Meeting a Newly Divorced Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just my thumb baby."

"Oh shit! I can't imagine what your big dick would feel like. Holy fuck you are good with your fingers!"

"Did it hurt?" Tanya asked shyly, barely audible.

Bella looked at me, then her mom. "Mom, taking anything in the ass takes patience and practice. If you are curious," looking up at me, "you are in very good hands. Just don't start taking that big dick of his first. Let him teach you with a finger first."

Tanya looked up at me, smiling nervously.

"We'll see baby, we'll see, "stroking her hair out of her eyes.

"Do you girls want to stay the night with me?" helping them both off the wet marble floor, my arms around both their naked bodies.

Tanya looked at Bella, Bella looked at me, then her mom. "Stay the night if you want Mom. I can go get your night bag."

"Honey, I don't want you to sleep alone. This was supposed to be a girl's trip. Will you stay with us? If Rick doesn't mind?", looking at me for approval.

"Ladies, I am here at your disposal, whatever you two beautiful ladies want, I will make happen," kissing Tanya on the lips, then Bella on her cheek.

"OK! Settled!" Tanya exclaimed like a schoolgirl who got her way. "I'll go with you to get our stuff."

Stay tuned for Part 3