Swimsuit Shopping

Story Info
Straight married man ends up on his knees in a thong.
2.2k words
4.58
68.7k
75
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe it. I was on my knees, wearing nothing but skimpy black thong, with a massive cock bulge inches from my mouth. I was staring right at it, with a mans hand on the back of my head bringing my lips closer to his massive package. "You're going to have to beg for it, if you want to suck this cock, boy," he said while he pressed his speedo clad manhood against my face. "Go ahead boy, beg for this cock," he exclaimed.

I was in autopilot and I begged for his cock without hesitation. I was a straight man who was mesmerized by his meat. I couldn't take my eyes off it and I've never wanted something so badly. "Please let me suck your cock sir. Please may I? Please sir, I need your cock inside me."

I had no idea how things escalated so quickly. I was shopping for a swimsuit while on vacation after a business trip. I decided to stay a week after I finished a few meetings in the sleepy beach town. My wife was supposed to meet me but canceled last minute because of the flu. Reluctantly, I decided to stay since my reservations were non-refundable.

It was close to 6pm and most stores were closing. I walked into a men's underwear and swimwear shop in hopes to buy some quality board shorts. As I entered, a muscular man in his low 40s approached me letting me know the store was closing. I said I'd hurry and just needed a swim suit for the beach tomorrow. He said, "ok" and let me know he was just going to lock the door so nobody else would enter as he was closing up. I naively thought nothing of it, but realized later this was all part of his plan to turn me into a cock sucking thong boy."

He told me to wait near the changing room and he would bring over a few suits in my size. A few minutes later he came over with a couple skimpy suits that were not what I was looking for. "Woah, no no no," I said... "I'm looking for a pair of shorts, I'm not wearing any of those to the beach." "It's ok, relax" he said. "These are just for under your shorts, put this one on and I'll be back with some shorts to wear over these." I reluctantly agreed and As he walked away I slipped my pants off as well as my shirt. I slid the white speedo up my legs and waited impatiently for the gentleman to come back with something more modest. As I waited, I noticed I enjoyed the feel and look of the speedo. I'd never worn one before and noticed I was getting a little hard. The outline of my cock was visible and when the man showed up he could see my embarrassed excitement.

"Those look great, what do you think?" He said. They are fine," I said. Nervous and a little turned on, I wasn't sure what to think or say. He said, "go ahead and try this one on now." Without hesitation I grabbed the black garment from him and he walked away again to give me some privacy. I changed into the black swimwear he handed me after sliding off the white speedo. I was a little concerned as I left a small precum stain that was clearly noticeable. As soon as I slid the black suit on, I took a deep breath in shock as I realized it was a thong! The back thong strap griped my hole and felt tight against my back side. I was shaking with nerves and before I could pull the straps down to remove the garment, the man rounded the corner which scared me. As I saw him, I panicked and let go of the side straps. SNAP! Both thong straps slapped against my hips as the pouch in front cupped my hardening cock.

"Wow, that looks great on you boy," the man said firmly. I was so nervous I didn't even realize he called me boy. I also didn't even seem to care that he didn't have my board shorts like he promised. He came over to me so quickly I didn't have time to react. I stood there frozen as he groped my bulge and adjusted the side straps to ensure everything fit properly. "Turn around boy, let me see that ass," he said with a dominant tone. I complied and spun around so he could easily view my thong strapped ass. "That's a good boy," he said. "Do you like that thong?" "No," I said. I could barely get anything else out. I couldn't believe I was letting the man talk to me this way and that I was so complicit in showing him my thong covered ass. He could tell I was lying and told me to address him as sir or daddy from now on. He asked me if I liked the thong again and I murmured, "yes daddy." "That's right boy, I could tell you liked it as I can see you cock getting hard," he said as he grabbed my rock hard cock with his right hand. He held onto it and told me I was going to be his little cock sucker tonight. "No sir, I can't do that. I'm married! I'm straight!" I yelled. He didn't let go off my cock and he pulled it closer to him in a very controlling manner.

The man laughed and said, "straight! You're rock hard wearing a skimpy black thong and you're going to get on your knees and take my cock down your throat. You're not straight! Now...are you going to be a good boy and follow daddy's orders?"

At this moment, I realized he was right and in total control of me. I was going to follow orders and take his cock like a good boy. "Yes sir," I said confidently. "That's a good boy. Now, get on your knees you little cock sucker and pull down my shorts."

I followed his orders and dropped to my knees. He had a view from every angle since the changing area had so many mirrors. He wanted to see me work his cock from every angle, dressed in nothing but the skimpy thong he made me wear. I pulled down his shorts and discarded them to the side. It was then I realized I was about to suck my first cock. I never thought I'd be in this situation and I never thought I'd be so hungry for it. I was dripping precum and could explode with just the thought of his cock in my mouth. I stared at his pipe, wrapped in a sexy yellow speedo. It glowed against his tan, muscular body.

It was here I begin begging to suck the mans cock per his orders. "Please daddy, give me your beautiful cock. I need it." He slapped my face around with his bulge and had me lick the front of his pouch until he was rock hard. He was well hung and his precum leaked through his suit. I got my first taste of cum through his speedo and I loved it. I wanted more.

I slowly pulled his pipe out of his speedo and I couldn't believe how turned on I was. Once again he reminded me about how straight I really was. "Straight? Huh boy? From the look of your rock hard cock in that skimpy thong, with my cock about to penetrate your wet lips you don't look very straight. Are you sure you're straight or are you my obedient, thong wearing cock whore?" "I'm your thong wearing cock whore sir." "Good little slut," he replied. "Now take my cock down your throat and let me use that mouth of yours."

It was almost too easy how my lips wrapped around his girthy cock. At first I wasn't sure I would know what to do or if I could fit it all in but with his hand guiding me forcefully around his cock, I didn't have much of a choice. I gagged a bit the further down I plunged on his cock. The more I sucked, the more precum leaked from my penis. I thought I might cum from sucking him. My body convulsed and my eyes watered as I stroked him with both hands, continued worshiping his heavy meat. He constantly reminded me that I was a good cock sucker while demeaning me a little which turned me on even more.

"Wow, your good at this boy, are you sure you've never done this?" I took his 8 inches out of my mouth, with spit and cum dripping on my face and looked up and made eye contact with him. "No daddy, This is my first cock." "Well, I can promise this won't be your last you little bitch. I'm going to make sure of that. Now, get back on that cock and keep sucking you little faggot. I'm going to cum on your face and down your throat soon." I deep throated him again as he held my head down on his wet cock. Gagging, I pulled him out to catch my breath. My face and his cock was soaked with cum and spit.

I never knew I would be so good at this. I love blowjob porn and seeing all those women suck massive cocks must have been enough education for me to thrive at my new calling. I was using both hands, licking his balls, treating his cock like I've been a cheap whore my whole life. He was verbally using me, occasionally slapping my thong covered ass. He had a great view since the changing area was surrounded with all the mirrors. He had a perfect view of my thong covered ass, he could see his cock deep inside my mouth from his view above and he could see a little thong slut from both of the side mirrors slurping and taking his cock.

I could feel he was ready to explode so I stroked him faster. My hands gripped his hips and ass right as I prepared for his seed and I throated his entire cock while he slammed my head until my lips were wrapped around the base of his penis. I felt a thick, hot rope of cum splash down my throat and straight into my stomach. He quickly pulled my face off while I gasped for air when the rest of his cum covered my entire face. He lashed out 6 large pumps of cum onto my forehead, lips and chin. I fell back from my knees into a seated position on my ass. I sat there confused, drenched with cum. I was still catching my breath when he commanded I eat the cum dripping off my face and that I clean the cum off of his cock. I complied and I wiped my face and swallowed the left overs. I licked the remaining cum off of his pole and sucked the last bit of juice from his tip as he shivered before pushing me away back to the ground.

The man grabbed the side of my face and told me to look at him. I looked up and he said, "that's a good boy. You did well today. You're my personal thong wearing cock sucker now aren't you?" "Yes sir. I am," I replied.

He walked away and left me, bewildered to what just took place. He came back and handed me a small bag and told me to open it when I got back to my hotel. He threw my shorts at me and unlocked the door instructing me to leave. I hadn't even had a chance to clean up. I left the building without board shorts for tomorrow and I was wearing my cum soaked black thong under my clothes and I had a bunch of dried cum on my face as I left the store. I didn't even know the mans name, yet I let him face fuck me like I was a pornstar auditing for a blowjob video contract. A bunch of emotions and thoughts filled my head as I walked back to my hotel. I felt guilty and still a bit turned on since he didn't let me cum after I blew him. When I got back to my hotel room, I remember the bag he gave me. It had a note which read,

"6400 Ocean View Road. Be here at 3:00pm tomorrow. The gifts inside will help you prepare."

Confused and interested I grabbed the items from the bag. Inside there was a butt plug and a bottle of anal lube. At first I thought there was no way I was using this and absolutely no chance I was going to his place tomorrow at 3:00.

I pulled my clothes off except for the skimpy black thong and laid on the hotel bed. I jerked my cock while fantasizing about the experience I just had with that man at the store. I shot such a big load, it covered my chest and even hit part of my chin it was so powerful. I stripped down and took a long shower to clean the dried cum off my face and recollect myself before dinner and bed.

TBC...