All Comments on 'Meet Nia'

by 2Write2Live

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
LinneaLundinLinneaLundinalmost 7 years ago
Thank You

Interesting story. Please expand on Nia's experiences with future chapters.

2Write2Live2Write2Livealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comment

I have two additional stories with Nia in mind. One I've begun working on.

2Write2Live2Write2Livealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Wrong Category

Thank you for your comment. I never considered any category other than "Lesbian". Nia looks at the world through a woman's eyes. She had accepted what she was. She was/is not struggling with her sexuality. She readily accepted that her sex life will be with women. I never envisioned it otherwise. My immediate goal is to do her justice in describing who she becomes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
loved it

thank you , can't wait to read more of nia .as for your category it could have been both trans or lesbian ,nia is a woman so i feel you chose correctly . i'm trans it is only my humble opinion though .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is not real lesbian erotica

When putting content in the lesbian category, one should strongly consider that lesbian activity is involving the lust between to women and the strong DESIRE FOR PUSSY, not cock. Cock talk would be minimal if any and there is more description than necessary of cock for this to truly satisfy. It is a nice story, just not lesbian, it would be nice if Nia was an AFRICAN WOMAN and not your stretched idea of what it means for Nia to be lesbian. ????

2Write2Live2Write2Livealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: This is not real lesbian erotica

Thank you for your comment. I agree. This is more girl-girl recreational sex right now. There is a difference between lesbianism and bi-sexuality. To me it is more than a lust for a specific sex organ or the rejection of another. There is an emotional component. Why do two people "connect"? I accept that sexuality is not binary, homosexual or heterosexual. It spans those two end points. I accept that a person can develop equally strong emotional and sexual feelings for both a male and a female. Is there a physical difference between impaling oneself on a cock sheathed in a condom or a feeldoe or a dildo? I am not a woman, I do not know. What is love?

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago

I enjoyed reading this story.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 7 years ago

This is a very sensitive subject and if you are not one or have ever met a hermaphrodite, you would know this is complex. I have read comments from both sides, an I empathize with them. One is biological and transgender is more of a sense of being, of identity. Since this is a fictional story, I am more apt to give it the benefit of the doubt. I will say, tread carefully to authors who want to post ambiguous stories in the Lesbian category. Please respect our sensibilities. An excellent example of a well written story with such complexity is Hidden Desire. 2Write2Live, I hope you've gain insight in posting here and all the best in future writing endeavors

2Write2Live2Write2Livealmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment. I will search out Hidden Desires. It is not my intent to offend or embarrass anyone. I might make one uncomfortable about how they stereotype themselves and the world around them. I believe that we are what we are. Yes, one can change somethings with surgery. We can, though, determine who we are. In my stories I strive to represent the principle and subordinate characters as honorable, respectful and considerate persons.

Sex is fun. It is to be enjoyed. It is therapeutic. Because of the nature of the intimacy, it must always be approached with mutual respect and consideration. Yes, I am aware that some have needs to be disrespected. That will not appear in my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I don't care how you stereotype yourself, it's not about what you think. If your 'woman' has a dick, the story goes to Trans category. See? We don't have to philosophise much on this, it's pretty clear. Dicks don't belong in this category.

MikimiiMikimiialmost 7 years ago
It was enjoyable

I found the story refreshing. Your character Nia is very interesting. I'm new to this website so my input might not have as much weight as everyone else's however I feel this being in the lesbian section is fine. My interpretation of Nia is that she's intersex and identifies as female. I wouldn't put this in the trans section as others have suggested. Your character didn't strike me as trans due to the fact that she's naturally that way and seems fine with it. If she identifies as female and is only attracted to females, it's fine for this story to stay in this section. At least to me it is.

I honestly want to see Nia's character fleshed out more. The sex scenes were effective in their simplicity. It was also educational as well. A lot of people need to read this to understand how to pleasure a woman. (^__^) I look forward to more stories from you. Thank you for the good read.

2Write2Live2Write2Livealmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment. You appear to recognize what I was attempting to accomplish. I appreciate that. I have a follow up story "Nia and Jean" in development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Trans Women and Intersex Women Are Still Women!

Nia isn't trans because she was assigned female as birth and happily lives as a woman. Don't let the other commenters be transphobic, women are women no matter their parts and so Nia can be a lesbian if she is exclusively attractive to other women. I have a trans girlfriend and I would LOVE to see more stories like this in the lesbian section.

(I showed this to the above mentioned girlfriend and she loved the parts with Cindy. It reminded her of when I taught her how to have sex again after she came out as a trans woman, which led to use recreating it for ourselves.)

6/10. It would have been 10/10, but your attempt to be scientific in the beginning was horrendously inaccurate (source: I'm in medical school to be a doctor specializing in trans and intersex health), you dismissed the rape like it wasn't a big deal, and you keep using the H-slur in your replies to other commenters. Please write more, but either stop with the attempts as being scientific or read more information about being intersex.

2Write2Live2Write2Livealmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate the depth of it. I am pleased by the comments all. I find it interesting that my story about Ann has not invoked similar reaction. The difference is that Nia has a penis and the Ann uses feeldoe. What does that say about how we think about sex, gender and sexuality?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
don't worry, intolerance is found on all sides of the rainbow wars

Intersex and transgender people are often bullied by the very people who claim to hate bullying. A lesbian with an innie is a real dick if she invalidates the womanhood of a girl who happens to have an outie. If a lesbian romance is only defined as two women seeking innies, it's time to throw away the strapons. There is a woman's feeling, heart and even way of thinking that is truly feminine. The brain can be male or female apart from hormonal expression, merely by direct genetic effects. The processor architecture of the brain can be more parallel than linear from birth, based solely on brain gender, no matter whether the sex equipment is an innie or an outie or both. (There are rare cases with both. One in the news impregnated herself.) The most hateful disrespect I've ever witnessed denying a TG's womanhood came from someone I'm convinced is a TG brain in a female body. 'She' was as cruel as any man.

2Write2Live2Write2Liveover 6 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment. In writing about Nia, I became sensitive to the differences of sex, gender and sexuality. Sex is what we are born with: penis, vagina, both, none. Sex is what we are: boy/man, girl/woman, hermaphrodite, X. Gender is who we are. It is a continuum with "male" and "female" at end points. We all fall somewhere in between. In most cases society imposes one's gender based upon their sex. It is wrong. It does harm. Sexuality is also a continuum with end points of heterosexuality and homosexuality.

Here is the interesting question: If Nia was to marry a woman/female would it be a heterosexual or homosexual relationship? Since Nia is known to others as a female, they perceive the marriage to be homosexual. It leads to the following question: Why is it important for others to know? What difference does it make?

JessicaMandellaJessicaMandellaover 6 years ago
the trouble with labels

Charlie: My dad tried to beat the woman out of me and make me a real man. The trauma spawned a fake male personality. My core self was buried as I got lost in the role. I finally woke up and came out to my wife. She wants nothing to do with a woman, even one with a dick.

Lucy: You are a label. That'll be five cents, please.

2Write2Live2Write2Liveover 6 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment and sharing. Hopefully, in time, people will interact with others based upon who they are instead of what they are. Hopefully, in time, parents will help their children to be all that they can and not what they should be.

JessicaMandellaJessicaMandellaover 6 years ago
peanuts psychiatry stand

I was going for the peanuts psychiatry stand. That's why I named them Charlie and Lucy. Modern psychiatry likes to slap labels on people, as if that explains everything. As a society, we tend to do that too. Weird. As Little Miss Muff says, if we thought exactly alike, one of us would be unnecessary.

2Write2Live2Write2Liveover 6 years agoAuthor

In my essay "On Writing Erotica" I state an empirical truth that we are not created equally due to the randomness of reproduction. In the larger scheme of things it is called "evolution". I feel that change is happening at a faster rate today than that it had just a century ago. Change is noticeable within a few generations today. I've seen it. Many see change as "threatening" and believe that by denying it, it will not occur.

For those who do recognize and accept it, the path is to find others who do also. One is not going to change another. Change is from within.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user2Write2Live@2Write2Live
I've come to realize that writing is great for the mind. It keeps one young. I enjoy reading erotica. Thus, a great genre in which to begin. All of us are different. As a writer my objective is to get you involved in the story. Not too much detail, just enough to get your mind...