Meeting a Newly Divorced Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guide her back onto the bed, Bella is barely composed and watching, still playing and caressing her body. Her hands roam from her nipples to her thighs to her pussy as she leans back on the headboard watching us intently now. Not saying a word, just quiet moans as I position her mom in front of her, in front of me.

I position her like I did when I was devouring her earlier; on her back, feet still in her heels to the side, open and exposed to me. I pull her ass further to the edge, making her big tits jiggle, her dress sliding down, exposing her pink nipples. With my cock in my hand, I rub the head of it up and down on her wet lips, lubing it up and making sure she is ready to be invaded. I look up at her and she is watching me with eagerness, biting her lower lip, her hands gripping the comforter under her. I put the head of my cock at her entrance, and gently push. I sank into her for the first time, wondering how tight she would have been if I had not prepped her with my fingers earlier. She let out a series of moans and whimpers as I continue to push deep into her pussy. With my hands on her thighs, I start to slowly pump my cock into her with long smooth strokes. Almost pulling all the way out, pulling on her clit with my fat cockhead, and pushing back inside, my balls against her ass.

"Oh my god! Fuck her Rick! Give her that big cock," moans Bella, watching again, her fingers fucking herself frantically again.

I look down at Tanya who is nodding, "Yes, ugh. Oh mmmyy god!! Yesssss Rick. Fuck me!" The last part with a hiss on her lips as she grunts taking me.

That's all it took, and I lifted her legs and pushed them back, thrusting my cock into her harder. Her big tits shaking against her, and she letting them, still holding the sheets next to her in her fists. Her thick ass smacked against my thighs as I thrust more and more.

"Oh my god, oh my god!! You are so deep! Rick, Rick, I'm going to cum!"

Motivated to let Tanya cream my cock, I reached forward, grabbing her tits with both hands, squeezing. I started fucking her harder. Faster. Pumping through her wet pussy with everything I had, knowing I was about to explode soon.

I felt her pussy clamp on my shaft and gush around me, still pumping through her pussy like a hard piston. I looked down to see her creamy froth at the base of my cock, her hips bucking through her orgasm, as I pull from her, grip my cock and explode. Sending 1, 2, streams of cum landing on her tits and neck, a 3rd stream as I grunt and stroke myself covering her belly button with my warm juice. Milking my cock, and a 4th glob of cum drips on her pussy, panting hard to catch my breath. Both women looking at me, all of us breathing hard. Tanya looked at her tits covered in cum, "Oh my, that was intense," catching her breath. "So much cum," wiping it off her pink nipples, then starting to smear it into her skin. Licking it off her fingers like melted candy. "Hmm, I never thought it would taste so good."

Bella not missing an opportunity, rolled off the bed and dropped to her knees in front of me again. Licking her mom's creamy froth off the base of my cock, swirling her tongue around the head of my cock, cleaning all the juices and cum off the tip. Her tongue and mouth worked my cock like a starving student. My hands in her hair, watching her clean me up. As my cock softened, she put all of it into her mouth, feeling her tongue swirling around with her lips pressed against my balls and stomach. "Hmm, you do taste good 'daddy'!" Hearing her call me "daddy," made me stop and watch her for a second.

"That's sweet baby," Tanya says softly to Bella.

"That was amazing ladies!" collapsing on the bed next to Tanya, and Bella followed up on the bed above us. "Thank you so much for accepting my dinner invitation," naked on the bed next to Tanya. "How about a shower?" I whisper in Tanya's ear.

"That sounds amazing right now," fanning herself again, with beads of sweat on her neck, upper lip, and chest.

I rolled off the bed and offered my hand to Tanya to join me. Sliding her little dress off her thick hips and down her thick ass, finally completely naked in front of me. "Bella, order room service if you'd like. Get anything you want, I know I could use some water."

"OK, will do. Enjoy your shower you two!"

Stepping into the warm water with Tanya was erotic, and luxurious, and felt like I was still in this dream. We had become so close and bonded so quickly, that it all felt surreal. But having her body against mine in the shower, her arms wrapped around me, her big boobs pressed against my chest with her face on my shoulder made me stir and come alive again. It just felt so natural. I wrapped my arms around her tight, holding her, then guiding her back to wash her hair. Her long blonde hair was now wet in my hands, my fingertips running through, looking at her with her eyes closed, she looked so amazing.

she let me wash her hair, and I took my time to play with it, massaging her scalp as we talked about life, and how shocking it is we just met. Complimenting and admiring each other's bodies as we washed each other. The soap on my hands, over her big soapy boobs. Telling me how much she liked it that I was so into her big boobs. How she has always been self-conscious about being so blessed up top. How her Ex hated them, and how I made her feel so sexy with them. Her nipples stiffened easily as we talked about them, how much I love her pink nipples and small areolas. I ran my soapy slick palms over them getting, letting them catch between my fingers, tugging and tweaking slightly. As hard as they were, I knew she was enjoying my touches. Taking her right boob in both hands, squeezing, as if to milk her.

She looks up at me, "Hmm, you really do like my big titties, don't you? Hmm, I like that." Her own hands now up into her hair under the water, sticking her chest out for me more.

I leaned down and licked her right nipple, flicking my tongue on it, up and down, still holding her boob in both hands. Squeezing it, I wrapped my lips around her nipple and started suckling. Causing her to moan more, the more aggressive I got with it. I clamped my lips on her nipple tightly, and pulled, letting go of her boob, holding it up and out with my lips as she squirmed, eyes closed, until it popped from my lips.

"Oooohh my, hmmm. That feels so amazing," she moans, hands running through her hair as if forcing herself not to touch herself.

I complete the same task on her left boob. Squeezing it with both hands, softly, then more firmly, like milking her. Flicking her hard pink nipple with my tongue. Sucking as much of her titty flesh into my mouth as possible, while rolling my tongue over her nipple. Pulling on it with my lips, more than the right this time, testing her.

"Hmm, fuuuuuck Rick," her eyes closed as she moaned again, this time her eyes closed tightly as if trying to focus.

I pull on her nipple harder, away from her chest, giving it a little shake to tug on it even more.

"Aye, oh my," she winced.

I let my teeth surround her nipple, and her eyes popped open. Looking at me, sternly, as if to dare me. I open my lips, letting her see me holding her nipple with my teeth as she groaned, before letting it pop free and fall against her. She grabbed her tits in her hands to rub the soreness from them.

"Oh my god, no one has ever done that to them! That was hot, hurt a little, but felt good too," she confessed, breathing a little heavier.

"You've never experimented on your nipples yourself?" I asked curiously while caressing her big soft tits.

She shook her head no, "I've never really felt the freedom to touch myself like that. I know Bella does often and has talked to me about it."

"Hmm, open to trying something with me then?" eyes raised with a smile.

She nodded yes, without speaking.

I took her hands in mine, and brought them up to her tits, as we squeezed them together, her nipples in her palms. Rubbing them, massaging them, letting her nipples glide between her fingers. "Pinch them between your fingers," I whispered.

It was obvious she was enjoying the sensuality of touching herself freely, the way she started moving her fingers over her nipples, pinching and pulling naturally. The way her breathing increased, made my cock stir again, watching her get worked up even more.

With her back against the glass shower wall, I lift her big boobs in both hands as she played with her nipples, kissing the tops of them. "Kiss them with me," offering a nipple to her, my tongue licking it. Lifting her boob closer to her mouth, she kissed her titty flesh. "Have you ever done that before?"

She shook her head no, kissing her flesh again, licking the water off her right, then her left boob. And gave me a naughty smile.

I flicked my tongue on her nipple, and her tongue came out to reach her nipple. I lifted her boob further, and she licked it with me, our tongues dancing around her nipple together. On her own she grabbed her other boob, put it into her mouth, and sucked her nipple, letting out a long moan as she did. While I sucked her other nipple into my mouth greedily.

"Oh my god, why haven't I done this before? This is so erotic!," looking at me while flicking her tongue on her nipple with me again.

I slide my hands down to her hips as she is now holding her big tits up for us both to enjoy. Kissing her big soft boob flesh as my hands roam over her ass, to her thighs, and cupping her juicy slick pussy in my palm again.

"Oh my god," she moans, her hand going to the glass wall to steady herself. "Not sure I could handle more of your touching while standing."

"Hmm, well I won't be the one touching for long," with a grin, guiding her to the other end of the shower, to the built-in seat. Helping her sit, her legs spread wide, I take her hands and put them on the tops of her thighs. Just like I did with her big boobs, my hands over hers, I guided them down the tops of her thighs, inward, to her inner thighs, as she spread her legs wider. Up her thighs, our thumbs brushing her kitty lips. Using my thumbs, I part her kitty lips, exposing her pinkness and still-swollen pussy. "Let's play with her together", I suggest. Letting me guide her fingers to her sex, up and down her juicy slit, parting her lips further.

With her right index finger under mine, I press our fingers on her clit and start circling it inside her folds.

She gasps, with a "Oh fuck", I can't believe how good this feels."

"Now use 2 fingers. Just rub up and down your pussy, against your clit. Rub your clit if you like that more."

Her eyes looked down at her hand between her thighs, fucking herself. Rubbing, exploring, caressing her pussy freely. My fingers on top of her own 2 fingers, as I push them inside her. Letting her continue the motion of finger fucking herself for the first time.

Standing up straight, watching her, as she watches herself. Her fingers rubbed faster, plunging them deeper and randomly into herself.

My cock, rock hard again, as I start to stroke myself in front of her.

"You guys going to be in there all night or can I wash this off my body too?", Bella announces as she opens the shower door, to see me stroking myself and her mom finger fucking her pink bare pussy. "Oh damn, sorry. You guys recovered quickly."

Tanya breathed heavier, but not stopping at the interruption, her fingers continue to work their magic on her pussy. She throws her head back and gasps loudly, letting us know she is on the verge of a self-induced orgasm.

Holding the big glass door open for Bella, motioning for her to come into the warm water, "Is it OK with your mom?"

Tanya looks up, seeing Bella naked standing in the shower with us, trying to smile, and nods at her, her fingers still working her pussy into another frenzy. Looking at Bella, "Oh my god baby, I wish I had known it felt this good," her fingers made her pink pussy more swollen, brighter pink.

Stroking my cock in front of Tanya, watching each other, talking to each other about how erotic the visual is of pleasuring ourselves. I feel Bella's ass against mine in the water, turning to see her washing her hair. I turn to Bella, pumping the liquid shampoo from the wall into my hand, putting them into Bella's hair, and massaging her head, as her own hands drop away. My cock is rigid, poking the back of her thighs as she wiggles her ass cheeks to tease me, or to lodge it between her thighs, I'm not sure. The only sound was the water running, splashing on the marble floor, and the moans from Tanya fucking herself. Bella started washing her body, over her breasts with the loofa sponge in her hand. Looking over her shoulder as I washed her hair gingerly, the soap suds covering her pink nipples, the white suds running down her tummy, her hips, and her ass. As she rinsed the front of her body, I took the loofa from her and started washing her back softly, caressing her young skin. Down her spine, around to her ribs, making her shiver with a tickle, and down to her ass. Her ass was thick and bubbly, but firm. Over each ass cheek and down the center of her ass, parting her ass cheeks with my hand, further down to her pussy, as I washed her. When I touched her pussy, she went to her toes, moaned softly, and reached for the wall in front of her.

I caressed her sex on my fingers, slightly, making her let out a soft moan to let me know she was enjoying it. I dropped the loofa on the floor and ran my hands up her slim hips to her big breasts. Not as big as her mom's, but a full 36D cup. She tilted her head back, looked me in the eyes, and put her hand to my head as if telling me not to let go. When she gave me that look, I squeezed harder, and tweaked both nipples between my fingers, causing her to whimper softly. I kissed down her spine, lowering myself as I went. When I got to her ass, her hands were on the wall again, leaning towards it, sticking her ass out to me. With both hands now on Bella's firm ass, I looked over my shoulder at Tanya, who was coming down from her orgasm, one hand caressing her swollen pussy, the other playing with her left nipple gingerly.

We made eye contact, as I nodded to Bella's ass, with my eyes asking for permission to go further. She reached out to me, with the fingers that were rubbing her pussy, to my lips, and I sucked on them. She nodded yes to me, without saying a word, and massaged both her big tits in both her hands as she watched me lick and kiss Bella's ass. I kissed both cheeks, then bite into her ass flesh, causing Bella to moan out loud. I parted her ass cheeks and her shiny pink star was inches from my lips. I pressed my tongue against her asshole, and rimmed, licking, lightly stabbing at her tight little hole. She sank lower on the wall, giving me full access to her body. I was enjoying her tight bubble butt, kissing, licking, nibbling all over it. I looked back at Tanya again, she was now licking her nipples, eyes locked on me licking her daughter. I smiled, and she grinned at me in a naughty way.

I lowered my mouth further, taking Bella's smooth little pink pussy into my mouth, sucking on her sweet juices flowing from her. My tongue flicked her clit, spreading her pussy lips wide, exposing her pink pussy to her mom as I leaned back to admire her. Tanya bit down as a nipple slipped from her lips. Bella had her ass sticking out, like a perfect sexual shelf. Her big tits hanging, with her head moving up and down in sexual desire. I put my finger against Bella's asshole, not causing a sound from Bella, but Tanya gasping in her wetness again. I leaned forward, and drooled spit onto Bella's asshole, looking at Tanya to make sure she saw. Her eyes were wide, looking at me- looking at Bella's ass, her fingers exploring her pussy again. I circled my spit around Bella's tight pink hole and pressed.

"Fuck, yes", escaping Bella's mouth.

Sinking my finger thru her ass slowly, past my first knuckle to my 2nd knuckle, feeling her adjust. Holding my finger still, I looked around to Tanya. My eyebrows raised, and she nodded again, permitting me to finger fuck Bella in the ass.

"Oh my god. hmmm. Daddy! Please", as she started rubbing her clit between her legs as my finger slowly and gently pumped her ass.

I stood up behind Bella, my finger still slowly pumping Bella's asshole, deeper now. Standing behind Bella, I turned to look at Tanya again, She watching me, unsure of what I would do next, but could tell it was running through her mind. I reached out to Tanya, my hand in her hair, pulling her to me. Without hesitation, Tanya came close, dropping to her knees on the shower floor, taking my cock in her mouth. Quickly, she took me into her throat, making herself choke slightly, and pushed through, bobbing her pretty mouth on my cock. My finger in Bella's ass slipped free, causing Bella to moan, but in disagreement. Hearing Bella's whimper, Tanya freed my cock from her mouth, holding the base of my slick cock. She looked up at me with her big pretty blue eyes, then at Bella's asshole and pussy only inches from her. I motioned my head in the direction of Bella, without a thought, she guided the head of my cock to Bella's pussy.

"Awww", escapes Bella's lips, and wiggled her ass back to me.

With the head of my cock inside her daughter, Tanya pushed my hips forward, forcing my cock deep into Bella with a solid thrust. She felt so warm and tight, as her inner walls gripped my fat cock. Her sudden whimpers made me want to fuck her harder, to hear her scream for more, but I resisted. Softly rocking into her, long solid strokes into her depths, almost pulling out completely, before pushing back in, feeling the head of my cock hit her cervix as she let out a random "fuck" and "ooh shit."

Tanya was still on her knees next to me, her hand caressing my ass as I thrust into Bella from behind. Looking down at her, smile, and then SMACK across Bella's firm ass cheek.

"Fuck yes Daddy!", groaned Bella, "Give it to me!"

My hand brushed Tanya's wet blonde hair out of her face, "I think she likes that baby."

"Hmm hmm, she does", her hand now caressing the handprint I left on Bella's ass. "Do it again", she whispered, not sure she wanted to be saying it out loud.

I smiled at her, and SMACK across Bella's firm ass again.

This time bringing, "Ooh fuck, I am going to cum!", her hips pushing back to me.

Caressing her ass with my own now, steadily rocking into her, my thumb brushed over her lil pink asshole. Switching hands, I put my thumb into Tanya's mouth. Letting her suck on it. Forcing it into her mouth, pulling it out of her mouth, a string of saliva from my thumb to her lips, as she looked up at me shyly. Taking my saliva-covered thumb, I rimmed Bella's asshole with it. More and more pressure on her tight little asshole with my thumb.

"Argh, aawww, fuck yes", moaned Bella. "Do it!"

I slowly sank my thumb into her ass, pushing past her tight lil ring, causing a deep gasp and long loud moan from Bella. Shallow strokes with my thumb as I continued to push my cock deep as I could into her pussy. Soon my thumb was in rhythm with my cock, feeling my cock against my thumb, only a thin membrane separating her invasion. It only took 3-4 strokes of my thumb and cock in rhythm, before Bella had an intense long orgasm. Her body was shaking, moans mixed with deep panting breaths, as I slipped my cock from her pussy, leaving her empty, as my thumb continued to ass fuck her. As she started to come down from her orgasm high, I gently, slowly eased my thumb back, popping from her ass as she shrieked louder than going in.

Bella collapsed to her knees on the floor of the shower, holding herself, still shaking.

"Are you OK baby? Was it that good? Did it hurt?" Tanya rapidly fired questions to Bella as she stroked her daughter's wet hair.

Finally catching her breath, Bella moaned, "Oh my god. It was so amazing. I have had it in the ass before, but not like that! That was so much better." Looking up at me, how many fingers did you use on my ass?"