All Comments on 'Meet Ellie'

by 2Write2Live

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It might be a good idea....

.......if the author looked at a good dictionary and discovered the difference between a 'naturalist' and a 'naturist'. One studies nature and the other likes running around without any clothes on! On sounds like more fun than the other!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oops

Make that 'ONE' sounds like more fun than the other!

2Write2Live2Write2Livealmost 7 years agoAuthor

Whoops! Thank you for bringing that to my attention. Hopefully others will realize what it should have been and be able to enjoy the story.

As an aside, one can have as much fun at a beach wearing clothes as not. At a nude beach one quickly realizes the diversity that exists in our bodies. Nudity is not a big deal. Possibly if it was encouraged more, some would lead a healthier life style and others would not go ga-ga when they caught a glimpse of a bare whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ok

you shave yourself if you are paying you get your pussy waxed....she doesn't know what to call a penis, but know what mons are??? 18 and never touched herslef, but not for a secomd does she question being at a nudist resort, or sex with mom and dad?? and any doctor that plays with your pussy should be jailed...unless this is fantasy and the doctor is in on it

2Write2Live2Write2Livealmost 7 years agoAuthor

I do not understand this comment. Ellie knew about the human anatomy and what sex was about from books and her mother. She had minimal experience. There was no reference to whether she masturbated or not. One could assume that she did given the openness of her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
well...

I realize these stories are normally fiction, but it is much more enjoyable if it is at least believable. The way everything happened so fast with no discussion...even though she had never even been touched...and there were mistakes throughout. It is shoddy. And shitty.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
Popular

It seems as if Ellie will be really popular with the men and women at her university! I hope she is on birth control and practices safe sex. Loved the story. Rated 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loving and tender. Got me hard fast.

Some concerns...What about her hymen? She was a virgin and no mention about pain and bleeding. She was Valedictorian. She surely had health class. Monthly cycle and birth control. Tell us more about her & her mom's tits. Hope you continue the story .

2Write2Live2Write2Livealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you readers

I am awed by the number of you who have opened this story. In the first day more than 30,000 have done so. Hopefully most of you have read it.

I feel that we need a better way to introduce young adults to the world of sex. It should be done so honorably, respectfully and considerately. How much better would it be if initially it was done with love. What is stronger, more pure than a love of a parent for their child? Yes, I recognize that some parents are the exceptions but for most, it is the case.

Sex is a lot more than sex in the back seat of a car or while inebriated with alcohol or drugs or because one wants to become a "man" or a "woman" or one feels responsible to procreate. Sex is fun, enjoyable and therapeutic. In engaging in sex one must be responsible. If one is not prepared to be so then they should not be doing it.

It is a parents responsibility to teach their children about sex and the responsibilities associated with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very loving story

The first or second paragraph had the characters backward, I had to go back an reread it.. Anyway I wish I was taught in such a loving environment about making love.. My father died when I was 18, I was married at 24 and was a virgin, when I married..but I had read every book you could think of about the male and female body.. I knew more than my husband and he been having sex since he was a teenager.. But there's a big difference between making love, hot raw sex, desperate Sex and just loving your mate.. I loved him so much, but I was cheated sometimes by his loving me the way he wanted to ❤️..not always fulfill my needs, because when someone waits that long to be intimate, they want it a lot and in many different ways.. This was a beautiful story and she's one lucky teenager.. I have no regrets, because I don't live my life that way., Thank you for a beautiful loving story about parents teaching their daughter about making love and being in tune with eachother bodies...

2Write2Live2Write2Livealmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing that. Thank you for the kind words about the story.

I am learning so much about intimacy and sex as I write these stories. I perceive so much "wrong" in our society that is reflected in our attitude and practice of sexual whatevers. I've begun challenging my thinking. In writing "Meet Ellie" I challenged my thinking about incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Writing is very clinical

The words are all there, but I don't want to be told she is enjoying it, I want to be shown. The tone of your writing is very clinical. You say all the right buzz words, but there is no feeling or depth to the characters.

Beyond that, in this day and age, there is no way to keep a teenager naive about sex and slang for sexual organs. Unless she was homeschooled or cut off from the internet, television and movies, she would never be so innocent. You didn't write about a virgin, you wrote about a socially clueless young girl. I am guessing you don't have teenagers. Spend some time watching cable tv shows geared to a teenage audience to learn how to develop your character. A more believable plot line would have been the parents hatching this plan because they felt her exposure to media had given her the wrong ideas about sex and intimacy and they wanted her to experience it within a loving context.

2Write2Live2Write2Livealmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment. I'll have to seek out how to accomplish that.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4ualmost 7 years ago
Awesome story

Makes me wish I could find a woman who wanted to teach her teenage daughter the joys of sex.

Hope this continues

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Maybe Re-Post This...

...in Non-Erotic.

No feeling, no warmth, no emotion.

2Write2Live2Write2Livealmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment.

In writing as in life, one is known to another by their actions, by their decisions, by their behavior. It is what another can observe of them. To oneself they are defined by the sum of their experiences. Everyone is unique. No one's response to a situation can be anticipated for every situation is unique and who knows what memories it will trigger.

In my stories I attempt to describe one as they are perceived by others and in terms of how they are perceived. My hope is that the reader will insert themselves into that character. Some appear to be able to do so more than others.

In my personal explorations in writing I have been unable to my satisfaction yet capture in words the nuances of what I see when two people who have feelings for one another kiss never mind the total body language when they are being pleasured sexually. I will keep trying though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user2Write2Live@2Write2Live
122 Followers
I've come to realize that writing is great for the mind. It keeps one young. I enjoy reading erotica. Thus, a great genre in which to begin. All of us are different. As a writer my objective is to get you involved in the story. Not too much detail, just enough to get your mind...