Meeting Amanda Ch. 02 - The Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've already set everything up. I've connected the camera to the TV so we don't have to look at this small camera screen. Let me start the slideshow."

We all sat down, Tess and I on the couch and Amanda in a chair on the opposite side of the table. I started the slideshow with the photo of the day. A couple of photos of quite common wildflower were shown. I can see the women only being vaguely interested in them. A photo of a American Robin, somewhere in the trees is shown.

"Nice photo! I like those leaves!" Tess laughed.

"There's a bird out there somewhere. It's a bit like Where's Waldo, I guess," I replied.

Next the photo of the two women smiling appears on screen. That really came out well! "This truly is a beautiful photo!" I said. "You both look so happy and natural on it."

A couple of more photos of the girls chatting were shown before a photo of Amanda walking into the water was shown. She wore only her thong and her back was turned towards the photographer.

"My God, is my ass really that huge?" she asked to no one in particular.

"Your ass is not huge! You have a great ass, one of the nicest asses I've ever seen," I replied. Tess gave me 'the look'. "Together with your ass of course!" I said to her.

"Nice save, sweetie!" she replied.

The next photo showed Tess get into the water, in her less than elegant way. "Did you really have to take that photo? I look ridiculous!"

"I thought it was funny. I'll deleted if you want?"

"Yes, please!"

A couple of photos with the girls splashing water around were presented on screen. They turned out to be quite funny. But it weren't the ones Amanda was waiting for. The next photo appeared on screen, showing a scene where Tess was holding Amanda with their faces close to each other.

"Now, that's the series I'm interested in!" Amanda said and she turned towards the TV a bit more. The next photo, Tess and Amanda sensually looking at me. Their breasts hugging each other. I could see Amanda really enjoy these photos.

"You're such a beautiful woman, Tess. I really enjoyed our little photo session."

The next photo, the girls kissing gently. It was a beautiful moment, those two gorgeous women up to their shoulder emerged, gently pressing kissing. The next photo was shown, the kiss intensified with the tip of their tongues meeting in between their lips. I could see Amanda trying to resist the urge to bite her lower lip. She clearly liked these photos very much. She wasn't the only one. It gave me that familiar aroused feeling in the groin as well.

The next photo, Amanda kissing Tess in the neck. Although we obviously couldn't hear her gentle moans, the pleasure on Tess's face on the photo was very apparent. I felt her hand touching my inner leg.

The last picture was shown. Apparently the camera did record it. It showed Tess and Amanda coming out of the water with goose bumps all over their bodies. I managed to take a full body shoot in the little amount of time I had, but it was just slightly out of focus. Nevertheless it showed more than enough details. You could clearly see the hard nipples on both women.

"I didn't knew you took that?" Tess asked.

"I managed to squeeze one last photo out of it, but I didn't know if the camera actually recorded it. But this really is the last one."

"Too bad, I would love to know where that could have ended," she said with an aroused glow on her face.

As the slideshow rolls over to the first photo, the Eiffel tower is shown. "Hey, those are from our anniversary in Paris!" Tess said enthusiastically. "Ah, that was a wonderful weekend! I didn't know you still had these on your camera? Let's watch them!"

Photos from our anniversary, about 3 years ago flash by. The Eiffel tower, a boat trip over the river Seine, the Notre Dame cathedral.

"We were just in time for that," I explained to Amanda. "Two weeks later the whole cathedral went up in flames.

"I would really love to visit Paris once. It's such a beautiful and romantic city," Amanda sighs.

"You'll never know, perhaps one day," I answered her stopping mid-sentence.

A couple of photos showing small streets packed with shops and restaurant flashed by. It was a beautiful city and a great weekend indeed!

The next photo was shown. It showed a woman in black lingerie on her knees, unmistakably busy unbuttoning the trousers a what appears to be a man holding the camera. Before I could jump into action, the next photo is shown showing the same woman looking up at the man. Tess looked into the camera with desire in her eyes and cock in her mouth.

"Oh la la! L'amour sensuelle dans Paris!" I heard Amanda say in a French accent.

"I thought you removed those photos?" Tess asked embarrassed. Her face turned as red as a lobster.

I jump up to switch off the camera.

"I thought so to, I honestly do. But apparently I only moved them without deleting them," I apologized to Tess in particular.

"Why did you switch it off?" Amanda asked while she pouted.

"It's private!" Tess replied. "They should have been removed!"

"My dear Tess," I heard Amanda say while I disconnected the camera. "What could those photos possibly show what I didn't already saw and did with both of you yesterday?"

"I don't know, maybe it's the fact that it's on photo?" Tess replied a bit ashamed.

"So what? I'm on a photo with nothing but my thong and my nipples as hard as rock. And I only know Ben for 2 days now. Am I ashamed? Not at all! It's a beautiful, sensual photo and I'm proud of it! Please, Tess? Shall we have a look together?"

I never thought Tess would agree with that, so I had already put away the camera. Much to my surprise she agreed!

"Please?"

"Oh well, why not. But only because it's you!"

"Yeah!" and Amanda clapped her hands with excitement.

"Oh, it was such a hot night. We went out that evening. We dressed up nice and I wore a beautiful and sexy dress and some high heels. Revealing but classy at the same time," Tess started to tell as I reconnected the camera.

It was indeed a beautiful dress she wore that night. But it was her who made the dress beautiful and not the other way around. She beamed with happiness that night and I felt I was the luckiest man in the world to have such a beautiful woman as my wife.

Amanda was listening carefully as Tess continued. "I already planned on making it a hot night in Paris, so I wore my most sexy set of lingerie underneath my dress. A sexy bustier, thigh high stocking with suspender and crotchless panties. On top of that I decided to wear my butt plug. I always get so horny when I wear one. But Ben didn't knew, yet..."

I saw Amanda slight bite her lower lip. She liked where this was going.

"We started at a little café where we sat on the terrace. I still smoked back then so I decided to tease Ben a bit to get him warmed up a little. I lit a cigarette and whispered my horny little secrets in his ears. That got him warmed up alright. Slowly and cautious to not show it to anyone other than Ben, I lifted my dress up a bit to give him a good peak at my pussy."

"A little bit more than just a peak. You were fingering yourself there on the spot! It's a wonder no one caught us!"

Tess's hand was caressing my inner thigh. Starting just above the knee, she slowly moved upwards as she told what happened that night. Amanda started to move around a little on her chair, restless.

"We walked towards the restaurant, both quite horny already. But we still had dinner to come and as we had a reservation at a very fancy restaurant, we had to keep up appearances. At least for a while. So we tried to behave when we entered the restaurant."

In the meantime, I had managed to reconnect the camera again and turned on the slideshow again.

The camera started where it left off, the photo of the woman in black lingerie unbuttoning the pants of the photographer. On the next photo the pants and shorts of the man were pulled down, revealing a hard cock. Tess was looking in the lens with her mouth opened a bit and the stiff cock in her hand.

Tess was still telling Amanda the story of that night. "It was a great restaurant and we enjoyed a great dinner. But my mind was on dessert already," Tess continued, nodding at the screen.

"So we walked back to the hotel, me enjoying another cigarette while walking. I felt so incredibly sexy."

"You were incredibly sexy! If those elevators in the hotel weren't made for glass, I would have started fucking your right there!"

The photo on the TV now showed me and Tess in a large mirror. The Tess on the photo was giving a blowjob.

Amanda whispered softly, "Fuck, that's hot!"

The next photo was shown. Tess, bending over the bed, showing her crotchless panties and inserted butt plug to the photographer. I felt Tess starting to caress my bulge.

Amanda sat back in the chair and I could see her start to caress her upper leg a bit when the photo changed again. Tess was on the bed on all fours, her ass up. The butt plug was still inserted while the photographer, me obviously, fucked her pussy.

Next, a video was shown where the woman was being fucked doggystyle. The cock of the man slowly penetrated the woman's pussy. Soft moans sound from the TV speakers as the Tess on screen was fucked softly but deep, her ass still plugged.

After a couple of minutes, the scene changed again. The camera is now placed on a desk or table, the photo showed Tess riding Ben in reverse cow girl. The Ben on screen was holding Tess's hips.

Another video. Loud moans sounded from the TV as Tess rides Ben on the video. To my side, I could see Tess putting her hand in her pants to caress her pussy.

The combination of us fucking on TV and Tess caressing her pussy got Amanda all worked up as she started to breath a bit heavier. She reached to her pack of smokes and lit a cigarette. She took a slow drag.

"Hmmmmm!" she moans as she exhales. Her hand was caressing her cock now, gentle squeezing and tapping it.

Yet another video. Tess apparently removed the butt plug as my hard cock had taken its place. The sound of a vibrator is buzzing from the speaker as muffled moans are coming from just outside the screen. The sound of my body hitting Tess's ass on TV intensified.

Amanda unbuttoned her hot pants and pulled out her cock. It was hardened quite a bit already. She gently started to stroke her rod as she took another drag. She looked at me while doing so and I couldn't resist looking at her. She knew exactly how to make me horny.

"Hmmmm, fuuuuck!" she moans again as she exhales.

All of a sudden, the woman on TV starts to moan and shake violently as Tess obviously came to an huge orgasm. The man on TV started to fuck her even harder, going balls deep in her ass.

The cock was pulled out of the ass and thick spurts of splatter all over the ass and back of Tess. A last penetration and then the video ended

The next photo was shown. Some painting, probably in one of the many art galleries in Paris.

"Fuck, that sure was one Hot night in Paris!" Amanda said hoarse holding her cigarette in one hand and her now fully hardened cock in the other. She moved her hand up and down the shaft slowly as she smoked. My own cock was jumping in my trousers by the sight of that.

"Uhuh, it sure was!" Tess softly moaned with her hand still in her panties.

Amanda got up. She stubbed her cigarette in the ashtray and walked over to our side. and started kissing me and Tess. "What is it with you two that you always make me so fucking horny?"

"Says the one putting on a show with my wife. Says the one who teased me by smoking your cigarette and caressing yourself. Says the one who seduced me and made me crave for things I never craved for before," I replied while wrapping my hand around her cock. I still couldn't get used to its size, but it felt so good holding.

"Aaah. Do you? Do you really crave for my cock? That's so sweet of you and so fucking horny" Amanda replied and she gave me an intense kiss.

She turned to Tess. "And you honey, do you mind your husband thinking of me?" Amanda followed Tess's hand into her panties and touched her pussy. A soft moan escaped from Tess's mouth.

"No sweetie, as long as he shares you with me. I too want that cock. I want both your cocks!" Tess replied horny as can be. She removed her and Amanda's hand from her panties and started to unbutton my pants. She slid her hand in my pants and released my cock from my boxers. "And I think I'll start with this one today," and she started sucking my cock.

"Ooooh God yes, baby!" I moaned. Amanda still stood in front of me as I held her cock. I started to jerk her off while Tess devoured my cock. Amanda took a step forward, towards me. I knew what she wanted and I wanted it too. I released her cock and opened my mouth as I start to suck her big, hard tool.

The feeling of receiving and giving a blowjob was sensational. As I sucked I could taste the sweet taste of her precum fill my mouth, which drew my attention away from my own blowjob for a bit. I could keep going on like this for quite a while, I learned when doing 69 with Tess.

We sat there for a couple of minutes, the sounds of sloppy blowjobs and soft moans filling the air, when Amanda broke free from my mouth. A bit disappointed I pouted, "Come back her, I wasn't finished with you yet!"

"I want to fuck your wife's tight little pussy now for a while! You'll get your turn, I promise!"

Tess heard of Amanda plans and already started to moan with pleasure. Her grip on my cock got harder as Amanda got behind her on lined herself up for Tess's pussy. She grabbed her hips and gently but steadily pushed her hard cock into that sweet pussy.

"AAAH FUCK!" Tess screamed while releasing my cock for a while. Amanda pulled out her cock, afraid she may have hurt Tess.

"Are you alright honey? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, but I'm still not used to your size. But GOD! I feels good! Please fuck me? I want to feel it inside me!" Tess assured Amanda as she continued to suck me off.

Amanda lined herself up again and started fucking Tess again. I could hear and feel Tess moan loudly. The vibration of her moans added to her blowjob. This way, I couldn't keep going nearly as long. I tried to divert my mind a bit, but it didn't work. All I could see was us having sex.

"Stop!" I moaned to Tess. She stopped immediately, knowing that I would otherwise bust my nuts. Amanda also stopped.

"What's the matter honey?"

"I want to change positions. Let me get under your, Tess. I want to lick your pussy"

We changed into a 69, with Amanda still fucking Tess. I could see how Tess's pussy lips grabbed that big cock sliding in and out. It was such a horny sight. As Tess started to suck my cock again, I started to lick the shaft of Amanda's cock as it penetrates Tess's pussy. I tasted the great combination of pussy and cock.

Amanda completely pulled out and fucked my mouth for a while. I still wasn't able to fully deep throat her but I wasn't gagging nearly as much anymore either.

"Oooh honey, such a sweet mouth you have," Amanda moaned as she pulled out.

She started fucking Tess again. I really admired her for her stamina as I started licking Tess's clit. Again those loud moans coming from Tess, which vibrated through her mouth to the tip of my dick.

"Enough, it's my turn to get fucked now," I heard Amanda say while she pulled out again. She slapped Tess's ass. "Get up honey, it's my turn to get a piece of that cock now!"

I got up as well, but Amanda stopped. She stood in front of me and grabbed both our cocks. Mine, although quite average of size, looked so small compared to hers. As she frotted our cocks she whispered in my ear, "It's been way too long so I had a good ass fuck."

Still rubbing our cocks together, she gave me an intense kiss. Our tongues did a lustful dance in our mouths as we kissed.

"Lay down honey. Yes, that's it!" She wasn't asking, she was more or less demanding me. As I laid there on my back, she positioned her ass above my mouth.

"Make my tight hole nice and wet honey. Yes, that's it! Fuck, your tongue feels good on my little love star!" Amanda moaned as I gave her a thorough rimjob. I liked licking her ass, he balls hanging down my chin and her big cock just inches above my face.

"That's it, nice and wet honey. Hmmm, if your dick feels only half as good as your tongue.... Fuck, I need to feel it!" she said as she moved from my face to my cock. She mounted me slowly, her ass was actually quite tight. Somehow I didn't expect that but it was a great feeling.

"Ooh God, it feels good," she said with a hoarse voice as I slid into her ass. She started riding me, her hard cock flopping against my belly. "Oh, it's been so long! Aaaaaaaaah!"

Her precum started dripping on my belly. It was an amazing sight, see that hot woman riding my cock while her own cock was flopping up and down. As Amanda fucked me balls deep, I begged Tess to sit on my face.

"Come here baby, please let me lick your pussy. I want to taste your pussy so bad!"

Tess placed herself on top of my face, facing Amanda. I grabbed her hips and positioned her clit above my mouth and started licking her.

"Aaah Ben! Yes, sweetie! Hmmmmmmm" Tess started to moan. I felt the weight of Amanda shift a little and the rest of Tess's moan where muffled a bit as they started kissing.

Oh, the combination of that tight ass and that sweet pussy was so wonderful, so extremely hot. I was in heaven! Tess got so wet that her juices were running down my face. I no longer felt Amanda's cock against my belly, meaning that either Tess or Amanda herself was taking care of it. We fucked and licked for what seemed forever when Amanda stopped fucking me. I could hear the girls whisper softly but couldn't hear what they were saying when suddenly they both got off me.

Tess grabbed a blanket from the couch and carefully placed it on the ground. She laid down on her side on it and Amanda laid behind her. Tess spread her ass and used her pussy juice to lube her tight Amanda grabbed her hard cock and gently pushed it against Tess's asshole. It slid in quite easily and Amanda started to fuck her.

"God, that big dick. Oh, how I love to feel it. Fuck me, Amanda. Fuck my ass!" she said in extasy as she started to rub her clit.

"Get behind me Ben. I want to feel you too!"

She didn't have to ask me twice! I laid down on the floor and pushed my rock hard cock in her sweet hole. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting. It took a while before we synchronized our thrust, me fucking Amanda and Amanda fucking Tess. But once we did it felt so good. We didn't care the floor was hard, we didn't care we were loud as fuck. The only thing we cared for was fucking each other.

Then, suddenly, Tess started to moan and groan uncontrollably. "Oh fuck! OH FUCK. God yes, I'm cumming I'm cumming I'M CUMMING! AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!"

Next thing I now, Amanda starts to thrust violently. "Oh good honey! You're making me cum too!! OOOOOH squeeze that ass of yours! FUCK!"

It didn't take long for me to realize what made Amanda cum all of a sudden. As she came, blasting all of her cum deep inside Tess's ass, I felt her own asshole get super tight. Her sphincter tightened and relaxed rapidly as she came inside Tess and that sent shockwaves through my own body as well.

"Fuck YES!! Oh my goodness! Aaahhh! Hmmmhmmmhmmmhmmm!" I came loudly and violently as I used my last strength to thrust my cock even deeper into Amanda's ass. I could feel my cum squirt out of my cock.

For a moment we just laid there, with our cocks still in the other's ass. "Fuck, that felt good!" Tess said as she catches her breath again.

"You can say that again!" Amanda replied. I was still out of my breath. I was such an amazing and sudden end, feeling Amanda's ass gripping an squeezing my cock as I fucked her.