Meet Their Eyes Ch. 04

Story Info
The first painting and a good dream.
1.9k words
4.25
860
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse hadn't approved of my choice judging by the look of disappointment she had on her face when I left her at her door. But I desperately needed some rest and also needed to get this plug out of my ass. My gut was swollen enough now that it was pressing against the steering wheel of the buggy. If I was a woman one might assume I was a few months pregnant, but as it stands I just looked fat with cum. I hammered the gas flying down the road. I didn't slow down even a little when I hit the old dirt road that led to the house. Mud flew up from the tires and caked the sides and some hit my horns. I drifted into the lawn in front of the house, and jumped out of the buggy. Or at least I tried. My stomach got hung up on the steering wheel and I had to press it in with my hands as I twisted out of the buggy. The warm cum heating my hands through my skin and clothes. The waddle slash fast walk into the house and upstairs into my room was neither graceful or quick. I had stripped out of my clothes the moment I closed the door and moved into the shower. I knew this was probably gonna test the drainage of the shower to the limit. Unless what I thought was the reason for this shower was the reason in which case I was probably fine.

I turned on the hot water and all of the jets. One of the jets blasted directly into the tip of my caged cock and it felt soooo gooood.... I placed a hand on the wall and watched now as more cum filled the tube. It was such a hot sight. Seeing my cock swell and pulse against the cage. Each pulse pouring more cum into the tube, and watching my stomach swell a little more. Maybe a little more couldn't hurt.. I reached down and began stroking my cock through the cage. The plug inside me began squeezing in time with my strokes. I moaned loudly and moved my hand faster and faster. I could feel a prostate orgasm building and my cock swelled more against the cage trying to get to full mast, the flesh of my mast pressing into the structure of the cage. Soon the cage was digging into me, struggling to hold my swelling cock inside it.

The tentacles were squeezing hard and fast now, out pacing my own strokes. When the dam finally broke my eyes rolled into the back of my head. My tongue lolled out of my mouth when I my sack was pulled tight to me via the cage as it squeezed every last drop out them. The tentacles of the plug never slowed as I rode out my orgasm. My belly swelled obscenely, as the plug swelled to lock my cum inside my gut. Prostate orgasms for me were never small, and this was no exception. When my eyes were done being glazed over and my hands down white knuckling the wall and my cock. I looked over the damage and I was, well, huge. My stomach was pushing against my forearm and almost wrapped around it. If my cock weren't huge I wouldn't be able to see it. As it stood I could barely see the tip when I lifted it up into view.

"Ohhh boy," I said, "I have gone and done it now." I reached a hand back and grabbed the base of the plug. This was gonna be uncomfortable. I couldn't remember the last time I had filled myself so fully so pulling this thing out was gonna give me a very wide stretch. Slowly, I began pulling, and very slowly the plug began to exit my ass. The mix of pain from the stretch and the pleasure of the tentacles trying to hold onto my prostate for dear life was exquisite. A whorish moan escaped my chest as the plug finally popped free of my ass. A deluge of cum followed after covering my legs and most of the floor at my feet. My stomach had only shrunk marginally so I pressed a hand against it and pushed more of my cum out. The plug's magic turned off and the cage and tentacles retracted back inside, leaving a smooth purple plug with a nicely flared base in my hand. "Thank the gods I didn't go for triple or nothing." I took some much needed deep breaths as I washed the plug, and myself off.

The drainage held strong and took all I had to give. It looks like I may have been right after all. I toweled off and walked out to the bedroom. I kicked my pants out of the way and when they hit the shelf next to my bed I heard a metallic clink sound from the pocket. The KEY! I had totally forgotten about it. I bent over and fished around in the pocket and pulled out the small key again. Looking it over again the rune looked very familiar. I placed my plug onto the bed and went to my desk. I pulled a book on runecrafting out of one of the stacks and began flipping through it until I found the page I was looking for. "Of course it is," I said, "It's a damn door sealing rune."

A door sealing rune basically just 'sealed' a door away from view. The only person that ever knew the door was there was the person that sealed it away. Unless you had some other means of seeing magic. Which thankfully I did. I walked over to the closet and detached my scope from my rifle and turned on the magic sight rune. With the rune activated the scope should allow me to see any magical energies. The scope would make the wall section glow green. Peering through the scope I checked the closet first and nothing came up. So, I moved on to my bedroom and sure enough, when I looked down at the floor in the center of the room there was a bright glowing green square. I put the scope down on the floor next to the hidden door and pulled the key from my pocket. I put the end of the key flush with the hardwood floor and like a magnet the key stuck fast. I gave it a single turn clockwise and there was a hiss of magical release and a two by two foot section of the floor simply ceased to exist.

Inside the hidden compartment was a painting. It sat in an elaborate frame with old rune carvings that flowed like calligraphy. The runes looked to be written using actual gold. All four sides of the frame had a single crystal embedded in the wood. I was no jeweler but they looked like small diamonds. I whistled aloud and wondered what could have warranted such craftsmanship. But when I took a closer look at the painting I could see why the artist or the owner sprung for something so high quality. The painting was exquisite to say the least. The details and colors are all still pristine. She was pristine. The woman in the painting must have been the muse of a thousand bards. She wore a black silk nightgown, and had a pair of silver hoop earrings with stars hanging in the centers.

Her skin was a dark chocolate color, her hair was white and long. She had several white runic tattoos down her arms and just beneath her collar bone above her breasts. And she had some massive breasts. In the position the artist painted her in, she had her arms pressing them together with her hands on the bed between her spread thick thighs. Behind her hands you would miss the bulge of a pair of testicles if the artist hadn't done such a good job painting them in. As well as the obvious sheen of what looked like precum sitting in her cleavage. Her lips were painted as white as her hair, and she was biting her lower lip seductively. But the most detailed part of all was her eyes. Her eyes were a bright blue with golden flecks that you could actually count. You could see every vein, every imperfection and perfection in them. You could even see a vague reflection of the artist in her pupils.

"Yep definitely a painting I would have in a brothel." I said. I carefully moved the painting to the side and took a look around the rest of the compartment. Nothing else stuck out and the compartment only went about a foot deep. "Alright, so new place to seal very important things but not big enough to hide in."

I put the key back into the "keyhole". Seeing it magnetized to thin air was a little weird but when I turned the key back counter clockwise the floor reappeared with another magical hiss. I picked up the painting and the key and moved over to my bed. I tossed the key into the shelf underneath and sat down and held the painting in my hands and just stared at it. Losing myself in those gorgeous eyes. It wasn't long before I found myself stroking myself. "Mhmmfff, fuck how am I still horny." I said. My cock was attempting to become erect under my attention but I let go and it throbbed at me angrily.

"Uh uh, no more tonight it is late and I need sleep." I said scolding my half hard cock into what I hoped was submission. It pulsed again and bumped the frame of the painting. "Fine, I will hang it up for you to look at all night but I am going to bed you beast." I can't believe I am talking to my penis like it has a say in this but I do hang the painting at the foot of the bed. Then seeing the time is almost midnight, I throw on a shirt and climb under the blankets. I stare at the painting's eyes one last time and then close my own and drift off to sleep.

As I sleep my dreams are filled with the images of a large cocked futa woman with white hair and tattoos railing me in missionary. Her cock stretching me so well, and pounding my prostate. Her breasts pressing against my own cock while her mouth locks onto my cockhead. Her eyes pierced mine as we moaned together. I came so hard when I felt her cock begin unloading hot cream inside of my ass, and I came harder still when she refused to let go of my cockhead with her mouth. She drank all I had to offer and then some, using her tongue to dive deep into my urethra to lick every drop out of me.

Outside the dream world the blankets had been removed from me and my cock stood proud shooting load after load into the air. The cum was caught by some unseen magic and dragged towards the diamonds in the picture frame. They absorbed all of it and two of the crystals began glowing brightly before finally dimming down to nothing. Watching from the trees in the woods a silent cloaked figure smiled as he leaned on a tree. Everything was going according to plan...