Meet the Neighbors!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Partly out of anger toward the slur just thrown at her, and partly from sheer terror about the situation that was unfolding, Imani mustered all her strength to push the man away by the hips. Jackson's dick vacated her mouth and she turned and spat to the side. She started scrambling up, using the bed for support and got almost half way to standing when she was met by a hand crushing her throat.

As she gasped and sputtered for air, Imani fell back to the ground and pulled desperately at Jackson's hand.

He leaned in with a scowl and spoke in a low voice that was almost a growl. "Now I held back when I slapped you just then, but if you want me to really hit you, I'll happily oblige." At this point, Imani could feel the blood draining from her head and she could only stare in fear.

"I know you trannies like to act like women, but I'm not afraid to hit you like a man. You understand?"

Imani nodded, desperate to breath again as darkness began to close in around the edges of her vision.

"Good," Jackson said before letting go of Imani's neck and taking a step back.

Imani took several deep breaths of air, drinking it in as if she'd just surfaced from the bottom of the ocean. Her vision began to focus once more and once she'd caught her breath, she looked up to see Jackson looking at her expectantly. He gestured wordlessly with his hand to his half erect cock covered in Imani's spit. It looked as though it would be about six inches fully hard. It was thick too- no wonder she could hardly scream around it.

Afraid of what he would do if she made him any angrier, she leaned up and reluctantly licked the head of his cock. The taste hadn't improved since a minute ago and she could tell he hadn't showered in at least a day. Nevertheless, she pressed on and closed her lips around the head. Imani's tongue swirled around the tip and she bobbed her head in small back and forth movements. She just wanted to be done with all of this.

She didn't go more than halfway down the shaft as she sucked Jackson off, but she still felt him quickly growing harder in her mouth. Though she couldn't see his face, she heard Jacksons breaths grow deeper and louder above her. Before long the man was fully erect and she could feel his member twitching against the roof of her mouth as he came closer and closer to climax.

Eager to be done, Imani quickened her pace. She heard Jackson mumble something, but before she could parse what he said, she was shoved forward by his hand on the back of her head. His cock slammed into the back of her throat and she began to gag. Unable to breath and tears streaming down her face, she began slapping his thighs, but froze in horror as she felt something thick, hot and heavy splash at the back of her throat.

With each spurt of what she knew to be his cum, Jackson let out an aggressive grunt and jutted his hips forward. It almost felt like he wasn't going to stop and Imani lost count of how many thick ropes of cum he shot down her throat. It started to well up and the back of her mouth and she could taste its salty, bitter flavor. Afraid of choking on the ridiculous amount of cum he had in him, Imani began swallowing, desperately trying to manage it all.

Finally, Jackson's twitching slowed and the cum stopped flowing. He held her there for another moment before finally releasing her. Imani threw her head to the side and began to wretch and gasp for air at the same time. She spat at the ground as she tried to get the taste out her mouth.

As she looked up, she noticed Jackson stumbling as if he'd cum so much he got dizzy. At that moment, the spark of opportunity at seeing the man's weakness overwhelmed whatever fear she felt and she leapt up, slamming her shoulder into his stomach and sending him crashing down onto the night stand beside his bed. Not bothering to see how much damage she did, Imani rushed to the door, unlocked it and opened it before flying up the stairs faster than she'd ever moved before. In a panic, she dashed back the way she came and didn't hesitate to fling herself into the snowstorm outside when she reached the front door.

The rest was a blur after she reached her house. Imani remembered locking the door and nearly collapsing to her knees from a wretched mixture of fear, disgust, and sorrow. She couldn't remember how she got there, but she remembered bending over the bathroom sink with a hand down her throat as she tried to vomit out every little bit of Jackson's cum. She remembered running to the kitchen to grab the first knife in sight as someone pounded at her door, sliding back against the wall, and sobbing until the knocking stopped.

What she said to the police when she called them was a mystery to her. She just remembered trying to say everything at once, shouting, crying, and being told by a concerned operator to breath.

It wasn't until she saw red and blue lights flashing behind her window curtains that Imani had calmed down enough to once again gain control over herself. A firm, quick knock sounded from her door and she cracked it open to see an officer standing in front of her. The officer was White, only a few inches taller than her, but extremely muscular. His medium-length, black hair was swept in a side-part. The expression on his face was stern, but there was a softness in his eyes that put Imani at ease.

"Imani Jackson?" the officer asked.

Imani nodded her head in confirmation.

"Hi, I'm officer Davies," he said. "I received a call about an assault just a moment ago. Are you safe?"

Imani nodded once more and the officer responded with a gentle smile.

"Good. Can you tell me what happened?"

She took a deep breath to steady herself and launched into her explanation, describing all of the events that transpired over the last hour or so. Well, almost all of them. She left out some of of the more sordid details. They weren't essential and, frankly, she didn't want to think to hard about them.

As she spoke, she became more and more comfortable with the officer and opened the door all the way to speak to him properly. By the end of her explanation, the officer was nodding solemnly with a concerned look.

"I'm, uh... I'm very sorry to hear that," officer Davies said softly before looking up at her. "You weren't supposed to escape."

The silence that followed his last sentence was deafening as Imani tried to process what he said. Maybe she'd heard him wrong, or he just phrased it weird.

As her brain went through every possible explanation, the officer stepped forward, forcing her to back up until they were both in her house.

"Now I have to help him clean up his mess," he said.

Imani's mouth opened and closed, but no sound escaped as her stomach began to turn. Behind the officer, she heard his car door click open and slam shut, followed by heavy footsteps that got closer and closer. Davies stepped further into the house and Jackson stepped out from behind him a moment later before shutting the door behind him and locking it.

Still speechless, Imani shook her head in horror. Her eyes darted to the stairs beside the men. If she could make it past them and up the stairs, she could make it to her back door and escape through there.

Before the plan had even fully formed, however, she heard a rustling and a click. She turned back to see a gun pointed directly in her face.

"Let's not get any ideas," officer Davies said. He gestured with head toward the stairs behind her leading to the basement.

Silently sobbing and trying to calm her trembling, Imani turned slowly and started walking down the stairs. The two men followed, their heavy footsteps thumping behind her. They walked her to her bedroom, flicked on the lights and shut the door.

"P-please," Imani almost whispered. "Don't do this."

Jackson let out a cackle. "Martin, look, this dumb tranny's cryin'!"

Martin, the officer, smiled cruelly. "Well, it wants to act like a bitch, so we'll treat it like one," he said. "Strip. Now."

Wincing at being referred to as "it", Imani didn't dare protest and instead obeyed the man's order and began removing her clothes. She threw her baggy sweater to the floor and slowly removed her bra, revealing her perky C cup breasts. The shorts came off next and were kicked to the side. She hadn't bothered to put on underwear for the day, not that it mattered now. Her cock hung limp between her legs.

The men smirked at the sight. It was a pathetic little thing. It couldn't have been more than three inches fully hard, and it was merely half that in its current state. Her balls were small as well, shrunken from several years on estrogen.

With one hand, Martin undid his belt laden with his effects and dropped his pants to the ground. His cock sprung from his underwear, already almost fully erect. It was longer than Jackson's, maybe 8 inches, but a little thinner.

"On your knees," he commanded.

Imani obeyed and knelt down, opening her mouth as she tried to hold back her sobs. The officer kept his gun trained on her and with one hand guided his cock into her mouth. A small part of Imani was thankful that his didn't taste nearly as foul as Jackson's. There was a hard tug at the back of her head as Martin grabbed a fist full of her braids.

Without giving her a second to prepare, Martin immediately began thrusting himself in and out of Imani's mouth. His cock slammed repeatedly into the back of her throat, causing her to gag and tears to stream profusely down her cheeks. The sound of her choking on his member was audible and only seemed to spur the man further as he grew more and more aggressive.

While Martin fucked her throat relentlessly, Imani heard a rustling behind her and realized that Jackson was sifting through the drawers of her nightstand.

"Damn, I thought this slut would have a bunch of toys in her," he said, sounding disappointed. "Oh well, at least it's got some lube."

The drawer shut and Jackson walked in front of Imani. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see him stroking himself, almost at full mast again.

"Let's get this faggot on the bed," Jackson said.

Martin mumbled something and pulled back, removing himself from Imani's mouth. She coughed, drool pouring from her lips as he yanked her by the hair onto her neatly made bed.

"S-stop, please, I'll d-do anything," she sobbed. Her pleading eyes were met with uncaring, sadistic smiles.

"Oh, we know you will," Jackson responded. "Lay on your back."

Imani hesitated, but when he took a threatening step toward her, she obeyed and got on her back. Martin grabbed her and spun her around so her head was hanging off the bed and she saw his veiny cock twitching upside down in her face. The bed creaked as Jackson crawled onto it and she heard the squelch of the lube he squeezed onto his hand.

A moment later, she gasped as Jackson's cold, callused fingers stroked her entrance.

He chuckled. "Damn. You know, I've always wanted to fuck a Black bitch. Never knew it'd be a tranny though."

Martin, looking down with amusement at Imani, replied, "Not many 'round here worth fuckin'. At least none that'll give it to you." He playfully slapped his member across Imani's face as he continued. "They all think they're so much better than White people. But no one's gonna care if some tranny slut cries rape."

As he said this, Jackson pressed the tips of two fingers against her ass hole, increasing the pressure until they finally broke through and penetrated her. Imani let out a squeal from the sharp pain, which elicited a laugh from the two men. Jackson pushed deeper, until both fingers were fully inserted. He pulled up and down, side to side, and spread his fingers bit by bit as he stretched her out. Imani twitched at every movement, trying her best to focus her mind on something else.

Her attention was quickly drawn to Martin as he pressed his spit covered cock to her lips until she allowed him in. He pushed forward slowly, but relentlessly. In her new position, Imani's throat was more open, meaning he could push farther. He slid inch by inch into her mouth, until he bottomed out and completely blocked off her airway. She held her breath as long as she could, her body undulating as it fought for breath, but she knew she couldn't hold on for much longer.

Just as she was about to reach her limit, Martin pulled back, allowing her to draw in a deep breath through her nose before he slid back in. He continued at a steady pace, thrusting balls deep into her throat before pulling out until only the tip remained, then repeating the process.

Focused completely on her breathing, she was almost surprised to here Jackson's voice again.

"Ha! Look at this. This fucking slut's getting hard from being raped!"

Imani's eye widened and it was all she could do to keep from panicking. She couldn't crane her neck to see, but she turned her attention to her lower body to find that Jackson was right. Her little dick was fully erect, twitching pathetically every time his fingers entered. The embarrassment was almost too much for her and she squeezed her eyes shut, hoping that by some miracle, she would just die on the spot and be spared the humiliation.

"Alright," Jackson grunted and pulled his fingers away as she felt him shifting on the bed. "Let's break this bitch in."

His sentence was punctuated by another feeling of pressure at her entrance. This time, however, it was something different. Something bigger. She knew in her heart what was about to happen, but prayed in her mind that it wouldn't, that the men would miraculously change their minds, set her free and leave.

Every hope of mercy Imani might have had was dashed as she felt the head of Jackson's cock push past the barrier into her entrance. A sharp pain shot through her as his cock stretched her open wider than she had been in a long time. The pain was almost immediately followed by something she feared even more: pleasure. As Jackson shoved himself inside her, stretching her walls, she felt her dick twitch, followed by the feeling of something wet and warm dripping onto her stomach just below her navel.

As Jackson slowly slid out and plowed himself back in with force, more pre-cum dribbled from Imani's member and she let out an involuntary squeal. He began slowly and increased his pace, each stroke replacing more pain with pleasure, until he was plowing into her at full force. The sound of his hips slamming into her ass and making it jiggle from the impact resounded throughout the room.

Martin picked up his pace as well, wrapping one hand loosely around her neck to feel the bulge of his cock pumping in and out of her throat. Overwhelmed by the sensations- the pain, the fear, the panic, the pleasure- Imani began to let out something between a scream and a moan. Her voice rose and fell in time with each of the men's thrust.

Pre-cum continued to spill out of her cock as if it were an unending stream of her shame. Before long it began to pool in her bellybutton before spilling over the side and onto her bed.

Imani almost could hear her moans over those of the two men raping her relentlessly. They continued for what felt like hours, using her as though she were just an object designed for their pleasure.

"Oh- oh, fuck!" Jackson exclaimed as he began thrusting harder.

Likewise, Martin began to lose his rhythm and his movements grew stiff.

She knew what was coming, and so did they. Their thrusts continued to slow until both of them slammed their cocks into her as deeply as possible. She felt their cocks twitching, tasted the hint of Martin's cum on the back of her tongue, and knew with every pulse that Jackson was pouring his spunk deep inside of her. Before long, she lost count of the seconds they spent emptying themselves inside her.

Finally, with simultaneous sighs, they pulled out of Imani, allowing her to fall limp as she began to faint from exhaustion. Before she faded into unconsciousness, she heard one of them chuckle.

She couldn't tell which one it was, but she heard him clearly when he said, "This one's gonna be fun."

The end... maybe?

12