Meet Me For Coffee

Story Info
Kate has sex on the brain, and finds some over coffee.
7.6k words
4.79
18.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJPages
AJPages
277 Followers

Lately, I've been seeing sex everywhere. I've never felt so insatiable or reached this level of desperation. My pussy throbs all day long and it keeps me up at night as I masturbate multiple times before finally falling asleep.

I feel self-conscious that my thoughts must be apparent. People I work with, other parents at daycare pick up, and strangers I pass on the street must know my dirty secret. They have to notice me squirming and blushing all the time. If I were a man, I'd be walking around with a raging hard-on all day.

Sometimes I touch myself in the car as I drive, stuck in traffic, peering into the cars around me and trying to meet eyes with... anyone, wondering if there might be someone else out there thinking about it and wanting it as much as I do. I think about how easy it would be to find sex if I was really looking, and how tempting it is to take that step, to seek a little excitement with anyone, anywhere. I fantasize about putting a sign in the rear windshield of my car that says, "Want to fuck? Follow me!" and luring strangers to come and give me what I need.

Every time I close my eyes, one fantasy or another is always at the tip of my imagination. For the past few weeks, it's felt like I cranked my arousal level up to max and then broke off the lever. There's no turning it off. The blush on my cheeks is a permanent stain.

And yet, when I got hit on at the coffee shop this afternoon, I was completely caught off guard, convinced that my raging libido was clouding my reality. Especially since I was sitting there working on a story, an erotic account of a recent fantasy I'd had.

I was so wrapped up in it I didn't even notice the guy until he stood across the table from me and asked, "Is this seat taken?"

At first, I hardly looked up as I answered, "No, go ahead, take it," and waved him away.

But he didn't take the chair or go away. I sensed him still standing there and finally looked up, annoyed by the interruption.

But the guy just smiled down at me. A fucking handsome smile at that, one that seemed to light up his face and put a spark in his warm, kind brown eyes. It caught me off guard.

"I meant to ask if I could join you?" he tried again.

I looked around, noting there were at least two unoccupied tables.

He saw me notice and added, "You just looked so intensely focused on whatever you're working on. I felt like I had to come and see what you're up to."

My cheeks and neck burned, making me feel totally transparent, and suddenly paranoid that he might've been reading over my shoulder without me noticing. I searched his face for any sign of teasing, but only found sincerity.

"Sure," I finally replied, uneasily.

He sat down across from me, still smiling, causing me to blush harder. "Are you working?"

"I'm just writing a story," I answered simply.

"Oh, nice. What kind of writing do you do?"

"Fiction, mostly."

It wasn't totally a lie. More acceptable than the complete truth when speaking to a complete stranger.

"Very cool. Do you have anything published?"

"No, it's more of a hobby."

"Well, if it's got you this focused, I'm sure it'll be worth sharing when you're finished," he smiled.

I felt the all-too-familiar blush creeping higher into my cheeks as I offered a small smile back.

"Anyway, I don't mean to interrupt. I can let you get back to it," he offered, getting back up and making me wonder yet again if he was teasing me.

Some urge came over me then, to not let him walk away. I knew it was an opening I'd been waiting for, and yet, the whole interaction felt like a product of my crazy, lust-driven imagination.

"I was going to head out soon anyway," I said before he could get more than a couple of steps away. "You can have the table. Or you could walk me to the bus stop?"

He smiled back and nodded. "Yeah, sure."

I packed up my things slowly, trying to take a minute to build up courage.

He led the way out of the coffee shop, holding the door for me as I stepped out into the warm afternoon air. I pointed right to direct him toward the bus stop I needed, and we started walking.

"I'm Graham, by the way," he said first.

"Kate," I told him.

"Ok, Kate, tell me more about this story you're writing."

I laughed a little to cover up my awkwardness.

"Well, it's about a woman who's been feeling unfulfilled, and thinking about making changes in her life," I answered vaguely.

"Unfulfilled," he repeated thoughtfully. "How so?"

I shrugged, fighting off the embarrassed smile on the corners of my lips. I felt a sudden need to tell the truth bubbling up inside me, and I decided to spit it out before I had the chance to second-guess it. "Mainly sexually."

Graham's eyes snapped to mine. "Oh, yeah?"

I met his gaze, feigning the confidence I wanted to feel, and nodded. "It's kind of autobiographical, actually."

He froze up a little, missing a step as we walked, and I slowed my pace to match his.

"So, what changes is your character thinking about making?" he asked, playing along.

"Well, she's thinking about what could happen if she gave herself permission to go after what she really wants."

Graham slowed as we neared the bus stop, turning to face me.

I stepped closer until there were mere inches between us, still looking up slightly, to meet his eyes.

"And what does she want, exactly?" Graham asked, his voice noticeably lower, deeper.

I glanced around before looking back at him and answering, lowering my voice as well. "She really just wants to be fucked. By almost anyone, even a complete stranger."

Graham swallowed.

Just then, the bus rumbled towards the stop. We both turned to look. In my peripheral vision, I saw Graham turn back to me first. I took an extra moment before meeting his gaze again, giving us each a chance to decide if we could actually take things further, or if I would get on the bus as planned.

"I drove here. My car is parked just around the block that way," Graham shared, pointing past the coffee shop to the next block.

I watched as the bus came to a stop; the doors opening near us. While others around us at the stop filed on, I pretended to contemplate my decision. I bit my lip, trying to hide my growing smirk.

When the bus doors closed again, Graham smiled back. Then, he took my hand and said, "C'mon," as he started leading me back the way we came, at a much faster pace this time.

We practically sprinted the entire way. Graham only let go of my hand as we neared his car, a dark gray Jeep Rubicon. He reached into his pocket to get his keys, clicking the remote to unlock the doors. Then, in an unexpectedly gentlemanly gesture, he opened the passenger side door for me.

"Ladies first," Graham said with a wink.

"Thanks," I smiled, blushing deeper as I climbed inside. I felt a flutter in my stomach that moved lower as I thought about what double meaning his words might hold.

As Graham closed the door behind me and jogged around to the driver's side, I turned in my seat to face him, ready to jump on him as soon as he sat next to me.

He climbed in and shut the door, turning to me and asking, "Do you know where you want to go?"

I just shook my head, smirking and already leaning in.

"Nowhere," I answered, gripping the back of his neck and pulling him in until our lips met.

I deepened the kiss hungrily, grabbing fistfuls of his shirt and tugging him closer, moaning into him as I sucked on and bit his bottom lip and licked it better. I slid my hands up into his dark, close-cropped hair and gripped it between my fingers.

When I felt his hands sliding over my waist and hips to my ass, I moaned and tugged lightly on his hair. Then he squeezed, digging his fingertips in and dragging me closer.

I gasped and moaned into him, the familiar throbbing in my pussy urging me on. So when Graham combed his fingers into my hair and started kissing down my neck, I reached over and put my hand on the bulge in his jeans, rubbing firmly. I heard and felt his growl as I kept rubbing him, a vibration against my neck. Then I reached for his belt buckle.

"Fuck," Graham pulled back and cursed, looking down to watch the progress of my hands as I went straight for the button and zipper of his jeans.

"Your cock feels so big and hard. I'm dying to suck it, but I really need to feel you inside of me first. Right now. I'll suck you after if you have the time."

He cursed again, looking out the window and glancing around as if to gauge the odds that we'd gain an audience.

I was expecting him to object to doing it right here in public, but what he actually said was, "I don't have any condoms with me."

I knew it was stupid and dangerous, but I didn't care. And honestly, the thought of having his bare cock inside of me only turned me on more.

"I don't care," I told him, hiking my dress up and sliding my panties down and off quickly. "I just need you inside of me, filling me up."

Without giving him a chance to react or respond, I climbed over the center console onto his lap.

"Slide the seat back as far as it'll go," I breathed.

Graham reached down to adjust the lever as I eased onto him.

"You're so sexy," he muttered, laying back and pulling me onto him.

Once I was settled with my knees resting on either side of him, I kissed him again and reached for his cock, pulling it out from his underwear and stroking it. I leaned up a bit and started rubbing the head of his cock between my pussy lips, then pressing it onto my clit.

He growled and pulled back from the kiss, pushing me back so he could watch what I was doing, panting and cursing intermittently.

As soon as I moved the head of his cock from my clit, Graham replaced it with two of his fingertips, deftly rubbing and rolling around my nub.

Then it was my turn to moan and curse. I leaned up and positioned his cock to enter me as he kept rubbing. I was so wet that I could slide onto him in one quick motion, taking in all eight-ish inches of him in one go.

We both froze for a moment as soon as I was seated with his cock all the way deep inside of me. We looked at one another with furrowed expressions of pleasure, pulling each other back in for another kiss, and holding on, squeezing around one another.

Then Graham guided me into motion with his hands on my hips.

I rode him hard and fast, writhing up and down on his cock desperately while he held my hips and pushed up into me.

We cursed and moaned and yelled out, and I could feel that I was building up to the most intense orgasm in as long as I could remember.

"I'm gonna cum so fucking hard!" I told him.

"Holy shit, you feel so fucking good. This is so fucking hot. You're so fucking hot," he muttered back.

Then a car horn interrupted us.

We both cursed and froze, looking up to find the source of the noise. A white SUV had pulled up right next to us with a middle-aged woman driver. She stared at us with an angry expression and yelled about calling the police, and something about there being a school around the corner.

With that, I scrambled off of Graham's lap and back across the console while he crammed himself back in his pants and readjusted his seat, holding a hand up to the woman in a gesture of apology.

"Sorry, we're going!" Graham yelled through the closed windows.

He turned the car on, and we both snickered and laughed as he pulled out from the spot.

"Fuck," he muttered once we were on our way.

"Bad fucking timing," I groaned. "I was so close."

He looked back at me, his chestnut-colored eyes glazed over with lust.

"We can go back to my place," he offered.

I shook my head, looking around until I spotted something promising.

"There!" I pointed at a multi-level parking garage coming up on the right. "It's closer."

"What if we get honked at again?" he laughed.

I laughed with him. "Go to the top level. It'll be empty."

Graham just gave me a look and a smile before saying, "Fuck it," and turning into the garage.

I laughed as he pulled in and we wound our way up to the top.

The top level of the garage was the rooftop. There were a few other cars parked there, but no people were around. There was still a risk of being seen by someone looking out a window in one of the taller surrounding buildings, but it was a risk I was excited to take.

Graham pulled into a spot and put the Jeep in park, turning off the engine. Then he turned to smile at me. "Where were we?"

I smiled back and started climbing back over the console. "Let me see if I can remember."

Graham put his seat down again, and we resumed our positions. He pulled me into a kiss, cupping my cheek and then holding behind my neck.

I ran my hands up his chest, over his arms, then reached to the hem of his shirt and tugged until he leaned forward for me to pull it up and over his head.

He kissed me again as I ran my hands over his bare neck, shoulders, and pecs, making my way down.

His hands slid up my thighs and around to squeeze my ass as I pulled his cock back out, finding him sticky from being inside of me as I stroked him.

"Mmmm," I moaned. "I can't wait to taste your cock after I cum on it."

"Fuuuck," he growled, his eyes and hands roaming over me. "Where the fuck did you come from, Kate?"

I just smirked down at him, laughing a little and then gasping as I sat back down on his cock.

As I rode him, I followed his gaze to the strap from my dress that had fallen off my shoulder, revealing most of my bra. I pulled the other strap down and slipped my arms out of the holes, letting the dress bunch around my waist. Then I reached back to unhook my bra, discarding it onto the passenger seat.

Graham's eyes were trained on my large breasts. His hands followed, and he growled as he squeezed them together, leaning in to suck on them one at a time before burying his face between them.

"God, your tits are perfect," he muttered into them.

I moaned, loving the way his eyes and hands roamed all over me as I rode his cock.

"You weren't expecting to get a wet pussy with your coffee today, were you?" I asked, clenching around him.

"Holy shit," Graham muttered, clearly overwhelmed by sensation.

I kept squeezing as I leaned up, until he nearly slipped out of me, then slid all the way back down onto his lap, moaning and smirking down at him.

"No, I fucking wasn't," he continued. "I feel so lucky right now. I'm so glad I came up to you. I almost talked myself out of it, but you just looked so sexy there working on your computer."

I picked up my pace, hands on his shoulders, grinding and bouncing on his cock. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. Fuck! I'm so close already. Your pussy is so tight around my cock."

"Put your hands back on my ass," I moaned, directing him to guide me like he had earlier.

He slid his hands up my thighs and over my hips, then grabbed two handfuls of my ass and squeezed, using his hold to pull me on and off of his cock. "Like that?"

"Yeah, just like that," I moaned, reaching down to rub my clit as I rode him.

"You like it when I pull you onto my cock like that?"

"Yesssss!" I moaned. "That feels so good. Keep talking. Hearing you talk like that is turning me on so much."

Graham groaned, focused on maintaining control as long as he could. "You're such a dirty slut, aren't you?"

I moaned, feeling a sudden throb of pleasure in my pussy. "Yessss, I am. Does that turn you on?"

"Yeah, it does."

"You've been wanting a dirty slut like me to fill up with your cum?" I could feel him gaining momentum with everything I said.

"Yeah."

"You want to fill all of my holes, don't you?"

"OH FUCK! I'm gonna cum!"

He seemed to say it as a warning, maybe assuming I wouldn't really want a stranger to cum inside my pussy, despite what I'd said earlier.

"Yeah, I want you to fill me up with your cum!" I said again, erasing any doubt.

He still seemed hesitant, holding on.

So I fought back, riding him harder, clenching my pussy around him again and holding as long and as tight as I could.

"I'm going to cum with you!" I shouted amidst moans and curses, hoping to push him over the edge.

Sure enough, Graham buckled under me then, thrusting his hips up hard, impaling me on his cock.

I could feel multiple hot streams of cum shooting into me and gasped, watching his furrowed facial expression and smirking. I kept rubbing my clit and riding him until I came on his cock, yelling out and writhing on him, my thighs quaking from the intense release.

Graham growled and cursed, reaching up to grab my breasts, pinching my nipples as I came, adding another sensation to my pleasure.

We calmed down slowly, the sound of our heavy breathing consuming the small enclosed space in the car. It wasn't cold enough outside for the windows to steam up, but the air in Graham's Jeep smelled of sex with all the windows up. It was surprisingly intoxicating. Enough to dissuade me from suggesting that we open the windows.

Our eyes met, and I watched the giddy grin spread over his face as he lay back. I smiled and chuckled a little, not in a rush to move off of him.

"That was amazing," I gushed. "I really needed that."

"Yeah?" he asked.

I nodded. "Feeling more fulfilled already."

He laughed. "Good, happy to help."

"And it was good for you, too?" I asked, coyly.

He scoffed and chuckled again. "You couldn't tell?!"

I laughed along. "Just wanting to hear you say it."

He smirked back, shaking his head. "That was by far the single hottest experience of my life so far. How's that?"

I nodded, blushing. "That's great to know." Then, after a brief pause, I urged myself to say more. "Sorry, I don't mean to be insecure. It's just that I've been going through some stuff and not quite feeling like myself lately. So, it's just nice to hear the praise, I guess."

He stared back at me with those deep, warm eyes, examining me as if trying to read my expression like he might read a book.

Under Graham's unreadable gaze, I became more anxious with each passing moment until I couldn't take it anymore. "What are you thinking?"

He shook his head slightly. "Just wondering what could've possibly made someone like you feel insecure, I guess."

I felt my flush ramping up again and looked down, shrugging slightly.

"You don't have to tell me anything. I didn't mean to pry. But I've barely known you for half an hour, and I can already tell you're special, Kate."

I couldn't help smiling warmly at him. His words were so sweet. They also made me feel guilty enough to admit some more of my truth.

"I should probably tell you I'm married."

Graham froze up, his eyes assessing my expression as if searching for some evidence, a wink or a smirk, that might suggest I was kidding. He didn't find it.

"You're... what?!"

"Sorry if it was wrong not to tell you."

"So you have an open marriage?" he asked. "Or is he gonna want to kick my ass?"

I laughed a little and shook my head, trying to dispel his concerns. "No, he doesn't know. I'm not planning to tell him."

Graham looked back at me, searching my eyes as he said, "That's pretty fucked up."

But he didn't push me off of him or make any move towards getting up. I could feel his cock twitching inside of me, still hard, or perhaps growing hard again. So I called his bluff.

"That's not really how you feel, is it?"

Graham didn't answer.

"I don't know if it's an early midlife crisis type thing, or maybe I just miss having this kind of freedom and... fun, I guess. I don't have a ton of fun nowadays. Every day is just work and taking care of my kids and cooking and cleaning and feeling so exhausted all the time. I'm supposed to be at work today, but I called in sick to sit in that coffee shop and write for a few hours. I just needed a little time for myself. But it's all just fantasy. Or at least it was until you came and sat with me."

AJPages
AJPages
277 Followers