All Comments on 'Meet Ann'

by 2Write2Live

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful story

It would be nice to follow Ann on her path.

2Write2Live2Write2Livealmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment. Ann will meet up with the other women whom I've introduced. It wasn't planned. It is just happening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Why can't Ann & Mary have their own family and be together forever?? Why ruin a perfectly satisfying lesbian fantasy in the last paragraph with the thought of a damn man?!

2Write2Live2Write2Livealmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment. I didn't have a fantasy in mind when I wrote about Ann. I am developing a story now in which I've been wondering where to take it. In the story you learn about Michelle. I will develop a lesbian love story from that which I hope will please you. Please send me direct feedback if you'd like me wrap the story around something meaningful to you.

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffalmost 4 years ago
WOW !!! Great story!!!

I am a male that loves to read the emotional details in most lesbian sex stories without regard to a cock.

Is there such a thing as a male lesbian ???? Beautiful sex without a cock !!!

2Write2Live2Write2Livealmost 4 years agoAuthor

Yes. Until Mother Nature and Father Time decide you shouldn't procreate anymore, just keep your briefs on and focus upon your partner. Find out what pleases her and strive to please her. Make sure you tell her that it is all and only about her, that you will get your pleasure from pleasuring her. Good luck.

sars33sars334 months ago

Exquisitely erotic and so very arousing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user2Write2Live@2Write2Live
122 Followers
I've come to realize that writing is great for the mind. It keeps one young. I enjoy reading erotica. Thus, a great genre in which to begin. All of us are different. As a writer my objective is to get you involved in the story. Not too much detail, just enough to get your mind...