Meet Me in St. Louis Ch. 09

Story Info
Skirting with danger, and a strange threesome.
3.2k words
4.67
2.4k
3

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,313 Followers

"Submitting to a piece of gutter trash like you? Is that how you see yourself, Grace? Trash?"

"It's what I am. Some of your kind like to submit, makes you feel better."

"Better for what?"

"Fuck knows."

"But you enjoy the power?"

"Sure, where else is a girl like me going to get it?"

"And what will you do with it when you get it?"

"You just saw with the slut Deborah."

"Oh that I get, what I meant was what would you do with it outside the playrooms?"

Grace looked baffled, as though the idea had not occurred to her. But as usual, she shifted her ground rather than deal with the question.

"You never answered my question. You are like Charlotte."

"That was a statement, Grace, not a question, but I will answer it. No I am not. I have not come to America and gained some freedom over my own life to surrender it - however attractive the temptation."

Grace looked baffled.

"You find me attractive?"

"You are attractive Grace, and yes, I am tempted. But the point is that if I was not tempted there would be no virtue in resisting - and, Grace, mark my words, I am not becoming one of your subbies."

"You don't know what you're missing!"

"I have a good idea, but would add that you don't know what you are missing."

"What do you mean?"

"You look stressed."

"It's hard fucking work keeping all the subs happy."

"So you don't relax?"

"Haven't got time."

"But you are aroused after dealing with Deborah like that?"

"No, it's just work, I'm not!"

"So, if I inspected your panties right now, I would not find them damp. If I inspected your pussy, I would not find it wet and swollen?"

Grace blushed, her pale skin lending a crimson tone to the action.

"Cat got your tongue, Grace?"

"What do you mean?"

"Take your dress off is what I mean."

"Why should I?"

"Because you need some relief."

"Oh, and you, a possible subbie are going to give it to ME? Ha!"

Very quietly and firmly, her eyes fixed on Grace's, Cynthia repeated her earlier instruction - with an addition.

"Take your dress off, and while you are at it, your underwear. Do it - now!"

To Cynthia's delight, Grace began to take her dress off. Her tits were barely bigger than Cynthia's, but her nipples were larger and redder. They jiggled a little as she bent and took her panties and stockings off.

"Give me those panties!"

The blushing spreading to her upper body, she did so.

Cynthia ran her fingers across the gusset, then sniffed.

"As I thought, gooey with your excitement. Now open those legs, I want to finish my check up!"

Feeling as though she was in a dream, Grace obeyed, doing herself what she had told so many women to do. There was something in this was of being which caused all tension to slip away; it was a good dream, if dream it was.

She felt Cynthia's fingers in her matted bush, parting her swollen lips and then giving her the relief she needed by curling up into her. She gasped.

"You have beautiful tiny tits, Grace, play with the nipples."

The dream deepened for Grace as she obeyed. The sensations passed through to her core. She could feel her clit ache. Suddenly she wanted to be taken, and hard and fast. But Cynthia seemed oblivious of her urgent need, which made it all the more urgent. She gasped.

"Oh fuck! Cynthia, fuck me, fuck me please."

Cynthia's fingers continued to fill her as Grace gasped out her desperation. Finally she said:

"Where is your strap-on Grace?"

"It's in the top drawer there."

"Where?"

"The top drawer there... Miss!"

"Good girl. Now get it and suck it for me."

For Grace the erotic trance continued, she walked to the chest of drawers, pulled out the strap-on and the harness, and sucked the former. She wanted it, deep in her.

Cynthia watched. She had done it. She had resisted the temptation and she had turned the tables on Grace. But she was not going to do to Grace what she would have done to her. Grace needed to see there was a better way than the one she was using. Power corrupts, but if you use it to give others what they want, it corrupts less.

"Do you want me on all fours, like a bitch Miss Cynthia?" Grace asked. That was what she would have done. It emphasised the submissive's position of vulnerability and gave her maximum power. But her assumption that Cynthia wanted what she would have wanted was incorrect.

"No, on your back Grace, I am going to take you like that."

Grace shivered. Somehow it would have been easier to have been taken from behind, to be used, dominated, controlled, depersonalised. To have Cynthia between her thighs would mean, literally, having to face her.

Grace watched as Cynthia took her dress off. Her tits were even smaller, she was diminutive. How was it that she had such power in that small frame? She lay back and opened her legs, trying to think of the last time she had done so - and failing. All her sex had been rough, brutal even, it was prey or be preyed upon for her and now, this woman, who could have used her that way, was not doing so.

Cynthia sensed something of Grace's turmoil, but the very fact that she wanted to be taken from behind made her determined not to give her that. That would have been to have imitated Grace; there had to be a better way.

As she knelt between Grace's open thighs, she looked at her. What in her life had made her this way? She was trembling, her flesh was so soft as Cynthia lay between her, guiding the phallus to the entrance of her wetness. As their bodies touched, their small breasts meeting, Cynthia pushed a little, opening her. Grace gasped.

Their eyes met. Grace's radiated confusion. She had wanted to be taken hard and deep, and yet... and yet this was what she now wanted, this slow, gentle but firm pressure, opening, filling her. As Cynthia's lips touched hers, she opened them, allowing Cynthia's tongue as full a penetration as her strap-on.

Cynthia had never found getting into the rhythm for penetration easy, but she found Grace's willingness to go with the flow made it easier. As she pressed in, she adjusted the angle, sliding a finger between them so she could touch Grace's clit as she took her.

"Oh Cynthia, take me, take me hard!"

Cynthia heard her, but kept on with her slow, steady penetration, kissing her, rubbing between them, feeling Grace's passion slowly but surely rise.

She had wanted fast and hard, that Grace was used to. Men always came quickly in her, and that was the pattern for her own domination, but this, what Cynthia was doing, was nothing like it. As she felt her push and pull, her finger touching her where she needed it, she felt herself overwhelmed. From wanting it "now," she wanted it to last.

Cynthia sensed the change in Grace's mood. She kissed her on the lips and said:

"Not hard, not fast, but I think you like it?"

"Yes, yes Miss Cynthia, I feel so close and yet am happy to wait."

"Waiting? Are you sure, Grace?"

"Yes, yes Miss, please just fuck me!"

Well, Cynthia reflected, her own arousal coursing through her, Grace was at least beginning to understand, but the conditioning had been so long and repeated that it would take more time. She adjusted again, and brushed against Grace's clit. At that point she gave it up, gripping Cynthia's ass cheeks as she came, and came, and came.

Cynthia relaxed, letting Grace experience several aftershocks, before kissing her again.

"Thank you, thank you Miss Cynthia."

Cynthia slowly pulled out and, lying next to Grace, held her close. She could feel her sobbing. She stroked her hair and soothed her. It was only when she was calm that Cynthia turned to her, saying:

"You rest here, Grace, I shall tidy up and go to see that all the girls are fully occupied."

"Thank you, Miss," Grace muttered.

After tidying herself up, Cynthia went out into the main room. There were a few of the girls there talking to clients, but as they seemed happy enough, she went to find Charlotte, who was taking a drink with Mrs Kurtz.

"Cynthia! I wondered where you were. Mrs K, could you excuse us?"

"Naturally, Miss Diana. I can wait with the other girls."

"Good girl," Charlotte smiled, to Mrs Kurtz's evident pleasure.

"I was right about Grace," Cynthia said when Mrs Kurtz had left.

"Oh God! What are we going to do? We can't just throw her out, she is popular with some of the clients, and she would be vulnerable without us."

Cynthia smiled.

"You're a good woman, Charlotte, but don't worry. I have begun to deal with it."

"It's just, well, you know from my story that but for your Aunt Emily's help I would have been destitute, and whatever Grace has tried to do, I could never do that to her. Wait, what do you mean, you have begun to deal with it."

"Well, if I told you that Grace is now calling me 'Miss Cynthia,' would that give you a clue?"

She grinned at the look of shock on Charlotte's face.

"You dominated her? How, I mean, well, really, wow!"

Cynthia could appreciate Charlotte's confusion, and held her hand out.

"Let's just say I showed her a better way."

"Cynthia, you never cease to amaze me. But I thought, well, you said, that you had, erm, similar urges to mine."

"I do, and if I ever find my Amanda, then perhaps on occasions I shall give vent to them, but they do not overwhelm me as they do you."

"It does get stronger," Charlotte admitted. "But I don't want to end up like Mrs Kurtz, that would not be a good place to be."

"Well, let me talk with Amanda at some point, and who knows?"

"Would you?"

"Of course, you love her, don't you?"

"Yes, with all my heart. You know my story, you know I lost my husband before he could even consummate our marriage, and that had it not been for your Aunt, God only knows what would have become of me. I enjoy being 'Diana,' don't get me wrong, but there is a side of me I can't show anyone else, but somehow Amanda knows it is there and she has been helping. But I don't want it to become some sort of kinky addition to our love."

"How much experience has Amanda had, darling?"

"Except for me, very little. She has learned by watching, especially Grace. Oh, do you think?"

Cynthia could have sworn she saw a light bulb go on above Charlotte's head.

"It's highly likely darling."

"You think she is only doing it because Grace wants her to?"

Charlotte's eyes began to weep. Cynthia held her.

"No, no, I think she senses what you want, but that she asked Grace for advice, with the results you see. Let me talk with her."

"Could I ask you something outrageous, Cynthia?"

"Go on!"

"Would you help us, be with us and guide Amanda."

"I don't want to get in the way, this is about you two."

Charlotte giggled.

"Hey, you know you said you had, erm, instincts like mine?"

"I did, and I do."

"Here's an off the wall suggestion. Why don't you sit in with us, guide Amanda, but don't take part yourself."

It was Cynthia's turn to be taken aback. When she had suggested talking to Amanda, that was precisely what she had in mind, but this....

"I'll talk to her now. No time like the present."

Cynthia would have preferred to have had time to think about it, but the more her mind whirled, the more she thought it might be best to do what Charlotte wanted.

"If you come to our room in ten... " Charlotte grinned.

Taking a deep breath, Cynthia did just that.

Amanda and Charlotte were both sitting on the bed.

"Amanda is okay with you watching and guiding Cynthia."

"Are you, Amanda?"

"Yes, yes I am. You'll just guide at times, right, you're not joining in?"

"Difficult though that might be, that's the deal. But the important thing is to be as you want to be with each other."

"You know that I am in control, yes?"

"I do."

"So why do we need you?"

"Have patience, you will find out."

"I will - and I trust you.'

"Good, now I am going to settle in that armchair and you two try to forget I am here."

When Charlotte had proposed the idea of Cynthia being there to her, Amanda's first reaction had been to think that she was suggesting a threesome, which had immediately triggered an anxiety about whether her lover was getting bored with her and needed more stimulation than she could give her. But Charlotte had dismissed that fear, and so she was content to see what happened. However, now that Cynthia was sitting there, Amanda's reaction was changing. The idea of someone witnessing her control over the gorgeous Charlotte aroused her.

"My darling Charlotte, don't you think you are over-dressed?"

The way Charlotte looked at Amanda made Cynthia's heart melt. There could be no doubt that they were in love. How wonderful it would be to have someone look at her like that. But she was here to help, so she dismissed that idea. The sight of Charlotte stripping for Amanda soon focussed her mind on the task in hand.

Charlotte's breasts, bare, were luscious, a generous C cup, her nipples curved slightly upwards in the most delightful way, and the swaying as she stripped her panties and stockings off was, in itself, an erotic treat.

"Good girl. Now Charlotte, stand as you have been told and let me inspect you."

The sight of Charlotte nude while she and Amanda were both fully clothed excited Cynthia, but she was determined to keep a tight hold on her emotions.

Charlotte, who was already entering the outer circles of subspace had no such control. She had abandoned all control. She felt so in the right place, being nude with two other women who were clothed. It marked her out as the slut she knew she was.

"Now slut, you are going to do as you are told, aren't you?"

"Yes Miss Amanda."

"Good girl. Help Lady Cynthia out of her dress."

Cynthia froze. This was not part of the deal, but if she refused, it might break the spell. So, for now, she went along with it, standing up so Charlotte could remove her dress. She was glad she was wearing a camisole over her panties.

"Thanks for trusting me Lady Cynthia, you can sit down now."

When Amanda uttered the words, Charlotte was already so far on her journey to subspace that she did not hesitate to do as she was told. If Mistress wanted to add Cynthia to the mix, it was not her job to protest; she was there to do what she was told.

"Now, slut, take my dress off. You are my maid now."

The role reversal was, Cynthia could see, a central part of their play.

"Have you thought of dressing Charlotte in the maid's uniform, Amanda?"

Amanda grinned.

"No, what a wonderful idea. Should we do it now?"

"That might break the flow now, but remember it for later."

The blush on Charlotte's face told its own story, and it was one Amanda could read - and one that Cynthia could feel.

Once stripped to her underwear, Amanda ordered Charlotte to take her panties off, and then to go lie on the bed. Cynthia watched, entrance, as Amanda positioned herself astride her lover's face, her fleshy ass cheeks firmly pressed down, her opened pussy above Charlotte's questing tongue.

From where she was sitting, Cynthia could see just how wet Charlotte was, as Amanda made her part her legs and flex her knees. Amanda pressed onto her lover's face, riding her face, playing with her own tits as they bounced. From the look on her face it was clear where Charlotte's tongue was. Cynthia had trouble controlling her own urges, but that was the risk she'd agreed to take, so she went with it.

"Amanda, do you have a phallus here? I think Charlotte might like to be filled."

"Yum, what an... oh fuck, Char, yes, yes, like that! It's in the drawer over there."

Cynthia thought it unfair of Amanda to be concentrating so much on her own pleasure. Of course, the submissive would never complain, but Cynthia was convinced it would help if Amanda made some acknowledgement of Charlotte's need.

As she walked over to the chest of drawers, Cynthia was more than conscious of the state of her panties, but again, ignoring her own feelings, she got the phallus and took it to Amanda, who was, to judge by her state, not far from orgasm.

"Kiss me Cynthia, kiss me while I ride my slut's face."

"No, Amanda, she is your slut, but she's also your girlfriend, so, take this and you know where to put it."

Amanda was too aroused to protest, so she took the phallus and, bending a little, exposing her breasts to Cynthia's gaze, she parted Charlotte's folds and eased the phallus in, making her lover arch her back; her moans were muffled by the fact that she was licking Amanda's pussy.

Even as she began to work the phallus, Amanda could feel the pressure rise. Frantic she began pumping Charlotte, calling her a slut and a whore.

"Touch her clit," Cynthia barked, almost as an order, her breath coming is gasps almost as ragged as Amanda's.

The moment Amanda touched Charlotte's clit they both began to shudder as their joint orgasm swept over them like a tidal wave - and, Cynthia thought, given the amount of wetness discharged, the analogy was not a bad one.

It was an erotic sight Cynthia would treasure - the picture of the half-naked Amanda, bending slightly so her tits swayed, pressing the phallus into her lover while she orgasmed on her face was one that imprinted itself on the mind - deeply.

Cynthia watched as the two women calmed down.

"Amanda, time to cuddle Charlotte."

Her face flushed, still breathing heavily, Amanda nodded and, taking the phallus from Charlotte's sex, she raised herself off her face and then, as her lover moved, the turned and embraced her.

"Darling Charlotte, that was so good!"

Wet-faced and gasping for breath, Charlotte, emerged from between Amanda's thighs and kissed her.

"Oh darling, I love you!"

"My work here is done." Cynthia said. "As long as you both remember that what you are doing is an extension and expression of your love, you won't go far wrong. But if it becomes about power - watch out!"

So saying, she put her dress on and bade them good night. Cynthia could not help but wonder, as she looked at them cuddling up together, whether she would ever find someone who looked at her the way they looked at each other.

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,313 Followers