Meeting a Pro Football Player

Story Info
I'm the lucky girl he wants to meet. I'm tingling all over.
3.4k words
4.36
14k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,782 Followers

Hi, my name is Teena. Let me share the amazing adventure I had last weekend. First, a bit about myself. I'm nineteen and graduated from high school last year. Right now, I work at a family restaurant as a server but I have bigger ambitions. Men say I'm pretty and a fellow from a modeling agency even invited me in for a photo shoot. Nothing came of it, but I did get a nice set of professional photos to keep forever.

I am a real football fan and my fantasy has been to meet and marry a player. Call me crazy, but it does happen and I'm a pure optimist. Why not me? I'd be the perfect mate. I sent one of my photos from the modeling agency to a good-looking rookie linebacker, named Blake, who plays for an out-of-town team. I included my cell number and some personal info. We have been texting and talking for the last three weeks and this week his team will be in my city. Blake wants to meet me. Oh, my frigging god, that is so incredible. I've been vibrating for the last few days.

He says a few of his teammates have rented a hotel suite for a post-game get-together and that I should wear a nice party dress. The only one I have is my prom dress. It's a light pink, girlie color with a short skirt. The top is shoulderless and is cut low in front. We girls were trying to look sexy for our prom pictures. When I put it on, I noticed my breasts had gotten larger over the last year. Now I don't need a push-up bra like prom night to make my breasts look sexy over the top of my dress. The skirt was also tighter. I guess my hips had matured as well. I bought a new thong panty. On prom night, I made the mistake of having a normal panty and the lines showed through the thin satin material. My girlfriends teased me all night.

The night before my party date with Blake, I shaved off my pubic hair, totally clean even up to my anus. I didn't know if we would be having sex, but I wanted to be prepared just in case. Not that I've had a lot of sex. My boyfriend went off to university a thousand miles away. Apart from him, I only had a couple of one-night stands that went nowhere. Truth was that I was just flat out going to offer myself up to Blake, the football god. My dream was that Blake would fall for me and we could be together forever. Why not dream big.

The lobby to the hotel was huge with many sitting areas and people milling about. I looked over at the elevator bank and felt a surge of panic. My knees were weak, and I went and sat on a sofa to get up my nerve. The people around the lobby were so sophisticated. Many of the women were in beautiful evening dresses. Everyone was so happy. I spotted a couple of players from the team. This must be where the team stayed. It would be so good to be part of this world. Dammit, I thought, I'll do this. Over I went to the elevator. It was half full of well-dressed folks. I pressed the button for the top floor. The crowd got off at a fancy bar and restaurant floor and I was alone as I ascended with my small handbag clutched in both my hands in front of me.

The doors opened and I could hear some party sounds at one end of a long hallway. The door to the suite was halfway open. I confirmed the number on the door and went inside. There were about twenty men and women standing around with drinks in their hands. I saw Blake, my awesome date over beside the bar and went to him.

He was so big in real life. I felt so tiny. Oh my god, he's so gorgeous. I melted as he broke into a big grin as I approached.

"There's my little lady." He leaned down, held my bare shoulders, and gave me an air kiss just like I'd seen in the movies. "Thanks for coming. I've been looking forward to meeting you."

I blushed I'm sure a thousand shades of red and said, "I've been dying to meet you too. Thanks so much for inviting me."

He continued, "What would you like to drink?"

I always drink beer but that seemed to amateur, so I said my mom's favorite.

"I'll have a seven-and-seven."

The bartender made it and Blake handed it to me. We toasted.

He said, "Here's to getting to know each other better." I saw his eyes were looking at my breasts and that gave me a little adrenaline rush. His eyes seemed to look through my dress. I drank some of my drink. I remember the whisky taste wasn't very nice. The room was buzzing with people talking loudly and music in the background. All the women were very pretty, and the men were very athletic and handsome. It was very intimidating but so exhilarating to be there amongst all those beautiful people.

We talked about football, mostly about his time in college football. I just stared up at him with loving, admiring eyes as he talked. He was interested in my boring life. I had a few drinks and was feeling pretty good, but I was careful not to have too many. When a teammate came over with his girlfriend, I just held onto Blake's strong muscular arm as they talked football. His beautiful girlfriend did the same. Her man had his hand on her bum and soon Blake cupped mine. When he did that he looked down with pride and gave my bum-cheek a squeeze. Of course, I smiled up at him in complete adoration and leaned my head on his hard bicep under his sports jacket.

I could see a couple on one of the sofas kissing very passionately. They didn't seem to care about the other folks in the room. Somebody had put on dance music and few pairs were dancing. Two beautiful ladies did a very sexy dance that all the men cheered them for. These were two team cheerleaders that were breaking the rules to be with the players. Blake was enjoying the show and suddenly swept me into his arms and kissed me. His body was so big and rock hard. It took my breath away as I hugged him and his tongue parted my lips. He grabbed my ass-cheeks with his huge hands and massaged them deeply. I was embarrassed that others could see us but of course said nothing. I was so proud that Blake liked me.

A lady came into the room. She was older than the others, maybe early thirties, but was very classy and gorgeous. Her long blonde hair was cut in a trendy new style. She had on a knee-length silver satin evening gown that clung to her perfect body like a second skin. Her eyes locked onto Blake and over she came with a look of pure adoration on her face.

He said, "Hi Bethany, I didn't know if you would come. I'm glad you did."

"Yes, it took me some time to get my nerve up. But here I am."

With that Blake gave her a kiss on the lips and a hug. In her heels, she was many inches taller than me and her body was womanly, but still she also looked small in his arms.

He asked what she wanted to drink and went over to the bar. This gave me time to talk with her.

"Hi, my name is Teena." I offered my hand and she said, "Hi, my name's Bethany. Oh my god, I can't believe I'm here. It's like nothing I've ever done.. I'm just all jelly inside. I've only had sex with my husband, never cheated even though I've had lots of offers. But in a moment of craziness, I contacted Blake. He is just so beautiful, so virile and so young. When he texted back and said he'd never been with an older woman, I just lost all modesty and said I wanted to be his first. I'm so bad. It's so unlike me and I almost didn't come. He said he had a girlfriend that wasn't jealous. Is that you?"

Listening to her sent my heart plunging. Should I leave? Should I stay? What's happening? My head was in a daze.

She repeated, "Are you Blake's girlfriend?"

"No, we've been getting to know each other on social media and this is our first date. I really want to be his girlfriend. But I didn't know anything about you and him."

She said, "You are very beautiful and the right age for him for a real relationship. I'm just here for something short-term. Why don't we just go with the flow and see where things go. At the least of it, it will be an experience of a lifetime for both of us."

Blake came back and she kissed him below the ear and said, "Thank you, thank you, thank you for inviting me. Just ask me anything, Blake."

Not to be outdone, I took his hand and kissed the palm and placed it on my bum. I was going to be the best girl he has ever been with and make him my own.

He kissed me and said to both of us women, "Aren't I the luckiest guy, two beautiful women."

We drank more and Bethany loosened up after a few drinks. Blake was free with his hands and I could see she was embarrassed when her cupped her breast in front of the other couples. I fawned all over him and let him explore my breasts and bottom. But I had my back to the others when he grabbed my pussy over my skirt. Bethany graciously, avoided being touched down there when he tried. He was treating us like trophies to his teammates. My guess is that rookies need to make their bones.

When he touched us intimately, the package in his slacks became so large. It sent a chill through me and I could see Bethany's eyes widen when she saw it. We were all getting very horny. Watching Bethany get hot and loose was fascinating. I'd heard the phrase 'bitch in heat' but never seen it. A mature woman hot for sex was a new thing for me to witness.

Finally, she whispered in Blake's ear, "Let's go to your room and fuck."

He broke into a big shit-ass grin and said loudly for all to hear, "It's time to RUMBLE. Let's go ladies."

I cringed with the little modesty I had left as we walked out of the party room with his hands on our asses. Everyone knew we were going for sex. Walking to the elevator, my mind and eyes turned to the large tent in Blake's slacks. As soon as the elevator doors closed, Bethany was all over Blake including stroking his crotch as she kissed his lips. But his eyes were drilled on me in a hungry way over her shoulder that got my pussy throbbing.

It was a blur how we got to the bedroom of his posh suite. Bethany attacked his shirt as I went to my knees and undid his belt and waistband. As I stripped his pants down and off, Bethany already hand her hand deep inside his underwear as she panted in a sexual frenzy. I pulled his underwear down. Oh my god, his penis was amazing. Even half hard it was much larger than the few I had seen. Without a thought, I rose on my knees and kissed his cock-head in adoration and respect.

An animal growl came from Blake's throat and he took my hands and raised me to my feet. His hands pushed the top of my dress down roughly, exposing my breasts. Cupping them in each of his huge hands he said, "There are those sweet titties I've been dying to see all night." He looked over at Bethany and said in a firm tone, "Time to get naked ladies."

He crawled buck-naked onto the bed as her and I stripped in double time, panties and all. I was surprised to see she had a full bush. I found out later, Blake wanted that. I lay on one side and Bethany the other. Amazingly, he turned to me and laying on his side looked down at my naked body.

"Teena, my sweet, you are amazing."

My heart leaped for joy and I replied, "Blake, my love, you are beyond amazing." I kissed his chest as his hand found my crotch. Of course, I spread my knees in completed acceptance. The odor of my love juices filled the air. Bethany was laying on her side behind Blake, kissing his ear and her hand reached around gripping the shaft of his stiffening erection.

I reached up my lips to his and kissed them several times and then on his face as his fingers probed my pussy. I was in heaven.

Bethany was shifting down and I could see her pull his hips back to let her lips wrap around the head of his erection. She gobbled his manhood like it was a delicious treat.

Blake looked down and said, "That's the ticket. I just knew you older ladies have so much experience. Down and dirty sex. Right on. I bet you've sucked a lot of cock in your day." Bethany looked up and smiled with her eyes as her beautiful mouth was stretched around his cock.

He looked at me and said, "Get down there and learn, baby." He took two large pillows and put them behind his back as he leaned on the headboard so he could watch us perform. I had jerked off a boy in his car but never did oral. He continued, "Teena, lay with your ass up here. I want to play with your pussy while you suck me off."

When my head was close to his crotch, his cock seemed even bigger. I must have been to slow because his hand on the back of my head pushed me towards his cock. With a wide, pink tongue, Bethany was licking the base of his erection and I did the same around the deep red, engorged, circumcised head. His hand went to my bum and I parted my knees in case he wanted to feel me up there in my crotch. With my boyfriends, I was always embarrassed for them to see my back end. But Blake can see or do anything he wanted.

Bethany pushed the tip to my lips. I knew what she's indicating. I stretched my lips as much as possible and took the head into my mouth.

Blake shouted, "Oh fuck yes. That feels fucking sweet, Teena." Bethany must have known I didn't have much experience because she placed her hand on the back of my head and pushed down so the head went deeper inside my mouth. Then she released the pressure and his cock slid back. I got the message, closed my eyes and bobbed on my own.

Soon Blake panted, "Oh fuck yes, Bethany, you naughty lady, licking my balls. Teena, get down there with the lady. I don't want to cum in your mouth. I want to cum in your sweet, tight pussy." His fingers slid up and down the wet folds of my pussy as my face touched Bethany's and my tongue licked his cleanly shaven ball-sack. His crotch smelled very musky as I pleasured his balls.

Bethany looked up and begged. "Blake, I'm so fucking horny. I need your cock. May I?"

He said pointing down at his manhood, "I'm all yours, horny lady."

I was amazed at how quickly, Bethany rose up, straddle Blakes waist, notched the head of his cock in her pussy and settled down completely impaled. Her womanly scream of pleasure, I will never forget. I could tell she almost fainted with the sensation. She froze in position with a look of luxury on her face. Blake reached up with one hand and cupped her full, mature breast and the other on my smaller one. I felt pride that he was thinking of me even as he was cock deep inside of Bethany. I took and kissed his hand and placed it back on my breast. I almost wept with joy when he smiled at me and pulled me in to sit beside him to watch Bethany in action. My god, she was amazing. She growled as she ground her sex into his. Her hips twerked as she pivoted on his erection. The perfect lady that had entered the party room was now a lust-filled tart with a sole mission of reaching an explosive orgasm.

She moaned, "Oh fuck baby, your cock is so wonderful." She leaned forward and humped her pussy on his junk with loud slapping sounds as their crotches slammed against each other. "Oh my god, you fill me up. Oh, oh sweet baby, I love your cock. Yes, yes, yes, oh fuck yes." Her pace got frantic and she just whimpered as she raced to her goal. Then she screamed, "AHHHH, OH fuck, AHHHHH. My fucking aaaahhh, holy crap. Fuck, fuck, fuck." She fell forward onto Dereck chest, totally limp and completely satisfied.

The erotic show had me incredibly hot. My mind was in a lust cloud. When Bethany rolled off, Blakes cock sprang up like a big pole. It seemed so desirable but so dangerous. I hid my face under Blake's chin and waited for him to take me.

Blake said in a low, firm voice, "That was sweet Bethany but I need to do some thrusting. Yes, some good animal rutting."

He went from sitting to kneeling halfway down the bed. I was still sitting where I had been beside him not knowing what I should do. He was so big in front of me, a nude bull of a man. My heart was beating a mile a minute when he grabbed my ankles, grunted and pulled me onto my back before him. That took my breath away and I could hear a squeal come from my throat. Looking over at Bethany, I saw her with a big smile on her face as he positioned between my legs to mount me. In a flash, he fell forward. I braced for his weight, but he expertly was suspended on his elbows and knees above and slightly touching my naked body.

I was filled with love and adoration and wrapped my arms as best I could around his muscular body.

I begged in his ear, "I am yours sweet lover. I am yours."

I could feel Bethany's hand in our crotch area and then her notching Blake's manhood into my vagina opening." His animal sounds mingled with my whimpering as he thrust solidly and deeply into my center. Oh sweet, Mary, my world was rocked as my pussy was filled and waves of pleasure and pain rolled through my body. As my vagina adjusted to his large size, it became only pleasure, pure pleasure. I stretched my legs as wide as possible to allow him to go deeper into my center. My feet were high in the air and I could see them sway as he thrust solidly into me. I could hear girlie sounds from my throat mix with his manly grunting as our bodies collided. Lust overtook my brain and I raced towards what seemed like a dangerous orgasm. It was like running towards an edge of a cliff, leaping into the powerful, unknown. Oh, fuck yes, I fucking jumped off. I know not what I shouted but I was screaming as my pussy exploded. Blake was shouting too as he came inside me. He rolled off me laughing in total joy. I curled up next to him and kissed his shoulder in complete adoration.

The rest of the night was a great pleasure. We had more sex. Blake did doggy-style sex with Bethany. That was a truly amazing sight, a total animal act. I'll certainly never forget that. She loved it. Blake had to catch an early flight. I saw him off at the airport and we have kept in touch by social media. I look forward to when he plays again in my city. I've been texting with a player from another team who is really hot. His team is coming this weekend and we are getting together. Maybe he will be my future husband. Can't stop being an optimist.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,782 Followers