Meet Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of cuddling, though, her Mom beckoned her to join them in bed. Ellie took her position between them spooning her Dad and they both moved into her. Her Mom reached over and laid her hand on her Dad's chest. Her Mom had her face nestled into Ellie's hair. Ellie realized. She did not just watch her parents have sex. She had watched them make love.

The following morning was spent at the beach. Ellie and her Mom walked along the beach people watching and sharing comments of their observations.

They ate lunch at the Chalet. As Ellie cleaned up her folks disappeared to their bedroom. After a while her Mom called down for her. When Ellie got to their bedroom she found her Mom and Dad laying in bed her Dad on his back, her Mom sitting up fondling her Dad's cock. It was erect.

Her Mom beckoned her to sit opposite on the other side of her Dad. Ellie sat and immediately reached out and began stroking her Dad's cock along with her Mom. She was thinking: "Today I get to feel a cock inside of me." The recognition led to anticipation and planted the seed of arousal.

Her Mom started paying special attention to the crown. She'd lightly draw her fingernails over the crown. Ellie watched it flare in response. The veins along the cock appeared to get more defined like more blood was being captured causing it to become harder. Her Mom beckoned with a nod of her head that Ellie should try. She did.

Her Mom got on her knees and lowering her head captured the crown in her mouth and began sucking on it like she'd suck on the tip of a thick peppermint stick. As she changed positions Ellie saw some of her Dad's cream seeping from her Mom's pussy. She assumed that her folks had sex before she was called up. She assumed that her Dad would last longer with her. She assumed correctly. She smiled. Her Mom would open her mouth occasional and Ellie could see that she was lavishing the crown with her tongue. Cathy raised her head and beckoned Ellie to do it. After she was satisfied that Ellie knew what to do and was comfortable doing it she said to Ellie: "Do it to his whole cock. Get it as wet as you can. It will make it easier to take it in you. Use your hand and grip his cock when you suck on the crown."

Ellie enjoyed everything about her Dad's cock. Its length, how comfortably it felt in her hand, its softness yet the harness and the shape of it. She was fascinated by the crown. She liked the feel of it in her mouth.

"Are you wet?" her Mom asked. "If not play with your pussy until you are."

Ellie raised her head and said: "I'm very wet. I feel it running down the inside of my thigh."

"Then you're ready. Straddle him and lower your pussy." Cathy instructed.

When his crown touched her pussy Ellie grabbed it, positioned it at the entrance to her vagina and slowly lowered herself onto it. A few times she had to raise herself a little before resuming her downward adventure. Finally she was fully impaled.

"Rest" advised Cathy, "until it feels comfortable. Your body will tell you. Then raise and lower yourself the full length of you vagina. Move your pelvis around so that you can feel the crown along the sides. Experiment and find how to position yourself to get the crown rubbing on your g-spot."

Cathy watched. Ellie adjusted quickly and began exploring. Cathy was watching Ellie's face. A furrowed brow as she tried to figure out how to get the crown stroking where she wanted it. A smile when she found how. Some smiles broader than others.

"Now try contracting and releasing your vaginal muscles." directed Cathy. "Do it while your raising and lowering yourself." Ellie was smiling. She looked like she was ready to laugh. It was fun!

Jeff spoke. "Be careful, you're arousing me quickly with what you are doing."

Ellie stopped and sunk into his cock and began rocking slowly. Cathy told her: "OK, you got a warning from your partner. Now it is up to you to orchestrate the finale. Look into his eyes and watch them. Listen to his breathing. Focus on what his cock feels like inside you. Can you feel his crown getting bigger? Does his erection feel harder? You want to play with his cock in your vagina. Tune into his body and keep him on the edge of his orgasm. Let your mind soar. It is the most powerful sex organ in your body. Work yourself to the edge of your orgasm. When you get there, ride like you've never ridden before, intertwine your fingers and jump over the edge simultaneously. In a matter of seconds, Jeff moaned quickly followed by Ellie.

Ellie collapsed onto Her Dad's chest. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly. Cathy came up and hugged them both. When Ellie could she kissed her Dad in a way that connected their souls. She turned to her Mom and kissed her the same way. They just lied there all together.

Jeff's cock became flaccid and slipped out of Ellie. Nectar and his cream pooled around his dick. When Ellie moved off of him, Cathy told her quietly "Now it is clean up time. Clean of his dick with your mouth." Ellie smiled, slipped down Jeff's body and proceeded to clean him up. She enjoyed every moment of it savoring their combined juices.

When she finished she returned to lying on her Dad's chest and kissed him as before. After the kiss he rolled her onto her back and with a rain of kissed that covered both her breasts and nipples he worked his tongue down to her pussy and cleaned her up. He made sure that she orgasmed again.

"That was awesome!" she exclaimed. Cathy and Jeff laughed. "Well, don't expect it now as a right of a daughter." Cathy said. They all laughed.

For the next couple of days Jeff and Cathy made themselves available to Ellie whenever Ellie wanted. She liked being taken from behind. She liked riding a cock in any one of several ways, forward, backward with Jeff sitting on a chair. She liked having her pussy eaten by either her Mom or Dad it didn't matter. She like having her face buried in her Mom's pussy. She liked the wetness over her face, the taste of her Mom's nectar. Ellie got to taste her own whenever she could. She liked sucking cock. She liked the feel of it as her Dad was ready to orgasm. She like the texture and had already acquired a taste for his cream Just thinking about what she had learned would excite her.

As they were on their way to the station to catch the train that would take them to Barcelona, Cathy and Jeff had similar thoughts. They felt very pleased. They realized that their approach was different and risky but the results were better than that had even hoped. They had no concerns about Ellie going away to attend university. She knew what sex was all about. She knew what sex in the context of love was about. She was comfortable with her body and proud of it. They had a relationship with her now that would enable her to share with them as Ellie matured into her womanhood.

Ellie understood the opportunity that her parents had afforded her. She recognized the risk that they had taken. She felt herself very fortunate to have the parents who loved her so. She felt they had prepared her well for her future. She recognized that if she didn't find anyone to satisfy her sexual needs at school, she could always visit home. She smiled.

12