All Comments on 'Meeting Again Pt. 03'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Please don’t sell yourself short by stating your writing isn’t good. The best writers write what they feel, not what others want and that is what you do. So long as you write what you like it’s great. Those that don’t like it don’t have to read it. Looking forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Stars

Referring back to your starting comments - Please don't let anyone tell you that you aren't a good author. You are as good if not better than most authors on this site, you tell a tale and it moves along nicely at your pace, it has a start, a middle and an end. I haven't personally seen any poor comments on your stories just remember, spelling and grammatical errors aside, you can't please everyone all the time. I'm always pleased to see your name come up with a new story and long may that continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
P

I’ve read all of your submissions. I have enjoyed all. You have a unique form of delivery in your stories and that is good. I don’t understand the need for the interracial part to this story. It adds nothing to the content of the outcome or the flow of the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

What a great story. Such great characters and you developed them so well. I couldn't stop reading the 3 installments. I read that you enjoy writing and I hope you keep writing more stories. You have a good style and don't worry about what people will say. I enjoyed this story and if they want to find something wrong, they will. I will read the other stories you have written and thanks for your time and imagination.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Nice story

Enjoyed it, even though the characters changed from part to part.

Not sure what lactation has to do with getting pregnant, or not. Never knew boobs got involved with the ovaries, learn something new every day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please

You are a fine writer. I have read and reread your stories and find nothing lacking or negative in any story. Some have moved me to tears; all have been sexually satisfying stories. I love your subject matter, the characters, the descriptions, the plot development, and HOW you tell the story.

I loved "Tilly" and think it needs its "continuation." Please bring Knut and Tilly a bit further in their relationship. I still imagine sexy Knut with a healthy dose of beautiful sexy chest hair for his magnificent muscular chest. I imagine Tilly slipping his shirt off and gazing with admiration as his muscular and hairy chest!

Keep writing, and I'll keep reading!

Asira_TAsira_Tover 4 years ago
Amazing

I absolutely loved this series. You are a wonderful story teller. Thank you for sharing your work.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Spectacular Finish

A most wonderful and beautiful story of a lifetime of friendship and love. You are a master storyteller.

SraulersSraulersover 4 years ago
Good story

You’re a good storyteller and your skills as a writer will only increase with experience. I offer the following in the spirit of helpfulness.

Your tendency is to get a bit formulaic, over-engineering the sex scenes and making them maybe too frequent, especially when you’re shooting for a Romance story. The dialog between the characters is not very realistic in a lot of cases, often sounding like it’s straight from a low-budget porn script. Your story arcs are much better than that and deserve strong writing to bring them to life. You’ve lost track of character names in several stories, so your outlines and storyboards could use a little more attention.

Of course, it’s easier to offer criticism than take up the pen and write stories myself. I salute you for your contributions to the site, and I look forward to following your growth as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ignore the haters

I read on the last part a few less tha complimentary comments. Ignore them. This is a real nice sweet story. Sometimes a great feel good story without too much anger and drama hits the spot. Nicely done.

arrowglassarrowglassover 4 years ago
Great story!

Through the years...memories of a lifetime...a really good read!

Shane279Shane279almost 4 years ago
Great story again

I've loved every story of yours I've read even though I don't always like some of it. I get where you wanted to go with this and honestly even though I loved the story because it was so well written ( as always ) I just hate that you made it so easy for him to take Edda back. She shit on him not just once, and the fact she married some wanna be thug over Eddie seriously any guy no matter how much you love someone she'd have had to do alot to make up for that before just taking her back. Especially after having someone love him like Cathy. I wish he'd have had more time with Cathy, I wish she hadn't died alone. Anyway none of that takes away from the fact it's well written and very engaging. As I said I've loved everything I've read of yours and I look forward to reading more.

Myhands316Myhands316over 3 years ago

Okay... just a few nit-picky things... In railroad parlance, the side track is call the Siding. And as engineer or trainman. He would be on the call list and be called out when the load is ready. Also, if there was a reason to be put in the siding, the dispatcher would have to clear it with the engineer or the conductor of the train, then it would depend on the length of the train. In the yard, the dispatcher is in control... on the track the Conductor is in charge, then the Engineer. This would happen even on milk or local runs. The second man on the cab is to read the lights, switches, and signage as the train travels. It used to be a crew of trainmen, brakemen, engine crew... two engineers for long runs and one with a trainee for short runs. Someone always must be on the dead-man's break or the train would go into emergency and lock the engine and brakes to a dead stop. In truth, being low man, he would be gone for about a week to two weeks at a go, until he earned seniority to get the scheduled runs and still be on the call list. I know some things have changed like there are smaller crews, but third generation Railroader here. A bit of research would have made this much better and added some gravitas to the story.

Keep up the good words.

Myhands316

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved this series and the twists and turns it took. Fantastic! Thanks for sharing and please keep writing :))

JReadmoreJReadmoreover 3 years ago

You held my interest from the first page to the last. It was well written and edited. The sex was tasteful, but it was the story line that held my interest. I am a sucker for a love story with a happy ending. I look forward to more of your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great romance

This series of stories was a great read kept me wanting more and you gave it in spades.The story evolved at the right pace with many twists and turns with all the characters different pathways before it settled down nicely to a good ending. This maybe could be kept going a little longer I hope.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Fantastic, as usual. Just keep on writing for your readers enjoyment. (Please).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know how that one reader could complain about this story. I thought it was one of your best, and that's saying a lot since all of your stories beat every other author I ever read. The stars only go to five, but this one is at least a 7 or 8. Now on to the next one. I'm getting near the end, so you're going to have to write some more.

RRC2RRC2about 2 years ago

Excellent. I love a good love story, and this trilogy was thoroughly enjoyable.

THANKS

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Lovely story, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Well done!

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A great story as usual. I can't imagine how that person could find anything wrong with any of your stories. Well, I guess you can't please everyone. Another 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A wonderful trilogy.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the trilogy. Great story that had the right amount of drama and life in it.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[19.01.23]

Tres Romantique trilogy!

11/10!!!!!

Falstaff60Falstaff6010 months ago

Loved the story but on the last page of this chapter you referred to their first daughter as Carol and not Cathy. Just an fyi I am sure others noticed.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

AWESOME story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories