of her tiny pussy struggling to fit him, struggling to open wide enough to accept him, until her lips were taut and her breathing was ragged with pants and groans. So warm and tight, his rumble turned into a quiet growl as her juices soaked the tip of his length, and her gripping muscles at last started to fit him inside.

She sank a couple inches of his length into her in a single motion, and moaned. Everything stopped, and Otrera moved her hands from her holding her ass cheeks apart, to bracing her weight against his legs as she leaned forward a little with an arched back. She raised herself an inch, and her tight, gripping flesh exposed itself as his girth pulled her lips out along with him. And when she sank back down onto him, she managed a bit more of him, coating more of his length in her warm juices before she raised herself back up.

Each stroke of his glans inside her quivering insides forced pleasure through his body, from the sensitive and engorged head of his length, down through his shaft and into his pelvis where his muscles flexed and clenched. She managed another inch of him, taut muscles squeezing until her juices trickled down to meet where his fingers gripped the bottom half of his shaft. And then she went up again, bending forward so he could watch every detail of her gripping lips be dragged along his length until it almost looked as if her insides would come out with him. But her drenched flesh slid along his girth, and made him groan in bliss as he felt his liquids start to build.

Once she managed six inches, he felt his glans reach the end of her shivering insides.

"O... ok... you can... let go now." She looked over his shoulder at him, and as he put his hand to the blankets beside him, he gazed down at the little warrior, at the lust in her eyes and the trembling in her jaw as she sat on his cock, another five inches to go.

"Are you alright?" he said. He knew she was of course, but the game of it was fun, and he smiled at her as she trembled.

"Yeah. Just... hurts for a bit... cause... gods." As she forced her weight onto her hands against his legs, she started to dance once more. Left and right, her hips dipped like a swaying tide, and Chimera rumbled deep as he felt the depths of her pussy squeeze and massage his length while his glans pressed against her deepest barrier. No longer only stretching her width, but also the depth of her insides, Otrera trembled as she sank her weight down onto him.

The journey was maddening. She took her time, in no rush to end their pleasure apparently, and she looked over her shoulder a few times to grin at him, despite her trembling. A master of the sexual arts, the Amazon started to shift her hips back a little with the sinking motion of her body, pushing her ass toward him. And he could not look away. Large and toned, the mounds of dark skin started to bounce lightly with her motions, mesmerizing.

She chuckled. Stirred from hypnosis, he raised his eye to the woman, and found her smiling devilishly at him. Her hands slid back from his legs, onto her hips, and then behind her along the curves of her ass. Fingers gripped and dug into the flesh of her, and met where the delightful mounds connected to her hamstrings, where the size of her glutes filled her hands, and she bounced them upon her fingertips.

"Demon... woman."

"Please. I see the way... you stare... at my ass." Laughing, she bounced the mounds a few more times with her fingers, before she braced her palms against his legs again and started to lower herself further. But as she did, she continued to watch him from over her shoulder, smirking at him even as her groans started to force her eyebrows to rise and her eyes to soften. It didn't stop her motions though, and she started to lift herself up enough from his length to manage a slow bounce. Her insides gripped his girth hard enough to compress the thickness of his cock he could see it give in slightly where her pussy wrapped him. It made every inch she managed to move up force her inner lips to drag along, coating him in juices where her flesh squeeze and massaged his girth, before she sank back down onto him and her gripping flesh was forced back into her.

"Too damn thick!" she said, and she punched his leg a few times. "Feels like... fucking... gonna turn me inside out. When you're feeling better, I expect you to hold me and fuck me proper yourself. This is... exhausting... and painful." For all her complaints, she not only continued, she groaned as she did. Her juices trickled down his length until he felt them on his testicles, and her insides started to quiver and tremble. "Fffuck..." Despite her shivering body and tightening insides, she continued to sink herself down, and force his cock into her far-too-small canal.

And all Chimera could do was watch. Not only was the sight of her bountiful ass and tiny slit devouring his girth a delight, but the almost painful tightness of her taut, hot insides squeezing his length was intensely pleasurable. His glans, already ripe and swollen to near burst, sent powerful waves of bliss down his length as her muscles massaged with a vigorous, drenched grip. Precum met her insides, lost to the warmth within as she sank further onto him, bathing his length's head in the blissful friction of her insides against his skin as she stretched deeper.

His rumbling grew. Pleasure started to mount, warmth building up underneath his testicles until he felt the growing waves of bliss spread outward, like tiny sparks. Gentle at first, the waves of orgasm built quickly, and his rumbling did with it, until Otrera stopped to look over her shoulder at him with a raised brow.

"Do... not stop," he said.

His words, or perhaps his blush, earned more noises from the Amazon, and she continued to dance upon his cock, hips swaying about as she slowly but surely sank his length into her tiny body.

He held on as long as he could. Flexing his inner muscle, he kept the flow of liquid from escape, letting it pool and grow within. But as the Amazon managed fit the last inch of his soaked length into her, he let his insides relax, and came. Finally balls deep inside the dancing demon, he did his best to hold still as his muscles twitched, and forced his cum to flow out of him in pulsing rivers.

"Damn that's warm," she said. The Amazon leaned forward, putting their connection on display for him as she braced her weight on his legs with her hands. Now that he was full within her, she was low enough to get down onto her knees on the blankets, but unable to lower herself any further; his pelvis was too thick for her to get lower. But, on her knees, hands out to hold onto his legs, her position was more stable, and she used it.

White began to flow out from their connection, each wave a flood of pleasure that forced Chimera to rumble. Otrera's smile grew. Looking back at him again, she removed her hands from his legs, and set them down on the blankets. She was on her hands and knees, and backing herself toward him to bury his cock in her dripping folds.

"You're too tall. I didn't think we'd be able to do a proper doggy position. But this works." Her fingers gripped the blankets as she forced herself back toward him, kept him buried to the hilt, and again dipped her hips left and right. "Just sit there, relax, let me... take care of you."

He nodded, but smiling proved a little too difficult as he coped with the pleasure of his orgasm, each pulse of the hot fluid gushing through his length into her, and the tight, massaging grip of her pussy milking him. Some pain hit him as well, injuries not fully healed. So he kept his hands out of it and on the blankets, both to minimize his injuries, but also to enjoy the sight before him of the beautiful creature wriggling upon his length.

"Gods damn it's only been a couple of days and you're... flowing... down my legs..." Demon smile still on her face, she winked at him, and arched her back, deep, like a prowling feline.

He felt it. The tiny woman was on her knees and hands between his legs, and him sitting on his butt on the blankets. She put herself on display for him, grinned at him, bounced her ass a few times against him with a little more force, squeezed her cunt tight enough to force his breathing to a halt. Between the clenches of her powerful grip, gushes of his fluid filled her, coated his length, and flowed out of where her folds devoured him to the hilt.

As his pleasure settled, she stayed balls deep upon him and swayed her hips from side to side. She kept up her dance until the last bits of his cum dripped from his testicles, and the final twitches of pleasure ceased.

"We're going to need to change the blankets," she said.

"... later."

"Later? Oh, I see." Chuckling, she put her hands on his legs again and straightened herself up, still on her knees. He groaned as the angling motion caused her muscles to squeeze and the angle of penetration to raise with her. "Still hard." She was smiling, but trembling, and her insides were quivering. With her in front of him and kneeling between his legs, he couldn't see what was happening on her side, but he could feel her own juices dripping from his testicles.

"I—" He raised his head with a snap and looked toward one of the walls of the room.

Open to the outside as it was, with no walls to protect it from the pathway that circled it, the only walls the room did have was to block it from view from the other three rooms. Everything anyone did in the four rooms was open for other people to see; the rooms were for eating and socializing, not sleeping and sex. But he'd never be able to fit into the halls where he was sure the human-sized rooms were, and Medusa would probably be quite cramped. That meant their ensemble stayed in the open plaza of their new home.