Meeting a Newly Divorced Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya stands up, straightening her dress, moving to my side of the table, and sliding in next to me. Closer than I expected. Letting me know she is getting more comfortable with me.

As soon as she slides in, she pulls her hair to the other side of her neck, offering her neck for me to smell her perfume. I lean in, my lips almost touching her neck, and take a deep inhale, letting out a "hmmm, smells beautiful", with my breath on her neck. As soon as I let out my appreciation, my hand moves to her bare knee under the table. She tensed, but doesn't move to discourage my touch.

"Oh my, is it suddenly getting warm in here?", as she fans her face again, feeling my finger tips now fanning out on her bare knee.

"No, I think it's just you Tanya," I say looking into her eyes. "I hope you don't mind?", referring to my hand on her knee.

"Not at all. It's nice to feel a man's touch."

"Is it? I take it has been a while?"

"Yes," she whispers, controlling her breathing as she feels my hand slip up couple inches on her bare thigh. "My ex never touched me. Like ever. Part of why we divorced, he didn't pay any attention to me."

"That's a shame. A Beautiful woman like you should always feel desired, appreciated and wanted. I personally love PDA. It's like mandatory four play for me."

"Four play? What's that?" Tanya asked, half serious look on her face, then smiles jokingly.

My finger tips now caressing the top of her thigh, reaching the hem of her dress now. Softly, slowly letting my finger tips roam over the top of her thigh from her knee back to her dress fabric.

"So PDA is new to you then?", I ask.

"Yes, hmm", she lets out softly, enjoying my light touches on her smooth skin. "Everything is all so new to me."

"Well, would you like to explore more?", looking into her eyes to be sure she was enjoying and craving my touch, not just letting me. "I would love to give you a kiss on those luscious lips of yours right now, if you are open to it?"

Bella watching intently at us flirting and talking softly to each other. Hanging on to her mom's next response to a kiss.

"Um, OK. Why not!"

I turn more to face her, my hand still on top of her thigh, as my other one reaches up to her face, and lean in. Touching her lips with mine softly. Lingering for a couple seconds, before pulling back slightly. "Wow, just as I thought. Your lips are amazing. May I have another?"

Without responding, she leans into me this time, our lips touching, parting my lips slightly, as she does the same. My fingers fanning out on her thigh, rolling my hand slowly and softly in, between her thighs. Feeling her legs part slightly, giving me more access, inviting me to explore her silky thigh more. I slide my fingers under her dress further on her inner thigh, as she breaks our kiss.

"Um, wow, I think I love PDA," she whispers, feeling my hand roaming on her thigh under her dress.

"Wow, this is so fucking hot," Bella lets out. "I never thought I would be watching my mom making out with a guy would be so hot. Damn mom, you are so hot!"

We all laugh and tease Tanya about her inexperience, and talk more about their first night on vacation, and how meeting new people can be so fun and exciting,

My hand never leaving her thigh. Allowing me to roam all over, sliding up further than ever, fanning my fingers out to let her know to open her legs wider, which she does. All while we talk with Bella, none the wiser at where I am touching her mom. Tip of my finger reaching the thin material of her g-string, feeling the heat and dampness immediately.

Tanya tilts her head back and lets out a quick "hmm, oh my God," as I slide my hand back down her thigh to hide the response from Bella.

I lean in and whisper in Tanya ear, "i hope that was OK? I couldn't resist."

She looks me in the eyes, gives me a simple nod and smile.

I lean into her ear again, this time kissing her neck briefly, "Would it be ok if I touched again?"

Nodding again, "Please."

I walk my finger tips back up her thigh under her dress, rolling between them, as she parts her thighs for me again under the white table cloth. As my middle finger reaches the wet fabric, I push slightly, so the thin material soaks up her juices even more, and exposing her freshly shaved, silky soft kitty lips. Caressing softly and slowly, up n down on her wet lips, teasing and playing with her. All while the three of us discuss their weekend plans, occasionally catching Tanya biting her lower lip.

After a few minutes of talking, and caressing Tanya freshly shaved kitty, I lean in again into her, a kiss on her neck and whisper, "Are you ready for another first?"

She nods yes, without making a sound, feeling my fingers caressing her wet kitty.

"How about you excuse yourself to the ladies room and bring me back your panties. Can you do that for me?"

She looks at me, eyes brighter, and nods again.

"Excuse me, but this girl needs to get to the ladies room", as she slides out of the booth, pulling her dress back down that had ridden up to top of her thighs.

"Like me to come with you?", asks Bella.

"No sweetie, I'll be quick, want to reapply my lipstick too that Rick seems to enjoy removing. Keep him company for me."

Watching her hips sway as she walks away, I couldn't help by stare.

"She is fucking hot isn't she?"

"She sure is. That is one sexy woman," I reply.

"I am sure you enjoyed her smooth thighs under the table to didn't you? Were you finger banging my mom?", Bella asks boldly but playfully.

"Um, I might have explored a little. But when she comes back I think I will be exploring more of her. She is bringing me back her panties, if you must know."

"Oh fuck, I knew it. I could totally tell she was getting worked up. You are good! I'm starting to feel like a third wheel though."

"Oh don't be Bella. I think she needs a good wing girl tonight. And I wouldn't want you to feel left out," as I look at her with a lil lust in my eyes.

"Damn you are good. You have me soaking wet just watching how you are with her," she says, shocking me a little.

"Yea? Well, how about I include you more then. Why don't you slide your panties off to, and hand them to me."

She throws her head back, and lets out a "oh my God, I am dripping now! Are you serious?"

"Yea, why not. Let's see how long it takes before your mom realizes to."

She looks around the restaurant, napkin on her lap, as she slides up her short dress a little more, and pulls off her panties. Balling them up in her hand, reaches over the table for me to take them from her. She was right, they were soaking wet. Small white lacy thong, soaking wet. I take them, admire them while giving her a smile, and put them in my pocket.

"Did you two miss me?", Tanya rejoining us, as I stand up as she slides into my side of the booth again. Looking over her, admiring her deep cleavage, fresh glossy red lipstick, and wondering if she brought me back her panties.

"Mom, you are glowing!"

"Why thank you," flipping her hair back off her shoulder dramatically. "I feel like I am glowing", as she places her balled up black panties on my lap.

They were so small, I imagined how they must have barely covered her, and rode between her thick ass cheeks so beautifully. And soaking wet.

I felt her foot cross over my leg under the table, letting me know she had opened her legs, and was waiting for my touch again.

I didn't hesitate, moving to the top of her thigh, rolling my hand between her thighs at the hem of her dress and giving her a squeeze. She opened her legs wider, helping me push her dress further up. My finger tips reaching her smooth wet kitty lips. Softly caressing, letting my finger tips just roam the outside of her lips, up one side, down the other slowly, teasing her. With two finger tips, folding back the left side of her kitty lips, then the other. Feeling her juices suddenly flow over my fingers as I pushed to her entrance. We were all talking, Tanya less so, as she focused on her breathing, not wanting to make a scene or let Bella in on where my fingers were. Until, I pushed my middle finger into her. Penetrating her for the first time to my second knuckle, she let a soft gasp, and gripped the edge of the table with both hands.

"You OK there mom? Looks like you are distracted by something?", knowing my fingers are toying with her moms neglected kitty.

"Um, ahh, yea. All good. Um," feeling my finger tips strumming her clit now, "yea, just lost in thought of, oh my, um, what a beautiful night I am hav.. having."

Bella starts to laugh, looking at me, as I join with her, enjoying the awkward moment. "It feels amazing doesn't it mom?"

"What feels amazing?", Tanya responds with questioning look.

"Being naughty and getting finger banged while at dinner! Duh. Like I don't know what's going on. I am having so much fun watching you mom. But I think I am going to excuse myself and enjoy my own solo private party in the room alone."

I lean into Tanya again, kiss her on the neck under her ear, and whisper, "Ready for another first?"

She looks at me and nods softly, totally open and wanting to explore more of herself and the night.

I slowly and gently remove my fingers from her wetness, hold my fingers up for them both to see how shiny and slick with juices they are, and move to Tanya's red lips. Giving her a gentle nod of my head, as I reach her lower lip with my wet index finger, guiding softly, as she parts her lips and takes my finger into her mouth. Naturally, her tongue is swirling around my finger, cleaning and tasting herself.

"Oh my god, are you fucking serious!" Bella lets out, but softer, quieter than she ever had. "This has to be the hottest thing I have ever seen."

I slide my finger out of her mouth, as she quickly dabs her lips with a napkin, and smiles big, as if she completed a big assignment. Proud of herself.

"Well ladies, as much as I would love to sit at the table all night with you two, how about I get a bottle of wine and we can take it up to my suite? I have an amazing view of the River Walk, with a big balcony, and it looks like Bella could use from fresh air."

"Fresh air? I need a towel and some alone time!"

"Bella!"

We all laugh at that as we compose ourselves. "Sound like a plan ladies?"

"I'm good with it if you are mom?", giving her mom an opportunity to tell her she isn't comfy and bow out, or to enjoy the rest of the night with me.

"Sounds wonderful. Would love to see the city lights, and get some fresh air", fanning herself for effect.

I paid the tab, ordered another bottle of wine, and stood to help each lady out. First, pulling Bella chair back, looking down into her cleavage, noticing her shelf bra she must be wearing seeing the edge of her right pink areola. As she stands, and sticks her ass out to stand fully, I can tell whatever thong she is wearing, it must be tiny, because there were not panty lines and this dress was tight on her firm bubble butt.

Offering my hand to Tanya next, as she stood, she gave her big tits a slight jiggle on purpose, as I admired her deep cleavage as she whispered, "You must be a breast man?"

"I am, no denying that," I replied in her ear softly, kissing her cheek.

"I noticed," was her response with a 'I caught you grin'.

Walking through the big lobby, hand in hand with Tanya, Bella's arm hooked into mine, felt amazing. I knew I was aroused, and somewhat with a chunky, realizing I chose the right jeans to hide my other than obvious fat cock.

The elevator bay was quiet, so we had our own elevator on the ride up to the 26th floor.

Part 2 is the awakening of Tanya and "firsts" for everyone.

12