Meeting a Newly Divorced Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 Meeting a hot Mom and her daughter.
7.7k words
4.82
24.8k
49

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ricknnca
Ricknnca
578 Followers

Reading Part 1 of how I met Bella and her Mom, Tanya, will provide context of how I am now walking into the elevator, on our way up to my hotel suite.

In the elevator, Tanya is holding my hand tighter, almost nervously. I took the opportunity to relax her more and kiss her amazing lips. I turned to face her, hands on both hips and leaned in for a kiss. Responding with equal passion, parting her lips for me immediately, as our tongues meet for the first time. Our lips pressed firmly, opening and closing as we kissed passionately and deeply. My hand roamed up and down her ribs, feeling the fabric of her corset as she moaned briefly into my mouth. Our kiss breaks as the elevator door dings, looking at each other, as we compose ourselves.

"If this goes on all night, I am going to need some alone time Mom," Bella says with a roll of her eyes.

"Oh stop Bella! It's not like I haven't had to watch you with boys on the couch over the years," as she grins at Bella.

Opening the door to the suite, I guide them both in, letting them know where the bathroom is, and the balcony. "I'll open this bottle if you girls like to go out to the balcony. The light switch is on the left there," directing them outside.

I watch them both looking around, taking each other's hand, like best friends, and walking out to the balcony. I couldn't resist not admiring them both in their tight dresses, the sway of their hips, and knowing they were both bare and dripping.

They were both leaning over the thick silver rail, looking out over the city, pointing out the Alamo, the River Walk, and city lights in the distance. I wish I could have seen how they both looked from the front with their big boobs, but this view of their asses was stunning. Walking out to join them, I turned off the balcony light for more privacy and the city lights below popped even brighter. I set their wine glasses on the balcony table while they both remained leaning over the rail. I eased behind behind Tanya, wrapping my arms around her waist and held her close.

"Hmmm, this is so wonderful," Tanya whispers.

"It is a beautiful view, isn't it?" whispering in her ear. "I request this suite every time I visit," brushing her blonde hair to the left of her and kissing her bare shoulder.

"Yes, it is, but I mean everything. Being here with Bella," turning her head to smile at Bella, "enjoying an amazing dinner with an amazing man with strong hands."

They both, as if instinctively, crossed both their arms on the rail, letting their chins rest on their arms, looking out like two small girls seeing something for the first time. Tanya's thick ass was now pressing back against me, and not wanting to lose the embrace, or spoil the moment, I slid my arms around her tummy and held her softly.

Another light kiss on her bare shoulder, whispering in her ear, "Are you saying you like my big strong hands?"

Looking back over her shoulder at me, "Yes, silly. I do." She unexpectedly lowered her hand and guided my right hand, furthest from Bella, up her tummy to her chest.

I cupped her right breast, feeling the corset over her dress, and began massaging her big heavy boobs. For the first time, I knew they were bigger than I was expecting, which made my cock stir more.

Not caring if Bella noticed or not, she knew what was bound to happen anyway, as my left hand slipped up and joined my right. Squeezing, massaging, cupping both her big tits in my hands.

She looked back over her shoulder at me, "Do you like that? My big breasts?"

Kissing her shoulder again, up to her neck with light pecks, into her ear, "I do!" Squeezing and pushing them up and together more, wanting for them to lift out over the top of her corset, "They are amazing. So big and full."

"You are making my nipples tingle," she gasped lightly, trying to hide her excitement from Bella only 2 feet away.

Massaging, cupping, and squeezing on Tanya's boobs more, working them up and out over the top of her corset, until her nipples are only covered by the fabric of her thin dress. The three of us pretended to be looking at the pretty night sky and River Walk below, but also focused on each other. Bella is a total voyeur and does not say anything, but speaks loud with her eyes as she steals and looks at her mom enjoying my hands fondling her mom.

"Oh my god, what are you doing to me?" she says louder than expected.

"Are you enjoying this as much as I am?" my hands massaging her big tits, my fingers now pinching lightly, rolling her hard nipples over her dress. She wiggles her ass back against me, feeling my thick cock stirring in my tight jeans. "You keep that up and I will have to explore that wet smooth kitty some more."

Without a word, she wiggled her thick ass against my stiffening cock, letting me know she wanted more. With my left hand still on her big boob, I slipped my right hand down, around her tummy to her hip, fingertips trailing down her thigh to the hem of her dress. My fingertips slid under the hem of her dress on the back of her thighs. I felt her legs part wider, moving her heels further apart, noticing her left heel against Bella's right heel. My hand slid up the back of her thigh to her ass, cupping her bare wet kitty in my palm, bringing a gentle moan from her. At the same time, my fingers playing with her left nipple, now exposed out over the top of her dress as her big heavy tits hang. Two of my fingers gently, slowly, sawing between her wet kitty lips, another soft moan escapes her lips.

"Mom?", Bella whispers, her head resting on her arms, leaning over like her mom, to look at her.

"Yes Bella?", Tanya turned her head, also resting on her arms, looking Bella in the eyes.

"You look beautiful. I love seeing you enjoy yourself for the first time, it's been so long."

"Hmm, I know honey. Ohhh", escapes her lips as she feels my two fingers penetrating her neglected kitty. "This is so amazing!"

"Is he fingering you?" Bella whispers.

"Oh my. Yes! Mmm, it feels amazing. Ooh, his fingers are, oh my, um, good."

I push further, a little quicker, curling my fingers up inside her. Her juices now dripping on my hand as I finger her steadily. Wanting to gain more access to her boobs, to release them, but her dress is too tight, and the corset fabric holding firm. Moving my right hand off her left boob to her shoulder, sliding the spaghetti strap of her dress off her shoulder, exposing more of her boobs.

"Are you okay with this sweetie? You, oh, mmm know, seeing me like this?" Tanya asks shyly.

"Of course, Mom," whispers Bella. Now seeing her mom's exposed left boob hanging. "I just feel left out. Maybe I should go back to our room."

Hearing Bella's words, reminded me she wanted to be part of her mom's experience. Removing my left hand from Tanya's boob, I reach over and put my hand on Bella's ass over her dress that is now barely covering her curvy ass.

"Oh fuck!" escapes Bella's mouth, feeling my hand caressing her firm ass cheeks. "Are you OK with this mom?"

My fingers inside Tanya quicken their pace, making Tanya gasp, and lose focus as she throws her head back and moans louder. "Yes, sweetie." We can all hear the sound of her juices sloshing on my fingers as she moans again.

My hand caressed Bella's ass, back and forth on each side, feeling her legs part more, sticking her hot ass out further. I slide my hand down the back of her thighs, and up under her dress, caressing her bare ass cheeks. I slide my hand lower, cupping her bare dripping pussy in my palm like I did with her mom. My fingers not wasting time with Bella, as I sink into her awaiting pussy.

"Fuck, oh my god his fingers are amazing," moans Bella as she looks at her mom. "I've never been fingered so good in my life."

Fingering them both in the same rhythm on each hand, stroking their clits, curling my fingers up inside, and back out to rub their clits more firmly.

Bella looked back at me over her shoulder, "Please make me cum." As she pulls herself up more, both hands gripping the rail. Her ass is exposed and sticking out as I finger her from behind. Tanya follows with Bella and leans up too, both hands on the rail, her left boob exposed, and dress around her waist.

Bella swiftly pulls the front of her dress down, her strapless bra rolling down with it as her big boobs are freed in the cool air. Picking up my finger speed inside Bella, she quickly steadies herself on the rail again, moaning, letting us know she is close to an orgasm.

I slip my fingers from Tanya, rolling her clit in my fingers firmly as she lets out a deep guttural groan. Tanya slides her arms out of her dress, letting it bunch on her waist, both her big boobs are out and exposed over the top of her corset.

"I want you both to cum! Together!" I announce as I sink back into Tanya, finger fucking them both at the same time. Bella announces she is close, throwing her head back and body shaking, while my fingers continue to work her pussy through her orgasm. She gushed around my fingers, and I slowly remove them as she relaxes her body, still bending, caressing her tender pussy. She stands up, fixes her bra and dress, and sits in a chair on the balcony and takes a long sip of wine.

Sensing Tanya's frustration at not having an orgasm of her own, I whisper in her ear, "It takes practice baby. Be patient, and relax." She also stands up, as my fingers leave her kitty, she turns to me and we kiss. Embracing tight, her boobs still out of her dress, pressed against my chest, as we make out in front of Bella. "Do you really want to orgasm?" I whispered. "I know a sure way to get you there."

She nods yes softly, her big blue eyes looking up at me as if pleading to help her cum.

I lean down, and kiss her lips softly, taking her by the hand and leading her to the bedroom.

"Is this the part you tell me that having sex with me will make me orgasm? I am not sure I am ready for that Rick," her blue eyes looking down as she sits on the edge of the bed, looking defeated, but not moving to cover herself.

I look at her softly, "Of course not baby. I want you to be completely comfortable. Just let me know when you are ready. How does that sound?"

"OK, but how then?" she says looking up at me curiously.

I move to her closer, between her legs, and guide her onto her back on the bed. Kissing her, all over her neck, shoulders, across her chest. Realizing I am inches from taking her pink hard nipples into my mouth, as I kiss the tops of her boobs. She looks down at me, licking a nipple, then wrapping my lips around it, sucking as much of her titty flesh with her nipple into my mouth as I can. She moans and squirms under me. Moving to the other nipple, sucking, kissing all over her big boobs, as she melts into my mouth.

Lifting her legs off the floor, putting her heels on each side of her, legs bent, spread, and exposing her wet shiny kitty to me. I look at her watching me, kissing on her inner thighs I have been toying with all evening. Kissing up her inner left thigh, her eyes locked on me, watching as my tongue made circles on her soft flesh closer to her kitty. Sliding further between her thighs as my tongue reaches her smooth wet kitty, parting her lips with my tongue as I start to lick up thru her slit. My tongue and lips worked on her clit, sucking, flicking, moving my lips over, and sucking into my mouth again. Her hips start to buck in my mouth as I lap up firmly from her ass to her clit, sucking as much of her soft tender flesh into my mouth as I can. She releases a sudden gush of fluids and I persist. Devouring her pussy as she squirms and bucks, letting me know she is going to orgasm while I hold her bare ass in my hands. The final touch was my right hand sliding around to her clit, rubbing her clit with my thumb as I continued to tongue fuck her and that was it. She cried out loud, shaking my mouth side to side, feeling her squirming uncontrollably as she had her first orgasm. As she settled, I climbed up on top of her almost naked body and kissed her, letting her taste herself on my tongue and lips.

"Oh my god Rick. That was life-changing. That was incredible! Thank you!", lifting her head to kiss me again.

Soft clapping from the open bedroom door. Bella stood there with a proud look, watching her mom have her first orgasm. "That was so erotic to watch."

I pat the bed next to her mom for her to join us. We relaxed and touched each other casually, talking about our new friendship.

"Mom, you know it's only right to take care of Rick now. No man is going to pleasure you like he did, without getting some in return." Bella educates Tanya.

"Oh my god Bella, stop! Rick and I discussed this. When I am ready, he will know"

"Mom! Really? Not even a hummer?", as she puts her hand on my thigh over my jeans, all of us laying on the bed.

"A hummer?", looking at Bella puzzled.

My hand caressed Tanya's hip and bare thigh casually out of habit and pleasure. Just listening to the girls talk, Bella, educating Tanya on pleasuring a man. "Mom! Yes, a hummer, a blow job, giving him head, sucking his dick."

"Oh my god Bella! I haven't done that since high school! Your dad never asked."

"Mom, a man shouldn't have to ask you to suck his cock, you just do it.", Bella let her little hand roam over me, massaging my fat shaft thru my jeans. "Do you need me to show you how?" she asks her mom with a grin, letting Tanya see her hand caressing my rock-hard cock contained in my jeans.

Tanya shrugs her shoulders, not sure how to respond. Not sure what is happening, but aroused by the conversation. Her fingers, naturally caressed her neck and lower lip nervously.

Bella rolls off the bed, her little dress sliding up, but not making an effort to fix it as she reaches for my hands. Giving her both my hands she pulls me up, sitting on the edge of the bed in front of her. "This may be better if you stand Rick."

I stand, my eyes moving back and forth between them, not saying a word, Bella slides down to her knees in front of me. Her hands slide up my thighs to my belt, undoing it quickly, as she looks up at me. "Eye contact is important Mom. Are you watching?" as she undoes my pants, zipper, and pulls my pants to the floor. My fat cock is hard and encased in my boxers.

"Hmm hmm", escapes Tanya's lips, watching her daughter slip her fingers into my waistband, pulling out and down, lowering my boxers, letting my cock spring out.

"Oh fuuuck. Nice Rick!", looking up at me, now holding the base of my cock in her hand. "This must be at least 8," her fingertips barely touching together with the thickness of my shaft.

"Almost. 7 and 3/4 to be exact", smiling at her holding it.

"Oh my", whispers Tanya to herself. Staring at my cock.

Without another word, Bella wraps her lips around the head and lowers her mouth, twisting her lips expertly as she does. Lifting it with her hand, and licking the underside of my shaft to my balls, and back up. Swirling her tongue around the head, before taking it into her throat in a swift plunge.

"Awww," I moaned. My hand reached for her blonde hair.

"Oh you like it in my throat don't you?" she says coyly, with the head of my cock resting on her lips as she speaks. "This is so thick, let's try some more," as she plunges back down on my cock.

She took it deeper than expected, forcing herself to take it, bouncing her mouth on it as if forcing it. My hand on the back of her head helps her, forcing it into her throat as she chokes and pulls off. A long string of her saliva from the tip of my cock to her lips. Licking it up naturally. Admiring my cock in her hand, as she starts to stroke.

"I almost took it all," noting the pink lipstick ring close to the base of my cock. My cock is shiny and wet in her hand, watching her almost worship it as she rubs the head over her lips, her pretty cheeks, and back into her mouth. She cupped my smooth balls in her hand, sucking lightly, bobbing her head up and down on my shaft in a slow, steady rhythm. "And that is how you do it," she said, looking over at Tanya.

I was so focused on Bella and watching her suck my cock, hadn't noticed Tanya move to her tummy, on her elbows, watching eagerly. "That was amazing Bella, thank you," kissing the top of her head as she stood.

She smiled and jumped on the bed, her big boobs bouncing out, and making no effort to cover them. Noticing her bra was long gone, and her dress riding up to her waist as she sat on her knees. Not a tan line to be seen on her big perky tits.

"Is it my turn now?" Tanya asked, standing up, trying to fix her twisted dress that was half on and half off.

"Sure, I'd like that. But first, lets fix this," as I take her hips in my hands and turn her. I turn her so her back is to me, letting her other arm out of her shoulder strap, letting her dress fall to her thick hips. I slowly unhook her corset, each loop slowly, until her big boobs are released fully and I toss it on the bed next to Bella. Pulling her dress up, but not over her shoulders, just covering her nipples in front of Bella.

"Thank you, Sir. That feels wonderful, so free with that corset off", as she turns to me. Her big 38DDD boobs were barely covered, nipples like mountains poking through the thin material of her dress. "So I should be on my knees then?" sliding down to her knees with her hands gliding over my chest, unbuttoning my shirt as she slid down. Looking at my cock inches from her lips, then looking back up at me. Wrapping her hand around the base of my cock, squeezing it, like it's a new toy. She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head while looking at me, closing her eyes as she took me further into her mouth.

"Oh, wow, those lips are better than I imagined," I gasped.

She takes both my hands and puts them on her head, never letting cock out of her mouth. Her lips slid up and down on my shaft, getting used to having a cock in her mouth and not wanting to rush it. I knew I would not be lasting long, after being teased all night. My balls felt so swollen. Holding her blonde hair in my hands, I started fucking her mouth more. Guiding her down further and further. She looked up at me, almost smiling with my cock in her mouth, forcing herself deeper into my cock. As if she had no gag relax, she let me fuck her throat, "gulk gulk gulk," coming from her mouth as she sucked my cock better than I could have asked. She popped her mouth off me for the first time, taking a deep breath, saliva dripping from my cock, onto her tits. Licking her spit off my shaft and balls. "How was that? Oh look, my lipstick is further than yours Bella."

We both look over at Bella, still kneeling on the bed, with her fingers working her wet pussy. Her eyes closed, and her fingers rubbed and circled her swollen clit eagerly. She looked so hot fucking herself in front of us. Biting her lower lip, as if in a dream, playing with her left nipple roughly. We watched for what seemed like a few minutes, Tanya stroking my cock in her hand as we watched her together, admiring her hot little body, how she pinched and tweaked her hard pink nipples, and the wet sloshing noise coming from her pussy.

My cock was on the verge of exploding, and I was trying hard not to, focusing on other things, but enjoying everything around me. Tanya softly stroking my cock, up and down the fat shaft. Caressing my balls and looking at my balls and cock, like she was studying it. She squeezed the head and pre-cum bubbled on the tip. We both noticed, and she licked it off the tip without being told and smiled up at me.

"You are going to cum soon huh?" she asked coyly.

I nodded, "With all this excitement and touching, surprised I haven't exploded yet."

"I'm impressed you haven't either. Um, Rick, I think I am. You know, ready."

"Are you sure? I am not expecting it."

Helping her off her knees to the bed, "Oh I am sure. I want to feel you inside me, Rick."

Ricknnca
Ricknnca
578 Followers