Meeting Again Pt. 03

Story Info
Married and babies, lots of babies.
10.2k words
4.8
22.5k
57

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers

I find it interesting how different people view the stories I submit. I guess it's like real life, some see the good in something while others see nothing but the negative. This particular story has produced more e-mail activity than anything I've done prior, all but two comments were positive, and even those weren't nasty. They simply didn't see the story in the manner I attempted to portray it. I enjoy writing, I'm not very good at it, but I enjoy it none the less. Thank you for reading my stories.

Meeting Again part three

About mid-night I heard feet shuffling across the floor, the screen door opened, Edda stepped out wrapped in a blanket and plopped onto my lap. She put my hand beneath the blanket for me to feel her naked body. I played with her labia, getting them soaked along with the pubic hair alongside the vulva. I hadn't looked but I could tell Edda's pubic hair was very much like her mother, soft, curly and mostly in the center.

"Edda my dear, would you like your nipples sucked again? Shall I finger you to an orgasm?"

I was fuckin with her and she knew it, her answer proved it.

"Oh, you're gonna suck my tits alright, you're gonna finger and lick me, then you're going to stuff my hungry almost abandoned tight pussy with all that meat between your legs. Whether we do it here on the porch or in our bed I don't care, but you are going to fuck me tonight. The ball's in your court."

As I walked through the door carrying her in my arms, I kicked the inside door shut, walked to the bedroom, laid her so her legs were hanging over and pushed my face tightly into her den of desire. I wasted no time with foreplay and teasing, I sought, found, and spent all my time and effort making love to her hardened clit with my mouth. My hands were under her butt and alongside her body, her hands holding so tightly on my wrists it almost hurt. Her hips were pushing upward into my face as her hands left my wrists and interlaced into my hair.

I moved my hands up to play with the tiny offerings I'd dreamt of holding for years. Feeling her tiny tits caused my dick to harden and twitch, bobbing up and down as I licked and sucked her pussy to orgasm. I was lost in the haze of her body's convulsions when I felt her legs tighten against my head, had I been further down in her muff I'd have suffocated. Pushing my head away she cried no more, no more. Her legs relaxed and flopped to the side providing me with a close up of her love nest.

The gash wasn't long, maybe three inches, the labia or as some say, *the lips* weren't large as I'd seen on some women. I thought that they were probably puffed up due to the orgasm, but even at that they were soft and inviting, opened ever so slightly, girl juices trickling down a bit. Pussy juice was not only all over my face, it was all over her inner thighs, the few hairs along her labia were soaked and glistening in the light. Her clit was bigger than her mom's, Cathy's was more like a button or marble whereas Edda's was more like a miniature dick that stood out a half inch or more, which appeared to be throbbing as it still protruded from its hiding spot.

With my fingers flat and together I softly rubbed over her mound and around her clit. After jumping and moaning she finally put her hand on mine to stop any movement, then drew her legs upward and together, squeezing them tight as she shuddered. I felt her pulling at my hand as her legs relaxed, laying next to her she put her arms around me kissing me, then giggled.

"I've never gone down on a girl and here I am going down on myself via your mouth. I don't mind the taste, it's just different. Eddie Eversen are you going to make love to me as good as you did mom?"

"I'm certainly going to try."

"That's what I wanted to hear, she told me you sent her over the cliff every time you made love."

Pulling back a little I gave her a funny look, almost questioning. "Didn't Dante do that as well?'

'No, he thought he was a stud, and I pretended he was but in the end he wasn't. I've never been promiscuous, but I'd had better from an inexperienced college freshman. He was what I've heard referred to as a *pump and dump* lover. When I think about it, he was never a lover, he only loved himself, it was always about his needs. I never revealed this to mother, but I hadn't let him touch me after I knew he was cheating, I don't mean caught, I mean cheating. You don't return home with cum encrusted underwear and tell your wife you were thinking of her. It was all bullshit."

"I'm sorry to hear that, it isn't supposed to be like that. I'll do my best to make sure you're satisfied and always feel like you're the most important person in my life."

"Ed, will you let me give you a blow job? Dante always wanted me to, but he was uncut and didn't keep himself very clean, I know most guys do, but he didn't so I wouldn't put it in my mouth unless we showered together, which was almost never. I did it in college a couple times and neither guy complained, I think I could do it okay."

I smiled and kissed her soft tantalizing lips. "Do you think you could stand another licking afterward?"

With her hand on my chest she gently pulled at the hair. "Just what do you have in mind naughty boy?"

I'll let you suck me if you'll sit on my face when you're done."

"Oh Ed, that would be a first for me. I'm still pretty tingly down there but I'd love to try that."

I didn't want her to have to kneel on the hard floor so I positioned myself with my back against the headboard, she immediately figured it out and lay with her face above my groin area. I felt her soft delicate fingers take hold of my dick followed by the slickness of her lips and warmth of her mouth. Cathy was a wonderful cocksucker, and if her daughter finished the way she'd just begun, Edda would be as well. With her left hand gently rolling and tickling my balls and her right hand on my stomach she slowly lowered her head until nearly all my cock was in her mouth. At a solid six and a healthy girth I don't consider myself huge, to my pleasure this girl had at least four and a half in her mouth before I touched the back of her throat. Both Edda and Cathy told me I was hung, I quickly surmised I wasn't all that big, they had simply been married to men with little dicks.

I loved the fact that she was mouth only, just as Cathy had been and I wondered if they had ever compared notes so to speak. Edda maintained the same steady slow deep motion, cheeks caving in as she sucked on the upstroke, her sweet lips pursed and pushing out as she lowered her head. That was so damned erotic to me, watching Edda with my dick in her mouth. As I neared my climax she sensed it as well, my balls contracting in her hand, she pulled off and told me in her mouth before dropping right back onto my dick. My fingers were gently stroking her hair, when I felt it begin, I had all I could do not to cram the entire thing in her mouth.

She raised up, locked her lips at the head and sucked in her cheeks as the first blast hit her throat, quickly swallowing she was ready for the next, and the next. It had been a long time since I'd cum and I seemed to have an abundance, as my dick softened, she continued to gently suck, her head slowly bobbin up and down. Rolling my balls in her soft tender fingers, releasing my dick she looked up smiling.

"Was it okay lover, did I satisfy you?"

I was sweating, breathing hard and trying to catch my breath. "Baby it was fantastic, it's been a long time since I've cum like that. I could hear you gulping, did I shove it too far into your mouth?"

"It was just right Ed, thanks for not trying to deep throat me. It's painful and degrading if you don't want to do it. I know girls who actually practice and do that with their boyfriend or husband, but I just can't get into it."

"Don't fret hon, I like it slow and deep, just the way you did it. I'm gonna lay down and I want you to knee walk alongside my body, then put your knees past my shoulders."

I scooted flat and she did as I'd told her. Her legs were long enough her pussy wasn't tight to my face, I used my hands to spread her knees a little, her pussy was directly on my mouth. Edda was groaning, making those soft seductive kind of girl moans and whimpers only they can make. My tongue stretched and made contact with her pussy, licking bottom to top in one swipe.

"Oh my God Eddie, oh my God. This is wonderful baby, you can do this to me anytime you'd like, I love your tongue."

Her skinny hips were moving back and forth rubbing her soft tasty cunt across my mouth, the juice was running freely, her system was certainly excited and producing lots of natural lubrication. As she neared her hips began to buck and thrust against my mouth, I tried something I'd never done before. I gently bit onto her protruding clit, she nearly blasted through the roof. Lifting my head with her hands and smashing her pussy into her face she let out a primal yell that I was sure woke the neighbors.

Savagely jabbing her pussy into my face again and again she finally began to relax, in the process slowing her motions, but still rubbing her clit over my tongue very ten seconds or so, then bucking again. I had my hands on her tits softly caressing, squeezing, pulling them outward until I reached the nipple, then pulling it gently before letting it snap back into place. Edda moved back then flopped next to me, feet at my head, mine at hers. I listened to her breathing slow and become shallow. She's gone to sleep I thought to myself, a second time. She stirred reaching for my hand.

"My gosh Ed, no wonder my mother was a slut for you. I feel like I've been thoroughly fucked and your dick hasn't been inside me yet. Can we wait a few minutes before we do it, I need to settle down."

I pulled on her raising her up. "No baby, we aren't going to wait, I want my dick inside while your pussy is still pulsing and dripping with girl cum. I want you on hands and knees over me, slide onto my dick and put your titties in my mouth. I want to start out sucking on those hard little nipples."

"Start out, I don't follow."

"I don't do pump and dump Edda, I do *fuck em silly and leave them a quivering mess on my bed*. We'll start with you on top, we'll finish with me behind, your little ass in the air and my dick buried to my balls as I hammer your sweet cunt. Now get up here, put my cock inside you and a tit in my mouth."

Straddling me she grabbed my dick holding it up as it connected with the opening to her vagina. With my hands on her shoulders I gently pushed her backward, I let her take three or four short strokes and then softly slowly pushed her the rest of the way. When we were ass to pelvis she sat straight up, tweaked her tits and sighed.

"I've never been so full of cock, this is marvelous. I can't wait to feel you cumming inside me."

As she leaned forward she carefully positioned herself to put a nipple in my mouth, alternating from one to the other as she ground up and down, back and forth. Her body slowed, she tensed and then her tummy convulsed, legs shaking and her head was bent forward with her mouth wide open. As she slowed I pulled her to me and told her.

"Wrap your arms and legs I'm going to roll us."

With me now on top she looked at me lovingly, smiling, pulling me down we kissed, "Eddie this is so good, I love you so much. I want you to claim me tonight, make me yours like I should have been from the beginning."

At that point we made love, every stroke was long and deliberate, no jack rabbit thrusts, nice long strokes with our pelvis touching each time, her hips raising to meet me. I knew she was close again, but then so was I, a few strokes later I heard her breathing change, her body tensed, her heels dug into my ass cheeks and she thrust up onto my cock holding us both still. When she recovered, I patted her hip and told her hands and knees. And there it was, her tiny ass pushed back to me, puffy pussy lips pushing between her legs begging to be fucked. As I entered I buried it to the hilt, she looked back.

"Don't be gentle Ed, it's only ass and not glass, fuck me like you own me."

So I did. I banged on her with everything I had, taking out my years of frustration at her not ever seeing me as lover material, she was as enthusiastic as I was, throwing her body back into me with all she had. Our bodies were connecting with such force that her small B tits were moving back and forth, they weren't big enough to swing, but they were moving. By the time we'd almost reached the peak we had one goal and one goal only, we were working toward the prize. I was thrusting, she was pushing into me with vigor but the anxious part of it was gone, now we were just enjoying each other's body.

I could feel her inner muscles begin to squeeze and knew she was close, my dick was swelling as I neared my climax. She suddenly pushed back and stayed still, her butt twitching, legs shaking, soft yells of Uh and Ah coming from her mouth, then.

"I can feel you getting bigger Ed, cum in me baby, cum in my pussy, own me Eddie."

That was all I needed as I lunged forward one last time, the end of my dick erupting, acting like a volcano spewing and coating the inside of her vagina. She fell forward out of breath, I followed right next to her completely wrung out. My God, after almost an hour of messing around I was at the end, I needed sleep soon. What a day it had been, I reached for the lamp, pulled her close and the two of us drifted off to sleep, neither of us caring whether we'd cleaned up or not. If we woke in a puddle of cum, it would be our cum, besides that's what washing machines are for, washing spunk stained sheets.

We slept like the dead until just after seven, me waking first, jumping into the shower to wash some of the previous night's activities off my body, I was nearly finished when I saw the curtain move and in stepped Edda. Bed head, sleepy eyed and equally as full of last nights dried fluids as I was. We kissed without a word being said, she patted my cheek and I patted her butt, then I got busy washing her body. When it came to her hair, she said she should probably do it, I didn't argue, got out, dried off, donned some clothes and stripped the bed.

By the time I'd tossed the soiled sheets into the washer and was making pancakes Edda walked into the kitchen, smiling, she put her arms around my neck sucking my tongue halfway down her throat.

Leaning back she smiled at me, "Good morning lover, I can't remember ever feeling this invigorated after a night of sex, then again he never lasted long, and certainly not more than once. Tell me big boy, can you still go more than once a night?"

I slapped her ass playfully to a sharp squeal, "I guess you'll have to find out won't you. The question is not twice in one night, we did that last night, the question will be can I go three in succession? We'll have to work on that after I recuperate."

"So are you telling me I can't call for cock this afternoon?"

"No Edda, you can call for it all you like, I'm just not sure I can supply. Tell you what, if you can get it hard you can ride it."

She smirked then pushed me away, "Heavens no, I'm so swollen from that pounding last night it hurt to pee. You're the right size for me, long enough you don't hurt my cervix and wide enough to stimulate the walls to orgasm. Is the coffee ready?"

Following breakfast we got the bulk of her clothes put away, she told me she wanted me into the room with her by weeks end and to not give her any shit about it. I sat on the bed pulling her down with me.

"I like sleeping in the same bed, but I like the idea of having my own bathroom. We can dress together, shower together if you want, it's just nice to have one place where I can keep all my stuff and not fight for counter space. Would it hurt your feelings if we did that?"

"Hmmm, I never thought about it like that, but sure, that makes sense. I've noticed you're an early morning guy, that'll probably work quite well."

We spent the afternoon getting the yard mowed and cleaning up my flower beds. The two old sisters that had lived on the end of our street since Christ was a child stopped on their way home after church. Edda had her back to the sidewalk on her hands and knees as they approached. Elsa the older one was the first to speak.

"Hello Ed, who do you have helping you today?"

As Edda stood and turned both ladies faces went white as a ghost. The younger one said almost inaudibly, "Cathy, is that really you?"

"No Beatrice, it's me Edda, I look a lot like mom."

Both said almost together, "Oh deary you look exactly like your mom." Beatrice then said, "So pretty and just as thin as Cathy, we should look so good." Followed by soft laughter and chuckling.

I left them to it taking the mower to start on the backyard. We finished around four and decided we'd better get some more groceries in the house, we took a quick shower together doing a lot of necking without much feeling. Well, she didn't feel much, I couldn't help myself when it came to her breast's, I had to caress and suck them a little. We tossed on some casual duds, jumped into her Honda Pilot and made our way to the store. As we checked out a high school classmate saw us and hollered before we got across the parking lot.

"Hey Edda, Edward, good to see you. I hear you guys are an item."

We looked at each other in bewilderment, how the hell does news travel so quickly overnight?

Edda spoke, "Yes, we're engaged, something we should have done seven years ago. I've moved back here permanently, I can do my job from home, we plan to marry and raise a family."

"Ya got it all figured out huh? Well, I think ya missed something, you aint got no ring on yer finger."

We nodded, smiled, tipped our head, said goodbye, loaded the groceries, got into the car, looked at each other and both said at the same time, "Damn". Then we laughed until our tummies hurt.

Putting the groceries away I thought I remembered the movers were going to delivery her stuff on Wednesday, she concurred, which was good because I'd be home.

"Eddie, can we go get a ring Wednesday night after the movers are gone? I feel silly telling people we're engaged but I don't have a ring."

"I have another idea if you're open to it. I have another two day run beginning Thursday but my next run isn't until Monday, we could go to the city and get you a ring on Saturday when we aren't rushed. In the mean time I think I saw your mom's engagement ring in her jewelry box, you could wear that until then so people aren't bugging you."

Sitting at the table she seemed to contemplate that idea a long time, stood, made her way to me and sat on my lap. With her arms around my neck we kissed, I whispered I loved her and kissed her again.

Edda got real serious looking, gazing into my eyes, "Ed, how are you financially? I mean what's our budget for a wedding set?"

"If we can keep it below thirty grand I can write a check, otherwise I'll have to cash in a CD."

"Are you serious Ed, that's a lot of money."

"Edda, what have I had to spend my money on the past five years, your mom only charged me two hundred a month plus half the utilities because I took care of all the yard work and maintenance. I'm not a party animal, I didn't chase skirts, if I want a beer I usually have it at home. Being an engineer I get checked for drugs and alcohol often, so I keep my beer consumption to a minimum. What else did I have to do with my money but stick it in the bank?"

I looked at her with interest, "And you, do you have debt we need to clear up?"

"Me ... Heavens no. I've been making low six figures for a few years now and I've been banking the alimony asshole has to pay me, that will stop once we're married but I don't need it. I have the half value of our home and shared property in a long term investment, I put the half of his retirement fund, which wasn't a lot, into a short term CD so I can get to it if I need to. Sounds like our kids will be well taken care of. Going for a ring on Saturday sounds good."

R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers