Meet the Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment we just lay there in each others arms, savoring the moment of intimacy, my cock still inside her as we both slowly came down from our first orgasm together... and knowing our parents were watching and approved made it even better!

We kissed, and at some point the spell broke. I pulled out of my sister and we lay down, exhausted.

"Thanks Mom and Dad" we said in unison, and giggled. "That was amazing!"

"Thank YOU" said Dad, who had finished screwing Mom and was lying next to me. "And welcome to our bed. Know that you are always welcome here, both as lovers and as friends."

"Aw, that's so sweet Dad." said Katie, and climbed over me to hug him. Me and Mom hugged them both from each side; soon we were all hugging and kissing together, gently making out as a foursome.

Mom asked "So, is there anything more we can show you? We're getting quite tired now, but we'll be happy to show you more tomorrow night..."

I exchanged another one of those not-twin-telepathy looks with Katie. After an interminable time, I nodded that she should say it, and Katie spoke up: "Actually Mom, I was wondering, and I daresay Adrian was too - what does it taste like after someone has cum in you?"

"You wanna lick the cum from my pussy Sweeties?" asked Mom.

"Yeah!" I said, "And I'd really like to lick your pussy juice from Dad's cock, but I suppose he needs to recover..."

"Damn right I do! But you're welcome to suck me off in a minute - just go play with your mother and sister for now."

"Thanks Dad" I grinned, and moved towards Mom's spread-out legs with Katie. As the two us double-teamed Mom's pussy, cum oozed out of it and we both gobbled it up as we lapped our mothers' hairy cunt. Then something occurred to me.

"I know where there's more cum!" I smirked wickedly, and went down to lick Katie's pussy.

"Yeah, lick your Dad's cum from your sisters' cunt Adrian, you know you love his cock juice!" teased Katie as she lapped at Mom, happy to have her pussy to herself (and to get licked out again).

Her ass and pussy loomed over my face and I got right in there, first targeting her clit as I'd been taught, then moving in for the cum me and Dad had deposited there as she got more and more juicy and excited.

It was amazing. I'd already had Dad's cum fresh from his cock, but this was something else - it was the taste of male, mixed with the taste of female, it was beautiful, it was everything.

I lapped it up greedily... I couldn't get enough. And then... then Dad said to Katie, "Hey sweetie, can I fuck you again?"

Katie looked up from her mothers' cunt. "Of course you can Daddy, you can always fuck me. But be gentle, remember I've never been fucked that way before, it might take a few tries before I get into it, just like last time."

"Sure Katie" said Dad, "Just you say the word and I'll give my cock to Adrian instead - I'm sure he wouldn't mind, would you son?" he said, and presented his pussy-smeared cock to me.

"No, it wouldn't bother me at all!" I said, and took his cock in my mouth. It tasted amazing, of Katie's' and Mom's pussy juices, but deep, and, somehow the time since he'd fucked them, the juices had somehow become more pungent and erotic.

It tasted amazing. But Katie was getting impatient - after all, her pussy was getting hungry again - so reluctantly, I let go of Dad's cock and lapped away at my sisters' cunt while he fucked her. I enjoyed the feeling of his long, hard cock as he worked his way inside her - and would have happily licked her until they both came if she hadn't said "Oh! Oh no! That hurts! Get it out!"

Being the gentleman that he is, Dad immediately did as he was bid - and I, being the bastard I am, instantly started sucking him off, enjoying the taste of my sisters' deep pussy on my fathers' cock all over again - but this time, fresh!

"What's wrong, Sweetie?" asked Dad as I sucked him off. "Oh, it's OK Dad, I just think it's going to take a bit more work before I'm comfortable being fucked from behind. Sorry about that - I knew you were both enjoying yourselves!"

"Honey" said Dad, "My main concern is your pleasure. If you don't enjoy it, we won't do it. It's as simple as that."

"OK Daddy" said Katie, "But I do want to learn to enjoy it... so don't give up on the idea yet! But right now, I want to do this" she went on, and moved to get into a Sapphic cinch with Mom, the two women cuddling, stroking, and fingering each other into ecstasy.

"Sounds like a good idea Sis" I said, and moved my body around so that me and Dad were 69ing. "Come on Pops - show me those cock-sucking skills!"

It felt different being sucked off by a man - his mouth was bigger, and he knew which parts were sensitive, the same way Mom and Katie knew how to go down on each other. So my cock felt really well taken care of. And his cock was fantastic - it still tasted faintly of pussy, and was oozing precum, which I guzzled with great enjoyment. As we sucked each others' cocks I glanced over at my sister, who was also 69ing with Mom. The sight, together with Dad's amazing cock-sucking work tipped me over the edge and I unleashed a wave of hot cum into his mouth - which set him off as well. As he spunked into my own waiting mouth, I heard Mom and Katie enjoying simultaneous orgasms as well - waves and waves of hot pleasure rippling through the four of us until eventually, we disentangled.

And so, our first orgy ended as it had begun - with a hot bisexual foursome!

12