Meeting Again Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had returned from a four day run, walked in the house expecting to see my girls in the kitchen waiting for me. They were there, but so was the Anderson girl from the next block over. We had used her a few times to baby sit for an hour or two. Edda was in a nice dress, stockings and heels, make up and hair were perfect. Putting her arms around my neck and covering me with kisses she told me to shower, we were going out to dinner, Emma was going to take care of the baby, mommy had expressed plenty of milk during the day, there would be plenty to feed the baby.

As we drove she was more affectionate than normal, finally pulling my hand over and onto her lap. I softly rubbed across her dress caressing her abdomen, she pushed it down on top of her mound/

"Do it right Ed, I want to feel your hand on my skin."

I yanked her dress up putting my hand between her legs, which to my surprise was void of any sort of covering. My hand was in her silky warm bush, as I moved my finger between her leg's she opened them wider smiling at me.

"Doc cleared me today, you can have all the pussy you want." I was turning the car around when she yelled out, "After we have dinner. I haven't been without a tiny person in almost two months, I need a few hours alone with you. Emma will do just fine."

My dick was hard as I got out of the car to open her door, seeing my hard dick she smiled.

"Sorry baby, I didn't think I would do that to you. If you want to get back in the car I'll give you a blow job to tide you over."

I seriously contemplated that, but chose to pass it by, I could hold out another few hours.

"As tempting as that is Edda I'll wait, I want every ounce of cum I have deposited inside you tonight, and if possible, I'd like to do that more than once."

Holding onto my arm she whispered, "We'll have to see how I'm feeling after the first time, I might not be able to go more than once, but if I am, we will."

We opted for a booth sitting next to each other, playfully rubbing the other's thigh, at one point she pulled my hand all the way to her warm wet playground, then leaning into my ear.

"That wetness you feel is all for you lover boy. Are you planning to taste me later? I'd really like that."

I looked her in the ye, "I'm gonna lick you until you beg me to stop."

I felt her body tremble slightly and my fingers got even more wet. Did my wife just have an orgasm? It sure felt like it. Oh boy, tonight is going to be worth waiting seven weeks for. Once I'd paid Emma and walked her to her house, waving at her folks as we arrived, I returned home to find Edda with Cathy's lips wrapped around a nipple sucking softly, falling asleep. Edda whispered she was almost done, to wait in the bedroom. Then she took my wrist as I was walking away.

"Would you like a taste? I'll leave a little in this one if you do. I know it sounds kind of kinky, but I've visualized you sucking milk from my breasts, it makes me wet."

I nodded and walked toward our bedroom. I disrobed hanging my suit and shirt, put my shoes away and was just laying down when Edda walked in. She'd changed before she nursed the baby as she approached she told me to sit on the edge of the bed. Opening her robe she undid the nursing bra, put a hand under her breast and ushered the nipple into my mouth telling me to suck softly until I could taste the milk. Once her milk let down she pulled my face tighter and said softly.

"Suck a little harder daddy, I need you to empty that one or I'll be leaking in a few hours."

It didn't take much to finish, I calmly unhooked the other side of the bra and began sucking that one empty as well.

"You're a naughty boy Eddie Eversen, I didn't give you permission to suck on that breast."

"Well my dear, I don't need permission, they're mine, the baby can use them but they're mine. Remember you once asked if I'd ever found my pink tittied girl, the answer is yes, she's standing in front of me."

Edda dropped the robe, took off the nursing bra and told me to eat her as she laid down. I spent a long time with my face in her wooly little beaver causing her to orgasm again and again until she did as I said she would have to, she begged me to stop. I didn't want or need to have her suck on my dick, I wanted it buried inside her. Raising up above her I slowly settled into that little love saddle known as her hips, a bit wider and more plump now, inviting me to ride her like I owned her. As I lowered she took hold of the tip and placed it into her very wet opening.

"All the way Eddie, I need it all the way, you won't hurt me, just go slow."

As I pushed into her she was pushing back until our pelvis were touching each other. Her legs came up as she gently wrapped them around me, then dropped them as she pushed up into me. We began a slow rhythm that sent luxurious reverberations throughout our bodies, I had only been inside her five minutes and I could feel my balls boiling. Edda was pushing into me hard and grunting, one of her signs that a climax was near.

"Princess, I can't hold out much longer. I'm sorry babe, the feel of your pussy is so overwhelming."

"Do it Eddie, cum in me. I'm there, if I feel you cumming I'll explode right along with you. Cum in me Ed, cum in my pussy, plant another baby in me."

As I pushed in one last time her long legs wrapped around my butt and held me tight to her, our bodies shaking, me grunting, her crying out. My balls clenched and life arose through my cock into her waiting cavity of lust. Spurt after spurt hit her cervix, at least five before my cock stopped throbbing, her hips were undulating beneath me, flinching upward into me, relaxing then doing it again. We were chest to chest, her arms around my neck, my face alongside hers, we were whispering sweet nothings to each other. I felt her pushing against my chest and moved off to her side still holding her tight to me.

I was the first to speak into the dark, "I love that little girl with every fiber of my being and waiting for this was worth it, ...but my gosh did I miss this. I missed being able to make love to you with you right next to me in bed."

She stroked my face with her fingers, "Me too lover, me to. You have no idea how many times I wanted to say the hell with the doctors orders and slide my pussy onto your dick. It would have hurt though and set things back even further. Now that I'm completely healed we can do this every night."

For the next month we did exactly that every time I was home, on my days off we could be found in the bedroom as the baby napped. Spring would be upon us within a few weeks, we began going for walks in the evening when I was home, there were still several families in the neighborhood that we'd grown up with, the kids were gone but the parents remembered us. We'd stop and chat, Cathy was the most common topic of discussion, most thought it was a sweet gesture to name her after her late grandma.

Summer brought warm longer days, at the county fair I won a teddybear for Cathy and a huge monkey for my princess. The fall colors and cooler weather drifted in, at least we were in a climate that snow seldom visited. Every time we made love Edda was beginning to say I needed to put another baby in her, even though she knew it was highly unlikely while she was lactating. Coming home from a two day run I noticed she hadn't nursed the baby at supper as she usually did, when I asked about it she told me she had begun weaning her. Cathy was fourteen months and it was time. That night in bed she told me she had another reason for weaning the baby.

"I want another baby Ed, and when that one is weaned I'm going to want another one, we'll see what our frame of mind is after that. Are you okay with that?"

"Perfectly fine. You're the one who's body goes through all the changes, I'm just here to help where I can. While I'm thinking about this, there's a shorter route coming up for bids, it would be a twelve hour round trip, work three straight twelves and get three days off. My boss says I have enough experience and seniority I stand a good chance of getting that route, I'd be home every night, some nights later than others but I'd still be home. That would help you wouldn't it? What do you think, should I bid on it?"

We jointly agreed that would be a good move, and it would definitely help having me home every night even if it might be after seven. Long story short, I did get the job with the shorter route and Edda was pregnant within three months. The second pregnancy went much smoother than the first, we knew what to expect and rolled with the punches so to speak. Edda had maintained a small amount of growth to her breasts while she nursed, but nothing that remained permanently. I was once again enjoying my little toys when she announced she had our second baby growing inside her. With me sucking before making love she told me to enjoy them while I could.

"Why? What's going on?"

Even in the dark I knew she was smiling, "Because you planted another baby in my tummy and they'll start getting bigger again, after a while you won't be able to maul them. My tummy will start growing soon, are you ready for that again?"

"Edda, I think you're the most beautiful when you're pregnant, it makes me hard when I look at your little tummy sticking out. Knowing our baby is in there."

James Martin was born at two in the morning, an easy birth and the complete opposite of his older sister. Whereas she had been rather aggressive nursing, James opened his tiny mouth, latched and sucked. Edda said it hurt only a few seconds in comparison to how hard Carol had sucked. Carol loved the idea of having a new brother and in her eyes a real live dolly to play with. We had to watch her like a hawk. Without telling me I knew when she was getting toward weaning time with James, she was letting me drain the last little bit each night we made love.

"Ed, do you want another baby?" She asked one late night after a wonderfully hard session in bed.

She didn't want it soft and sensuous, her exact words were, "Fuck me hard lover boy."

Laying next to her I quipped I was ready whenever she was.

"That's good, because I did a home test today and I'm pregnant."

"But I thought you couldn't get pregnant when you were lactating."

"No Ed, the chances are greatly diminished but it's not a method of birth control. Aren't you happy about it?"

"Ecstatic baby, ecstatic. As long as you're happy, I'm happy."

When we found out there were two lives in her we were surprised to say the least. Abigail and Anna joined our family in the summer months, Edda had to be so careful not to get a heat rash or chaffed when she nursed. Those little girls drained her every single day to the exact day she had finally weaned them.

We weathered through all the storms life threw at us, with a total of four kids you could say we're busy. It had been a few years since the twins were born when Edda once again informed me she had another baby in her tummy. We made the decision she'd get her tubes tied this time, or I'd get a vasectomy, five kids was going to be enough. Now that the oldest are into little league sports and Earl Ray, (named after my late father) still nursing we stay busy constantly. My immediate boss retired a year ago and I was fortunate enough to be promoted into his position, which puts me at home by five thirty every night and weekends off.

Edda has thought about working again but it would simply be because she wants to, we're fine financially and our kids will have enough in our education fund for all of them to go to secondary school if they so choose. Edda and I still sit on the front porch swing anytime the weather allows. We've watched our block evolve for over thirty years reaching the conclusion that as much as it's changed, it's still the same. Oh, it took the city over a year to replace that burned out street light, suddenly the cars were no longer rocking in front of our house. Our block had once been a lively place of kids, noise and games, it had dissipated as folks aged and the kids moved away. Today there are other young couples moving in and the streets once again teem with fun and the noises of children playing.

What hasn't changed is our deep seated love and devotion for each other. We had begun as friends, drifted apart, found one another once more and built a family. We were married, but more importantly, we were lifelong friends, a friendship that neither time nor distance could destroy. Our love life, it's still vibrant, she can't meet me at the door nude or in a role play costume anymore. Gone are the days of her laying across the table gripping the sides white knuckled as we fucked and rearranged the kitchen at the same time. In the bedroom, or if the kids are staying at friends overnight ... Well, allow your imagination to run wild.