Meet Their Eyes Ch. 05

Story Info
Morning toys and a seal finally broken.
1.4k words
4
1.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke the next morning hard as a rock. Blurred dreams of the beautiful futa in the picture still played behind my tired eyes. I blinked them away and stretched out with a loud groan. My wings fully extended brushed the glass of the window.

"Fuck that was a good dream." I said. I looked up at the picture at the foot of my bed and took in her beauty again. The futa woman now looked even more beautiful than before. Her tattoos looked more detailed, her hair bright, and I swore the bulge of her balls looked bigger. My cock tapped me in the stomach and left a string of precum connecting to me.

"Alright alright," I said, "We will stroke to the beautiful futa lady fuck. You would think I never masturbate." I sat up in my bed and swung my feet over the edge. My balls hung over the edge of the mattress and my cock throbbed angrily.

"Gonna need the special tool today I think." By special tool I meant my sex machine. I walked over to the closet and picked up the small machine and brought it over to the bed. The machine was a special contraption that magically sealed to whatever surface you placed it on. Then once you flipped the switch and hooked up a dildo it grew as many tentacles as you programmed at the start, and it would make each one match the dildo you plugged into the machine. The dildos would be warmed, lubed, and cum as normal cocks would once it sensed you were close to orgasm. Honestly it was a great machine and it was probably also the reason I couldn't get a date. No problems this way, no drama, no messy breakups or awkward mornings from one night stands.

"What are we feeling today?" I asked my cock as I pulled the three dildos from under my bed. "Dragon, werewolf, or minotaur?" My cock just throbbed angrily and after being completely full of cum last night the werewolf one was out. Getting knotted by two cocks at once and filled with cum was nice but not what I wanted right now. The Minotaur was good and thick and the flared head always hit my prostate just right. But the dragon porn I had was so nice, and it was basically four cocks for the price of two since dragon males had two cocks.

I picked the double cocked blue dildo up and put away the others. I hooked it up to the machine and turned it on. I grabbed my VR headset off the windowsill and turned it on as well. I laid back on the bed and pulled the headset over my eyes. My cock was throbbing hard in anticipation.

The VR booted up, and after a few simple voice commands and Retinal Motion Selections I was loading up the dragon porn I was so fond of. The scene started with a very voluptuous woman, scantily clad, walking into her bedroom located in a large castle. She had a huge balcony with large blue curtains drawn across with the insignia of her kingdom. The symbol was a dragon breathing fire of course embroidered in gold. Reasons why my dragon dildo was blue with golden veins. Soon her dragon lover landed on the balcony and made his way to her. He was massive in every aspect. His blue and golden scales are hard and shining. Having watched this porn before I knew that wasn't the only thing about to be hard and shining.

I heard my toy stretch out its tentacles and soon I felt the double cockheaded dildo pressing against my exposed ass. The porn in front of my eyes moved along quickly, the dragon wasting no time in pressing his hard cocks against the woman's face. They smeared her lips with pre, each one big enough that she would have difficulty putting the head inside her lips. But she did, whether by magic or gene splicing, or just shear skill she opened her mouth wide. The lower cock slid inside her mouth while the other grinded against her forehead. A large shot of precum plastered her hair and the ground behind her. At the same time I felt the machine's stores of warm lube begin spilling from the tips of the dildos and begin smearing it all over my donut.

The teasing rubbing just made me harder and I started rotating my hips around to try and see if I could get one of the heads to slip in. Having just had my ass thoroughly stretched last night I got a little too lucky with my grinding. I felt both heads slip together into my ring, and I gasped. Neither had broken through just yet but I could feel the tip of each push harder against me. The sex machine pushed until both slipped past my donut into my guts and then stopped. As the scene continued and the dragon slowly worked its cock in and out of the woman's throat, the sex machine gave me very short slow thrusts. The duel heads pulled out just far enough the heads were halfway out of my donut before pushing back in.

Gods it was torture. But the porn continued. Once the woman had shined both cocks well, her spit clinging to both shafts. They looked like they were joined together in a web of spit and precum. Drops of precum fell down and painted her chest as she moved into doggy position under the dragon. The cocks lined up with her pussy and ass and well, do what all cocks do when offered a tight hole. They fucked it, mercilessly. My machine began pumping away at me at the same speed the dragon was going in the porn and both the woman and I were moaning loudly. I watched his balls become a blur as they smacked her swollen clit. The machine and the dildo hammered me. Both cocks spewing lube and aiming for my prostate. The constant contact had me leaking cum out of my cock. I was too busy enjoying myself to notice that all of my cum was being pulled into the painting again.

The two diamonds from last night glowing brightly again, and the 3rd was slowly starting to glow as well. As if my cum was charging their battery. The futa's balls grew in the painting as more cum sucked into the diamonds. Now you could see their fleshy taught sack peeking out from under her nightgown and the tip of her cock now could be seen between her huge tits.

The porno was about to reach the best part. I could see the dragon begin thrusting slow and deep, as it was trying to last a little longer. But the woman started throwing it back at the dragon and squeezing her muscles tightly down on his cocks. She was milking him and it was about to send him over the edge. I gripped my cock and started stroking it hard and fast to catch up to what I knew was gonna be the crescendo. I watched the dragon hammer her one last time, and then both of his cocks swelled, his ballsack hiked up and tightened around his testicles. He exploded a deluge of cum into his slut. She ballooned outward immediately from the sheer amount of cum exploding into her. I came roughly at the same time. My sex toy blasting my insides with more warmed lube while my cock blasted load after load of cum into the air. I was too caught up in the moment to realize no cum was covering me. Every drop was sucked into the painting.

The painting glowed, the golden runic script flashed once and then vanished. The magical seal was broken. The futa woman in the painting moved and stretched inside her frame, like she was waking from a long sleep. She looked down at me in the aftermath of my orgasm and smiled. Then she began climbing out of the picture frame.

She was halfway out when I finally pulled the VR headset from my eyes and looked up. My jaw hit the floor as our eyes met and she bit her lip seductively. Her breasts and cock swung in the air in front of me, and her hands were holding the frame of the painting like she was trying to get her wide ass out but was struggling. She looked at me, specifically my cock, up and down then kissed the bottom of the head of my cock before saying with a voice that sounded like a sultry melody, "Help me step bro I am stuck."