All Comments on 'Meet the Family Ch. 01'

by SexFreak2000

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Two points: First, I really wish in your preview at the beginning you had mentioned the gay male stuff so I would have skipped the story. Just not my thing. Sorry. Second, for parents who are trying to educate their children about sex, you would have thought they'd fit in a brief mention about unprotected sex and pregnancy and/or STD's. I understand that it's porn and sex is the focus but it seemed idiotic when the dad and the brother both shot off in the daughter/sister's virgin pussy and nothing was said about her getting knocked up.

HornywvaHornywvaover 3 years ago
Wow

Fantastic story made me cum keep it up there’s not enough bisexual family stories on here can’t wait for ch 2

SexFreak2000SexFreak2000over 3 years agoAuthor
Part 2 is out now, parts 3 and 4 are on their way!

Part 2 is out now:

https://www.literotica.com/s/meet-the-family-ch-02

Parts 3 and 4 have been submitted and are pending!

Thanks to everyone who has rated favorited, or commented for all your support. As a first-time contributor, It feels great to make people cum using only my computer - consider it payback for all the pleasure you here at Literotica have given me :-)

Client8Client8about 3 years ago
Fantastic stuff

The story had the perfect elements for me: naive horny offspring who can't wait for their parent's direction, horny helpful nonjudgemental parents, no unnecessary rambling bios, good descriptions of sex acts. Only point of contention I have is the how the men could cum so many times in a short period. Sorry, even in my high school days I couldnt do that. They are truly blessed. You bet I'm on my way to chap 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous