Meet Through Chat App for First MM Pt. 03

Story Info
A joking suggestion ends with his cock in my mouth again.
1.6k words
4.55
6.4k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed03
Ed03
48 Followers

For those that have read the first 2 stories, this is the third chapter detailing my first actual experiences from being with another man.

*****

I was almost 42 years old and up until about 3 weeks ago had never had a real sexual experience with another man. I had thoughts through my life and had found that I enjoyed having my ass touched and fingered but it had always just been myself or a woman that was doing it. Over the last several months I had been discussing it with someone that had been very clear she enjoyed thoughts of me with gay or bisexual men. At first it was jokingly but became more serious. I still never thought it was something I would actually do but got turned on talking with her about situations between myself and another man or with her involved. This all lead to my willingness to meet up with a guy I had met through a chat app. I had sucked his cock twice and absolutely loved it. I couldn't stop thinking about the next time I would be able to get his dick in my mouth and had numerous fantasies about him bending me over and busting my cherry as he pounded my ass.

It had been about two weeks since I had snuck in to his garage and swallowed his load last and every day or two he would send me pictures of his cock telling me to come over and let him feed me another load. Many nights this led to me stroking my throbbing dick, telling him how hot I was until shooting hot cum over myself. I knew I was going to suck him again; I just couldn't make it work with my schedule not due to his lack of trying. I figured his repeated attempts to get me to come service him were because a lot of guys are excited by a hot mouth on their cock, but I liked to pretend it was because I was just a natural cocksucker and he couldn't get enough of my mouth.

Late one weeknight while laying in bed we were messaging back and forth. It was mostly the usual banter about how horny we were. He said his roommate was home again and he didn't think he could get away with doing it in the garage again.

"It's dark out, I could just give you a blowjob in the backyard," I joked.

"I've got a shed, come over and suck my cock in the shed," came his reply.

I was a bit apprehensive when I first read that, but really wanted to make him cum in my mouth again. "Yes sir, I'll be there in about 10 minutes," I replied. I got out of bed and nervously threw some clothes on. Each time I got the same level of nervousness but not enough to overwhelm the excitement I felt. I was backing out of my driveway less than 5 minutes after agreeing and was pulling into his neighborhood in under 10 minutes. I messaged him that I was in the neighborhood and almost immediately got a reply.

"I'll be in the shed, close the gate slowly so it doesn't slam," it read.

"Yes sir," was my simple reply. I liked being submissive and tried calling him sir frequently to encourage his dominance. I distractedly walked to his gate, glancing around before opening the gate and stepping through, slowly closing and latching it. I walked to the shed and hesitantly stepped inside. It was dark apart from the greenish glow of his cell phone sitting on a wooden table. He was against a cabinet, dressed much like he was the last time, jeans and a t-shirt and looked like he had just lit a cigarette before I had walked in. He started to put it out but I said, "Go ahead and finish while I get started."

I liked being naked for him so started taking my clothes off. I pulled the shirt off and tossed it on a stack of topsoil bags. I was facing away from him as I unbuttoned my shorts and slid them down. My legs were spread and I bent at the waist so he could look at my ass and see my balls and hard cock between my legs. I left my shoes on and walked over, dropping to my knees in front of him. He just kept smoking, watching as I unhooked his belt, undid his jeans and slipped them and his boxers down to his mid thigh so that his balls and dick were easily accessible. He was partially erect, his large cock head inches from my face in the light from the cell phone.

I stuck my tongue out and used it under the head to lift his cock to my mouth, wrapping my lips around it. I glanced up as he took a last drag, putting the cigarette out and rested his hand on my head to help guide it. I didn't attack his dick like last time, but slid down it as much as I could, holding it before dragging my mouth back up until it was just the tip again. I grabbed his ass with both hands, massaging and squeezing him while I worked on his cock with my mouth. He was fully erect now and had stopped leaning against the cabinet. I kept sliding up and down his cock, taking him as far as I could until he hit the back of my mouth before pulling off and repeating. He had started lightly thrusting and I could taste the slight saltiness as he began to leak. I was moving faster, getting excited that I had his hard cock in my mouth again. I was surprised as his hand grabbed my neck lightly, pulling me to my feet. My surprise grew as he pulled my mouth to his and shoved his tongue in.

I wasn't really interested in kissing, but the way he had suddenly pulled me up and held me by the throat as he roughly kissed me, fucking my mouth with his tongue, fed into my submissiveness. He was taking what he wanted and it turned me on so much I didn't care what it was. Our cocks were touching, and I wrapped my hand around both of them and started stroking us both, running my tongue around his and moaning into his mouth. I still didn't know how I felt about the kissing but was so turned on as he took what he wanted. After several minutes of roughly tonguing my mouth, the whole time his hand lightly squeezing my throat, he pushed me back down to my knees and filled my open mouth with his hard cock once again.

One hand went back to his ass, I briefly thought about trying to get to his hole with my finger but didn't want to disrupt his cock pushing in and out of my wet mouth. My right hand moved back and forth between squeezing and rubbing his balls and wrapping around his cock to help stroke him with my mouth. He was moaning softly and pushing more as I sucked him. I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock, pulling his dick out and pressing my mouth against his tight balls, licking and sucking them. I knew he liked having his balls sucked and wasn't disappointed as I felt his hand press my head tighter against those heavy balls.

I pulled my mouth away and looked up, "Please fuck my mouth," I whispered loudly. Both hands went to my head as he plunged his big cock back in my mouth. Holding it between both hands he used them to move my head back and forth in time to pushing hard into my mouth. I quickly had to grab his cock again as the large head started pushing into my throat as he face fucked me. I just kept my mouth open enough for him to have easy access and let him use me. He didn't have to say anything, I could tell by the speed of his thrusts and his breathing that he was about to feed me his cum. He pushed hard enough that even with my hand around him the big head of his cock pushed beyond my mouth and his cum started blasting down my throat. He held me there until he had completely finished. He pulled his softening dick out and once again I immediately started jerking my cock. You could hear the wet sound of my hand from how much I had been leaking. The pressure built in my balls until they felt like they would explode when I stood up and grabbed his ass, pulling him to me until our cocks were almost touching again as I erupted, covering his soft cock with my own huge load. I leaned down and ran my tongue along the top of his cock, licking my own cum off him.

We stood there for a couple minutes. He had pulled up his jeans but I was still naked. Once my legs stopped shaking I grabbed my clothes, once again bending over so he could see what I would look like being taken from behind. I put my clothes on and without any more words we both walked out. He opened the gate and I headed to my car as he walked to his door.

I enjoyed not having to have awkward conversation after and once again looked back with pleasure at having decided to start sucking cock.

Ed03
Ed03
48 Followers