Meet Me For Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if lucky is the word I would use," I smirked. "But at least we didn't get interrupted again."

Graham laughed. "Yeah, that's for sure."

After we exited the garage, Graham offered to drive me home. I figured it was just another gentlemanly gesture, but I declined, feeling like it would be too risky. I told him the bus stop was fine, so he drove me the few blocks back to my stop near the coffee house.

He kissed me again before I climbed out of the Jeep and I smiled, feeling dizzy with pleasure and adrenaline from what we'd just done. At the last minute, I made one more move, slipping my panties back off and handing them to him to keep.

"In case you want something more than that photo to jerk off to," I offered with a smirk.

Graham bunched up my panties and brought them to his nose to smell them right away, groaning into them.

"Thanks," he said. "I'll let you know when I need a fresh pair."

I smiled back. "Sounds good."

We heard the next bus coming down the street, so I got out of the Jeep, waving one more goodbye through the closed window.