Saving the Species: Implantation Ch. 02

Story Info
Ruby learns Madison's secret, and gives them control.
7.5k words
4.73
7.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, how would you like to see the real thing?" Madison smirked, playfully kissing the tip of the massive toy in their hands. Ruby stared at them for a second, before her eyes rolled, and her head fell to the bed.

Shit. Madison walked over to the bed and put her fingers to Ruby's neck. Okay, so she's alive. That's good. Madison sighed. They knew their milk would have a strong effect on a human when used as a lubricant, but the reaction was stronger than they had expected. Madison had heard from others of their kind that were stationed on Earth that humans seemed to react strongly to their milk, but every report had been somewhat different.

Oh well. I guess I should take care of myself. Madison hefted their breasts, feeling their weight. I should have taken care of this before I left campus. Of course, I didn't know this would be happening tonight. Madison walked to the bathroom and gently shut the door. They turned to the full length mirror on the back of the door and admired the image.

Madison hated that they had to wear these bulky, unflattering clothes. Back on the xel'hana ship, they were often far less covered. Granted, most xel'hanans didn't wear much as far as clothes went. There were images from their home planet, back before their females died off, showing them walking around the cities of the time completely naked during the heavier parts of their pregnancies. Still, the extra warmth is nice, they thought, squeezing the soft, thick fabric in their hands. Earth was cooler on average than Xel, but not by much.

Madison turned to the mirror over the sink. They had reached the point that they believed Ruby would accept them, but they were still nervous. They had hoped to talk to her about it before getting more comfortable, but unfortunately, Ruby had passed out hard. It's now or never, anyways. Madison thought. Madison pulled out a simple locket from under their sweater and pressed it hard. Their face shimmered in the mirror quickly, before settling back to normal. Much better.

Their eyes were slightly larger than they had been before. Not huge, mind you, but big enough that it would have raised questions among the humans. Their iris was still green, but now it seemed to emit a very faint glow. They smiled at their reflection, then pulled out their purse and removed a makeup wipe. They started at the top of their face and slowly worked their way down. They had always looked pale, but as the foundation pulled away, their skin was cloudy white, tinged with gray, with an almost translucent quality to it.

They grabbed a second, then a third wipe, cleaning every inch of their face and neck that was exposed. Close, but not quite enough. They took another wipe and wiped at their lips. The natural toned lipstick came off easily, revealing bright red lips, deeper than you would ever see on a human. They inspected their ears. They were roughly the same shape as a humans, but lacked an earlobe. The inner channels looked different too, but most people wouldn't take notice of that. The biggest difference, hidden by the holo-projector, was the exaggerated pointed tops. They walked back a step and stroked their thick, black hair. At least that was similar enough that we didn't have to change it or wear a wig.

They felt their breasts pulse hard. They had been doing that all night. Madison groaned. Let's get this over with. They stood in front of the body length mirror and grabbed the hem of their sweater, lifting it up and off with one smooth motion. They tossed the bulky garment to the floor, and admired themselves for a second.

Until now, most of the changes Madison had revealed could have been played off as someone doing a very elaborate cosplay. That wasn't the case once they undressed. They stretched their arms above their head, while their second pair of arms stretched out behind their back. Their four breasts finally relaxed, having been held up all day by their hidden second arms.

They cupped each breast in one hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. They were currently full, each one roughly twelve inches in diameter. They lifted them and tested the weight. God, I just milked myself last night. Their nipples looked similar to humans, but were a bit thicker and longer, each roughly the size of their thumb tip. Their nipples and areola were the same deep red as their lips, but diffused into their pale skin at the edges, rather than forming a firm border.

They studied the crimson lines that flowed down their arms, thinning and branching, one ending at the tip of each finger. They fell back up their arms, thickening, until they met at their back, running down their spine. Small tendrils of color snaked out from their spine in various colors, wrapping partially around their sides until just the tips were visible from the front. They couldn't see it yet, but from there the line on their back split just above their tailbone into four lines. Two went towards their groin, while the other two went over their hips, down the front of their legs, splitting again across their calves and ending in five points, one on each of their toes.

Madison took their top pair of breasts in their hands, two on each orb. They squeezed the breasts, pushing towards the fat nipple at the tip. A jet of sky blue liquid shot from each breast. Fuck, that's better. They let go of their lower breasts, and brought their arms to their hips. Now, let's see what I'm dealing with down here. They found the zipper for the skirt, and slowly let it down. They had to shake their hips a bit to get the skirt to fall over their round, firm ass, but it finally did. They smiled, watching their fat cock slowly come into view.

It was similar to the toy, but not an exact replica. The fat log hung a few inches longer, the knot was a couple of inches wider, and the head of the cock was about an inch narrower. It was the same pale white as the rest of their skin, the translucent effect making it look like it was slathered in oil. The two veins of crimson branching from their hips flowed forward, flowering around their groin. The whole knot was bright red, then faded to small tendrils of red leading towards the head, all culminating on the tip, pointing to the large opening at the end.

God I love this thing. But... Their thought trailed off as they frowned. They could feel their egg sacks hanging full, but couldn't quite tell just how full they were. They flexed their groin and their cock shifted up, small muscles straining hard along the thick cord that ran the length of the shaft, allowing them a small amount of control over their cock's movement. They grabbed the shaft in both of their lower hands and squeezed the flesh tenderly, lifting it fully. The shaft had been full of blood all evening. Luckily, only males got truly hard for their species. Madison's cock was always stiff, but would swell during arousal to simulate getting hard. That, and the egg-pushing muscles along the stiff central cord running the length of the shaft allowed them to keep it raised as long as needed.

They lifted the cock out of the way and stared at the mirror. Fuck. Their egg sacks saddled their pussy. Normally, they would just look like puffy, somewhat wrinkly pussy lips. When they held an egg, they approached the size of footballs, with the skin tight against them. Right now though, they were hanging low, and were absolutely swollen. They guessed they were roughly basketball sized, and were absolutely full of their milk.

They tossed their shaft from side to side, spreading their knees to give their sacks a bit more space to hang. They didn't normally fill with milk. Normally, it just swelled the breasts until it could be milked. Unfortunately, here on Earth, they couldn't exactly whip these out the second they were full. They had been over-producing since finding Ruby's toy, and now they were going to have to deal with the consequences.

Madison backed up to the tub and sat on the edge, careful to keep their sack on the front and not sit on it. They spread their knees and transferred their cock to their upper arms, the lower ones going down to spread their sacks apart and investigate their pussy. Madison's fingers worked their way in, feeling wetness coating the inside of the sacks, they felt up, feeling the folds of their inner lips, then finally their entrance. They were dripping wet. I guess it's now or never.

They pulled their lower hands free of their pussy and grabbed their pulsing cock. Their upper hands slid between the heavy orbs resting on their chest and pulled them apart, letting their cock fall in between the warm flesh. They used all four of their hands, one on each breast, and began to massage the shaft up and down. They tilted their head down, the tip of their cock right at their lips. They stuck out their tongue and lapped along the wide head, moaning as their tongue circled closer and closer to the hole.

They squeezed their breasts harder, sky blue milk seeping from their nipples as they did. Their tongue finally found the hole at the tip, and slid down slowly. They had occasionally taken standard human dildos and used them to fuck the tip. It wasn't something they had ever felt before, since males of their species sported much bigger cocks than human males did. Unfortunately, all they had right now was their tongue, so it would have to do.

They spit on the tip, shuddering as the spit pooled, then filled the hole. They squeezed their breasts harder and dove back in, shoving their tongue a good couple of inches past the surface, teasing every fold along the way. They moaned into the tip, feeling the vibration course through their flesh, causing their skin to tingle.

Madison's hands began moving their breasts more, slowly wiping their milk from their fat nipples to rub over their shaft, allowing their breasts to glide. They began to alternate the direction of their upper and lower breasts, loving the way they deformed as they smacked into each other. They moaned loudly, finally feeling their milk rising through their shaft as it began to coat their tongue. Fucking finally, they thought, wiggling their tongue as they experienced the taste.

The muscles in their shaft were pumping slowly. They hadn't quite gotten to their explosive release yet, but the relief on their swollen sacks was immediate. Their moan devolved into a contented sigh. They began to move their breasts faster, and the muscles in their shaft responded, matching pace with the gliding motion of their breasts across their cock. The light danced upon their milky, oily skin. Sky-blue milk now dripped freely from their nipples, running down their breasts, across their tummy, flowing all the way to the bottom of their sacks, where it slowly dripped and pooled on the cool bathroom tile.

They could feel the explosion building. Not much longer, they thought. Suddenly, Madison heard a noise from the other side of the door. Their hands paused, but their cock kept pumping milk into their mouth. They quietly gulped it down as they listened intently. Is she waking up? Madison let their cock fall from their lips as they turned their head to listen.

"Madison?" They heard Ruby's voice through the door. It sounded like they were still on the bed.

"I'm in the bathroom!" Madison called back. Fuck me, I was hoping to get at least a bit more of this out. Madison sighed and stood, letting their cock fall from their tits and flop against their thigh. The flow was slowing, but it hadn't stopped yet. They turned around and placed the head in the tub, letting it drain what was left in the pipes, rather than continue making a mess on the floor.

"Oh, is everything okay?" Ruby sounded closer to the door now, concern in her voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine! I'll be out in a minute!" Madison responded, squeezing along their cock to get the last few drips of milk out from their shaft. They turned around, then paused. What do I wear? They looked at the clothes on the floor. They felt wrong at this point. Then, they looked at their naked form in the mirror. But this is too much all at once. They couldn't put more makeup on, so Ruby would know they weren't human the second she saw them, but that didn't mean they needed to see all of them at once.

They had to hurry, they couldn't put this off forever. They sighed, and reluctantly slid the bulky sweater back over their chest, hiding their four breasts, as well as their second set of arms. They reached down and grabbed the skirt, shimmying it over their hips and ass, then reaching under it to shift their sacks back behind their legs.

Ruby knocked on the door. "Everything still okay in there Madison?" Ruby was still concerned, but now a note of confusion had slipped into their voice.

"I'm fine!" Madison said again, looking in the mirror over the sink. They brushed their hair a tad, then looked over their face. Then, an idea struck them. "Hey, do you have a blindfold?"

* * *

A blindfold? Ruby's face scrunched in confusion. They had woken up a few minutes ago, their head absolutely full of fog. It took a minute to recall what had happened over the last hour or so. They had sat up finally, looking for Madison. They were nowhere to be found. Then, Ruby had noticed the bathroom door shut, the light coming from under the door, and the faint shuffling sounds inside it.

Ruby had debated putting on clothes after calling out for them, but then realized it was basically pointless. Besides, her pussy was still on fire, and the last thing she wanted to do was cover it up.

"I mean, I don't have a proper blindfold, but I guess I have a tie from my robe?" Ruby finally responded. What the hell are they planning?

"Oh, perfect! Um, could you go sit on the bed and put it back on?" Madison responded through the door.

Ruby grabbed the robe tie from the floor, debating the request. Maybe they're just really kinky? Or they have a surprise for me? Either way, Ruby was excited. They walked back to the bed and sat down, wrapping the tie around her eyes and tying it behind her head. "Okay, it's on!" Ruby called out, her hand drifting down to her clit as fantasy flew through their mind.

"I'll be out in a second!" Madison called back. A minute later, Ruby heard the door open, and the soft footsteps as they walked towards them. Ruby felt them stop a couple feet from the bed, directly in front of them. They felt the warmth of Madison's chest as they leaned forward, felt the tie shift as Madison grabbed the knot and swiftly untied it. Light flooded Ruby's eyes as Madison straightened. She blinked, clearing the afterimage before her eyes focused on Madison's face. "What do you think?"

Ruby's eyes went wide. It wasn't Madison. Or, maybe it was? The person standing before her did look similar to Madison, but they definitely weren't human. "Um, Madison?"

"Yes?" Madison replied, trying to keep their voice level.

"You uh, you don't look like you."

"It's me, just without any makeup."

Ruby studied their face. Their skin was milky white, shining with the faint light of the room. Their eyes were big, but were still green. Although, they seemed to almost glow now. Their nose and cheeks were the same, but their lips were now crimson red, as if they had put on some bright lipstick. Their ears lacked lobes, and the tips were long and pointed, like an elf. At least their hair is the same. "So, I take it... you're not human?" Ruby asked. She should have been scared, but she wasn't. It's still Madison.

"No, I'm not" Madison smiled nervously. "Is that okay?"

"I mean," Ruby started, not sure how to answer. "I mean, you're still you, right? Like, It's just your appearance that you've lied about, right?"

"Of course. Our friendship is real." Madison's smile warmed. "I'm still the same old Madison you met last year."

"Okay, well that's good." Ruby sighed. "I do have some questions though."

Madison stepped towards Ruby, leaning down to kiss her deeply. Their lips parted immediately, their tongue rubbing against Ruby's lips. Ruby allowed Madison's tongue past, wrestling with it as it invaded her mouth. She felt Madison's hand on the back of her head, holding her in the kiss. Ruby moaned, her hand flying on her clit as Madison kissed her deeply.

Madison broke the kiss, straightening before her. "You still haven't answered my question from earlier."

Ruby looked at her with confusion. "What question? Sorry, everything from before I passed out is still kind of a blur."

Madison took a step back and grabbed Ruby's new toy. "I asked if you wanted to see the cock this thing was modeled after," Madison reminded her, winking.

Ruby took a second to connect the dots, then her eyes went wide. "Wait, hold on, what? I thought you were, like, born a girl? Or is it different for your kind?"

Madison set the toy down carefully. "Why don't I just show you," Madison said, smirking.

They took another step back, swaying their hips seductively. They raised the bottom of their sweater up just enough to show off the hem of their skirt. Ruby noticed the faint red tendrils along their skin, the tips just ending along their belly. She watched, transfixed, her eyes glued to Madison's hips. Madison held the zipper between their fingers, slowly pulling it down. They laughed as Ruby's eyes followed the zipper. They hooked their thumbs in the waistband, swaying their hips as they slowly let the skirt fall. They waited until the waistband was at their groin, then dropped it.

Ruby's mouth fell open. "Holy shit," she whispered. She started to get up.

"Ah ah ah," Madison said, wagging their finger. "You stay right where you are." Madison smiled, blowing her a kiss.

Ruby sat back down, her hand slowly stroking her engorged clit. "It's just so fucking big," she whispered, dreaming of taking it deep inside her cunt.

"I'm aware of how big it is," Madison said, laughing. They grabbed the hem of their sweater and slowly worked it up. It quickly reached the bottom of their heavy lower breasts. They slipped their lower arms out from under their breasts as they pulled the sweater up and off their body. The heavy lower pair landed on their toned tummy with a loud smack, followed by the top pair landing on the bottom pair, causing all four to jiggle hard.

Ruby stared, unable to say anything. She should have been freaked out, but all she could think about was how gorgeous Madison was. She knew then she was in love. She would die for them if she had to. Madison smirked again, tossing the sweater away. They cocked their hips, their lower hands resting on them while their upper hands slowly moved across their four breasts, teasing each fat tit and nipple in turn. "Like what you see?"

"Yes," Ruby finally managed to say. She slipped from the bed, landing on her knees. She shuffled forward, staring up at Madison's face. "Yes... Master?" She said, not sure on the correct term.

Madison giggled, "Master. I like it. Very fitting," they said, grabbing their cock with one of their lower hands, just past the knot. They lifted it, and playfully smacked Ruby's cheek with the fat log.

Ruby groaned. She had always been a bit of a submissive, but had never considered actually calling someone Master. Once they had seen Madison in their full, true form, that changed. She felt her mind cave in. She knew she would do anything to make this magnificent person happy. "I love it so much Master. So so much." She moaned, shuffling forward and grabbing the thick shaft in both her hands, hungrily kissing the flesh up and down. She traced the crimson veins along the skin of their cock, following them to the tip.