Meeting Amanda Ch. 02 - The Next Day

Story Info
After having a hot night together, the story continues.
11.6k words
4.8
9.5k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rforasht
rforasht
69 Followers

"I could really use a shower," Amanda said while she got out of bed. "Do you mind if I use your bathroom?"

"Not at all! You'll find clean towel in the cabinet," I replied. Even now, with her once so elegant bun all messed up and that typical morning look, she looked great. She loosened her hair, letting it fall done to its full length. Her hair was longer than I expected, reaching to halfway her back.

Amanda looked over her shoulder and winked at me. "Thanks, see you in a bit."

I watched her walk into the bathroom. To my right I heard I hear Tess giggle.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing much," she replied. "You really like her, don't you? I see it in the way you look at her, you can't keep your eyes off of her."

I started to blush. Here I was, butt naked with my naked wife next to me. And I was looking at another woman. "Don't worry sweetie, I can't blame you," Tess replied to my blushing face. "She's is a beautiful woman. And this was our idea after all, and I don't regret it a bit!" and she gave me a long, loving kiss.

"Well, time to refresh myself as well I guess," and I raised myself from the bed.

"Maybe you should ask if she minds you entering the bathroom first?"

I had already thought about that myself, so I simply acknowledged her question by nodding my head. I walked towards the bathroom, I could hear the water from the shower running already.

She left the door open, but I remained out of sight and asked Amanda, "Do you mind if I refresh myself using the bathroom sink'?"

"Not at all. It your house after all! I merely a guest," she replied while she stepped in the shower.

I entered the bathroom and tried not to look in her direction too much. Despite what Tess said about me not being able to keep my eyes of Amanda, I was a grown man. I could keep me eyes of a beautiful woman if I wanted to.

I started to refresh myself with a wash cloth and some water. In the mirror I saw Amanda washing her long red hair. She seemed to enjoy it as she closed her eyes and threw her head in her neck as she soaped and massaged her hair. Creamy soap flowed down her body, covering her beautiful breasts and ran down her ass. She rinsed her hair and caught me watching her. "Naughty boy, peaking at a showering lady aren't you?"

I felt my cheeks turn red again. What am I, some sort of school boy seeing a naked woman for the first time? Get yourself together man!

Tess entered the bathroom. "Do you mind if I join you in the shower, Amanda?"

"Not at all, it's big enough for the both of us. I'm almost finished anyway," Amanda replied while soaping her body. I watched her take her flaccid penis in her hand and wash it and her balls thoroughly. Even in this state, it was still quite big. She definitely was a shower and a grower! Amanda made sure her penis and pelvis were covered in creamy soap before rinsing it thoroughly.

At that time I tried to reflect what happened. Less than 24 hours ago, I could never have imagined looking at another person's penis in this way. Sure, I've seen other naked men in my life. When we went to a spa for instance. But in those cases, the penis was just another male body part. But after what happened yesterday evening, I couldn't take my eyes off of Amanda's penis. I had to admit that I desired Amanda and her cock, just as much as I desired Tess and her pussy. Was it because she was a woman? In my opinion she was undeniably a woman. Could I enjoy her package as much as Tess's pussy just because she was a woman? I still couldn't see myself being with another man, so it had to be that. It had to be this magically combination of a stunning lady with a 'little' extra.

"Move over, so I can catch some water as well!" Tess said while giving Amanda a playful hip bump.

"Or else? You're going to make me move?" Amanda said playfully, deliberately blocking the water from Tess.

"Only if I have to!"

"Sure, and how are you planning to do that?" Amanda said with her arms folded firmly.

"Oh, I have my ways for that," Tess replied while she firmly grabbed Amanda's penis and guided her away from the shower head.

"OK, I'm moving already! I'm done anyway." On her way out of the shower, she firmly slapped Tess's ass.

"Hey!" Tess replied and they both laughed as Amanda wrapped a towel around her body. "Nothing like a refreshing shower in the morning!" she said as she stepped out of the bathroom to get dressed.

Now it was Tess's turn to put up a little showering show. She started washing her curly hair, arching her back backwards a little to rinse the soap out of her hair. Her beautiful breasts were accentuated in this position and soap ran down her body. Next, she applied the white soap directly on her breasts in the most suggestive way as she released big squirts of the soap from the bottle. She grabbed her breasts and started spreading out the soap, creating a creamy layer of soap. Her hands ran down her body, sensually soaping and caressing her body, embracing her every curve. She lifted her leg and spread the creamy soap from her hip down to her ankle. Next, she lifted her other leg, repeating the process. The way she lifted her legs gave me a nice look at her sweet pussy. Knowing I was watching, she deliberately took her time cleaning her pussy, spreading the lips and caressing it almost as if she's masturbating. I've watched her doing this so many times, but seeing her touch and caress her beautiful body always turned me on.

"Ben, sweety, would be so kind to wash my back?" she asked me.

Happy to oblige, I stepped into the shower. I applied a generous amount of soap to my hands. Softly and gently and started spread the soap, gently massaging her shoulder and working my way down to her ass. Her curvy ass got a special, extra thorough, treatment, massaging her buttocks and spreading her ass a bit.

"What are you up to sweety?" she asked as I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards already hardening cock. I pressed her ass firmly in my lap, pushing my cock between her buttocks while I softy kissed her neck.

"We have a guest, sweetie. What would she think if she found us like this?" she said and she moved away from me.

Tess rinsed the soap of her body, "Perhaps you should take a shower too. A cold one I guess," and she tapped the head of my stiffened rod before leaving the shower.

I decided to take a quick shower and after drying myself off I returned to the bedroom. Tess was already dressed. She wore her typical Lazy Saturday attire: a pair of old shorts and an old sloppy shirt.

Amanda was still gathering her clothes. "Ugh, I really can't wear this thong anymore today after what happened last night. Just look at it!" she said as she held her dirty thong up in the air. "Covered in all precum!"

"You can take one of mine, I guess we're roughly the same si...." Tess stopped mid-sentence with her eyes on Amanda's penis.

"Thanks honey, but I don't think I can fit my tool into your skimpy little thong. I mean, most of them barely cover your pussy!" Amanda replied and she laughed out loud.

"You can have a pair of my boxers if you like?" I suggested. "You'll find them in that drawer over there."

"Yes please. And could you lend me a shirt as well? I don't feel like getting fully dressed yet, but I also didn't expect to stay for the night. I simply fell asleep to wake up the next morning. So except for my dress, I've got nothing to wear."

"Sure, please help yourself," I said when I opened my wardrobe for her. I slipped into my favorite pair of sweat pants and a clean shirt and headed to the kitchen. "I'll start preparing some breakfast. Everyone up for eggs and bacon?"

In the weekend we typically liked to enjoy a good breakfast, enjoying our morning. I started making the eggs with bacon and French toast. I also toasted some bread and made coffee. I'm worthless without my coffee in the morning! As it seemed to be a beautiful day, I set the table in our back porch.

"Breakfast is ready!" I yelled at the girls. "I set the table on the back porch so we can enjoy the morning sun."

Tess and Amanda enter the room. "Would you like coffee, Amanda?" I asked.

"Yes please, with a little bit of sugar if you don't mind," she replied. I didn't have to ask Tess if she wanted coffee. After being together for over 20 years, I knew how she liked her coffee: a freshly brewed latte macchiato with just a drop of caramel sirup.

The ladies went out to the porch as I served them their coffee. "There you go, madam," I said while I gave Amanda her coffee.

"Thank you very much kind sir!"

"And a Latte for milady!"

"Thank you, James," Tess replied with the fake accent of a British lady.

The soft morning sun licked our faces as we enjoyed our breakfast. "You really have a nice home! I really like you garden as well, it's nice and secluded. I can only dream of a place like this for myself," Amanda said while looking at our garden.

"We're still really in love with it ourselves too," Tess replied. "We were really lucky when we heard this lot was up for sale all those years ago."

"And lucky we could afford it! If my company wasn't so successful we wouldn't be able to even afford a parking lot in this neighborhood," I completed Tess.

"You have your own company? I thought Tess said you worked as a freelancer?" Amanda asked.

"I started my own software company about 15 years ago, but I sold it. It started out as a small company with just me developing software. Before I knew it, I picked up more than I could chew so I had to hire an additional software developer. And before I knew it, I had a company with over 75 employees." I explained to her.

"I had a great time, but as the company grew I shifted from being a software developer to a manager. Most weeks I worked about 60 to 80 hours a week. I literally got tired of that and was under quite some stress. And about 2 years ago it was enough. My health started to suffer and I looked out for a buyer and sold the company. Now I can do the things I like again such as freelancing on some software development jobs."

"That's quite impressive how you build that company from the ground up. Don't you miss it?" Amanda asked and she ate the last piece of her French toast.

"Only partially. I especially don't miss the long hours! But some of my employees, I mean, their employees, have worked for the company since I first started hiring people. You bond together in such a long period of time. I sure miss that social aspect of the job," I explained. "But I visit the company from time to time. And sometimes they still hire me for my expertise."

In the meantime, we finished breakfast. "Would you like some more coffee, Amanda?" Tess asked.

"Yes please! And do you mind if I smoke a cigarette?" she asked me while Tess went inside. "I'm still trying to quit but I suck at that apparently."

"Quite a bad and unhealthy habit, smoking," I replied. "But I don't mind you smoking, as long as we're outside."

"Thanks," and she grabbed a pack of cigarettes and lighter from her purse. She lit a cigarette and took a long, slow drag.

"I know it's a bad habit, but it's yet another relic from the past," Amanda told as she exhaled slowly. "Back then, it helped me relax a bit. Nowadays, it's just a bad habit." she apologized while taking another drag.

I couldn't help it, but although it's a bad habit, some women can make smoking a cigarette look so darn sexy. Amanda sat there a bit slumped, the morning sun touching her face. My shirt hugged her body and my boxers sitting tight around her hips and thighs, showing a small bulge from her flaccid penis. She really seemed to enjoy the morning, really seemed to enjoy her cigarette. I caught myself staring again as she takes another drag. "You damn sexy woman," I thought as Tess returned with a new round of coffee.

"Still can't quit, huh?" Tess said pedantic.

"Still having a hard time, indeed."

"I was able to quit, and if I'm able to quit you are too. It's a matter of attitude! Although someone here doesn't seem to mind you smoking," Tess grinned while giving me my coffee.

"What do you mean?" Amanda was confused about what Tess was talking about. In the meantime I woke up from my trance.

"Ben here," and she taps my shoulder, "has a thing for smoking women."

"Really? You never cease to amaze me, Ben!"

"He somehow thinks it's hot if a woman smokes. I never really understood that either. After I quit I just thought it stinks. But I did tease him with it when I still smoked. I would sit there, smoking my cigarette with utmost pleasure while caressing myself or slipping a hand in my panties. It would drive him completely mad with desire," Tess told with a naughty smile on her face.

"Not just any woman!" I replied. "Only beautiful women and even then not with all beautiful women. It's hard to explain, I guess."

"So tell me Ben, am I one of those women?" Amanda asked as she took another slow, sensual, drag. She subtly spread her legs ever so slightly, but just enough to tease me a bit more.

"Well, I can't deny that. You have a very sensual way of smoking..."

"Hmmmm," she gently moaned as she took a last drag. She gave me that intense look again, looking at me through her glasses while taken her drag. I saw her hand go down to her hip, gently caressing her bulge. I felt my manhood start to rise.

"Well, it's a good thing that my cigarette is finished then!" she suddenly replied is with her normal voice and she stopped the show. "Don't want to get you worked up too much, do we?" she said and winked at me.

"So, what are the plans for today?" Tess asked.

"Don't know. I go home I guess and leave this Saturday to you I guess," Amanda replied, although she didn't look too happy with the prospect of having to go home alone.

"Don't be silly, you don't have to go if you don't want to! We can do something together I guess. We don't have anything planned for today. Do we, Ben?" Tess asked me.

"Not that I'm aware of. But what shall we do? It's a beautiful day, I don't like to sit here all day in my sweat pants," I replied her question while looking at the ladies for ideas.

"Well, don't look at me!" Amanda replied. "I'm the new girl in town, remember?"

"We could go for a hike?" I suggested. "There's a great trail a couple of miles from here."

I liked that trail, it's a great place for a walk. I used to come there often to enjoy the peace and beauty of it. It had a couple of nice lakes and in most cases you could walk for hours without seeing anyone.

Tess reacted excited. "Great idea, I love that trail too! Let's do that!"

"Well, if we want to go for a walk, I have to go to my place first. My high heels and dress aren't really fit for walking in nature!" Amanda laughed.

"I'll get my camera as well. With a bit of luck, we'll see some wildlife on our way."

We got dressed, as our Lazy Saturday clothing wasn't really fit for going out. Tess put on her favorite hiking attire, a pair of tight spandex hiking pants to just below the knees and a tank top. Although nothing fancy, I loved the way that pants hugged her curves. For her it was just a comfortable and convenient pair of pants because 'they have a small pocket for my phone'.

I packed my camera bag, making sure the battery was charged. I hadn't used my camera in a long time, so I check if there still some space left on the memory card. "Space for 500 photos, that should be enough I guess," I said to myself.

"I've prepared us lunch and filled some water bottles for the hike," Tess said. "Do you still have space in your backpack, Ben?"

"I could take out some stuff, I gue.... HOLY COW Tess! Are you planning on a 5 day hike?" I replied surprised.

"What do you mean? Just some sandwiches, some fruit, a couple of boiled eggs, a couple of candy bars and a bottle of water each!"

"Just some sandwiches, she says. Enough to feed a small school," I mumbled to myself while I try to stuff everything in my backpack. I took out some stuff which I didn't think I'd use such as some lenses and my spare batteries. Finally, I was able to squeeze everything in the backpack.

We drove to Amanda's place. She lived in a small apartment near the city center. The building looked old and weary.

"Please come it and make yourself at home. I know it's not much, but it's.... well not much actually. But it was the only place available on short notice," Amanda apologized. "I'll just go change my clothes so we can go for our walk."

I wandered around the house a bit. It was a 2 room apartment. Although old and weary, Amanda did her best to decorate the apartment nicely and did a great job at it too. The living area, with both kitchen and living room, had a nice dining table with four chairs. You could see directly that Amanda was used to eat alone, as there was space for only 1 person. The rest of the table was occupied with plants and flowers. In the living room, more plants, a comfy looking couch and a big TV took up most of the space. There also was a book shelf, with a single photo on it: a young woman, clearly a younger version of Amanda, next to an older woman. They have their arms around each other waist and smiled at the camera. Amanda looked a look like the older woman.

"All finished, I'm ready to go!" Amanda came out of the bedroom dressed like Lara Croft: she wore a tight pair of shorts and a crop top.

"Where are your guns, miss Croft?" I joked at Amanda but I actually was very impressed. She was quite hung and yet there was nothing to be seen. Not even the slightest bulge or hint of her extra package.

"I left them in my other shorts!" she replied and laughed. "Don't you like it? Or isn't it suitable for the hike? Should I change into something else?" she asked a bit insecure.

"No, it's fine. You look great," I reassured her. "Just one question, Amanda." I just had to ask.

"Fire away!"

"I hope you don't mind me asking it, but... How??"

Looking puzzled at me, she asked, "How, what?"

"How do you manage to hide your penis so well in that tight pants while I don't even manage to zip up without it getting caught in the zipper from time to time?"

"BEN!" Tess yelled at me!

"What? Can't a guy ask a question?"

"Men..." she replied and she shook her head.

Amanda laughs out loud! "Hahaha, it's fine! I don't mind you asking. Tucking dear Ben. Tucking!"

"Amazing!"

"So, are you ready to go?" Tess asked a bit annoyed. "Or do you have more awkward questions to ask?"

"Sorry, I just had to know," I apologized to her. "She's quite well equipped and I was just wondering..."

"Yes, fine Ben!" she cut me off, both annoyed and slightly amused.

"No worries, I didn't find it awkward. Not with you two at least, you can ask me anything. You respect me for who I am. And it was just some healthy curiosity I guess," Amanda replied.

We left the apartment and walked to the car. It was about a half hour drive to the trail. Curious to know, I asked Amanda if that was her mother on the photo.

"Yes, that was my sweet mother. She passed away just before I moved here."

"I'm sorry to hear that," I replied a bit ashamed I so bluntly asked about what seemed to be a delicate subject.

"Thanks, but it's fine. I like talking about her. She was the only one that always supported me," Amanda said.

Without encouraging her, she continued. "You know, it's not easy growing up in a small town if you're a bit different. Obviously, I was born as a boy but never felt like a boy. I remember my mom telling me that, as I young kid, I kept asking her when that thing would start growing inwards."

I grinned as I could just imagine that: a small curious boy, asking his mother questions about his peepee.

"Most kids on school made fun of me," she continued. "A boy, a red headed boy, acting all girly and doing girly things. Never interested in typical boy stuff. I really hated school these days."

rforasht
rforasht
69 Followers