Meet the Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, Dad, I think I was having a nightmare. Everything is okay, go back to sleep." I felt like I could almost hear her racing heartbeat while lying motionless under the blanket. We listened to the steps retreat down the hall before I returned my hand to her mouth, covering it to keep her silent when she came. I immediately resumed the act of fucking her from both the back and the front, picking up where we left off but increasing the speed. Both of her hands came up to the hand covering her mouth and I thought at first that she was going to pry it off. Instead, she pressed it harder against her mouth to better seal in the sound as her body started to vibrate. I could feel a low moan against my hand accompanied by her warm breath. She came with such force that her tightness popped the strap out of her, but I kept my fingers against her clit. Her body jerked and trembled against mine as I forced her to continue riding her orgasm out. The strap was now nestled against the crack of her ass cheeks between us. Each lurch of her body against the strap and my body caused a jolt to spark through me.

I wanted to keep going to make her come again but she grabbed my wrist, pulled it away, and entwined her fingers into mine to trap them. Her body was still residually shaking even without being touched. She turned to face me and intertwined her body with mine, burying her face against my neck. I engulfed her with my arms and held her. Eventually she lifted her head and looked at me. I noticed her eyes were watered and her cheeks were slick with tears.

"Are you okay," I asked out of concern, frowning.

"Yes," she chuckled a little, wiping her tears on the corner of a blanket, "That was just... really fucking intense." She sniffled and took a deep breath as if trying to regain her composure,               "Where were we?"

"I figured after almost getting busted twice, you'd want to sleep," I shrugged.

"Um..." she leaned in close to my ear, breathing into it, "We're not going to sleep until I get to make you come." With that she bit my earlobe, pulling on it playfully. She pulled my shoulder over to make me lay on my back and I did so, causing the strap to wobble in the air. She tapped it jokingly to make it wobble again while grinning, and then dropped her hand to undo the belt. I maneuvered to be free of the harness and she removed the dildo that was still slick from her fluids. She tossed the harness amongst the scattered clothes on the floor and spoke very softly into my ear.

"Now it's my turn to be inside of you." She licked my ear and then slid the strap inside of me in one swift movement, with only that sentence as warning. I involuntarily cried out fuck as it entered me and went deep with no hesitation. My hands clenched the blanket in fistfuls and she whispered into my ear.

"Shush." She started biting and kissing down my neck to my collarbone. With the strap still deep and motionless inside of me, she scooted down enough to take my very stiff nipple into her mouth. As she switched between sucking and flitting her tongue over it, she started sliding the toy back out of me slowly. Once again, she quickly pushed it in deep and I bit my lip to keep quiet. I struggled to keep silent and bit my tongue hard at the attempt. She kissed down my stomach, pass my navel, until her tongue found my clit. By this point she was on her knees completely perpendicular to me with her face buried in my lap. Silence became even harder of a task as she started very roughly pumping the strap in and out of me while pressing her tongue against me. I copied her action by smothering myself with the nearest pillow to cover the sounds that wanted to escape. Accompanying the extreme pleasure was a small amount of pain, which I found myself enjoying. I started grinding down against the strap, meeting each hard thrust. My hand blindly went into the messy curls of her hair as I was close to coming and pressed her head more against me, resulting in her licking me harder. My body tightened up as I started to come and I grabbed the top of the pillow with both fists to seal in my noises. She did not relent with either the strap or her mouth as my body started to jerk against her. She finally stopped, but left the strap deep inside of me and I could feel myself pulsing around it.

Removing the pillow from my now hot and flushed face, I breathed heavily. She slid the toy out of me without warning and plopped it on my stomach, scooting up the bed to lie next to me. I stared at the drenched toy before commenting.

"Rude." I reached into my backpack, pulling out the last necessity: baby wipes. She watched with a smug smile on her face as I picked the strap up by the base, wiped a combination of both our fluids off my stomach, and wiped down the toy before returning it to my bag. I then motioned for her to lay on me and she did so. She draped her arm over my waist, rested a leg over me, and nestled her face against my breast. She pulled a blanket up over us and closed her eyes. I laid there thinking about the night's activities, trying to fall asleep. Instead, I started laughing silently and since she could feel my body rumble with laughter, she lifted her head and looked at me with a quizzical expression. After regaining composure, I whispered.

"You talked to your dad while I was still inside of you." She then pinched me as hard as possible before rolling her eyes and returning her head to my chest.

12